Vampire Diaries 2.0 {TVD{17-1...

By FanficDemon1701

Rewritten summary: Read The Prologue First. Karen died and was reborn; taking the place of Elena Gilbert, and... More

Prologue:
Author's Note: About The Story
Rebirth To Mystic Falls
Encountering Him
Author's Note
Author's Note: Fixing Misspelled Words
My Thoughts: Elijah and Elena What?!
Which Route To Take
Gym Sucks!
Bloodletting
Worse For The Wear
Getting Closer
Lexi's Death

The Secret Unveiled

38 3 1
By FanficDemon1701

Here's the next chapter.......

No; Karen won't be in love with both Stefan and Damon.
She only will love Damon, but Stefan loves her, so unlike the show where Stefan got the girl, Damon gets the girl, and Stefan is the one pining for Karen like Damon did in the show.
===========================================

It was about time Stefan told me his secret; especially after what happened with Caroline, so after The Founder's Party; I drove to The Salvatore Boarding House, and pulled to park, turning the engine off, a determined look upon my face, and I get out of the car, walking up to the door of the house, knocking on the door, and Damon stood in front of me as he opened the door, his skin and hair dripping with water, and he was only wearing a towel, which was hard to not look lower, so I kept my eyes upon his face the best of my abilities.
He gave me a bored look, but also smirked too, I bet him noticing I'm struggling to keep my eyes upon his face.
"Helloooo Karen.
What can I do for you?"
He mused out in a sing song voice.

"Where's Stefan?"
I ask him.

"He's indisposed at the moment."
Damon steps out of the door frame, and left the door open.
"I'll ask again, what can I do for you?"

"You can't help me, so I'll go."
I turn to leave, but Damon grabbed me by my upper right chubby arm, and I turn to face him.
"What?"

"You can ask me anything."
Damon says to me, him giving me a serious look.

I turn to face him fully.
"Then tell me, what are you?"

"Excuse me?"
He asked me, him blinking at me, and I bet he was confused why I asked that, stunned really it seemed by the shocked expression upon his face.

"What......are.....you?"
I say slowly yet sassily.

"Oh."
Damon says and smirked yet again, motioning me to come in.
"Let's talk."
I walk into the home, and he shut the door behind me, and as I walk by him, I could smell his body wash lingering upon his body, which smelled good, spicy even, and then he guided me into the living room, and I sat upon a leather couch, me watching him pour him a glass of bourbon, and he sipped it, him unbothered he's almost fully naked before me.
"I don't think Stefan would like you to hear this, buuuuut we are vampires."
He says to me.

I blink at him, and scoff.
"Vampires?
Like in the TV Show Buffy?"

He points at me while he held a crystal whiskey glass full of bourbon.
"Everything in Buffy is fictional, well except wooden stakes."

"Really?"
I ask him, and he nods, sipping his bourbon.

"What else?
Are crosses harmful?
Holy water?
Garlic?"
I ask him more.

"All not harmful.
Actually we can eat human food as long as we have blood in our system."
Damon says to me.

"Damon?
Why is Karen here?"
Stefan asked Damon, and I stand up, turning to Stefan, seeing he walked into the ass end of the conversation.

I give Stefan a hurt look.
"Why didn't you tell me what you are sooner?!"

"I couldn't."
Stefan says to me, him giving me a pained look.
"Because how you are acting now.
Scared."

"Do you blame me?!
Especially when you've made passes at me, hinting you like me, so yes I'm utterly and highly concerned!"
I fold my chubby arms to my big breasts.

Stefan looked appalled it seems that I was quoting I knew he was trying to woo me.
"You knew I was trying to...."

"Yes, I'm not blind Stefan."
I give him a serious look, and rolled my hazel golden eyes at him, me showing sass.

Especially since I'm a thirty year old stuck in my teenage-self again.
I thought to myself sarcastically.

"That sounds like you have experience."
Damon mused out and I look at him weird.

"No, I don't.
However; I do watch romance anime, and I know The Look."
I sass him.

Damon looked at me weird.
"The hell is anime?"
He asked me.

"Japanese cartoons."
I sass him, then shake my head, sighing dramatically.
"Whatever, I'm gonna go."

"You need to keep this secret."
Stefan says to me.
"Our lives depend on it."

"Your lives?!
When you lied to me?!
Damon was at least truthful with me!"
I spat at Stefan and looked to Damon.
"I'd tap his ass over you anyways Stefan!"
I spat out next, me angry, as I point at Damon.

Damon looked appalled I said that, him saying.
"Thank you, I guess?"
I turn to leave, and flip Stefan off over my shoulder, me slamming the front door behind me.
"Wow, she's really firey, and angry at you."
Damon giggled.
"And at least she's honest.
Her finding me more attractive than you.
It's hilarious!"

"Damon shut up!"
Stefan threw a wooden chair that hit the wall, it turning into wooden splinters, but Damon vampire sped out of the way in time.

"Oh poor Stefie.
You got your feelings hurt."
Damon sassed Stefan.

Stefan growled, his fangs showing, his skin under his eyes crinkling in black veins.
"Shut the fuck up!"
Stefan swore.

"Rawr!"
Damon motioned his hands in claw formations, him doing funny faces.

"Knock it off dammit!"
Stefan threw another chair at Damon, it turning into wooden splinters as it hit the wall, which Damon dodged in time.

Damon was manically laughing.
"Why?
The girl you care about so much, doesn't love you back, and it's one sided?!
Now you know how I feel!
With Katherine, it was only Stefan!
Now you know my pain, and it's brilliant!"
Damon walked away into his room upstairs.

Stefan was heart broken; that history could be repeating again, but this time Damon had the heart of the person Stefan wanted to be close to the most.
The girl he saved from death, from drowning to death in a car, the girl he had to know, her heart taken by Damon, but she don't know Damon, does she?
Stefan shook his head.
No Karen wouldn't know Damon!
She couldn't know Damon!
Stefan met her first!
Or did she?!

No, Damon couldn't of met her first, because I did first, so I need not worry about her heart being stolen from me.
I'll still try to woo her.
Stefan thought to himself, him determined to have Karen as his girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Halloween Trunk Or Treat commenced; but sadly enough; what I dressed as, is Heath Ledger's Joker, and I wore the purple and green suit, the black loafers, and I dyed my hair with green washable dye, and I did the makeup perfectly.
I used to dress this way every Halloween back home, and I preferred dressing up as the Joker.
Bonnie was dressed as a witch, her wearing some golden old jewel, and Caroline was trying to outshine me by wearing a corset teal blue dress from like the 1800's.

Also this was a Trunk Or Treat technically; kids would come to the school to ask for candy, and we made this into a haunted house theme, and everyone was dressed as creatures to participate, and our history teacher Albus was taking part in the Trunk Or Treat.

I walked up to Bonnie and she gave me a confused expression.
"Who're you dressed as?"

Oh right!
Heath Ledger Joker isn't out yet when Vampire Diaries came out!
So I'll have to make an excuse.
I thought to myself, and I was being stupid to not remember that as well, which I mentally face palmed myself for.

"A creepy Mafia Clown."
I tell her.

"Still not sexy enough."
She says to me.

"I like to be creepy."
I tell her, me shrugging at her.

"Well you look creepy.
I kinda like it."
Bonnie smirked at me.

"Is Stefan here?"
I ask her.

"I haven't seen him."
She admits honestly to me I could tell.

I did yell and flip him off, me upset at him, for not telling me he's a vampire.
I thought to myself.

Matt walked up to me, him asking me.
"Have you seen Vickie?"

"Vickie?"
I ask him.

"Yeah; I haven't seen her since she was in the hospital."
Matt says to me.

Oh shit!
That means that Vickie will attack me and Stefan and Damon will save me!
But we gotta look for Vickie!
I thought to myself.

"I will help you look for her."
I tell Matt.

"Karen?
Are you sure?"
Matt asked me.

"I'm sure Mattie."
I pat his shoulder, and he smiled nervously at me.

"Thank you Karen."
Matt replied to me, him giving me a thankful expression.

Jeremy I noticed; with the corner of my eye, sneak away, and I remember he was going out with Vickie before she went in the hospital, even me seeing him sneak her out of the house.

"I'll go this way and you that way."
I motioned towards each direction we should go.
Matt nods at me and walked in the direction I motioned him to go towards to.

Stefan finally walked up, him dressed as.....well......um himself.
"What's going on?"
Stefan asked me as Matt was already gone.

"Vickie is gone."
I tell him, and I walk towards the direction I saw Jeremy go, and Stefan followed me.

"I forgot to tell you she's a vampire now.
She cannot control herself."
Stefan tells me.

"Well that's just great Stefan!"
I say sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, but we have to find her immediately, since she's new, and being around so many bodies will drive her mad."
Stefan tells me.

"Then why couldn't you keep her in line if you knew she was just newly turned?!"
I ask him.

"She slipped from our home."
Stefan tells me.

"That's a horrid excuse, and you should've done better to keep her confined at your home, cause now everyone here is in danger!"
I grit out at him.

Stefan sighs.
"I know, and I'm sorry."

We both stumbled upon Vickie where the buses were, and she was assaulting Jeremy, and I run up yo her, shoving her off Jeremy, and Jeremy's lip was bleeding, and Vickie hissed at me, shoving me into wood planks, and I felt a searing pain go through my chubby kidney area on the right, as I struggled to stand up, and I watch Damon appear, and he held a stake, and staked Vickie as Stefan held Jeremy back, as Jeremy screamed for Damon to stop.
Vickie's body turned gray and veiny, her body falling to the ground with a dramatic thud.

"Stefan dispose of the body."
Damon says to Stefan, and he turned towards me.
"Go home Karen."

"But!"
I exclaim.

I watch his black veins under his eyes move, and his fangs elongate.
"GO HOME!"
Damon yelled at me.

I merely nod, me obeying him, and I escorted Jeremy and I home; which Stefan met me at home, and so did Damon later onward.
"Jeremy is hurt because of all this crap."
I tell them both.

"I can make him forget."
Damon says to me, him offering to solve Jeremy's pain over losing Vickie, him probably wanting to use compulsion to put a bandaid over the matter.

"Damon's right; his compulsion is stronger than mine, so its best he does it."
Stefan tells me, him trying to reassure me that if Damon compels Jeremy, that Jeremy won't be in pain anymore.

"I don't want him in anymore pain.
I want him to have a better outlook on life, and to be happy."
I tell Damon, and Damon nods in understanding.

"I'll do that, for you that is."
Damon walked into my home, and after awhile he came out, him saying to me next.
"It's done."

"Thank you Damon.
Stefan I think being friends is off the table for now.
And you trying to woo me too.
I need to time to think."
I tell them both as tears fell down my cheeks, because all this shit was overwhelming me.
"So give me time, cause all this is overwhelming, but I'll keep your secret, both your secrets that you're vampires."
I stand up and walk into the house, and yes I got my injuries stitched up at the hospital before coming home.

"This is your fault Damon, since you turned Vickie!"
Stefan snapped at Damon.

"Don't blame me for your shortcomings with Karen, Stefan.
You kept our secret from her in the first place, and I did in fact not.
I told her honestly about what we are when she asked, and you didn't when you first met her, like the coward you always have been."
Damon then walked away, leaving Stefan to brood over the situation.

=====================================================================

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689 37 7
"𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭...
334 18 5
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭, 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡...
1K 49 8
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓 ❞ ✼ 〚 the vampire diaries universe x fem! mikaelson! oc 〛 〖 the vam...
431K 10.1K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...