Racing Hearts

By Reveurchris2710

She is "The Good Girl", meet Kiara Thompson, the stepdaughter of a cop and a daughter of lawyer. She is a dil... More

Stonebridge College
Ant
The girl version
Something was wrong
To hell with him
I choose her
This isn't your first time is it?
I'll take my chances
You're bluffing
Who is this person?
You don't know shit about my family.
Why didn't I let her go?
A total mess
Easy to talk to
Trust
I'll come
Don't!
You would have been long gone
Apologising is for the weak
This bed can fit both of us
What the hell?
Why do I feel this way?
I like the view
Forget about what happened
We haven't even talked since Spain
Can you repeat the question?
Who's the girl?
Five minutes
Only time will tell
Studying?

Traditional street race

23 2 1
By Reveurchris2710

Kiara's POV

We arrived in front of a luxury house, it looked beautiful in the night but I bet it looked even more beautiful in the daylight.

We got the mercedez benz maybach gls 600 and was face to face with the house now. I was about to second guess myself for coming here but I just shook those thoughts.Lexa and the others where already inside but Suki was next me. I took a deep breath turned to him and nodded at him then we  entered together.

*****

It started with one shot then it became to many that I couldn't count anymore. I just finished at the dance floor before I headed to the kitchen where the drinks were.When I saw a familiar curly haired girl in the
corner of my eye talk with Jessica.She was where a black shirt with dark blue F1 leather racer jacket and ripped jeans. She looked so gorgeous but I couldn't tell her that. I took a shot glass and poured some vodka in it, I took the deepest breath because this was about to sting and as I guess I was right it stung like a bitch.

I headed to the dance floor once again but Lexa stopped me.

"Are you coming?" was all she asked.

"Where?" of course I was confused because I have never been to a party let a lone a college party.

"To Stonebridge's traditional street race." She raised her voice trying to be louder than the music.

"Isn't street racing illegal."

"Yeah and that's what makes it's fun."

*****
Blake's POV

"Are you ready?"Jack asked me.

"More than ever." I responded and nodded to my crew and we headed to the Dodge challenger srt hellcat.

"Well I see you came." Carlos said across his his window with a devious smirk on his face.

"What can I say I am no coño." I responded looking out of my window.

"You know the rules but let me make it clear for those who are new here."The flag girl said holding a gun in her hand."Rule one first to three wins, rule two the loser has to give the winning a prize or there will be a punishment chosen by the winner.And lastly no cheating."

"You hear that, bastardo." I said making sure I annoyed the hell out of him, I chuckled to myself when I saw I succeeded in my plan I put my head back in the car and looked in front to see some random guy with the blonde haired girl giving her a drink. I don't know why but I could feel my blood boiling so much so that I almost forgot about but I came back to senses when I heard a gunshot.

Shit! The race started. I stepped on gas the impact pushed me back to my seat. Carlos already had a head start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 9.1K 57
"She's given me another reason to live." My teammates looked at me in disbelief. They of all people thought I'd never settle down. "Dude, you can hav...
77.5K 2.6K 39
Logan is a 17 year old tomboy who grew up with two older twin brothers in a town that gives her little room to be her own person. In a place, where s...
6.9K 271 88
At Crenshaw High, when students hear the name Blake Wilder, they think of the scary, hot boy's soccer team captain. The girls all want him and the gu...
212 44 20
Meet Logan Brooks, the enigmatic bad boy with a troubled past, and Eliza Parker, a fiercely independent woman determined to make her mark in the worl...