PAL Legend Chronicles

By Shin_Yotsuba

seeing his mother die, got betrayed by the ones he called friends and the person he loved. Join Ash and his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

325 11 10
By Shin_Yotsuba

(Pokemon doesn't belong to me, if it does then Ash would have won the Kalos league)

[NOTE: I have permission from DestroyerKnightAsh to re-write this story. Also a big thanks to him for helping me make this story]

[OC's belong to writers Bookprincess32 and DestroyerKnightAsh]
____________________________________

Timeskip 3 years has passed since the event of chapter 7. Also the reason Ash is older, because Ash had won six of the seven Pokémon Leagues within three years, participating in average three in one year (as they happen on different dates, he can register in them) He became PAL champion at age 20.

PAL stands for Pokémon Awakens Love. It's a region that supports all six regions known to the Pokémon World. Some people like to go to PAL because according to the media, it was very beautiful. It was very sunny during the spring and summer, many colorful flowers and lush green trees and grasses in the many natural habitats PAL has and all their water bodies are crystal blue, sparkling and clean. The bushes were also bursting with Berries for Pokémon to eat. The general environment is a paradise for Pokémon; hence the name. If a trainer is caught abusing Pokémon within this region, it's an immediate death sentence, as PAL takes the welfare of Pokémon, whether wild or trainer, very seriously.

With this in mind, pollution is also considered a crime here. If you are caught tainting the environment in any way, you'll be sent to jail. And let's just say landing yourself in PAL's Jail is never a pleasant thing.....it's much worse than the jails in other regions.

Trainers are expected to do everything they can to protect their own Pokémon, which is why all the trainers living in PAL have to learn how to fight in one way or another without their Pokémon. PAL contains all the Pokémon in the six regions, and also, sometimes, even Legendaries flock here to relax in this paradise.

Let's not forget those that protect and run PAL. Officer Jennies around the region are nothing compared to them. They are called "Hunters", people that have proven themselves through rigorous examination to be an elite member of humanity. If you can pass the Hunter Exam, or "Exam from Hell" as PAL people may call it (since out of 1,200 applicants, only about 10 pass and get their license, and some actually died in the Exam), you have many benefits, such as 95% of all public facilities can be used at no cost. Furthermore, all such services are provided at first class, unrivaled freedom to travel around the regions, almost no legal responsibility for murder, and so much more.

Most people from the G-Men members are actually Hunters provided by the PAL's Prince and Princess, which is why they are considered formidable. PAL is a principality, which means they were ruled by a Prince or Princess which are current Champion and Elite leader

Only one person has managed to defeat all four members and be crowned Champion.

And that is Ashura Satoshi Kurobane, better known as Ashura Kurobane.

Said 23-year-old boy, or should I say man, since he was now of age, was currently in his high tech office (can be served as a meeting room too) which was complete with computerized talking walls, electronic maps that shows the entire PAL region and a giant rectangular table with control panels, doing his own paperwork. With him was a certain Espeon next to his seat laying down, his girlfriend Sylveon laying on him watching him do the work.

Ash smiled a little and patted his Espeon, who let out a coo of contentment. Lucario was with him as well, sitting next to him, watching the television screen at the far end of the room, which was currently showing a news reporter reporting on a man that was caught trying to smuggle out Pokémon Eggs from the local day-care center, and was caught by a Crime Hunter.

Ash had grown to be a very handsome man: The tips of his hair at the sides were no longer facing sideways, instead it was facing downwards, some were cut to ear length, while others were combed back and were touching his neck. He did not know how his birthmark vanished. He just lost them one day and he didn't care to be honest. His eyes change because of overusing Scarlet Anger, his warm chocolate brown eyes, to aura blue and now exotic scarlet red.

Oh well. He did look better now without his original eye color anyway. His skin was now cream-coloured instead of tan (due to spending more time indoors now) and his eyes were usually somewhat half-closed, making him appear calmer and more aloof, which made him even better looking.

"They really should know better than to steal anything from our region, right, Master?" Lucario tried to break the silence by making small talk.

Ash made a non-committal noise in his throat.

Espeon sighed. Knowing about the incident has change him since it was the day when he was change as he was thinking he didn't hear Ash calling him out

"Espeon!" Ash's sharp tone snapped Espeon out of his reverie. "I've been calling you five times already. What are you thinking about?"

"N-Nothing much." Espeon replied, sending out a nervous laughter. Ash could understand what any Pokémon is saying without telepathy as he had mastered how to use aura during those seven years. It's also useful in combat as he can manifest his aura into abilities. However, this isn't unusual, as all Elite members knew how to use aura and understand Pokéspeech even without his form

"Well, if you say so." Ash replied, going back to his work.

"You're spacing out again." Sylveon said to Espeon. "Thinking about what happened to Ash?"

Espeon nodded.

There was a knock on the door, and Ash curtly said, "Enter."

The door opened to reveal a woman in her early-twenties. She was tall and thin, wore black horn-rimmed glasses, and had her brown hair in a ponytail, with matching gray eyes. She was currently wearing a laboratory coat over her standard outfit, which was a white tank top and a pair of jeans. This was their manager, Phlox DeLaurentis, and also PAL's regional Professor, who studies everything, ranging from relationships between humans and Pokémon to the all-desired Mega Evolution.

"I'm sorry for the interruption, Champion Ash." Phlox greeted.

"What is it this time, Phlox?" Ash sighed.

"Well, there is a request sent to us about the Champions Tournament..."

"The Champions Tournament?" Ash asked Phlox. "What's that?"

"Once every few years, the Champions of each region gather in Driftveil City in Unova and compete to see who is the strongest. It's like a get together for the Champions, you know. Only this time, it's to advertise the Pokémon World Championship that is to be held in our region, Ash." Their manager replied. "Which is why instead of the usual six-on-six, this one would be a three-on-three."

"So, what does this got to do with us?" Ash raised his eyebrow.

"They are short one player in the tournament so they requested us to send one of us down so they have enough competitors."

"Who are the competitors?" Ash asked nonchalantly.

"Rosaline, Lance, Wallace, Steven, Cynthia, Hilbert, Gladion, Leon, and Diantha." Phlox reported.

"Wait, Steven is no longer the champion." Ash said little surprised

"Yes Wallace had re-defeated Steven though he was invited because he once defeated Wallace." Phlox said

"So who should we send out into the Champions Tournament?" Phlox said

Ash thought carefully, and said, "Akeno will go to represent our region."

"Are you sure?" Phlox asked.

"Yes." Ash replied, waving the girl off. "Also, Akeno will wear a disguise, because we must not reveal our identities until the Pokémon World Championship starts."

"Very well." Phlox nodded. "You know after that we need to head to Luonto City as after that, we'll have the opening ceremonies, right? You have your invitation I sent, right?"

"I get it. And do you mean this stupid letter?" He held out one that was addressed to him, which said:

Dear Ashura Kurobane,

There is a tournament coming up called the Pokémon World Championship. It is held in the PAL Battle Arena to decide who the best among the best is, and I believe you are more than capable of winning the tournament. Your invitation has been attached to this message. Please hand your invitation in three days' time to the PAL Pokémon Center near the Battle Arena if you wish to participate.

Yours sincerely,

Phlox DeLaurentis

Manager of the PAL Elite Four

P.S: Glad to know you're still alive, Ash. You were incredibly hard to track down. Congrats on being the PAL Champion, and hope to see you there. By the way, all your so-called friends are there so stay calm and don't give in to your hate -Scott.

P.P.S: You better show up to the tournament or else I'm going to stick my men on you, and drag you there. You must participate in this tournament. Don't let those traitors get to you. -Charles Goodshow.

"Yes, I mean that stupid letter....hey! It's not stupid!" Phlox scowled. "You make sure you are there, or I'll drag you there myself with Charles."

Ash waved her off. "Whatever. Send a note through the Express Mail and tell them we are sending Akeno as the final player."

Phlox sighed. "Well, just call the others here to make your final decision as to whether you'll attend the Champions Tournament, and I'll pop over and check on the transport arrangements."

Ash shrugged, as Phlox left the office.

"Why did you send Akeno, of all people?" Espeon asked. "She is only a second member of the PAL Elite."

"Precisely. I want to give them a little reminder than not even the strongest among them cannot overcome the power of the PAL Elites, and even our weakest Elite may be well beyond the level of the other regional Elites." Ash answered darkly. He knew the Champions were the strongest. They were the ones who managed to shine among the other trainers, and are their region's very embodiment of hope.

Espeon nodded, as Ash went to send a message to his other Elites.

(Scene change)

Nothing like a swim to take my mind off things." A boy with black hair and amber eyes commented. He dived off the dive board that is 10 meters above the swimming pool, and somersaulted into the pool, executing a beautiful jack-knife.

His Purrloin, already in the pool, splashed him, which caused him to shout, "Come back here, Purrloin!" and swim after her. They laughed as they splashed together in the pool.

This is Jude Harrison, a Water/Dark Specialist, and the first member of the Elite. He is a Sea Hunter, whose job is to hunt in seas for animals and treasures. He is the best at swimming among the four of them. He is currently wearing swimming trunks.

"Isn't this the life, Purrloin?" Jude asked, as he floated lazily in the pool.

"Indeed." Purrloin replied. Just then, Jude's CommuniDex rang, signaling a new message. Jude groaned, and pressed a button to read the message. He widened his eyes at the message.

"Change of plans. We're going back to the Plateau." He told Purrloin, as he dried himself, got dressed in one of his outfits which consists of a blue shirt with black jacket and a black jeans and called out his Mantine, as Purrloin hopped onto his shoulder. "Mantine, fly us back to the Plateau." Mantine nodded, and they shot off towards the Plateau.

________________________________________________________________________

A girl with black hair with green eye, wearing her usual outfit- red top with a black jacket and a black shirt and black skirt, with hot pink boots was searching a house with an approved search warrant. Police were outside currently waiting for her instructions.

A criminal nicknamed Long John (due to his height) had just escaped from the police and is on the run. She suspected someone must've hidden him in their houses. Her fifth and current stop was Madeline Clark, his ex-girlfriend's house, though she insisted that she wished Long John would go to hell after they broke up.

She is Akeno Calfuray Cheveyo, the second member challengers have to face in the Elite, the Grass/Ghost specialist of the Elite Four. She is a Crime/Botanic Hunter, whose job is to crack mysterious cases around the world.

It was nothing out of the ordinary- the bedroom was a single bed with single pillows, blanket, and the like. The bathroom also held all women's products, and the kitchen also did not hold anything ordinary. When she opened the closet, it also held women's clothing and coats. So the house was occupied by a single lady. Akeno narrowed her eyes when she saw something.

"Are you done?" Madeline demanded. "Can you leave now?"

"Yes, I am done. And I know Long John has been hiding in this place." Akeno smirked. "Arrest her for being an accomplice!"

"W-What?" Madeline stuttered. "But how?"

"Elementary. One of the coats I saw was too long for a girl your height, indicating the coat was worn by someone else who is much taller, in this case Long John." Akeno replied, as the police came to take Madeline away.

Just then, her CommuniDex rang, and she read the print message sent by Ash.

"You guys wait for the criminal to show up, and notify me if he's arrested. For now, I'm going back to the Plateau." With that, she summoned her Shiny Lunala, and climbed on, and flew back to the Plateau.

________________________________________________________________________

Another boy, a year or two older than Pakura, was assembling what looked like machine parts in a game console. He had brown hair and baby blue eyes. He was currently wearing a simple white T-shirt with a light blue vest, with dark brown jeans, complete with a belt which kept his standard six Pokéballs.

"If I put these together, the electrical current would flow continuously without burning out the minuscule copper wire." He used a drill to put the said machine parts in place. He was currently working on a game stimulator which he felt would help the others greatly with their aura training. It was highly based on the horror game Five Nights at Freddy's.

This is Philip Robinson, a Steel/Electric Specialist, and the third member of the Elite challengers. He is great at technology and inventing things. He was also the one that helped replicate the CommuniDex for the other members of the Elite at Ash's request. He is an Information Hunter, whose job is to go to great lengths to uncover rare or hidden bits of information. Common activities for Information Hunters like him include searching for rare books, hacking to retrieve protected data, and tracking down people who know desired facts.

"Now, if only I can find a way where we can use our aura to create a consciousness so we can get into the game and play instead of using controllers, and make it so that when we get taken out, we'll simply return back to the real world instead of dying in real life...." Phillip knew the game training stimulator would be completed if he could just figure out a way, but his CommuniDex rang, alerting him to a message.

He opened the message, and widened his eyes.

"Ok, back to the Plateau I go!" He summoned his Skarmory and flew towards the Plateau.

_______________________________

"Alright guy it's time to show the world how powerful we are." Ash spoke to his pokemon

His Pokemon that he has along with his original and new ones

Greninja ,Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Garchomp, Floatzel, Staraptor, Torterra, Gliscor, Lucario, Gardevoir, Espeon, Kingler, Snorlax, Lapras, Gengar, Pidgeot, Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Meganium, Heracross, Noctowl (Shiny),Donphan, Swellow, Torokal, Crawduant, Glalie, Noivern, Goodra, Hawlucha, Talonflame, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Sylveon (shiny), Zoroark, Emboar, Serperior, Incineroar, Melmetal, Lycanroc, Decidueye, Naganadel, Silvally, (Alpha) Salamence, Swampert, Roserade, Ninetales, Arcanine, Crobat, Elektross, Slaking, Empeoleon(Shiny), Tyranitar, Kingdra, Honedge, Milotic, Metagross, Dusknoir, Gorluk, Beartic, Volcarona, Dragapult, Dragonite, Flygon, Houndoom, Scizor, Absol, Aggron, Delphox, Chesnaught, Intelion, Drapion, Blaziken (shiny), Electivire(shiny), Cinderace, Tyranturm, Aegislash, Gyarados, Metagross, (Alpha) Gallade(Shiny), Rampardos, Aerodactyl, Spiritomb, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Togekiss, Xatu, Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza(Shiny), Jirachi, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Victini, Reshiram, Meloetta, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Hoopa, Solgaleo, Urshifu, Calyrex,Spectrier, Zacian, Eternatus, Regidrago,

Last but not least, there's the defected Pokémon, who got attached to his Elite members as they spent time with them. May's Skitty, Glaceon, Blaziken, and Iris Emolga. Skitty and Glaceon went to Pakura, and Blaziken went to Amelia. Emolga went to Philip.He almost didn't keep those Pokémon.

"Hey Ash." Mewtwo said, interrupting his aura training.

"What is it, Mewtwo?" Ash sighed, deactivating his Aura Levitation and landing on the ground.

"Do you remember May's Skitty, Blaziken, Glaceon and Iris Emolga?" he asked. Ash darkened at the mention of his former friends' names and the pokêmon.

"What about them?" he asked emotionlessly.

"Well, it seems like they do not agree with what the traitors said, and wished to join you and your friends in your quest when I told them your current location."

"Yeah, sure." Ash said sarcastically cold. "And why would I believe those POKÉMON?"

Mewtwo silently handed him the remains of the Pokéballs. "They smashed these themselves, saying they do not want to be with their trainers anymore."

Ash knows Mewtwo is not lying, since he's a Legendary Psychic Pokémon and know what Pokémon are actually thinking.

"Fine, bring them in," he said. "I'll see what they have to say."

When he teleported them back to him, the Pokémon immediately smiled, but their smiles dropped when they saw the look on Ash's face when he saw them.

"You got one minute to talk." Ash said coldly at the traitors Pokémon

"Hi Ash, it's good to see you again." Emolga said hesitantly.

"We've been waiting for you to come and take us away..." Skitty

Glaceon quickly jumped in. "Yeah, although she won more Ribbons, because of her arrogance, she always lost! And we're tired of her boasting she'll be upgraded to the Queen of Hoenn! I wished the day care worker would have given my egg to you, you know."

"I spent a lot of time with May, but even I think she's changed after that day accepting the team rocket deal." Blaziken remarked, looking tentatively at Ash.

"And I'm not going to let her discriminate against you. You are a great trainer. Why can't she see that? I've traveled with you, and I think you are good!" Skitty said.

"Can we join you and your Elite, Ash?" they asked in unison. "Please?"

Ash knew they were telling the truth, using his psychic powers, and it's not just sweet talk. But he needed to be careful.

"One chance is all I give. I will not hesitate to release you the moment I find out any of you are still associated with them." The next moment, they pounced on him for a group hug, thanking him for the chance.

"Hey, Ash!" Akeno called out to him. "We're here!"

Ash went to the rooftop to greet the four members of his Elite, as they dismounted from their Pokémon.

"So what's going on?" Jude asked. "Are we set to go to Luonto City?"

"Yes, but the Champions Tournament is short one player, and we had to send one." Ash replied. "So we're making a short detour to Driftveil City to drop off the participant first, along with all of you, and Phlox will follow you there to help you keep to schedule."

"Who did you send?" Phillip asked.

"Akeno . Because we won't be introduced until the Pokémon World Championships, so Akeno would be wearing a disguise. You two make sure you're disguised too, so go pack a good disguise, and we'll get going." Ash instructed.

"You're not going?" Jude asked.

"No." Ash simply answered

"The others nodded, and went to get ready, and Akeno went to check on her Pokémon as she had to battle.

It was a relatively short ride (30 minutes by car) from their Plateau to the train station. They rarely traveled in a car, only one owning one was Pakura, and the only three who had driving licenses were Pakura, Ash and Jude. The station fortunately, not swarming with reporters and they made their way to the doorway. The doors closed behind them and began to move at once.

Although Ash had traveled by train many times due to his Hunter duties, the speed always took his breath away. This train was a high speed model that averaged 250 miles an hour, and they would reach Driftveil City in less than 16 hours.

The train is also much fancier than even a first class plane. They were each given their own chambers that had a bedroom, a dressing area and a private bathroom with hot and cold running water. There were drawers filled with fine clothes, and Phlox told them for now, they could do whatever they want, wear whatever they want, as everything is at their disposal, and just meet for supper in an hour.

Ash peeled off his outfit, which consisted of a black t-shirt with a long-sleeved dark blue jacket and dark blue pants, complete with a necklace that had the eighth musical note attached around his neck, and took a hot shower. He sighed in relaxation, as all the paperwork really wore him off. Then again, as PAL's current Prince, he had to make sure his region is running well, and maintain connections. He was dressed in a pair of jeans and a dark green shirt.

He retrieved his necklace, and remembered how music had become important in his life. He smiled remembering that even music like his singing helps him in relieving himself of his stress. When he, Pakura, Amethyst and Shiki were still traveling together, she would whistle or sing complicated songs whenever boredom befalls them or both of them sing together as a duet. He also admitted to himself that her voice was beautiful, high and clear and so filled with life, which is quite a contrast to her personality. Music had always calmed Ash down whenever he was on the verge of an emotional outburst.

Phlox came to collect him for supper, and he followed her through the narrow, rocking corridor into a dining room with polished paneled walls. There's a table where all the dishes are, of course, highly breakable. The other Elites were sitting there waiting for them, and Ash noticed someone was missing.

"Where is Paku?" Ash asked.

"Last I checked, she wanted to take a nap." Phlox replied. She sounded irritated about her absence. Who wouldn't? She is the least cooperative Elite member among the five of them.

Ash just gave her the "ok..." look and sat down, ready for supper.

Ash staggered to another compartment after a while, the one that contained the newspapers and magazines, while his Pokémon went to sleep first. He thinks it's a good time as any to check up on the traitors via TV, to see what happened to them during the seven years. They did receive an invitation to participate in the Pokémon World Championship, so he figured he'd take a look at his competition.

He turned on the TV, grabbed a magazine, and fetched a notebook. He listened, read and wrote down notes at the same time.

First, he took down notes of Max, Max had participated in the Ever Grande Conference and made it to the Top 8 and Runner-up for the Silver Conference, He then won his first league on his third attempt which was the Indigo Plateau League. However Ash noted that the only reason he won the league is that the other female trainer from Sinnoh who had much more experience and knowledge didn't show up for their battle and forfeit as the trainer had left the region.

'Wonder if he and the others did something to the poor trainer." Ash thought seeing the note that the trainer faced unknown Sexual harassment and her pokémon were beaten so much that she fled the region for her safety

May continued to be known as the Princess of Hoenn, and apparently won all five Ribbons from Johto, participated in their Grand Festival, but lost to Dawn in the Finals. She also competed in the Sinnoh Grand Festival, but she lost in the finals again to Dawn. She then went to Kalos and entered the grand festival but lost again to none other than Dawn in the semi-finals. This made Ash smile knowing Dawn was doing this to spite May. May had only become a recent top coordinator because of her luck winning her first grand festival in Kanto which Dawn didn't visit because of her settling down in Alola with Paul

Ash listened as the TV reported Cilan was offered to take an exam to become an S-Class Connoisseur. However, Cilan said due to the upcoming Pokémon World Championship he's participating in, he would take it after the competition was over.

Brock, of course, became a trophy winning Breeder, earning popularity in his own region. He is currently the Kanto Elite 4 first member, and is known as a popular Breeder in Kanto. According to Kanto news, reporters wish him the best of luck.

Misty herself was doing well too. She is currently the third member of the Kanto elite 4 and is now well-known due to the good battle and being one of the most powerful water trainers in Kanto. She is also an exotic water performer with her sisters. She had discarded her old hairstyle and her hair was now at shoulder length, and she had combed it forward, with some spikes, which made her look better than he last saw her.

Serena is now known as the Kalos Princess because she had won the title Kalos Queen, but sadly (not for Ash and his true friends) she had lost it once again to Aria who became stronger and managed to reclaim her title back from her. Serena then decided to enter the Kalos League and managed to make it to the Top 4 before she lost to Tobias and his legendaries. She said that after the tournament she will have enough experience to hopefully dethrone Aria again.

Trip is surprisingly the second member of the Kanto Elite 4 which he did by defeating Brock with his team but he lost to Misty. The Kanto Champion Rosaline then recruited him to be the grass type elite 4 member and has become arrogant thinking that he is the best grass type trainer in the world.

Finally we have Iris. The Elite Leader of the Kanto Elite 4 that specializes in Dragon Type who was recruited by Kanto Champion Rosaline to be the elite 4 leader after winning the Unova, and Indigo league causing her to be the new dragon type elite 4 of Kanto.

He then heard the door of his room opened, he turned to see that

Pakura entered in his room sliding onto his bed, as he kissed her cheek as they prepare for bed as Pakura gave a peck on his lips before falling asleep onto his chest snuggling into him showing her childish side to him as Ash smiled before looking at the notes as he let her adjust onto him as once he done he carried her to bed and joined her in the land of sleep

Next morning

Akeno was disguised as a wandering trainer in her teens, as they knew that they would be reaching the station soon, and they had to say goodbye to Akeno and Phlox (they would be watching the Champions Tournament on television in Luonto City). She was checking on her Pokemon as she was the one who was sent to represent their region. They stood in silence as the train sped on. As the tunnel went on and on, Phlox had to hold Akeno's hand to soothe her nerves, and Akeno gave her friend a weak smile.

The train slowed and bright light filled the compartment as the train finally pulled into the station.

Phlox pulled out her schedule. "You all know after this tournament, we all have to hurry back to this train to Luonto City, right? We have to get there before the other guests do- we're the hosts after all!"

"Yeah, I get it." Akeno replied.

"Why did they hold the Champions Tournament so close to the Pokémon World Championship?" Jude sighed.

Phlox shrugged.

"Wait, you're not going?" Phillip was surprised.

Pakura shook her head, indicating she wanted to accompany Ash there.

"Good luck guys." Ash said as his elite step off

I became the very best,

(Ash defeating Shiki with his Greninja)

Like no one ever was.

(Ash succeeding his Hunter mission of infiltrating a base and taking the blueprint of unknown device)

I have to prove that this my quest,

(Ash and Pakura fighting against Rosaline and her allies)

To protect the ones I love

(Ash shielding Pakura as he pulled out his guns to fight the incoming enemies)

I will do what I must,

(Ash and Pakura facing off against a silhouette)

Fighting for my rights.

(Ash defeating the traitors with a coldly smirk as they bleed to death, as the champions step back in horror)

Each Elite to understand

(The PAL Elite Four standing in a pose)

The power that they have

(Ash's Elite Four showing off their abilities)

P-A-L! It's you and me

(Ash and Espeon standing over a mountain that overlooked PAL. The wind was blowing in their faces, and they were smiling)

I know it's my destiny

(Ash accepting the task from Amethyst and Shiki)

Elite Four, oh, you're my best friends

(Ash's Elite Four all nodding at him, saying that they got his back)

In a world we must defend

(The Elite Four surrounded by the Rosaline and her allies, and they prepared their weapons to fight back)

Chosen One, a heart so true

(The Legendaries all smiling at Ash)

Our courage will pull us through

(Phillip turning his back towards the regional Champions, shunning them, and walking away), (Jude looking out into the lake), (Pakura narrowing his eyes in anger seeing Cynthia), (Akeno clutching to a ring she wore as a necklace), (Ash standing at the background with Amethyst and Shiki supporting him )

You teach me and I'll teach you

(Philip and Jude teaching him how to dress and do other physical activities), (Ash sitting with them down one night telling him about battle strategies and training their auras.)

(P-A-L) Gotta get them all

(Ash shoots at the backstabbing traitors)

P-A-L!

(Ash running past his new family and friends, and jumping towards the sky with Espeon)

By the time Akeno was crowned the winner of the Champions Tournament, Ash and Pakura had reached their destination.

The Champion and Leader stepped into the Luonto City train station, and exited, making their way towards their destination just as the sun rose, and they were greeted by Gou, a League Official. In addition, he is a member of the Battle Frontier (holds one piece of the Earth Symbol) and a Zodiac from the Hunter's Association.

"Hello, Prince Ash and Princess Pakura. I've been waiting for you." Gou said in his official business-like tone, bowing to them. "All of you are to register at the Pokémon Center for the tournament. The opening ceremonies and the tournament would start at 8pm. As for your rooms, instead of staying at the Plaza hotel with the other participants, you guys will be staying at a tower connected to the Battle Arena along with the other region Gym Leaders, Elite Fours and Champions. You'll be staying on the 14th floor, also the highest floor, and here are all the keys to the rooms available, so you can choose whatever room you want, and change rooms if you so wish to."

The Battle Arena had a tower designed exclusively for the Gym Leaders, Elite Four and the Champions of the regions, mainly to keep them safe away from the paparazzi. This will be their home until the tournament ends. Each region has two entire floors (except for PAL since they don't have Gym Leaders). They just simply step on an elevator and press the number the League Officials told them beforehand. Easy enough to remember.

The walls of the elevator were made of crystal so that they can watch the people on the ground floor shrink to ants as they shoot up into the air.

Each of them would be given their own rooms which consist of a bedroom, a dressing area, and a private bathroom with hot and cold running water. There are also so many automatic gadgets that Ash was sure he won't have time to press all the buttons. The shower alone had a panel with more than a hundred options he could choose, regulating water temperature, pressure, soaps, shampoos, scents, oils and massaging sponges. When a person stepped out on a mat, heaters came on that would blow dry their body. Instead of struggling with knots in wet hair, one can just place their hand on a box that sends a current through their scalp, untangling, parting, and drying their hair almost instantly.

There is also a closet full of clothing designed to fit any taste, the windows zoomed in and out on parts of the region at his command. Ash would only need to whisper a type of food from a gigantic menu into a mouthpiece and it appeared, hot and steamy, before him in less than a minute.

There is also a desk, TV and computer with fast Internet Connection. There is also a place where they can place all their Pokéballs.

Gou directed Ash to his room, and as You talked, Ash learnt that Gladion, Dawn, Tobias, Alain, Gary, Hilbert, Hilda, Lillie, Paul are going to arrive soon, though only Gladion, Alain, Tobias, Hilbert and Paul are here to participate in the tournament. Tobias was actually skipping out on this one because he just came to see and cheer on his friends. Gou told Ash he had duties, so he left Ash to his own devices.

"Come, let's go register first." Ash said to Pakura. She nodded, and she followed him to the Pokémon Center to register.

"Alright, good luck to both of you." Nurse Joy said, as they registered for the tournament. As they registered, Ash heard a voice he never wanted to hear again.

Meanwhile

"There you are, guys." Charles nodded to Lance and his Johto Elites, who closed the door behind him. The meeting room was filled with all the other regional Elites and Champions, and Hilbert was in the meeting room, as he is the Champion again. "Now, before you go to Luonto City, I might as well tell you about the PAL Elite members, as you won't be seeing them until the opening ceremonies. I've just been sent the information by Phlox."

The Johto Elite nodded, as they sat down at the remaining seats.

"Now, I want you to throw away all you know about each other, because these Elites are different from a typical Elite Four member. They are all at least Champion-level. Nobody, and I mean no one, even got past the first member."

"Are they that powerful?" Sidney questioned.

"You know the person who won the Champions Tournament earlier against Hilbert, Cynthia and Rosaline? She's the second Elite member." Charles said.

"You're kidding!" Cynthia shouted.

"No I am not. The rank list given to me says so, and Phlox never lies. You can imagine what power the stronger members will hold, especially the Champion." Charles answered, as the others shuddered at the implication.

"Are they users of Mega Evolution?" Diantha asked.

"Yes. According to Phlox, they are able to Mega Evolve more than once and more than one Pokémon in a single battle."

"Is that even possible?" Glacia was surprised.

"These people are also famous in other aspects, so you might know them, but of course, what you didn't know is that they are members of the PAL Elite." Charles crossed over, and turned on the screen, and a video of a boy in a quiz competition appeared, where he answered questions of various topics promptly, and taking away his opponent's time.

"Jude Harrison, right?" Lorelei recognized the boy.

"Yes, he's 27 years old, making him the oldest of the group." Charles explained.

"You're kidding." Aaron said.

"No I am not, he's a very famous actor and he does his own stunts unlike most other actors, winning many awards. He is also a supermodel as well, a variety show host, and is also a famous Net Idol, having his own blog." The video changed to Jude telling one of the guests (an actress) not to worry, as she had answered the question correctly, and the girl stood back to the trap door, only for it to open, and she fell into the sea of sponges. Jude chuckled, as he said, "I lied. You were wrong."

"He is also an S-Class Pokémon Connoisseur, which means he has his own shop in PAL. Needless to say, that shop has lots of business." Charles finished. "He is known as the Entertaining Socialite and the Merman by fans, which means he had two nicknames. Specializes in Water and Dark type Pokémon."

"Should've known he is a Water Master when we heard the Merman." Drasna said.

"His rank is fourth." Charles said

"Phillip Robinson, 25 years old. He is a genius inventor, and very good at making and playing games as well. He is also a game show contestant, always winning lots of money participating in them, and knows how to answer questions quickly without using any cheats. Winner of the Grand Slam three years ago, where he had competed against other game show winners as well. Very good strategist in battle, specializes in Electric and Steel Pokémon, and real tech-savvy." Charles said. "Nicknamed Genius Boy by many."

"Man, he has made a lot of stuff the world hasn't seen yet." Steven mumbled. He knew as he had longed to use some of Phillip's inventions that was featured in magazines or newspapers for his journey collecting stones, but it was apparently not on sale, and if they wanted to use, they had to negotiate with Phillip, but no one would find him in public outside an event.

"What is his Elite rank?" Drake asked.

"If I remember correctly, he is the second strongest member, behind the Leader." Charles said, as he clicked to the next video, which shows a girl in an author's convention. She was smiling and signing her books for her fans.

"Akeno Cheveyo 22 years old. prodigy among spirit mediums, being born with intense spiritual power and being able to use a spiritual ability at a young age, and also having the ability to speak to the dead. She illustrates her own books and designs her own book covers, as she is a famed artist as well, She also owns a spa and is a Cosmetic Chemist. Specializes in Grass and Ghost types, and of course, is the one who won the Champions Tournament earlier."

"Oh My God! It's her! I love her work!" Shauntal gushed. "She writes so well, I have every single one of her books and manga focusing on the spirits."

"So they sent her?" Lance asked.

"Yes, they did." Charles replied. "Nicknamed Spirit Mistress, she will be a strong opponent."

"Her rank?" Cynthia asked evenly wondering how strong she is to be beating by her

"Third." Charles said.

'Impossible! How can I, one of the strongest Champions, lose to her?' Cynthia thought, clenching her fists.

"She is pretty cute." Siebold commented, as Charles moved on to the next person. Which was Pakura Ameyuri doing a performance

"Wow, she's beautiful!" Will exclaimed, and the other guys had to agree, as they too were stunned by her beauty.

"Glad you think so. Pakura Ameyuri, 23 years old. She...."

"Oh My God! Pakura Ameyuri? She's a member of the Elite?" Wallace interrupted.

"Something wrong, Wallace?" Steven asked, as Charles nodded.

"I can't believe it!" Wallace exclaimed.

"What's wrong Wallace?" Steven practically shouted.

"Oh...sorry. You see, Pakura's a Top Coordinator just like me, but she's labeled as a legendary one."

"Like Dr. Abby?" Glacia asked. Dr. Abby was given the title of Legendary Coordinator in Hoenn for winning the region's Grand Festival in her first year with just her then-Skitty, but then retired right after that.

"No, Pakura's is on a whole new level altogether. What made her stand out among the other Top Coordinators is that she is famous for winning six Grand Festivals in the six regions straight in a row, and having Master Rank victories in all categories, which makes it a total of 40 Ribbons she won in her region. Counting the Ribbons she has to win in order to enter the Grand Festival in the other regions that makes a total of at least 70 Ribbons she has won in a short span of six years, making her the best of the best. That's including the Aqua Ribbon she won at the Wallace Cup back in Johto. I watched her win without losing any points, not even in the finals!" Wallace explained to wide eyes.

"Wait a minute, she's also the former Kalos Queen. Won that title when she was only 10, making her the youngest winner ever. Had that title for two straight years before she gave up Pokémon Performing." Diantha said.

"Exactly expect She went on to participate in the PAL Pokémon Showcase, and won the title of PAL Duchess. She is now the current PAL Duchess." Charles said.

"Is she...?" Caitlin asked.

"Yeah, she is the Leader, and strongest among the Elite Four. She specializes in Fairy and Ice Pokémon, which means fans occasionally call her Dragon Slayer, but more often, they call her PAL's Princess, because she is the Princess of PAL.

"So PAL is a principality?" Leon asked, and Charles nodded

"Wow...imagine the power she has in that region." Karen murmured.

"Yes, she will be a lethal opponent. And finally, the Champion." Charles said, as the video changed to a boy defeating former elite 4 leader's Charizard with a Greninja while looking on with surprise at his opponent. When the winner looked up, he was revealed to have black hair that was combed down and cream-coloured skin, with calm red eyes.

"Ashura Satoshi Kurobane, 23 years old. First person to be able to defeat all four of the members, which makes him their very first Champion. Had won six out of seven Pokémon Leagues during the years, and was the one who shut down and kill the villainous teams alongside Pakura. He was given the nickname 'Silent Hero'. He is also the current PAL Prince. Imagine the power he has, being able to defeat all four of the PAL Elite members. He is someone you should look out for."

"Wow, he's handsome!" Phoebe exclaimed as other female members also had a blush on their faces.

Cynthia looked at Ash's face, and nodded in approval. He would be hers

"Mr. Goodshow, who is that person that the champion is battling? You said the leader was Pakura Ameyuri but the guy is a male" Lance asked

"From the information Phlox had given me it is said that before Pakura Ameyuri got the mantle of elite leader from the former elite leader Shiki Kurobane who was Ashura's elder brother and the former leader of PAL" he said as others nodded surprised by the information of this as Lance eyes widen hearing Shiki name

Back with Ash

"Come on, let's go." Ash said to Pakura, and they left for the Tower, where delicious smells of their dinner were wafting from the dining room. They set up dinner for their Pokémon first, before sitting down for their dinner, which was chicken and chunks of oranges cooked in a creamy sauce laid on a bed of pearly white grain, mashed potatoes, rolls shaped like flowers, and for dessert, a pudding the color of honey.

Ash and Pakura were eating dinner in the Tower together (their Pokémon were also eating at the living room), when his CommuniDex rang.

"So, how did it do?" Ash asked, the moment he answered. Pakura looked up from her mashed potatoes, listening to every word.

"I won the tournament. Might make a good start at our publicity to the world." Akeno replied.

"You won, huh?" Ash said to Akeno. "That's great!"

"Did anything happen while we were gone?" Jude asked Ash, as they ate their dinner on the train. Thank goodness the train also provided dinner for their Pokémon.

"Yeah, something did. Ran into one of them." Ash spat angrily.

"What happened?" Phillip enquired.

"Challenged me to a battle. Won with only my Torokal and he was weak. He tried to flirt with Pakura." Ash said

"Well, we can't argue that Pakura isn't one of the most stunning, sensuous people on the planet." Jude shrugged. "So, we shall see you when we reach?"

"Sure." Ash nodded. "We'll need to prepare for the opening ceremonies once you reach."

"We'll send you a message once we reach, alright?" Phillip said. "We'll meet at the prep place.

Ash nodded, and closed the CommuniDex.

"We'll meet our prep team in an hour's time." Ash informed Pakura. "Finish your dinner, and after our downtime, we will go to the Remake Section at Aquamarine's Style, where everyone will be prepared for the opening ceremonies."

Later

Pakura sighed as she ran her fingers through the thick layer of bubbles in her tub. Cleaning her up was just the beginning of her prep for the opening ceremonies. Aquamarine, who was also her personal stylist, seamstress and dress designer, said, "Remake her to the Natural Beauty Base first. I'll work from there."

Natural Beauty Base turned out to be what a person looked like if they stepped out of bed looking flawless but natural. It meant her nails were perfectly shaped but not polished. Her hair was left alone and not styled. Her skin was smooth and clear but not painted. There weren't any noticeable enhancements, but not that they need much of it, seeing Pakura's looks was already naturally flawless. Pakura wondered how long Rosaline would take to be in the Natural Beauty Base once she arrived, as she got to go first since she was early.

As she rinsed the lather from her body, there was an attendant waiting with a towel. She patted herself dry, and dressed in a gown not unlike those from the hospitals (except it was pink in color)

After that, she was sent to a little room with couches and magazines. She supposed it's the Makeover Base, where they give the make-up, manicures, hair-styling, etc. She got to read magazines and was even served cherry cola and provided a phone while her nails were being painted, and her hair being styled. Her face was relatively clear of makeup, only having lip gloss and eyeshadow on.

Aquamarine entered with her dress, but she can't really see it since it's covered. "Close your eyes." she ordered.

Pakura obeyed, and she felt the silken inside as she slipped the dress over her body. She stepped into her flats, and Aquamarine was adjusting and fidgeting at her dress.

"Ok, now you can open your eyes." Aquamarine said.

Pakura did, and she was in a dress (which reaches to her knees) which was blue at the top half in addition to flowery lace, but pink at the hem, the bottom part of the dress was alternated between pinkish lavender and hot pink. At the middle of the part where the top and bottom half of the dress were separated there was a ribbon shaped jewel made out of diamond, which sparkled like ice crystals. She was also wearing a light blue platinum tiara that was intertwined into a heart shape in the middle. In the heart shaped gap, there was a smaller sapphire diamond heart in the middle. Attached to her back were wings that looked like it was made out of blue crystal to give an illusion of wings made out of ice. To finish the costume, her shoes were glittery pink and blue flats that sparkled in the light.

She went to meet the others where the chariots were located, and only Ash was there. He was wearing what will either be the most sensational or deadliest costume among the five of them. He was wearing what looked like a medieval-looking black tunic with navy blue trim, a silver belt around his waist, and shiny black boots with a brown ring around the rim of the boots. His cape was simple as well. It was entirely black, giving him an unfathomable air about him. There was a sword to complete his outfit.

(The outfit Ash wearing)

Ash looked up, and checked her outfit. "Aquamarine outdid herself this time." Ash commented.

"Thanks." Pakura replied. "Jin did a great job on you too.

Ash gave her a wry smile, just as the other three entered, already in their costumes.

Phillip was wearing a shiny and flashy silver outfit that caught the light around them, but it looked like his outfit was also an electric bulb studded as what Ash thought was pearls was actually light sources, and there were lights emitting from those points. He was also wearing a headdress that mimicked the complex inner workings of electronics. The said headdress also has lights attached to it like his outfit. He was also wearing shiny silver boots. His hair was also falling out of the headdress, which made him look even better.

Jude was wearing a blue tunic that is tinted in black (complete with dark blue pants) that represented waves' appearance at night with starfish pins on his shoulder and a crown in the shape of a spiral seashell that looked to be decorated with seaweed and black pearls. He was wearing turquoise boots that were decorated with white pearls.

​​Last but not least, Akeno was wearing what looked like a magenta and green two-layered gown that had ruffles and spikes at the edge of her sleeves, complete with a necklace that had a charm which resembled a crystal ball. She was wearing a magenta and red ballet flats with red 'spikes' at the side to resemble spirit . On her hair was a headdress that seemed to be surrounded by the plant, with purple flame shaped 'wings' protruding from its side.

"Wow, you all look great!" Phillip commented to them.

"You too, Phillip." Ash smiled at him.

"I'm envious." Akeno said as she was looking at Pakura's costume.

"You look amazing as well, don't worry." Jude said.

All their faces were relatively clear of makeup, just a bit of highlighting here and there. Probably to show their natural beauty.

"They are going to love us," said Phillip. The others (except Pakura) nodded in agreement.

They climbed into their own chariot, as every Elite has his or her own one which is pulled by 4 Rapidash. Jude is going to go first, followed by Rosaline, Phillip, Pakura and finally, Ash. Ash had his Espeon in the chariot, and also sent out his Ho-oh to fly behind him, since Ho-oh is going to light up the torch. When all were in position, the music played, and they started moving.

Meanwhile, the audience and participants were waiting to see what the PAL Elite was like. There were cameras all over the path on the way to the Battle Arena, and connected to the screen, where they would show the faces of the Elite. Some of the audience were seated around the courtyard that is on the way to the Battle Arena, for there were so many people coming to witness this ceremony, to see the Elite members themselves, there wasn't enough space in the Arena. Those from other regions didn't know anything about the PAL Elite, and they wanted to see what they looked like, and guess their type of specialty from their costumes.

Even those in the VIP Box (mainly Gym Leaders, Elite Fours and Champions) are looking forward to the ceremony.

The doors finally opened, and the audience cheered as they saw the Elite. Meanwhile, the screen at the Battle Arena turned on as well.

"There they are! There they are! The members of the PAL Elite!" Charles Goodshow announced from the announcement box in the Battle Arena, when the screen came on. With him was Phlox, the manager of the PAL Elite. "First up, is Jude Harrison. He is making a splash in his entrance. Just hear the crowd." Sure enough the crowd was cheering when they saw Jude.

"Akeno outfit just reflects the fiery spirit in her. I am sure that the crowd will get fired up just by looking at her." Phlox commented.

"Phillip looks just tech-savvy in his outfit. I like the lights in his costume. It reflects his specialty really well. An electrifying appearance, I must say." Charles said, as he watched Phillip's fans going crazy over his outfit.

"And there is the Leader of the Elite and PAL's Princess, Pakura. One of the Legend duo member. She looks just dazzling in her outfit, too beautiful for words." She listened as the males were whistling and even the male Gym Leaders, Elite Four members and Champions were stunned at her beauty.

"What's that? In the background?" Charles pointed.

Ash is riding on his chariot, his cape billowing behind him, looking expressionless. The wind was also blowing away at his fringe, exposing his handsome face. Behind him was a magnificent bird with feathers are predominantly gold and red, with yellow tail-feathers, a white underside, and green feathers at the tip of its wing

"There's our Silent Hero and our very own PAL Prince, Champion Ashura the next Legend Duo member!" Phlox said in ecstasy. "And is that a Ho-oh behind him?" The crowd's initial alarm quickly changed to shouts and cheers of "Champion Ashura!", "Silent Hero!", "Ho-oh!" Every head was turned their way, and the cameras were trained on them. Ash lifted his chin a bit higher, and gave a smile and waved at the audience, and everyone threw flowers at Ash's chariot. The number of roses was enough to completely cover the floor of his chariot.

"Champion Ashura! Champion Ashura! Champion Ashura!" His name was being called from all sides. Ash nodded and waved at them, which gained favor from the audience.

The chariots finally reached the Battle Arena, and everyone cheered as they saw the five chariots enter.

"Ho-oh, Sacred Fire in the torch!" Ash commanded. Ho-oh swept down, and released a gold-rose-coloured flame from its beak at the torch, igniting it, so the audience cheered at the spectacular move.

They finally stopped in front of the stage, and the five of them got off their chariots, Ash returning his Ho-oh with thanks, and walked towards the five seats reserved for them at the stage, in the midst of cheers.

"Now, we give the mic to the PAL's representative, the Entertaining Socialite, Jude Harrison!" Everyone clapped and cheered as the boy stood up, and made his way to the front.

"Thank you, Mr. Goodshow." Jude said. "Welcome, everyone, to the Pokémon World Championships. This year, we hold the tournament at the Pokémon's favorite paradise region, the PAL, short for Pokémon Awakens Love!" There were cheers and clapping from the participants. "Various participants come here from all regions, even the best from our regions participating, making this one of the largest tournaments and one of the most important ones of the year!"

"I hope this tournament will be a great experience for each and every one of you, and hopefully maybe even get to know some friends! Do remember the rules and regulations, and make the best out of your time here. Do your best to win as well, because the winner would win a large sum of 5,000,000,000,000,000 Pokedollars in cash, the title of strongest Pokémon Master in the entire world, a free apartment or villa in any of the regions you choose, the diamond and gold encrusted trophy hand made by Phillip Robinson. Phillip, our Genius Inventor, has also generously offered some of his very own inventions as part of the prize, which can be chosen by the winner."

Everyone cheered as Phillip was well-known for his amazing inventions, and he never gives them to anyone. From where he was standing, Phillip waved at the audience.

"For us, it's a great honor to be here as well. Due to the huge number of participants, we are to have preliminary tag battles for the first three days. Each pair is to use six Pokémon; three for each trainer. You will know your partner on the day the tournament starts. All of you have to win against at least two other pairs to be able to get in the tournament round, and have three chances to do so. Pairs who win two rounds are automatically in the Top 256 people. I wish to see spectacular battles tomorrow, and hope to see cooperation between trainers should they be paired up together."

There was murmuring, as Jude went on, "The Tag Battles would last four days, but if you won both battles from the first, second or third days that you were scheduled, there would be no need to participate on the fourth day of tag battles. Which means, the fourth day of tag battles would be a break for those who had won their battles earlier in those 3 days, since the fourth day would be another chance for the participants to get a spot in the Top 256. Pairs would be known tomorrow before the tournament starts. And now, before we end, we shall go on to the exhibition match, where a regional Champion would be picked to go against one of us. Of course, who the Champion would go against would be random too." Jude stepped aside as Phlox came up with two boxes.

The Champions in the VIP Box tensed as Jude picked out a slip of paper from the box. Charles had mentioned a ten-minute exhibition match between one of them and one of the PAL Elite members as part of the opening ceremonies. It contained one of the Champions names and they hoped to be the one that was picked.

"And our lucky Champion is.....Kalos Champion Diantha!" Jude announced, and Diantha sat stunned, before she left the VIP Box to the stage. Jude offered the second box to her. "Now, pick your opponent from the other box!" Diantha placed her hand, felt those slips, and eventually picked a random slip. It was folded so she opened the slip. To her puzzlement, it only said, "C".

"Oh, I forgot to mention we only wrote our rankings. C stands for Champion, so you'll be facing our very own Champion Ash!" Jude announced, as Ash stood up from his chair. Both of them walked to the battlefield to start their exhibition match.

"I hope to see an elegant performance from you as PAL's Champion, as I saw what your weaker members can do." Diantha said.

Ash silently nodded, as Espeon stood by him.

"The exhibition match would have a 5 minute time limit. Battle begins!" Jude announced.

"Show a magnificent performance to everyone!" Diantha said, as she threw her Pokéball to reveal a Gardevoir.

"Espeon, lend me your aura." Ash chose his loyal Sun Pokémon as he jumped onto the field with a glare

"You may make the first move." Diantha offered.

"Espeon, start by using Tackle." Ash commanded.

Diantha made eye contact with Gardevoir, and Gardevoir nimbly dodged that attack, and reappeared behind Espeon.

"Espeon, Quick Attack!" Ash said

Diantha nodded, and Gardevoir kept dodging the Quick Attack. Ash gave a subtle nod and Espeon changed his tactics, and appeared where Gardevoir was dodging, and hit Gardevoir, sending it flying.

Diantha was surprised. She did not see that coming.

"Psybeam!" Ash called out.

"Shadow Ball!" Diantha countered.

'Ah ha, so she can't command moves after all.' Ash thought, as their attacks clashed. "Espeon, Iron Tail!" Espeon got to Gardevoir in an instant, and swung its metallic tail at Gardevoir, sending it backwards.

"Gardevoir, are you alright?" Diantha asked, concerned. Gardevoir nodded, and Diantha said, "Alright, Moonblast!"

"Shadow Ball!" Ash countered. As both clashed once more, Ash told Espeon to use Toxic on Gardevoir, which poisoned the opponent.

'He's good.' Diantha thought. "Gardevoir, Signal Beam!"

"You use Signal Beam too!" Ash commanded. Both moves met in the middle and exploded, just as the timer ran out.

"Time up!" Jude announced. "The exhibition match ends in a draw!"

"Amazing. Not many people can overcome my bond with my Gardevoir, Ash." Diantha said as she walked towards Ash. "Is Espeon your strongest?"

"Yes, He is one of the few strongest Pokémon." Ash said coldly as he walked away leaving a shocked Diantha

After the ceremonies, Ash showered and dressed in a dark blue shirt with black pants, before going out to join his fellow Elites. He noticed one person was missing.

"Where's Paku?" Ash asked his Elites.

"Last time I saw her, she said she wanted to be left alone and head to bed." Akeno said.

"She is tired. Is there any reason for that, Ash." Jude said giving Ash a look

"She is busy preparing for the Contest and the Pokémon Showcase our region organized.". There was a contest alongside the tournament too. While the tournament rounds are held in the morning, contest rounds are held in the late afternoon.

It works like a Grand Festival in other regions. Whoever wins the contest will get a special PAL Ribbon that allows them to compete in any region's Grand Festival they want, no matter how many Ribbons the winner has won. Which meant that even if this Ribbon is the only one you have, you still can enter the Grand Festival in any region. The winner also earns the right to meet any of the Legendary Coordinators of their choice up close.

As for the Pokémon Showcase, it would be held once the Top 32 starts, and it would be held in the late afternoon, and the Pokémon Contest would be held in the early afternoon. Whoever won the Contest would have a special Princess Key that would earn them the right to enter the Master Class of any Pokémon Showcases, no matter if the winner didn't have enough Princess Keys to enter the Master Class.

Pakura was designated to be the judge for both of them, which made her rather busy.

"Well, I think it's been one exhausting day." Akeno said. "So let's eat."

The dinner came in courses. A thick carrot soup, green salad, lamb chops and mashed potatoes, cheese and fruit, and a chocolate cake. Although Ash was used to the high quality and quantity of food back in the Plateau, he couldn't help but slightly stuff himself, although unlike a decade ago, he had much better eating etiquette.

As they finished the main course, Phillip started to talk to Ash.

"Hey, Ash?" Phillip asked tentatively.

"Hmm?" Ash looked up.

"What are you going to do if you're up against any of...them?" Phillip asked haltingly.

There was silence, as Ash answered coldly. "Their Pokémon will be in the Pokémon Center when I'm done. You guys too, if you are up against them, show them no mercy."

"Are you going to tell that to Pakura?" Jude asked, shuddering at Ash's tone. That tone usually meant he was out for blood.

"I don't have to." Ash replied. "And furthermore, they won't be leaving PAL alive."

There was silence, before Jude asked, "What are you going to do after supper, Ash?"

"I'll work on Celebi's Zap Cannon. It's still a bit shaky." Ash said

"Yeah, I think you better work on that too." Jude shuddered. Nothing disconcerted Jude more than that uncontrolled Zap Cannon, where he had an unpleasant experience involving one and him swimming in the pool some time back. Hopefully Celebi can control its Zap Cannon soon

-----------------------

Ash was petting the Time Travel Pokémon, Celebi. "It's ok if you can't master Charge Beam today. You just need practice." He said.

They were at a clearing near a forest, where Ash had been using some trees as target practice for Celebi's Zap Cannon (he even used Lucario's Ice Punch to mark the spot Celebi was to aim the Zap Cannon). So far, Celebi wasn't able to even control the move, as it always dispersed when it shot Zap Cannon, and it was totally off target, and the wrong tree as well. Currently, he is trying to comfort Celebi, who lowered her head and eyes sadly at the fact that she couldn't master Zap Cannon despite being a Legendary.

"You really think so?" Celebi shyly looked up to Ash.

Ash nodded. "Espeon, why don't you show Celebi how to do it again?"

"As you wish." Espeon said. He formed an orb of yellow electricity in front of his mouth and it fired a ball of yellow electricity from the orb at a tree, frying it instantly. "All you need to do is to concentrate on containing that orb, and aiming well. That's your priority."

Celebi nodded, and tried again. This time, it was able to make a small orb.

"Very good Celebi! You're getting there! Try to toss the orb to that tree!" Espeon encouraged me. Celebi obeyed, but it still missed, and the impact was rather small.

Ash clapped his hands, along with Espeon who used his paw and Lucario.

"Great attempt Celebi!" Lucario smiled, as Ash nodded his approval.

Celebi rubbed her hand on the back of her head, as if she was embarrassed about the compliment. "Thank you guys."

"I think we better go to bed. Let's have an early night, we have to wake up early tomorrow." Espeon suggested.

Just then, Ash detected 2 people approaching. He returned Celebi secretly, and climbed up a tree with his Espeon and Lucario that is set in a clump of other trees, offering concealment, so he can see exactly who they are while they can't see him and thanks to his physical enhancements (It isn't unusual as all Elite members possess physical enhancements) he will most likely be able to hear what the approaching pair are talking about.

"Ash it is us. You can come down from the tree" A familiar female voice said as it was Sarah and Amelia

(Sarah)

(Amelia)

"So you guys are back." Ash said as both Sarah and Amelia nodded as he, Lucario, and Espeon got down from the tree

"Yeah, the mission in Kanto went off well. We managed to find some new information about the elite 4 of Kanto." Sarah said as Amelia continued

"The shadow Pokémon in Kanto have been dealt with but I fear more will rise. We managed to rescue and capture the shadow Pokémon. We do have some information on Rosaline but all it is that she was born with the ability to use Psychic powers. We don't know why she recruited the traitors but we have some guesses that she may be part of a new threat that is coming. We managed to delay it by removing as many shadow pokémon and eliminating a few Kanto Government officials as possible. With the president and vice president death Kanto has delayed several of its hidden projects for now." Amelia said as Ash sighed

"Very good you guys did an excellent job in delaying them. Go get some rest. Philip and Jude will be happy to see you guys." Ash said as Sarah and Amelia nodded as both left to head to their boyfriends room in battle tower as Ash turned with Espeon and Lucario

"Lucario return, take some rest." Ash said as he returned Lucario to his pokéball as both he and Espeon waited for few minute in silence as they process the information

"I have a feeling this is only the beginning of it, Ash." Espeon said as Ash nodded

"I know it is the beginning we must prepare." Ash said as he and Ash quickly yawned and fell beside Pakura who was already asleep.

"Yeah. Night, Ash." Espeon yawned curling up with Sylveon who wrapped her ribbons around her mate

Next day

Grey light was leaking through the windows when a rapping on the door roused him.

"Rise and shine, Ash!" Amelia's voice was calling him to rise. "Today is the start of the tournament!" She said smiling

"Wake up, Espeon,." Ash mumbled, shaking his partner Pokémon awake. "Time for breakfast." As both of them stirred, he staggered to the bathroom, and refreshed himself. He dressed in his standard trainer's clothes, a casual black shirt with a navy blue jacket, his signature necklace, and jeans. He also put on his fingerless black gloves, where on the left glove, a Key Stone was embedded into it.

Espeon followed behind him and he entered the dining room. As soon as he did, he sent out all his Pokémon to have breakfast in the lounge.

Ash looked to his Elites. As usual, Pakura is changing, but her Pokémon's out here eating breakfast.

"Morning, Ash! Come have a seat!" said Phillip, waving him over. The moment he slid into his chair he was served an enormous platter of food. Eggs, ham, piles of fried potatoes. A tureen of fruit salt in ice to keep it chilled. The basket of rolls set would last a family for an entire week. There's elegant glasses of orange juice, cups of coffee, and cups of hot chocolate

Ash took an empty plate, and filled it with a substantial amount of everything on the table, before starting to eat.

Over the eggs, Ash asked, "Is Paku taking a shower"

"Yeah she's taking a shower? We had some nice conversation" Amelia said, pouring herself a cup of coffee and sitting down next to Jude who was happy that his girlfriend was back

"That's good." Ash said

"By the way, what Pokémon are you guys going to use for the tag battle?" Sarah asked, deciding to make some small talk.

"Definitely not our Legendaries." Jude jokes.

Phillip shot him a "You don't say?" look, and turn to Ash. "Hey, Ash, what Pokémon are you going to use?"

"For today, I'll go with Kingdra, Scizor and Jolteon." Ash replied. He looked at Phillip, as if to say, "And you?"

"I'll go with Luxray, Galvantula, and Excadrill." Phillip said. "Akeno?"

"Leafeon, Shiftry, and Spiritomb." Akeno listed out

"And I'm going with Scrafty, Malamar and Cloyster." Jude informed them. "Whoever our partner is, I hope their type of specialty cancels out at least one of our weaknesses."

"Hopefully because you guys are too strong." Amelia said agreeing with her boyfriend

After that they all finished breakfast and went in the lounge to start returning their Pokémon back to their Pokéballs (except for those intended to use for battle later), and went to place all of the Pokéballs into their respective rooms, before meeting back in the lounge.

When Ash went back to the lounge, his Elites were already ready and waiting for him. All of them had at least one Pokémon out of their Pokéballs, like Ash: Jude's was Purrloin, Ash's was his Espeon, Phillip's was Emolga (previously Iris), and Pakura's was her Sylveon and a Skitty (previously May's) that was riding on her shoulder and hidden in her hair.

"Come on, let's go." He said, and they rode down the elevator to the lobby, and walked out of the tower to the Arena.

When they arrived, it was empty. They must be the first ones to appear. Ash noticed a huge board full of headshots of people.

"The tag pairings must be out." Ash remarked, as he and his Elite got closer.

Ash scanned the board for his face, and found it somewhere near the top few rows. Next to his face was Pakura's.

"Looks like it's you and me." Ash remarked, as Pakura nodded.

Jude raised his eyebrows at his partner. It was a girl with blond hair and light gray eyes with a fair complexion. She was also wearing a helmet.

"Korrina, Leader of the Shalour Gym in Kalos. Specializes in Fighting types." Akeno said, startling them.

"How did you know?" Jude asked.

"I also collected Badges when I was traveling alone." Akeno sai

"Really? What Badges do you have?" Phillip asked them.

"I have the Badges from Hoenn to Kalos." Akeno answered.

"Ok, whatever, let's see who our other partners are." Phillip interrupted.

"Hey, you got Malva." Akeno commented to Phillip. "And I got...is that Erika?"

The others nodded when they looked as they checked their partners

"Looks like our match is first." Ash said to Pakura who nodded as they left to get ready for their match

------------

"From the Green side, we have both the Kanto Elite 4 Brock, and Kanto Elite 4 Misty!" The two Gym Leaders walked out to the Arena waving to the audience.

"And from the Red side, we have Elite Pakura, PAL Princess and Champion Ashura, our Silent Hero and Prince of PAL!" The crowd cheered louder for the latter pair as they walked out and took their places at the marked spot. Misty gave Ash a sulry wink and Ash sneered.

"This will be a six-on-six Pokémon battle, as each Trainer can use three Pokémon. Switching Pokémon is allowed, and the first side to lose all six Pokémon loses." Evan explained. "So Trainers, you may send out your Pokémon."

"Politoed, I choose you!" Misty threw a Pokéball and out came Politoed

"Steelix, come on out!" Brock summoned his Steelix.

"Let's go, Jynx!" Pakura sent out the Human Shape Pokémon.

"Scizor, lend me your aura!" Ash called out.

"Politoed, start things off with Bounce!" Misty cried out. Politoed bounced up high, and started to aim, ready to attack.

"Steelix, Sand Tomb!" Brock commanded. Steelix roared, and began spinning. As it did so, a large whirlwind of sand and rocks shot upwards, engulfing Politoed.

"Jynx, Lovely Kiss!" Pakura ordered. Jynx opened its mouth, and a heart shaped beam came out. The heart hit Politoed and exploded, causing Politoed to be sent to the ground
"Quick, Ice Beam, Politoed!" Misty said. Politoed fired a beam of icy blue energy from its mouth.

"Scizor, Counter!" Ash cried. Scizor raised its claws, and took the beam head on. It then reflected it right back at Politoed, causing it to be frozen solid.

"Politoed!" Misty cried out.

"Now Scizor use Signal Beam!" Ash ordered. Scizor fired a multi-colored beam at Politoed,

"Jynx Hyper beam." Pakura said as Jynx fired a huge beam of red energy from its mouth. The two attacks collided and exploded. Politoed swirls in his eyes, and severely injured.

As medics came in to get them to the Emergency Ward, Evan called out, "Politoed is unable to battle."

"Steelix, use Iron tail to avenge Politoed." Brock ordered. Steelix's tail began to glow, and it swung its tail at the bug/steel type.

"Scizor use Agility!" Ash ordered. Scizor moves quickly around, and Steelix's tail misses it by mere inches. "Now use Quick attack, and then Bullet Punch!" Scizor charged, and punched Steelix with its left claw. It then moved faster than the eye could see and began punching Steelix all over, its arms turning into a blur.

"Jynx, Blizzard." Pakura called out. Jynx sent out a powerful blast of icy wind, snow and hail at Steelix, freezing it solid.

"Scizor now use Bug Buzz!" Ash commanded. Scizor opened its pincers, and a loud, ear shattering, sound emerged. Steelix was knocked out, swirls in its eyes. as severely injured.

As medics came in to get them to the Emergency Ward

"Steelix is unable to battle!" Evan cried out

"Go, Golem!" Brock threw a Pokéball and out came his rock golem.

"Go Milotic." Misty sent out her water serpent.

Ash and Pakura then returned their Pokémon, after murmuring some words of thanks.

"It looks like Champion Ashura and Elite Pakura have decided to switch Pokémon. What would they send out next?" Ken wondered, as Ash and Pakura sent out Jolteon and Florges respectively.

"Jolteon, use Thunder Fang!" Ash called out. Jolteon ran forward and its teeth and fangs began to crackle with electricity.

"Milotic use Hydro Pump." Misty called out. Milotic shot a huge beam of water at the electric type, who jumped over it and bit Milotic.

"Golem use Rock Blast on Jolteon." Brock commanded. Golem's hands glowed white and fired six glowing orbs at the electric type.

"Florges, Protect." Pakura called out. Florges created a protective bubble, protecting the electric type.

"Now Jolteon, use Volt Tackle and hit Milotic." Ash said. Jolteon let go of Milotic, and charged, a huge mass of electricity surrounding it hitting it

"Use Dragon Pulse!" Misty commanded. Milotic opened its mouth and fired a purple energy blast at the electric type as Ash smirked

"Thunder." Ash said as Jolteon's body unleashed his thunder attack forcing dragon pulse back as Jolteon continued to shock Milotic.

"Milotic!" Misty cried as the water serpent fainted As medics came in to get them to the Emergency Ward

"Milotic is unable to battle!" Evan yelled out as the crowd cheered

"Jolteon uses Pin Missiles." Ash commanded. Jolteon fired a barrage of star-shaped pins at Golem.

"Golem use Iron Defense!" Brock called out. Golem's body became shiny, and the pins didn't hurt it much.

"Florges energy ball." Pakura said. Florges fired an energy sphere at Golem.

"Fire the stones and then roll!" Brock commanded. Golem fired some rocks at the energy sphere, making it explode. It then rolled into a ball, and rammed itself into Florges who used Giga grain to hit Golem

"Golem!" Brock cried out seeing his friend get hurt.

"Finish it with, Energy Ball and Solarbeam." Pakura commanded. Florges fired another energy sphere at Golem, hitting it squarely, and unleashing a solarbeam

"Golem is unable to battle!" Evan screamed As medics came in to get them to the Emergency Ward

"How dare you! This should be against the rules." Misty shouted.

"The rule was as long as the Trainers do not mutilate or kill the Pokémon in any way, it isn't against the rules." Evan interrupted.

"Besides, you signed up for this tournament, and action packed battles is sure to have brutality." Pakura said calmly.

Misty glared at her, and sent out her Gyarados, while Brock chose his Crobat. Pakura switched to Mawile (who was wearing a Mega Stone), while Ash chose to remain with Jolteon.

"Battle Begin!" Evan announced.

"Gyarados, Flamethrower!" Misty shouted.

"Dodge, and use Volt Switch!" Ash countered. The Volt Switch was super effective on Gyarados, and at the same time, switched Jolteon out with Kingdra.

'So that's why he stuck with Jolteon.' Pakura thought. "Mawile, let's use Stone Edge!"

"Crobat, Wing Attack!" Brock called out. The Wing Attack managed to repel Stone Edge.

"Gyarados, Twister!" Misty commanded.

"You use Twister too!" Ash countered. As both clashed (with Kingdra's Twister winning) Ash called for a Dragon Breath, and both Twisters and Dragon Breath hit Gyarados.

Meanwhile, Pakura called for a Fairy Wind, which blew the Air Cutter away. Mawile then went in for a Thunder Punch, which was super-effective on Crobat. Before Brock could react, Crobat's wings were frozen, thanks to Ice Beam. Crobat struggled to break the ice with Steel Wing as the ice was difficult to break.

"Kingdra, use Draco Meteor!" Ash called out. Kingdra nodded, and shot an orange sphere in the air, and it rained down on both Crobat and Gyarados. Mawile was unaffected due to her typing.

When the attack ended, Ash and Pakura decided to finish it with Scald and Play Rough on Crobat and Gyarados respectively. Both of them did not stand a chance to dodge, and took the full hit. They fell down with swirls in their eyes.

"Gyarados and Crobat are unable to battle. The winners are Elite Pakura and Champion Ashura!" As usual, medics came in to check on the Pokémon again, as the other pair walked away.

"Well done Ash. I'm proud of you." Pakura praised.

"I know." Ash smiled. "And that was one great battle we had, don't you agree?"

"Absolutely." Pakura said with a hidden smirk.

"Now let's head to get lunch." Ash suggested.

"Sure." Pakura said as she let Ash lead the way

Meanwhile with Philip

"Let's get started, shall we?" Evan asked, only to be answered by cheers. "Alright, from the Green side, we have Leader Viola, and former Champion Steven! And from the Red side, we have Elite Phillip and Elite Malva!" There were louder cheers for the latter pair, mainly for Phillip, their favourite genius.

"This will be a six-on-six Pokémon battle, as each Trainer can use one Pokémon. Switching Pokémon is allowed, and the last Pokémon remaining on a side wins. Trainers, you may send out your Pokémon." Evan explained.

"Vivillon, go!" Viola called out.

"Go Metagross." Steven sent out his first Pokémon.

"Metagross, what a surprise." Phillip said sarcastically seeing Steven used his ironic Pokémon first

"Go Talonflame!" Malva sent out her firebird.

"Luxray, I choose you!" Phillip sent out his big lion.

"Battle Begin!" Evan cried.

"Use Fire Spin!" Malva commanded. Talonflame fired a vortex of fire.

"Metagross, Flash Cannon!" Steven called out. Metagross' eyes glowed bright white, and a white laser came out, hitting Talonflame and pushing it back.

"Luxray, use Thunder Fang and dodge!" Phillip commanded. Luxray's teeth crackled with electricity, and it leaped into the air, avoiding the attack and went straight for Vivillon.

"Protect!" Viola cried. A shield appeared around Vivillon, protecting it from the electric type.

"Meteor Mash, Metagross!" Steven called out. Metagross' arms began to glow white, and it attacked.

"Fire a Sky Attack and dodge!" Malva called out. Talonflame charged, and its body began glowing.

"Use Giga Impact and then Thunderbolt!" Phillip said. Luxray was engulfed by a brownish aura, and its eyes glowed blue. It then charged forward, and crashed into Vivillon and then blasted it with electricity.

"Use Flash Cannon and Meteor Mash!" Steven commanded. Metagross' eyes glowed bright white, and shot a laser. as Luxray dodge it Vivillon was hit and sent crashing to the ground, swirls in its eyes.

"Vivillon is unable to battle!" Evan yelled as the audience laugh at Steven mistake

"Are you stupid Steven." Viola said angrily as Steven looked embarrassed "This is a double battle not a triple battle against me."

"I didn't know, I'm sorry." Steven said

"I'll deal with you later, You idiot" Viola said as she sent out a Surskit.

"Talonflame use Flamethrower on Metagross." Malva called out as Talonflame fired its flame breath at Metagross.

"Luxray, Iron Tail!" Phillip called out. Luxray's tail glowed silver, and it slammed its tail into Surskit, knocking it back, "Metagross, Icy Wind." Steven commanded.

"Luxray, get behind it!" Phillip ordered. Luxray jumped, and dodged the Icy wind, while Surskit got hit.

"Sky Attack!" Malva called out. Talonflame's body glowed and it hit Surskit.

"Flash cannon and Hammer arm" Steven called out. Metagross attacked, hitting Luxray and sending him flying back.

"Flamethrower and Fire blast" Malva called out as both fire attacks hit, and the heat and explosions knocked back Surskit.

"Use Icy wind." Viola ordered as Surskit's icy breath froze Talonflame.

"Finish them off with Thunder Fang." Phillip called out as Luxray charged as Surskit scream in pain as it fell unconscious as Evan yelled

"Surskit is unable to battle." Evan said as Philip recalled his Pokemon

"Return Luxray, come on out, Galvantula use hyper beam." Philip said as Galvantula came out and launched a hyper beam knocking Metagross out cold.

"Metagross is unable to battle. Steven and Viola release your second and last Pokémon" Evan said

"Go Skarmory." Steven sent out his metal bird.

"Come on out Froslass." Viola said as the ice fairy was sent out.

"Alright, Talonflame use Flame charge on Skarmory" Malva commanded as the fire bird attacked the metal bird.

"Use Thunder and Shadow ball on Galvantula." Viola commanded as Froslass launched the two attacks at the electric spider.

"Dodge them and use Thunderbolt." Phillip said as Galvantula launched his electricity hitting Skarmory

"Talonflame, Sky attack." Malva commanded as Talonflame hit Galvantula.

"Use Blizzard" Viola called out as Blizzard hit Talonflame and caused it to crash down.

"Use Electro ball." Phillip ordered. Galvantula fired the electric projectile, hitting the two birds, but didn't take them down.

"Skarmory use Air Slash and Froslass use Thunderbolt" Steven and Viola commanded as Skarmory used air slash hitting Galvantula while Froslass used Thunderbolt as Malva commanded Talonflame use Flamethrower on Skarmory which hit him

"Now use Electro Web on Skarmory" Phillip called out. Galvantula's webbing was covered in electricity, and it attacked.

"Fly up, Skarmory!" Steven called out. Skarmory tried, but the electric web pinned it to the ground, and it was unable to move.

"Now finish it off with Thunderbolt and Hidden Power." Phillip commanded. Galvantula's Thunderbolt and the Hidden Power finished Skarmory off.

"Skarmory is unable to battle!" Evan yelled.

"Alright, come back, Skarmory go Magnezone!" Steven called out.

"Talonflame, return. Go Pyroar." Malva called out her other Pokémon.

"Return Galvantula go, Excadrill." Philip said as he switched Pokémon

"Let's go all out. Use Thunderbolt on Pyroar!" Steven called out as Magnezone let out a thunderbolt

"Froslass use Ice beam on Excadrill" Viola said

"Dodge it, and use Drill run!" Phillip called out. Excadrill dodged the attack, and began digging.

"Pyroar, use Fire blast on Froslass" Malva ordered.

"Magnezone, Thunder!" Steven called out as it released thunder while Froslass was hit by Fire Blast as Thunder hit Pyroar

"Excadrill, use Rock Slide!" Phillip ordered. Magnezone was hit by rocks, and was unable to keep afloat, and crashed to the ground.

"Pyroar, Fire blast on Magnezone." Malva ordered as Pyroar sent another blast of fire.

"Ice Beam." Viola commanded. Excadrill popped out of the ground, and blocked the attack.

"Drain Punch." Phillip ordered. Excadrill punched Froslass, and took health back.

"Skull Bash!" Steven commanded. Magnezone rammed into the mole Pokémon, sending him back.

"Use Hyper beam" Phillip said as Excadrill fired a giant orange beam from its mouth knocking out Froslass.

"Froslass is unable to battle" Evan said

"Pyroar use Lick" Malva ordered as Pyroar's tongue extended, hitting Magnezone, and immobilizing it.

"Excadrill, use Night slash on Magnezone" Phillip ordered.

"Magnezone, Zap Cannon" Steven ordered. Magnezone fired a ball of electricity, and the two attacks collided. The collision caused a huge explosion, and caused Magnezone to faint.

"Magnezone is unable to battle, thus the winners are Elite Malva and Elite Philip!" Evan announced.

"Yes." Malva cheered.

"Well done, Excadrill." Philip complimented.

"Pyroar, come back. Good job." Malva returned her Pyroar.

With Ash and Pakura

Both were currently walking hand in hand in the park. They had decided to take a lunch date

Pakura was happy to be spending time with ash before the serious stuff comes next in the few upcoming weeks

Ash and Pakura both stopped and sat down on a bench under a tree as they unpack their lunches, Ash had made some homemade food for the two to enjoy as Pakura had made some sweets

"So what is the situation in Kanto? I heard that Amelia and Sarah gave a brief report." Pakura said

"Kanto is starting to see the rise in Shadow Pokémon. Also the government is confirmed to be corrupted and once worked with team rocket, Stealing is high in local towns which forces many residents to flee, Pokemon poachers are being sent by the government to capture rare Pokemon in Kanto location. Also the criminal activity in the cities is very low and the government must want Kanto to not lose tourism in the cities but the local towns. It is showing chaos and Amelia and Sarah did some serious damage but it's not enough." Ash said

"We have a long way to go before Kanto can become safe again. We should figure out when to strike against all of the government officials. We will have to work on the corruption within the government before the shadow pokemon." Pakura said

"It will be hard to take down the entire government without the citizens of Kanto knowing" Ash said

"True but we will figure something out, we will start our first step by getting the gym leaders on board, I don't trust the Kanto Champion. " Pakura said feeling Rosaline is not a good person

"Once we have that, the next step will be figuring out how to handle the government. " Ash said

"We could take them out the old fashion way." Pakura said

"You mean we kill them and take over the Kanto government?" Ash said closing his eyes thinking

"Yeah we can do that." Pakura said squeezing his hand

"I would rather not have a civil war happen, if I can avoid it." Ash said not wanting to fight a war against Kanto and PAL. As much as PAL would win. He didn't want to spend his time fighting a war.

"Then what's the best option then?" Pakura said

"The best option is to use force and arrest the leaders, I want Kanto to remain a peaceful region. If we have to start a civil war then we silently kill them." Ash said as Pakura held his hand

"Ok but we will have to take action soon, we can't leave a whole entire corrupt government in power, if they are doing what is being said in the report. It would be dangerous for the civilians." Pakura said as Ash gave a peck on her lips as he pulled her closer to him.

"We will deal with them together. " Ash said "Good thing the Kingdom of Rota is safe, since we don't have to worry about them being involved with the corruption of Kanto. Luckily thanks to Sarah and Amelia they managed to rescue a lot of rare pokémon and put them in the tree of beginning for now, until we get Kanto sorted out. They will need to find permanent homes, and not just be stored at the Tree of Beginning."

"The tree of beginning is the safest place to hold any rare Pokemon, if we can't find a permanent home. They can live there." Pakura said as she ate some of her meal

True though we will figure it out. It's good thing that the Kingdom of Rota is protected by aura." Ash said

"Yes. How did you manage to do that?" Pakura said very curious

"I used my power and bonded to the Tree of Beginning. Aura is everywhere. The tree of beginning can sense it. So all we had to do was allow the tree to make the area of the Kingdom of Rota surrounded by the aura." Ash said as he felt his aura going stronger as Pakura sensed it

"Amazing. I'm proud that you're getting more powerful, Ash. " Pakura said

"Thanks." Ash smiled at her

"Speaking of power, how is the scarlet anger ability coming along?" Pakura asked curious on any progress

"Slow. I still have trouble controlling it, if I let it free for too long, I can't turn it off." Ash said with a sigh

"Well it will take time, you are the first one to ever use the ability in a long time." Pakura said encouraging Ash who smiled

"Thanks. " Ash smiled as the two continued to eat

"I am going to get some drinks, do you want anything, sweetheart." Pakura said

"Some Coca Cola, please." Ash said looking at her

"Of course. Be right back." Pakura smiled

As Pakura left, Ash stretched as he then felt someone staring at him

"Whoever is there, show yourself." Ash said as he looked around to see Cynthia standing there as Ash scowled at her.

"Champion Cynthia, what are you doing here?" Ash asked

"Hello Champion Ashura...I was wondering when I would be able to meet you, it's truly an honor to meet the champion of the PAL region. " Cynthia said

"What is your reason for being here?" Ash said as he was not in the mood to deal with the Sinnoh champion

"Oh I was just walking and saw you, I wanted to know what you are doing here alone." Cynthia said little bit flirty

"That's none of your concern for what I am doing here." Ash said as Cynthia sighed sensing hostility

"You know I have been doing some research on you, you have an amazing talent in finding people, you could help me find Ash Ketchum please, I would pay you." Cynthia said hoping to spend some time with Ash and find Ash Ketchum

"Ash Ketchum left with the dragon duo for his safety after what you did to him. Did you expect him to see you after you called for his arrest when he was framed for his mother's death, by the man who was obsessed with him, and you did nothing but blame him. He was the victim." Ash said as Cynthia frowned at the mention of the event that happened years ago

"That wasn't my fault. I didn't murder Delia or had knowledge that Ash was being framed " Cynthia said

"Wasn't your fault. While yes that is true but you relevantly hunted him down after Team Rocket framed him for murdering his own mother, you knew his history. You should have known it was a lie, you didn't even try to investigate, and just have him arrested. Do you know how many lives he has saved? I will say this, if Ash Ketchum was here. I don't think he would give you the time of day." Ash said as Cynthia frowned

"It was an accident I swear. I didn't mean for it to happen." Cynthia said

"It's your fault that he was forced to leave his home and never come back. I will be honest with you, he was hurt by your actions. You have no idea the damage you did, and now he is not here, and he will never be back. Not as long as you are the Sinnoh champion, now leave." Ash said as Cynthia frowned

"But please let him know that I'm sorry and I will fix this. Just please help me out here" Cynthia said with tears as Ash shook his head his old crush was desperate

"Sorry no can do it. You're wasting your time looking for him." Ash said

"But he is a descendant of the first PAL princess. Surely you would want his abilities to help your region. " Cynthia said

"He has been through a lot. It is his choice, whether or not he would want to come back to the world. I will say this, if you plan on trying to look for him, and drag him back, it will not end well for you. Don't even think about dragging him back to you. He will be the one to decide when he wants to come back. He is not a pawn that can be used by others." Ash said as Cynthia was shocked at what he said

"Now please leave me alone. " Ash said as Pakura came back, with the drinks, and she didn't look pleased.

"Champion Cynthia, what are you doing here?" Pakura scowled at her.

"What are you doing, princess Pakura." Cynthia said

"Well I am the Champion's Ash girlfriend, so you can leave." Pakura said shocking her as she heard rumors of the PAL prince and Princess are actually in relationship

"Wait, you and Ashura are dating, and how do you know each other?" Cynthia said

"We have known each other for 7 years and dating for 5 years, so leave us alone." Pakura said as she walked over and put herself in front of Ash. She will not let some Blonde bimbo take her boyfriend after what she did to him, the only reason why Cynthia was alive is because, she had not tried to kill the Sinnoh champion, for ruining the life of her boyfriend because she is still innocent for now though she made a promise of Cynthia ever came after Ash she will kill her.

"I apologize but I didn't know." Cynthia said little bit upset that Ash was taken

"Leave us alone or else." Pakura said as Cynthia nodded her head and left

"You ok." Pakura asked turning to look at her boyfriend

"Yes." Ash said

"She better not have tried anything." Pakura said

"Nope, just asking me for a favor. Nothing I couldn't handle." Ash said

"Good. Now where were we." Pakura said as she kissed Ash

"You're mine, remember that Ash." Pakura said as the two resumed their lunch date.

____________________________________

"The mist is so thick! I can't see a thing!" Clair complained to her cousin.

Her cousin sighed in response, knowing they had walked too deep into the woods, and now they're lost.

"And it's really cold here!" Clair mumbled, as they wrapped their capes closer to them. Something caught their eye among the mist. It has an aerodynamic body and glass-like down feathers. The lower half of its body is red with jet-plane wings and fin-like feet. It has a blue triangular marking on its chest.

"Oh my god it's a Latias!" Clair said, awestruck. It was the first time she had seen a Legendary Dragon Pokémon. "I'm going to catch it!" Forgetting about the cold, she started to follow Latias. They were led to a beautiful meadow where Latias had stopped. She did not notice that she was being followed, but another Pokémon did.

Clair sent out her Dragonite, and decided to start attacking, but they suddenly heard light footsteps, and they found themselves staring at a familiar Pokémon. The Pokémon had slender legs and dainty paws and has lilac fur. Its ears are large, and it has purple eyes with white pupils. There are tufts of fur near its eyes, and a small, red gem embedded in its forehead. It also has a thin, forked tail. At first they thought it was Ashura's Espeon, but this Espeon is much older looking.

The Espeon narrowed its eyes at them, standing in front of the Latias protectively. It said something to Latias, who flew off again. Clair ordered her Dragonite to chase after Latias, but it was held back by Espeon's Psychic.

Espeon yipped a few times, and started with a Swift attack.

"Dragonite, dodge and use Thunder Wave!" Clair called out. Surprisingly, Espeon let the Thunder Wave hit. The reason why was shown when the next second, Dragonite was paralyzed.

"Espeon's Ability must be a Magic Bounce!" Lance cried out surprised

"Dragonite, use Dragon Rush!" Clair ordered. Espeon countered with a Giga Impact, which overpowered Dragon Rush, and hit Dragonite.

They did not see a girl rushing into the scene. It was Amethyst, however hair cascaded down her back with bangs covering her eyes, so they could not tell her eye color. On her head was a platinum tiara, decorated with various jewels, such as rubies, emeralds, sapphires, pearls, topaz, amethyst, and diamonds. She was wearing a red off the shoulder formal gown, with a pale red sash around her waist, and the sash was decorated with gold dragons.

The extra cloth in front of the bottom part of the gown was also decorated with draconic patterns. On her neck was a black choker with a gem embedded into it. When they examined carefully, a drawing of Latias and Latios could be seen at her choker, with the gem in between them.

The Dragon Princess placed a Mind Control on Clair, who was forced to return her Pokémon. Lance turned, and gasped, as he recognized the formal outfit. It was the Dragon Princess in person. Amethyst stared down at the duo as Lance stared at her but before she could erase their mind Lance spoke

"The dragon princess...where is Ash? We know that you have him." Lance asked as Amethyst was annoyed by their presence as she cursed herself for not knocking them out

"So what if he's with me. That's none of your concern." Amethyst said

"You tell us where Ash is." Claire said now realizing she was seeing the dragon princess

"Why are you looking for Ash? Why are you after him? I can assure you, I will protect Ash. Is it because he has powers now" Amethyst said sneering at them

"Bullshit we want to know where he is." Clair demanded

"You two have no idea what he's capable of. " Amethyst said looking angry at the duo

"Look, just let us see him." Lance said trying to defuse the sitaution

"Why can you two hurt him again." Amethyst said angrily

"You don't know anything about our relationship with him. We're friends. We would never hurt him. We just want to see him." Clair said

"Really is that the truth, he was hurt by you both, and you expect me to allow you two near him." Amethyst said with a look that is ready to kill them. She will not allow them near Ash. If they ever found out about her and Shiki were alive. The citizens would use Ash to get her to return to the hometown, so they can get the glory that the member of the Dragon Duo was born there. She will not let the clan control her, like her parents did when she was considered to be a curse child

"Look I am sorry that I did that to him but I want to make up for what I did. " Clair said lamely

"If that was the case you should have done it years ago. If you care about him, and you were sorry. Then you would have done something years ago." Amethyst said

"I was scared. I'm sorry" Clair said

"Sorry is not going to cut it." Amethyst said

"Look he is my friend, and we care for him, we didn't mean to hurt him, and we would never mean to hurt him." Lance said worried wanting to see Ash

"I can sense your loyalty. I will admit it surprised me but you and the others turned on him when he was framed by the same team rocket that destroyed his family, and you all didn't believe in him. You allowed him to be dragged away into the arms of Team rocket who did unspeakable torture. " Amethyst said glaring at them

"You didn't believe him and then you all left him abandoned and forgotten. He was alone with Team rocket. He was tortured for days and you all were enjoying your lives. Ash was almost killed, and now you expect him to forgive you for turning on him, and allowing him to be taken by team rocket, and he was tortured." Amethyst said

"Look I know we failed him but that what I am here for. To make it up to him." Lance said

"He told me himself he didn't want to see you." Amethyst said shocking and upsetting the duo

"What else did he told you." Lance said

"That he hates all of you. " Amethyst said with a clear sneer

"No he can't hate us." Clair said in denial

"Then why is he with us instead of with you? Did he ask about any of you? Did he say a word about you? The answer is no. You all betrayed him. I don't care what excuse you give me. Ash has suffered enough, and I will not allow any of you near him, if you want him back, You have to grow through me. He's happy where he is. " Amethyst said

"Ash wouldn't be happy away from his home. He would be homesick. He needs to come home." Clair said

"Ash wouldn't be happy away from his home. He would be homesick. He needs to come home." Lance said trying to reason with Amethyst

"His home is with us, not with his so-called friends." Amethyst said

"Who are you to ban us from seeing Ash." Clair said sarcastically "Are you his mother?"

"No. I'm his sister." Amethyst said shocking the two

"Sister. Ash didn't have a sister," Clair asked

"Ash is my adopted brother, you dumb idiots. I was the one who rescued him from team rocket." Amethyst said

"What." Lance said shocked

"Yep I rescued and raised him, and I will not allow you to take him. Now you will not remember this." Amethyst said as she used her mind control ability and made them forget about seeing her and the meadow and conversation as both started to get dizzy

"You alright, Clair." Lance asked

"Yea just cold, and feeling dizzy. Can't remember where we were going. " Clair said

"Let's head back now." Lance said as both left as Amethyst watch from the trees

"They have no idea....That Ash is close then they think" Amethyst smirked as the Espeon walked over and hugged her

"Let's head back Shiki and I should be ready in case these fools ever find out."Amethyst said

____________________________________

With Jude and Amelia

Jude and Amelia were enjoying their time together after being apart for so long for the mission in Kanto. Currently they are at bar

"It's nice to be back in PAL. Kanto was a huge mess." Amelia said taking a sip of her drink

Jude nodded his head. He was drinking a glass of whisky.

"I was surprised that Kanto was not protected by the aura. That was a huge mistake, if the region had an Aura Guardian, they could have saved it from the corruption of the government. It is amazing how fast Kanto has fallen from grace." Jude said as Amelia looked sad.

"I'm worried about Ash. I don't know what is going to happen when he returns to Kanto." Amelia said worrying for her friend

"It will be hard to fix the problems, but it can be done, he will have a lot of help. We have to make sure the Shadow Pokemon is dealt with first." Jude said

"Ash is the key to their defeat, the shadow pokemon are a threat to us. That is the only way we can deal with them. The best thing for him, is to train his scarlet anger. We need Ash to be ready. I fear he is going to have a difficult fight ahead." Amelia said

If only there was a way to help him with it. We can't allow him to go over the edge, it would be too dangerous. It could be a risk." Amelia said

"We will figure it out. For now all we can do is wait, and be prepared." Jude said "Ash is strong."

"Did you say Ash." A voice said as both Jude and Amelia turned to see Max and Serena looking as Jude finished his drink knowing something about to happen

"Yes we did, any problem?" Jude asked with a raised eyebrow and in a tone of voice that is enough to give them chills

"Yes we do! Where is he? You and your little group are hiding him away from his precious people" Serena shouted at the two as Max nodded in approval which only get blank faces from the two

They then look at each other before Amelia replied

"And why should we care? It's not our or your problem to begin with, if Ash didn't want to associate himself with you idiots and be in the shadows where no one will hurt him. So, why not let him live his life as he wants that got ruined by his precious people" Amelia's last comment made them have a bad feeling about something but they ignored it

"Don't call us idiots!! You are the task idiots here who are hiding our friend from us. You have no right for it" Max shouted as he tried to fight back the insult which made Jude snort

"Well you are idiots. I mean you challenge our champion when your the one who bump into him" Amelia said while finishing her drink as Serena glared and pulled out her Pokéball as Amelia looked amused

"That's it, it's time you learn some manners." Serena said as Amelia chuckled

"Honey, do you think you can take us on?" Amelia asked as Jude stood by here pulling out a Pokéball

"Oh yes we can." Max said as the 4 went outside as Jude pulled out a Pokéball

"Swampert let go." Jude said as he released his Swampert

"Blaziken come on out." Amelia said calling out her starter as it appears in blaze of glory

"Go Delphox." Serena said calling out her starter

"Gallade, let's win this." Max said calling out his Gallade who stood out like a knight

The battle begins with Gallade and Delphox on one side, and Blaziken and Swampert on the other.

"Gallade, start it with Close Combat" Max said as Gallade starts by using a powerful Close Combat,

"Blaziken, respond with Flare Blitz." Amelia said as her Blaziken quickly responds with a Flare Blitz and with Blaziken's Speed Boost ability kicks in, giving it the upper hand.

It send Gallade back to its trainer

"Delphox uses Psychic help Gallade now." Serena said as she ordered as Delphox raised her stick

"Swampert use Hydro Pump on Delphox." Jude asked as Swampert released a torrent of water from his mouth at Delphox hitting her

"Blaziken use fire punch on Gallade." Amelia said as With a burst of fiery energy, Blaziken executes a scorching Fire Punch, aiming it straight at Gallade

"Gallade Psycho Cut." Max said instructing Gallade to employ a dazzling Psycho Cut. The two powerful moves collide mid-air, creating a spectacular display of flames and psychic energy but fire punch won as Gallade was hit

Jude, noticing an opening,

"Swampert use Earthquake." Jude said as Swampert generates seismic waves as Dehplox and Gallade struggle to maintain balance

"Gallade, you know what to do." Max said as Gallade used its psychic powers to levitate himself and Delphox, saving them from the attack

"Now Delphox, Flamethrower" Serena said as Delphox fired a stream of flames from its mouth

"Blaziken counter with your Flamethrower." Amelia said as Blaziken counters with its own flamethrower

As the 2 attacks collide, a giant cloud of smoke and dust was formed

"Gallade use close combat on Swampert." Max said as Gallade rushed towards Swampert

"Dodge it and use a Mud Bomb." Jude said as Swampert dodge the attack and unleashed a mud bomb from its mouth that hit Gallade

"Gallade Psychic on Blaziken'' Max said, instructing his Gallade to unleash a psychic attack at Blaziken, sending the fire type to the floor.

"Blaziken, are you okay?" Amelia said as Blaziken responded with a weak nod, getting up

"Delphox use Fire Blast." Serena said as Delphox launched the fire blast

"Swampert block the attack with Muddy Water" Jude said as Swampert unleashed the Muddy Water attack which caused the 2 attacks to cancel out

"Gallade use Close Combat once again." Max said as Gallade charged for a Close Combat.

"Blaziken stop Gallade and use Sky Uppercut." Amelia said as Blaziken ran towards Gallade and uppercut him

"Now use Flare Blitz" Amelia said as Blaziken then charged at Gallade with a Flare Blitz attack

"Swampert, stop it with Hydro Pump." Jude said as Swampert attempted to launch a Hydro Pump attack at Delphox.

"Delphox stop that attack with Psychic." Serena said as Delphox tried to stop Swampert and Blaziken but Hydro Pump hit Delphox as Gallade was sent flying by Sky Uppercut

"Blaziken finish it with Blast Burn." Amelia said as Blaziken launched an ultimate blast burn and after the attack finished, Gallade fainted as Max called his Pokémon back

"Good job Gallade, return." Max said returning his Pokémon to its Pokéball "Serena its up to you to get the information on where Ash is."

"You can count on me." Serena said, nodding, "Delphox, use Solar Beam on Swampert." Serena said as Delphox prepared the Solar Beam attack.

"Swampert, stop it with Hydro Pump" Jude said as Swampert released a massive torrent of water, canceling out the Solar Beam attack as it caused an explosion.

"Blaziken, use Overheat." Amelia said as Blaziken used Overheat unleashing a white flames to Delphox

"Swampert use Muddy Water as well ." Jude said as Swampert unleashed a Muddy Water attack onto Delphox. As the 2 attacks connected, they caused a big explosion, obscuring the vision.

As the smoke cleared, Delphox had fainted with several bruises

"No Delphox return." Serena said returning Delphox back to its Pokéball

"We win now, leave us alone Ash will never forgive you back stabbing fools." Amelia said not wanting to deal with these traitors anymore

"This isn't over." Serena said, gritting her teeth as she turned around and started running off with Max following her.

"Well it's over for now." Jude said as he and Amelia along with Blaziken and Swampert, turn around and walk away, going back to the Pokémon Center

The End

__________________________________

Random Scene 1

Currently the traitors, Brock, Misty, May, Max, Trip, Iris, Cilan, and Serena are re-traveling to Kanto. It's been 6 years since they betrayed Ash, and they accepted the deal from them. They got so much stronger. Even. Few traitors got some of Ash Pokémon. Trip got Ash bulbasaur, Iris got Ash Scraggy, Brock got Ash's Krookodile, Misty got Ash's Squirtle and Oshawott. Max got Ash Boldore Serena, and May tried to get some of Ash Sinnoh, Hoenn, and Kalos' team but were unfortunately taken by an unknown person along with most of Ash Pokémon.

Right now they are on the S.S. Anne heading back to Vermilion City. The ship was a lot nicer, but it had no Ash to ruin the place or make things worse with Team rocket.

"So what is the plan? I can't believe Giovanni is dead, I was hoping to gain more power as a grass type trainer." Trip said, while eating an apple.

"Well we are supposed to meet this Rosaline. She said she knows a way to get some more power." May replied.

"I'm still shocked you got me to agree to this. I don't like the idea of working with team rocket." Cilan said.

"Don't worry, they promised us that they will help our cause." Brock said.

"But Giovann is dead." Max said as the remember the recent death of Giovanni

"So we should probably find this Rosaline?" Iris suggested.

"Yes we should. I just hope she won't betray us and sell us to the police." Max replied

"It'll be fine. I heard a rumor that she is taking over the last remaining team rocket grunts in Kanto." Serena said

"Well then I heard that she plans to challenge Steven to take the Kanto Championship." Trip said finishing eating his apple

"Really." Everyone replied

"Yeah. She apparently is strong and owns a legendary Shiny Moltres and a Heatran." Trip added.

"She must be very powerful to own two legendaries." Misty replied.

"But I wonder why she would challenge Steven. Is there a reason? If I remember this Rosaline from interview she never had interest to be a champion" Iris asked

"That is unknown but I say let's watch her match." Brock said "hopefully we have a New Kanto champion."

"That has already happened. Brock. I am Kanto's new champion." A female voice said behind the gang as they all turned around, and saw Rosaline. She was wearing a white cloak and a dress along with leggings

"Rosaline!" May said seeing the new female champion as she gave a pleasant smile to them

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys." Rosaline said.

"Hello...beautiful, how about we go on a date just the two of us at the beach and....ackkkk." Brock said only for Misty to grab him by the ear.

"Sorry about him, he tends to try to flirt with anyone female." Misty said.

"Don't worry, he isn't the first guy who has hit on me. It just comes with being a champion." Rosaline said dismissing her as she really didn't care

"We're honored to meet the new champion." Iris said as Rosaline smiled.

"Pleasure as well Iris." Rosaline said seeing the former traveling companion of Ash

"Why do you seek us out anyway?" May asked.

"I need allies and 4 of you to be my Kanto Elite 4." Rosaline said as she looked at Brock, Misty, Trip and Iris

"Me as a member of the Elite 4. Well I think I can fit into that." Brock said.

"Why me." Iris asked.

"Because you are strong enough to fight Alder I'm pretty sure you can handle a few Lance Pokemon." Rosaline explained.

"If I join can I have the rest of Ash grass Pokémon when found" Trip asked

"Yeah. So what do you guys say" Rosaline replied

"I'm in." Brock, Iris and Trip replied

"I don't trust you yet. I will join only if you grant me something." Misty asked.

"What is it?" Rosaline asked curious on what she wanted

"If you have any information on Tracey, you give it to me." Misty demanded

"I don't have anything, but I will find him. Is that okay." Rosaline asked.

"It's perfect," Misty replied to Rosaline's statement.

"So is everyone okay with the terms." Rosaline asked the group.

"Yes we are" Brock, Iris and Trip responded.

"Okay then. The four of you have to report to the Indigo Plateau as for you." Rosaline said as she looked at Cilan, Max, May and Serena "You guys are going to be traveling with me. I am going to need some help within the region. Think of it as a test to become much stronger."

"I am okay with that." Serena said to the group

"Okay I am in," Cilan replied.

"I can't believe this. I'm going to be traveling with a new champion. This is an experience of a lifetime" Max said

"Max calm down. If we are going to be traveling with you, we need to know who you are." May said as Rosaline smiled at her new friends as the ships docked at Vermillion City as Trip, Iris, Misty, and Brock were preparing to head to Indigo Plateau as they waved goodbye to their friends as they went to become the new elite 4 members

Now Cilan, Max, May, Serena, and Rosaline have left Vermillion City as the 5 traveled down the road to Pewter City.

"So where exactly are we going?" Serena asked.

"Pewter City to get Max first Gym Badge and after that I will have an announcement to make at Cerulean City." Rosaline explained

"An announcement. What kind of announcement?" Max asked.

"Well we will see when we get there" Rosaline said as the group kept walking as the group smiled

Now Cilan, Max, May, Serena, and Rosaline have decided to go on a new Kanto Journey for Max, and May Pokemon Gym battle and contest. Serena and Cilan just tagging along and Rosaline searching for any team rocket grunts that are left for her cause.

Scene 2

Steven was in shock as his Aggron collapsed to Rosaline Charizard. He looked up at the referee.

"Aggron is unable to battle! Rosaline and her Charizard wins!" Referee

Steven sighed he was losing badly he lost all 5 of his Pokémon defeated by Rosaline Charizard

"You did your best. I'm very proud of you," he said, petting his Aggron as it was returned to his ball. "Come on out, Metagross!"

Steven tossed a great ball, which released his final Pokémon.

Rosaline smirked and her Charizard roared.

"Charizard, let's go use Flamethrower!" Rosaline ordered.

"Char!" the Charizard shouted before unleashing a barrage of flames toward Metagross.

"Block with Psychic, then retaliate with Zen Headbutt!" Steven said.

"Gross!" the Metagross shouted, stopping the attack before charging towards Charizard, using its head for more power.

"Counter with Steel Wing, then use Heat Wave," Rosaline ordered.

"Charrrrrrrr!" The Charizard screeched, sending a blast of flames from its mouth as its wings glowed a steel-like color. It used its wings to block the Zen Headbutt and counter it.

The Steel-Type Pokémon was blasted by the Heat Wave and skidded back, but it wasn't defeated yet.

"Don't let up! Keep going with Flamethrower!" she commanded.

"Use Psychic to block again, then use Meteor Mash!" Steven countered.

The Metagross managed to stop the Flamethrower yet again before slamming its arms into the Charizard's face.

"Charizard Use Overheat!" Rosaline shouted.

Charizard roared out and unleashed a huge beam of fire from its mouth at the Metagross.

The Metagross took the hit, but it was too much for the Iron Leg Pokémon as the super effective move nearly defeated him as Steven gritted his teeth never had he faced such an opponent as he has only been Kanto new champion for a year and to have this girl come out of nowhere and wrecks him is really embarrassing for him.

"Metagross use Psychic!" Steven ordered as Metagross' eye glowed blue as it lifted the Charizard up.

"Now Slam Charizard to the ground," he ordered.

Metagross did so slamming Charizard to the ground causing the charizard to cry out in pain.

"Charizard, are you okay," Rosaline asked.

"Char," the charizard grunted out.

"Alright use Fire Spin!" Rosaline said as Charizard unleashed a powerful vortex of flames at the Metagross as it hit him, Metagross cried in pain.

"Meta!" The Metagross cried out.

"You got him," Steven thought.

"Alright! Use Dragon Breath," Rosaline ordered.

Before Steven could do anything Metagross was engulfed in the Dragon Type attack as it screamed and after 2 minutes it collapsed.

"Metagross is unable to battle! Rosaline and Charizard are the winners. That mean we have a new champion" Referee as the audience cheer

"Good job, Rosaline, you have won. I admit I'm not the greatest of trainers, but I can see you have a bright future ahead of you. Congrats on being the new Champion of Kanto," Steven said, petting Metagross' ball

"Thanks, Steven, I promise I won't let you down," Rosaline replied, walking over to shake his hand as she walks away she gave an evil smirk as she felt her mentor Shadow Lugia

"Did you hear that Lugia I'm the new champion of Kanto," Rosaline thought through her aura as Lugia was pleased

"Good find the remaining members of team rocket and then work with the Kanto Government to start Project Shadow and I will send several of my shadow Pokémon to Kanto and help turn other Pokémon into Shadow Pokémon," Lugia thought.

"I understand Lugia. I will not fail," Rosaline replied.

"I know you won't," Lugia said before disappearing from her mind as Rosaline made it to the room where she saw the president waiting for her.

"Rosaline congratulation on becoming the champion of Kanto. Now that your champion I must ask, do you promise whatever Giovanni offered us will be double correct?" the president asked.

"Yes, Mr. President. As the new leader of team Rocket I promise you will receive what power you want as long as you stay loyal to me. I can easily have my new partner take care of any obstacles that get in the way. Is that clear," Rosaline said.

"Of course. You can count on us," the president said.

"You better hope so for your sake. Any chance you betray us my mentor will handle you and he is not forgiving as I am," Rosaline said.

"Don't worry, Miss Rosaline, we won't let you down. After all, I'm sure you have something planned that will bring Team Rocket back to its former glory," the president said.

"Of course, I will not fail," Rosaline said as the president walked away from her and Rosaline smiled.

"Now let's begin the plan soon, Kanto will be the first to fall." Rosaline said her eyes glow blue

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 460 9
Collaboration with AshuraKnight Cover made by Tinybrat10 Being betrayed by his friends family, and even some his loyal Pokémon, Ash escapes to the P...
181K 2.1K 14
Ash Ketchum is betrayed by those who he once considered friends. His mother disowns him saying he brought shame to her name. Pikachu was killed by Tr...
1.8K 55 14
This is an alternative timeline pokemon story . In this , Ash is betrayed by some people he called friends and was bullied by his own brother . he se...
79.8K 704 15
Ash returns from his adventure in the Galar region but what he didn't expect was all of his old traveling friends to betray him even his own mother...