König & Ghost & Female MC

By hyela_

Anja is one of the new rookies and König is instantly drawn towards her. Little does he know he's not the onl... More

chapter 1 - the new rookie
chapter 2 - gym encounter
chapter 3 - oh?
chapter 4 - eye contact
chapter 5 - impressive
chapter 6 - wait, what?
chapter 7 - at the gym again
chapter 8 - oops
chapter 9 - caught
chapter 11 - könig
chapter 12 - here's to a good time
chapter 13 - a pleasant event
chapter 14 - confusion
chapter 15 - confrontation
chapter 16 - triangle
chapter 17 - fun
chapter 18 - lieutenant
chapter 19 - frustration

chapter 10 - ghost

929 16 0
By hyela_

Ghost's POV

A few days have passed since I interrupted Anja and König kissing in the gym. I just can't get the image out of my head. I knew that König saw something in her and yet I didn't expect her to get involved with him so easily. I tried to persuade him afterwards that he should stay away from her. That it would be best for everyone involved. Unfortunately, I then had to explain to him why it was so important to me. König has been my best friend for years. Of course I only wish him the best. But Anja should be mi-

"Lieutenant Ghost! Are you listening to me? Are you going to give a speech tonight too, yes or no?" asks a rookie called Nick. He is helping with the preparations for tonight. There's a group dinner where some officers and well-known military personalities from Task Force 141 give a few speeches. He snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Fucking hell, no. Forget it. Never." I reply, annoyed.

Nick nods and disappears from my office.

My thoughts drift back to Anja. I think about the first time I saw her and how professionally she handled the Sniper. Oh God... those beautiful eyes. That slight grin and that fucking talent. I groan slightly at the thought of it.

"Are you having fun?" König asks as he enters my office, obviously having heard my groan.

I roll my eyes. "Mate, what do you all want from me today?" I ask, annoyed.

"Relax, I just wanted to ask if you wanted a coffee too."

I nod.

"Cool." replies König. "Will you bring me one?" he asks with a laugh.

"You twat." I say in my deep, annoyed voice and give him a death stare.

"Sorry. Just kidding." König says and laughs. "Hey, we're sitting at the same table tonight. Can't wait."

I sigh. "Oh. Great." I say sarcastically. König leaves my office laughing, heading down the hallway to get us the coffee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.5K 31
Working for Task Force 141 has provided tough challenges and even tougher choices as Y/N finds herself being shared by two men but after a traumatic...
89.7K 2.5K 37
As one of the new KorTac recruits, you were already known not to 'fuck' around, but you couldn't care less. The opportunity to start anew was a good...
398K 9K 37
The nightmares prey on us in the night's. They aren't so scary when you are next to me. I got bored, made a story, wrote it. If this gets a good resp...
4.5K 112 15
L.t Tristan "Hacker" Parker, gets the call from her old Captain, John Price to get her to come back to work for him. After some time she settles in w...