Romantic valley

By scorpioncookie

Once upon a time on a rainy ending Fashion week the Romantic sugar designer gets a first time order from the... More

Information
1// A sweet beginning// Pilot
2// New fashion in Dragon city
3// Fashionable training commences
5// Riding to happiness
6// Sweet,lovely drunk and jealousy
7// Poisionous love
8// Graves and grief
9// Sugar cream's exile
10// Trip to wishing land
11// Boom your Crippled! (Part 2)
12// Boom Your Crippled (Part 3)
13// The plan
14// Romantic obsession
15// Adorable torture
16// Baby attachment issues
17// Journey to Golden wood camp
18// Dissapontment
19// Domestic doings and reckless damage
20// Tridents rise up!
21// No one used to care
22// Broken renunian

4// cannibal wyvern

32 5 4
By scorpioncookie

"Sour belt.." Pastel meringue said in an upsetting tone.

"What is it?"

"I can't sleep..can we go outside?"

"No Pastel meringue,a dragon may come and we would be in danger,especially in the situation that is happening right now"

Pastel meringue gets up and leaves walks to the door. "I don't give a shit what happens to me,I want fresh air and I'll get fresh air myself" He walks out the house.

Once he reached the city square he goes directly into the forest to look for the person that went into the woods.

The woods looked abandoned and it was almost pitch black and too hard to see through but that wasn't bothering Pastel meringue since he just wanted to get this over with and relax with the cold fresh breeze.

He goes deeper and deeper into the woods until he saw a person with peach coloured hair.

The girl turns around and raises her peachy bamboo stick.

"You wish to spar with me?,Lets see what you got meringue" she said bitterly while glaring at him.

Peach and Pastel meringue charge at each other and start fencing with their weapons as if they were swords.

This continues until Peach manages to trip over Pastel meringue by kicking him without his notice.

Pastel meringue falls over and looks up at Peach who jumps up and does a backflip which lands her a few inches away from him.

As she gets ready to charge at Pastel meringue something was rustling in the bushes.

"What's that noise?" Peach asks Pastel meringue.

"Does it look like I know" He said while getting up and brushing some dust of himself.

The rustling gets louder and louder until they both could hear a sound of a creature.

Peach shrugs it off and charges towards Pastel meringue.

As she charges towards him the creature comes out of no where and knocks over Peach then starts to eat her as she screams in agony.

Pastel meringue just watches in shock as he sees her head being crushed and eating and her organs get stomped on and come out of her mouth.

He starts vomit all over himself while the wyvern gets closer and closer to him.

The creature jumps onto him and puts its teeth into Pastel meringue's head and scratches his leg.

Pastel screams his lungs out until his throat gets sore. The screams Were loud enough to be heard by Royal margarine since he was near the woods.

He continues to scream as the wyvern bites down on his head hard again and then bites his other leg until the bones crack.

Pastel meringue was choking on his tears and his throat was getting dryer.

The wyvern runs off leaving Pastel meringue to die from blood loss,eventually Royal margarine finds him lying on the ground and still conscious.

Royal margarine rushes over to him panicking that Pastel meringue is in the state which he is at the moment.

"Oh crumbs,what in the world happened to you?" He says looking up and down at Pastel meringue.

Pastel meringue was coughing out blood from the injuries.

"Royal margarine?" Pastel spoke in a tired voice.

"Yes?"

"Don't..tell Sour belt..about this,ok?"

"I won't" Royal margarine winked at him after then picked him up and walks their way out of the woods.

"Pastel meringue,I enjoyed having you here this week and it's upsetting for me to see you go tomorrow. I don't want you to go,I want you to stay here.."

"Well are you going to tell Sour belt that I'm hurt" He coughs after.

"Just told me not to and I won't anyways since I want you to stay"

"Good because I also want to stay but I need to"

"Why"

"It's called non of your business" Pastel meringue says in annoyance.

Royal margarine chuckles while continuing to carry Pastel meringue back to the inn.

Royal margarine arrives back at the inn,bursts the door open and the gang look at him shocked.

"Your back? We all thought you decided to go home.

"Wait how is Pastel meringue still alive?" Prune juice questions.

"Prune juice,let's be for real for moment ok..everyone knows your a sociopath and you want Pastel meringue to live just for your enjoyment"

"Well I'm brainy and pretty so it doesn't really matter..."

Prune juice smirks. "Show of hands my dear friends to whom thinks Royal margarine should get a personality disorder test since he's clearly hinting us that he might have borderline personality disorder"

Everyone raises their hand and Royal margarine rolls his eyes then picks up Pastel meringue and takes him back to his house.

Hours pass by in a flash and soon Pastel meringue had woke up on the couch with a wet cloth and bandages everywhere on the wounds.

"I'm so glad you're ok" Royal margarine says whilst checking the bandages.

Is it true you have bipolar? Prune juice told me earlier today"

"Look..I don't have bipolar and I hope I don't get it also don't forget your leaving tomorrow"

"Can I go to sleep now?" pastel asks sounding tired.

"Yeah go ahead" Royal margarine kisses his forehead gently and tucks him in.

"Goodnight my sweet meringue~" Royal margarine says as he strokes his cheek.

Just before he can go to the stairs,a knock on the door is heard. Royal margarine goes to the door and opens it to see a very pink person with darker pink hair but with light brown eyes.

Royal margarine stares at her in confusion. "Are you new here?"

"Yeah..I'm a new dragon hunter and I'm Pastel meringue's secretary" She answers with a sweet smile.

"Can I have your name?"

"It's Sugar cream"

Royal clears his throat. "Sugar cream I'll let you inside for now because it's raining out there and welcome to dragon city. I'm Royal margarine and for your knowledge about me,I'm a dragon rider"

"That's really nice to hear" She said as they walk into the house.

He locks the door and secretly grits his teeth angrily without Sugar cream knowing.

"Royal margarine..what's it like being a dragon rider?" Sugar cream continues to smile sweetly.

He proceeds to ignore her and walks up the stairs to his room.

"What the hell is wrong with him?...is he mad or did I take to much cocaine with my coffee?"Sugar cream speaks to herself.

Royal margarine pulls the bed covers onto him and turns the other way around roughly as to being in a bad mood and pissed off.

"Once Pastel meringue goes home,I'm going to spy on Sugar cream and expose the hoe she is" He says bitterly almost mumbling underneath his breath.

.Chapter 4 completed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 74 27
One accident that will change his life . - Start 27 Nov 21 - Ends 26 Jan 22
23.3K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...
2.6K 35 17
After defeating Dark Enchantress cookie all the cookies celebrate with their families and some children get adopted and have new families! All except...
4K 133 35
Cookie Run Kingdom! Pastry, Herby, Cocoa and Latte have all been dumped by their toxic boyfriends in their sophomore year of high-school. Summer bre...