Game of Fate

By kavirahiraeth

"where is she? " he asked in nothing but calm voice as soon as he stepped in. " Talking about another women o... More

prologue
The girl
The party
My wants
Sakshi Rastogi
Taking a stand
My world
A marriage proposal
Remnants of past
A shocking surprise
Saying yes
An invitation
A tradition
Face to Face
Everlasting impression
A pendent
A dream wedding
A Home coming
Never will be the same
My wife
Not a Singhania
His actions
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
A dance to remember

Never ending misery

13 2 1
By kavirahiraeth

SAMEERA

There is this sound that I heard from a distant place , maybe a vase breaking downstairs , I woke up from my bed , searching for my mom.

"Mamma..."

There is no answer , where is my mother ? , everywhere is dark , I can't see anything , I want my mom and dad.

"Mamma...Papa.."

Where did my parents go leaving me here , they never left me alone , whenever there is a power cut , I would find mom immediately by my side , now where is she?

"Ahh......"

Mamma , it's my mother's voice , I hear it coming from the downstairs , did she fall somewhere , was she searching for me ?

Searching and searching maybe she got stuck by the table , by which I always fall , now my mom will know I didn't intentionally fall here and there.

"Aah....."

Why is there stairs here , my house doesn't have stairs here , well I will ask dad to change it , It made me fall down....

"Sameeraaaa"

I heared my mom shouting my name in the dark , suddenly all the lights went on , blood there was a lot of blood everywhere , my mom , my dad..

" Sameera , run ,run "

I felt a hard thing hit me , on my forehead....

"Aaahhh......"

My eyes are open , but I can't see or feel anything except for the throbing pain on my forehead  , I couldn't breathe properly , there is blood , blood everywhere.

No , no , my mom , my dad , aahhhh , the pain only increases on my forehead , drops of tear fell from the corner of my eyes , I can't breathe ,  I can't even take a breath.

My medicine , where is it ? I need them now , I tried my best to got up from the bed , I couldn't , my body felt paralized , everywhere I turn is filled with blood , my parents blood.

I am continuously trying to move , but my body is as paralized as a stone.

"Sameeerraa , run , run..

" Choose one princess"

No , No , this is not true , it's all  my dream , it's all just my imagination , I assured myself ,I have to reach my medicine inorder to stop the pain.

Controlling my breath , I tried to even it out.

Inn..

Out..

Inn..

Out..

I could finally move my hand , with the pain on my head going to the point of breaking , my hands finally reached the medicine , I took hand full of it , the bottle slipped from my hand , falling to the floor breaking into pieces.

I swallowed the medicine as I am used to it now.

I slowly felt my hands and legs , my breathe even outs , and the pain that scar brought reducing.

Finally , I could move my hands and legs at my will , I scooped into myself trying to escape the pain.

The ache of losing my parents , my family , my everything in a night.

I don't want to see the same red on my hands , I don't want to hear their screams to live , I don't want this.

The feeling of having everything yet nothing , the haunting dreams of past , a cold reminder of what awaits her in that house.

I will never let her suffer the same fate as me.

I too want to come out of this never ending misery , but then again I am a princess who could not even sleep without pills , without that pain.

Slowly my eyelids become heavy , as the medicine started to show it's effect , I driffted off into the welcoming darkness.

_________________________________
* After a week *

I already got late to the function , and I don't know where Aman is now , walking on hurried steps I searched for him on my way.

The only trusted ally of mine , who now manages the Rathore enterprises.

Beleiving someone too much is like going into the sea without a boat knowing you will drown , but I do beleive him , because he will never betray me as he knows me well to know I will burn him alive otherwise.

" Aa...Fuck"

In my urgencies to go , I didn't even pin the duppata correctly , it is getting into my feet while walking.

I was correcting it , the lock to the front door got opened and in came Aman with my medicines.

After that night I didn't got paralyzed again , though the dreams continued , to be safe I asked him to buy the medicines , to take them with me.

"Well , you came on time , put the medicines on my car." I said wearing my heels.

He didn't move from his place , looking at me strangely.

"what?"

"You got paralyzed again Sameera."

It wasn't a question but a statement.

"What do you want Aman?"

"I just wish you take care of yourself before others , I wish to see you smile atleast for once." he stated his concern for me.

But for me it's more like warning , the girl who fell for words is long dead.

"Don't act like my brother , and do your job."

He heaved a sigh , and went in to take my keys , I don't know if he really cares for me or not , but what I do know is not to risk it.

Falling for one's care is as lethal as drinking poison from flower , you will never know when you will cross the limit or when it will kill you.

Maybe he won't be taking that long to backstap me , proving me right.

"You sure want to do this?"

He asked once he got my keys and medicine ready.

"As sure as I can be."

Taking the keys and medicine , I went for my car , driving to my destination , THE SINGHANIA MANSION.

Afterall it's Vansh Singhania's sangeet , we are going to.

I came to the venue after a short drive of 45 minutes , the mansion is fully decorated with flowers and lights, enhancing it's magnificent structure.

Reminding of how the Rathore mansion once was.

The security permitted my entry after I showed them the card , the card which Armaan gave me.

I stopped right at the doorframe ,  every corner was filled with people , some who I know , some who I didn't .

But judging from the crowd , we can conclude there is only people of importance present here , like those who are important to Singhania's

"Sameera."

Suddenly hearing my name in a voice which I don't recognize , I turned back to look at worst of my nightmares....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.1K 20
He hit the head of that already bleeding man with an iron rod investing all his animalistic force. "With your death every fucking problem will be sol...
1.6M 66.2K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
3.2K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
2.2M 85.2K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...