BLACKPINK One shots

By RoseVNIK

BLACKPINK One Shots. (READ THE DESCRIPTION) (If you have any ideas for me to write that you would like to se... More

'Soft Yandere Jennie' - Jennie x Jisoo
'Yandere Lisa' - Rosé x Lisa
'Soft Yandere Rosé' - Lisa x Rosé
'Hangover' - Jisoo x Jennie
'Fake love' - Rosé x Jisoo
!Request!
'We're just friends?' - Jisoo x Lisa
'Blind Date' - Lisa x Jisoo
QUESTION OF THE DAY 1#
QUESTION OF THE DAY 2#
QUESTION OF THE DAY 3#
QUESTION OF THE DAY 4#
QUESTION OF THE DAY 5#
QUESTION OF THE DAY 6#
QUESTION OF THE DAY 7#
QUESTION OF THE DAY 8#
QUESTION OF THE DAY 9#
UPDATE (1)

'Text me' - Rosé x Jennie

114 0 0
By RoseVNIK

*in this story Jennie and Rosé are dating*

Jennie POV:

So today, Rosie was leaving because she had to do a photoshoot. As I woke up to drive her to her shoot I asked her, "can't you reschedule rose?". She said she couldn't so as I grabbed my keys. I helped rosé get inside the car before heading to the drivers seat to turn on the car and started driving.

We arrived at her shoot..

Rosé POV:

As I was about to send a message to the photographer, Jennie grabbed my chin to face her and she gave a me peck on lips while saying "make sure to text me alright?". I quickly texted back the photographer and kissed Jennie back saying "yes I'll make sure to text me when I have time". She had her angry face again which made me laugh, she smiled which also her smile is the reason why I even adored her more. I thought "her gummy smile is so cute".
I then shut the car door and headed inside then I heard Jennie shout "Rosie, your phone!". I turned back and she held my phone, I ran back and grabbed it. I thanked her and said bye before heading inside the building.

After Jennie arrived at home.

Jennie POV:

Jisoo and Lisa were already awaken, watching a movie which they invited me so I gladly accepted. They were watching "Love Alarm" (series) and after a while passed, I realized this show was a great show but I felt like there was someone I needed to text then I remembered so I texted Rosie.

Rosie 💕

J: hey rosé how's the shoot?

R: it's going well, what are you doing?

J: nothing just watching a series

R: you're not cheating on me, are u?

J: I would never I'll forever stay with my loyal partner

R: good, is Jisoo and Lisa there?

J: yeah

R: ok, I wish you came to the photoshoot :(

J: me too

R: well I'll see you when I get home

J: wait!

R: ?

J: I love u

R: I love u too Nini

(End)

Rosé came back from her photoshoot...

Rosé POV:

I opened the dorm and I saw Jisoo and Lisa asleep together which looked cute that I took a photo to keep for memories and I was wondering where Jennie went so I walked and Jennie scared me midway because she came out from the right side, she handed me a bouquet of flowers and said "remember how I always used to do this?". I laughed saying "yes I do, thank you" and kissed her while setting the flowers on the kitchen then we had a conversation on how it went on my photoshoot, we ate with the girls once it started getting late.

Jennie POV:

As it was time to go to bed, Jisoo made sure we each went to our beds so I pretended to go into my bed then looked through the wall space to see if Jisoo was gone and once she was, I tiptoed over to Rosie room to go and sleep with her.

Rosé POV:

When I saw Jennie heading into my room, I patted down on the bed to show where to sit and she sat next to me, we watched a movie then fell asleep while movie still played..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
795K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
379K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...