Maroon - A Collection of Marv...

By olsenmyolsen

Basically, my brain doesn't stop working. So enjoy these Marvel Women One Shots. More

Feeling Used (Vampire Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
Because Of You (Gender Neutral Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
Ups and Downs (Female Reader X Natasha Romanoff)
Lots of Love (WandaNat)
Taste (Female Avenger Reader X WandaNat) 18+
Vigilante (Female Reader X Kate Bishop)
Because Of You: The Big Day (Gender Neutral Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
You Have Me For The Night (Female Reader X WandaNat) 18+
Vampire Things (Vampire Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
Ups and Downs Pt. II (Female Reader X Natasha Romanoff)
Bullseye (Deaf Female Reader X Kate Bishop)
You're Not Alone (WandaNat)
Because Of You: Someone New (Natasha Romanoff X Maria Hill)
You Left Us (Female Skrull Reader X Carol Danvers)
Cabin Trip (Vampire Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
I'm Free Tonight (Female Reader X Carol Danvers)
Inspiration (Female Reader X Painter Wanda Maximoff) 18+
A Night In The City (Female Reader X Yelena Belova)
A Sokovian Flower (Female Tattoo Artist Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
Giving My Heart To You (Female Sorceress Reader X The Scarlet Witch)
Ups and Downs The Final Part (Female Reader X Natasha Romanoff)
Playing Pretend (Female Reader X Sylvie Laufeydottir)
All For Me? (Female Reader X Stepmommy Wanda Maximoff) 18+
Kate's First... Party... (Female Reader X Kate Bishop) 18+
Touch Our Body (Female Skrull Reader X Carol Danvers) 18+
Saturday Night Pasta (Female Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
Prove It (Kate Bishop X Carol Danvers) 18+

The Mysterious Woman (Female Reader X Maria Hill)

700 20 74
By olsenmyolsen

No Powers MCU AU (Female Reader X María Hill)
Summary: On New Years Day you're left wanting more after sleeping with a mysterious woman at a masquerade party.
Word Count: 2.6K
Content Warnings: Angst, Mentions of Sex, Cheating, Crying in Public, Happy Ending?

"What do you mean you don't know what she looked like?!"

Darcy Lewis, your best friend for the last five years, shouted at you.

"Remember the part where I said it was a New Year's Eve Masquerade Party!?" You said into your phone as you waited for your coffee order.

"So what? She ate you out with the mask on and then left?!" Darcy asked as she casually placed a California roll into her mouth. "Darcy!" You quietly shouted, even if she wasn't 100% wrong.

Yes, you did get eaten out and had multiple mind-blowing orgasms over the course of the night.

Yes, the woman who had your legs wrapped around her shoulders did, in fact, leave an hour later, but to be fair to the mysterious woman, it was earlier morning, and it's not like she left without a goodbye.

No, aside from the stolen kisses and hushed moans, she laid down next to you and held you close. She kissed your face and told you how much she loved your body—the taste of you and how she wanted more.

But she never left a phone number or even a mumble of her name.

All you knew about her was the sharp jawline she carried, a scar on her left hand, and that her blue eyes were hidden behind the mask all night.

Her voice was strong and soft.

Especially when she moaned your name.

"Y/N?"

No, it wasn't like that. It was more like- "Y/N!"

You jumped as Darcy's voice shouted at you. "Hey! Sorry!" You sheepishly looked around only to see an older woman roll her eyes at the youth of today.

"You were thinking about her, weren't you?"

"I- uh- maybe." Darcy hummed as your coffee order hit the counter. You smiled at the staff and gave a quiet "Happy New Year." as you picked it up.

"Well, did anything else happen at this extravagant ball I was not invited to?"

You playfully rolled your eyes as you left the busy coffee shop to enter the busy city. "Darcy. You don't work for Stark anymore, plus it was inconjunct with raising funds for-"

Darcy couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh my god, stop! Just give me the juicy details!! I need it after having to come into work hungover."

"Hungover, and yet I know for a fact you're eating sushi?"

Darcy stopped and looked at the empty container in the trash. "No." Now, it was your turn to roll your eyes. Darcy was brilliant beyond belief, but you knew she was going to throw up in about thirty minutes. "Stop changing the subject. Did anything else happen?" Darcy asked.

You sighed as you crossed the street, getting closer and closer to your favorite Target.

"No, not really. She came up to me out of the blue. She was confident, and the way she held me as we danced was-" Your mouth fell open as your brain failed to come up with a word better than magical.

What? You were a hopeless romantic.

"I don't, Darcy... but after that, we talked and drank, and she said she was in no rush, but next thing I know, we were leaving the ball hand in hand. Oh! And the car!"

You ran a hand through your hair before you grabbed a shopping cart. Rubbing your black boots against the welcome mats on the floor, knocking off any excess snow from this past week.

"Let me guess, sports car?"

You nodded into the phone. "Sleek and Black." You smiled and hid a slight blush as you remembered her hand on your thigh the whole drive to your place. "Wow," Darcy said. "Sounds like quite the woman."

She was.

"If only you took the mask off."

"I know." You replied as you found yourself in the toiletries aisle. "It was just so hot and fun not to know who was really underneath." Darcy hummed in agreement. "But gosh, I'd pay to find out who she was."

Darcy thought about that as you turned down the cereal aisle next. "What if you could?" You tilted your head and looked away from the Fruity Pebbles. "What do you mean?"

"What you have two choices. You could either ask who put together the event at work and find a guest list. Or! I could contact my friend Jimmy."

"Jimmy..? Jimmy... Woo? The FBI guy??" You asked, making Darcy smile. "Yeah! We follow each other on Instagram."

You didn't even want to broach that subject. "Darcy-" You shook your head. "Don't contact him. It'll be a waste of time." You could feel the frown on your friend's face.

"But you said she didn't leave you any contact information. I mean, don't you want more?"

You did, and even the mysterious woman did, but as Darcy said, she didn't leave you a way to contact her.

"I'd want it to be organic, not forced." Darcy could see your point but still sighed. "Fine."

"Thank you. Anyway, I'm at the store. Do you need me to grab anything for brunch with Jane next week?"

"Alcohol." Darcy immediately responded. "Darcy." You sighed. "Fine. Grab that and a toy for her kid so it'll leave us alone." You laughed at your friend's hatred of kids. "Come on, her kid could be worse." You said as you turned your cart around to head towards the kids and entertainment section before you continued your grocery shopping.

"Yeah, if we're done talking about your special night, I'm gonna go. I don't wanna talk to you about kids."

You had to give it up for Darcy's bluntness.

"Yeah, I figured. Talk to you later."

"Bye!"

With that, Darcy hung up as you entered the Lego aisle of the store, and just as you were about to start looking at the Hogwarts collections, a kid with red hair ran down the aisle.

"I have that one!" He sounded out of breath as he pointed at the Hogwarts Castle build. "Oh yeah?" You asked, making him nod before bending down to his level. "What's your name?"

"Nicolas." He replied easily before looking at the other Lego kits on the shelf. "My name is Y/N. Are your parents around by cha-"

"Nicolas!!" You heard the frantic scream of an older woman, making you stand up. "Nicolas!" The kid turned to look at you as if he knew he was in trouble

"There you are!!" You saw an older woman in black jeans and a green turtleneck with long black hair come down the aisle to you and the kid. "What were you thinking!?" She asked as she grabbed him to hug him. Clearly upset, but yelling at him wouldn't do any good right now.

"I just wanted to look at the Legos..." He mumbled, making a flat smile appear on your face. Legos are pretty cool.

The woman you assumed to be Nicolas' mom pulled him out of her embrace. "Yes, and did I not tell you to wait?" He nodded. "You did." She sighed before looking up at you for the first time.

Her blue eyes landing on you.

Your lips parted as the shock came over you.

It was her.

Her voice was familiar!

Her eyes went wide in realization as well, but she swallowed her surprise and looked at her son. Her hands over top one another as she rubbed up and down her kid's back. "I'm sorry, Mommy!"

"It's okay, baby. We can talk more about it later." She kissed the top of his head and pulled him close. But she looked at you as her brain started working overtime on how the chances of this happening... happened!

"Nicolas, did this woman find you?" He nodded and turned around to look at you. "She was looking at the cool Castle!"

The gorgeous eyes of the mom went from you to build and back. "It is pretty cool. Remember, you got that for Christmas." Nicolas nodded. "Do you also remember the no talking to strangers rule?"

Ouch, but you understood.

Again, Nicolas nodded with a frown. "I'm sorry, but she looked like a safe person." The mom couldn't really argue with that, not after having her tongue down your throat 13 hours prior. "Well, do you want to ask her, her name?"

She sent a smile your way as Nicolas asked.

"It's Y/N." You sent a wave to the two as the mom couldn't help but smile wider. "That's a beautiful name." She said.

You felt your cheeks get warmer. You were about to ask the mysterious mom her name when the boy interrupted.

"Do you have it?"

Nicolas asked you as she pointed at the Castle. The mom stood up, and it took you a moment to answer as you basked in the figure of the woman staring at you. "I- uh- no, I don't- I'm buying it for a friend. A friends, kid!" You answered with your eyes darting back and forth from Nicolas to the mom.

"It is pretty cool."

You nodded to his words and found your eyes back on the woman. "Y/N." You stuck your hand out and smiled when her soft hand touched yours. The sensation was just as electric as last night.

"Maria."

"Maria." You softly repeated the name to yourself before it was shouted a few aisles down quickly, followed by "Nicolas!"

You looked at Maria, who sent a guilty look your way, confusing you. But before you could ask, a tall redhead came rushing down the aisle holding a smaller child—a girl.

"Oh my God!! There you are!!!"

"Mommy!" The boy ran into his mother's legs and wrapped his arms around them. "I'm sorry!"

You looked from the redhead to Maria, but she wouldn't face you. Instead, she placed her left hand that wore that scar, and now a ring on the redhead's back before her lips found her cheeks.

"He's okay." She whispered to Nicolas's other mom. "This woman here made sure he didn't run off."

The redhead looked at you as she situated the girl in her arms better. "Oh, thank you so much!! Truly! He was there one minute and gone the next!" She sounded truly grateful, and you could see the fear in her eyes about losing Nicolas, even if it was just for a minute.

"It was no problem." You darted your eyes to Maria just for one second before swallowing the sadness that was bubbling up. "I mean, who doesn't love Legos." You forced a laugh that broke everyone but Maria.

She stood watching you. She saw the hurt on your face before you masked it.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" The redhead took a step forward with her hand extended. "I'm Natasha!" You shook it, and your eyes ensured you noticed the giant diamond she sported.

"Y/N." You nodded as you sadly said your name. Natasha nodded back before making the girl in her arms wave. "And this is little Lena." The toddler giggled at her mom's actions, making you smile for the moment. "You clearly know Nicolas." She rubbed the hair on his head as he faced the wall of yellow boxes. "And this is my wife, Maria." Natasha smiled at her wife, who faked a grand smile. "I realize you guys probably did introductions already, so now I feel silly." Natasha laughed and looked at you.

"Actually-" Maria spoke up. "I was just about to introduce myself when you showed up, so no sweat, darling." Natasha nodded and smiled at the pet name.

It pained you to see.

Not only because Maria was saying this to another woman but because she was married. She cheated on her wife for you. She made you feel all of these things in one night just for it to end up being meaningless.

But what made the hurt worse was seeing Natasha smile. Or the way you noticed her body react at the touch of Maria. She was more in love than you could imagine. She looked like a perfect housewife. And she probably was the perfect half for someone like Maria, and yet Maria still cheated.

And. You probably weren't the first.

Natasha had no idea.

You needed to leave.

"Well, now that you all found each other." You darted your eyes at Maria. "I'll just pick-" You picked up the Hogwarts Castle and Grounds set and put it into your cart. "This one, and be on my way." You sent a smile to Nicolas and Natasha, holding Lena. "Oh... Okay! Well, thank you again!" Natasha spoke up with care behind her voice. "You saved me from going crazy at the start of the new year!" She laughed at her own joke, and you played along as you said goodbye and started walking away.

Tears in your eyes.

Behind you, you heard Natasha sigh and quietly break at the thought of them losing their child. Maria quickly comforted her and kissed the top of her wife's head, but her eyes remained on you until you turned the corner.

Three aisles away, hidden next to the Funko Pops, you tried calling Darcy twice, each time it going to voicemail.

As you started calling for a third time, Maria found you.

"Hey!" She quickly jogged down the aisle to you as you put your phone away.

"You're married!? You have kids!" You kept your voice at a low volume, but you wanted to shout at her. You wanted to pick up the Pop of Grogu behind you and throw it at her.

Maria swallowed and tightened her jaw as you threw your arms in the air. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" You asked as Maria shook her head and stepped closer. "I'm married." She grabbed your wrist but kept her hold on you light. "But I don't regret it." You rolled your eyes and pulled your arms away. But she grabbed your right hand with her scarred left one. Placing a stack of twenties in it.

"What the fuck is this? An apology, or are you paying me for sex now?!" A tear slipped down your face as it was getting harder to have Maria be this close to you.

"It's a thank you. My wi- Natasha wanted to pay for the Lego set. Without it, who knows where Nicolas would've gone..." You looked at the stack in your hand.

Maria's blue eyes saw what you were looking at.

Slowly, she lifted her right hand to the bottom of your cheek and let the tear fall onto her finger as she brushed your skin. "It's my number." She removed her touch from you.

You hated the way the absence made you feel.

"Everything I told you last night was actually me." Your watery eyes looked up to her. "I'd love to see you again." She added as she stepped closer to you. "I mean it."

You could feel yourself giving in, but you stopped and swallowed the tears. You sniffled and made a fist around the bills. "I don't know what to say."

Maria felt a spark of hope.

"Then don't say anything right now. Text me when you find the words."

Then, before you could stop her, Maria looked around before placing her lips on yours. The taste was exactly like last night.

What was worse is that it made you feel exactly like it did last night.

Maria pulled back and cleared her throat before turning away as she fixed her hair. And just in case you were watching, she made sure her ass looked good as she walked away.

You stood there frozen for quite some time until the grip you had on the money loosened. Slowly, you went back to your shopping trip but found yourself unable to focus on anything as you walked up and down each aisle.

You weren't even sure what you had scanned at self-checkout aside from the Lego set and toilet paper until it came time to pay.

And you weren't sure of the exact reason, but you paid with card.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (Sā€¢J) on them The more re...
75.9K 2K 42
Reader x women we all love.
245K 3K 29
I'll literally only be making one shots about my three favorite Marvel women: Yelena, Natasha, and Wanda. The majority of the one-shots will be Yande...
66.5K 1.1K 58
literally just natasha romanoff one-shots. fluff, smut, angst, whatever comes to mind. enjoy :) p.s. if you find any incorrect spelling or grammatica...