König & Ghost & Female MC

By hyela_

Anja is one of the new rookies and König is instantly drawn towards her. Little does he know he's not the onl... More

chapter 2 - gym encounter
chapter 3 - oh?
chapter 4 - eye contact
chapter 5 - impressive
chapter 6 - wait, what?
chapter 7 - at the gym again
chapter 8 - oops
chapter 9 - caught
chapter 10 - ghost
chapter 11 - könig
chapter 12 - here's to a good time
chapter 13 - a pleasant event
chapter 14 - confusion
chapter 15 - confrontation
chapter 16 - triangle
chapter 17 - fun
chapter 18 - lieutenant
chapter 19 - frustration

chapter 1 - the new rookie

2K 34 3
By hyela_

I wipe the sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand as I flop onto my new bed. It's my first day as a rookie in Task Force 141. After completing my training as a nurse and spending a few years helping people and caring for them at the hospital in Berlin, I realized I wanted more out of life. I've always been a gym rat and in good shape. As my father was a hunter in the Brandenburg forests where I grew up, I was surrounded by guns from an early age. They have always fascinated me in a somewhat unsettling way, as they can be so simple, yet so fatal. Thank God we have gun safety laws in Germany, I think to myself as I stare at the gray concrete ceiling above me and sink into my thoughts.

On my 21st birthday, I decided to join the Bundeswehr. From then on, my career in the military developed. In the following years, I was in several military organizations and proved to be quite talented, especially because of my marksmanship. My medical knowledge was another advantage. I fought my way to the top of the best and was briefed for individual missions and served as a secret weapon, as women are often not seen in this male-dominated field. I smile when I think about what I have achieved so far despite my gender. I am now 26 years old and have achieved my goal. I'm in Task Force 141. Hard to believe... I'm in Task For- I think to myself as I'm suddenly torn from my thoughts by a knock on my door frame. I push myself up from the bed with my elbows and look at the door.

"Oh, hi Liam," I say kindly. He's another rookie I've already met.

"Hey, Anja. Have you finished unpacking? We want to take a closer look at the base camp," he says as he leans relaxed against the door frame.

I nod and get up and put on my boots. "Sure, I'll be right behind you," I reply and Liam nods and starts walking down the hall.

As I get up from the bed, I step in front of the small mirror on my wall. I start to tie my long black hair into a ponytail and smooth out some of the hair that is sticking out. Then I take a deep breath and say quietly to myself: "Alright, I guess that means it's officially on." Then I put my cell phone in my fanny pack of my black hoodie and close my door behind me as I step into the hallway. I take a quick look around and make my way to the other rookies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 999 28
With a threat growing in the shadows, Lieutenant Drew "Daisy" Farrell is sought out for TF141, an elite squad of soldiers trained to deal with the wo...
795K 19.7K 40
"All I need is one shot." ✧ Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...
397K 9K 37
The nightmares prey on us in the night's. They aren't so scary when you are next to me. I got bored, made a story, wrote it. If this gets a good resp...
71.9K 1.7K 42
A promising 26-year-old Female recruit is transferred from her old base to join Taskforce 141. After losing her lover as he was KIA she has PTSD, lea...