Qurb

By maskofgold

Emaz and Layla More

Copyrights and Disclaimer
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Finale
Want more?

Five

3.4K 162 1
By maskofgold

جب تیرے نہیں ہوئے تو
پتھر کے ہو گئے ہم۔

Jab tere nahi hue to,
Pathar ke ho gaye hum.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

It was decided by Hammad sahab that Hashim sahab was to be air lifted back to their home in Pakistan in to the Durrani Palace. Naaz Durrani was adamant to accompany her beloved husband in the air ambulance. It was going to be either a couple of days or years for Rumaan Durrani to get up from his coma and countless injuries.

Layla and kids were to travel back immediately with Emaaz in his plane. And that's where they were at the moment. Sat infront of each other.

The private jet was a large sized jet with capacity of carrying upto ten passengers on board. It was an elegant white Falcon 2000 EX. The interior was decked tastefully in white's, grey's and laminated wood panelling here and there. Black and white checkered Hermes cushions and throws could be seen on the sofa at the side. Four large sized seats were next. There was a door at back which she didn't know what was for.

Layla was sat infront of him with Lamisa on her lap. At the airport the security lady suggested to give Lamisa something to suck while taking off so the little one's ear won't pop. She was just trying to find the pacifier whilst trying to navigate the belt airhostess gave her on top of hers.

"Ma'am Shall I help you with this?" The airhostess asked gently while bending down towards her. There was a crew of four.

"Umm No thankyou, I have got it. Can you please prepare this bottle at the back for me? I need it soon after the take off.." Layla gave the bottle to her and saw that Raees and Emaaz were engrossed in a game on Raees's iPad and paid no heed to her.

Emaaz was actually on his phone talking to Yaman and Haim. They were also travelling back with him to Pakistan but in another commercial plane. It was going to take them for a while to reach in comparison to their 8 hour journey.

Layla gathered her hair in a bun on top of her head and sighed with exhaustion. Her back was on fire and the eyes were swollen. Her face was bare from any makeup. As her hair were gathered on top of her head, her swan like neck was only display and it was covered in brown and red hickeys. She was unaware of it because they left soon after that fortunate- unfortunate encounter. She didn't have time to change.

Layla came out of the trance of that incident when Lamisa started crying as they had taken off and then soon after refused the pacifier and started crying hysterically. Layla arched her neck to see if the airhostess was coming and Emaaz fisted his hands trying to control the sudden urges that were not suited dor demostration at the moment.

Layla upon not watching any sign of airhostess immediately turned her attention to Lamisa and started cooing her.

"It's okay baby, It's ok meri jaan.. shhhushhh.."

She started shushing her but Lamisa was not having it and started searching for boob. She was rubbing her face on Layla's chest and arching her little face and angling her body towards her. Layla's face went up in flames as she felt Emaaz's gaze upon her.

Emaaz pressed the call button not taking his eyes away from her for one second. He did not utter a single word to Layla after that incident. Watching little Lamisa, Layla's heart broke on her loss. Her eyes filled with tears as she pressed Lamisa to her chest.

Emaaz gave a once over to Layla, then to her neck and saw the airhostess coming swiftly with the milk bottle but stumble and widen her eyes at Layla's neck. On Emaaz's arched eyebrow she quickly recovered herself, gave the bottle and retareated away.

As soon as Lamisa had the bottle, she latched to it while hiccuping and then slept whilst drinking it.

"Can you take Mrs. Durrani in the back, make sure to make her comfortable.." Emaaz called the airhostess again and drawled a bunch of instructions.

Layla felt her heart quicken its beat on hearing Mrs. Durrani. She knew of their nikkah now. But hearing him call her Mrs. Durrani felt all too real. She wasn't expecting him to introduce her like this twice in a day.

Emaaz told the airhostess to guide Layla towards the bedroom at the back and told her to station herself outside if they need anything.

Layla followed the airhostess and entered the mahogany door at the back. She laid down on the bed at the center with Lamisa and Raees and the trio slept immediately due to the exhaustion and back to back gut wrenching events that drained them completely.

Emaaz just finished his work after 3 hours of non stop starring at his macbook.

"Sir, Shall I serve a meal or any refreshments to you and Mrs. Durrani." The second airhostess asked as the first one was still at the back.

"One lukewarm water with freshly squeezed lemon, flat with no ice."

He rubbed his eyes  and decided to check on the trio. As soon as he opened the door he noticed that Layla jerked in her sleep. As if she was electrocuted. He took measured steps towards her and watched as she thrashed in her sleep. He decided to pick her up and told the airhostess to keep an eye on the kids and put pillows as protective measure to keep them falling off the bed.

He deposited Layla in his lap and depoisted them in a sofa nearby.

"Layla janam.. " He called her shaking form to which she opened her red rimmed eyes.

".. Bhaiii.. nahii chachu.. " She was in deep state of shock and kept mumbling everyone's name.

"Bee maaa.." She sobbed her mother's name as if being in immense pain and Emaaz's resolve broke. He bent down and showered kisses on her face. Layla struggled to breathe then inhaled and sighed. She pushed her face into his chest and slept peacefully now. He decided to kick off his shoes and to lay down with Layla. He needed to rest for a while as well.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Emaaz wokeup to slight turbulence. He checked his Patek Philippe and sighed. A busy day was ahead of them. They were suppose to land at 7 am in the morning. They will reach Mahal soon after but he needed to prepare for their arrival. He was soon immersed in his phone sending some messages and then kissed Layla one last time on the forehead and got up to check on the kids. Raees wanted cereal whilst Lamisa was still dozing off after another bottle.

Layla raised an eyebrow when she was informed to change into a plain shalwar kamiz and wrap dupatta around herself before boarding the car which had pakistani flag on the bonnet. She did as instructed and rushed to her kids.

Emaaz was talking on the phone whilst Jamshed his right hand man, also secretery stood on his left, alert scaning the surroundings. They were waiting for Layla to show up.

Jamshed and Kashif were head of the convoy that showed up to pick them up. With a prado, two hilux's and one BMW X5. Two guards  respectively stood on each side of Emaaz, rest of them accompanied the kids.

The kids were strapped in the car with their khandani mulazma Fareeda begum who was nanny of older kids like Emaaz and Layla and they were eager to make their way towards Durrani Mahal. Lamisa was sleeping as she spent most of her time sleeping or asking for the bottle as she was under a year whilst Raees was watching his Taya abu from the window trying to make sense of the situation.

Emaaz noticed Jamshed lowering his eyes all of a sudden. He turned and raised his eyes to Layla who was dressed in a khadar black kamiz with delicate white embroidery on neck and daman and plain black trousers. Her head was covered in a dupatta as well. It was bent down so he couldn't see her face properly. She raised her eyes once she reached two steps away from him. He was also changed dressed in white shalwar kamiz with a black shawl around him. He removed his shawl and draped it around her. Layla was engulfed in his unique fragrance. Something woodsy and musky clouded her senses. Tom Ford oud she thought. He opened the door and she immediately climbed on the back seat. They started their journey towards haveli.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Upon arrival the scene was something out of a movie. Vast courtyard and outer garden of haveli was filled with people mourning the loss of youngest of haveli losing his wife. As if Durrani's could allow to get the real story out. People were crying for Durrani Bahu as if their own have died.  At the gate one's entrance there was a wall of media news channels trying to cover everything.

Layla jerked away from the window and almost slid into his embrace when a several hands started touching and thumping their bullet proof X5.

Emaaz took her in his embrace with one hand, the other was already busy trying to explain something on the phone. Jamshed couldn't panick but the situation did seem out of control. His boss has always been composed but then he has never seen him in this close proximity with a women. And now he was forced to take his women into a public crowd that too in his embrace.

The bodyguards immediately formed a line, jamshed personally took the charge of escorting the kid's inside whilst Kashif his second in charge was left behind to escort them. He gulped as he opened the door for them to be escorted out.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

"Nazreen hum apko btate chale is waqt hum mujood hai Wazeer - e-  Sanat o pedawar yani ke Emaaz Durrani sahab ke ghar jaha is waqt nahayat hi sogwar mahol hai, berooni mulk zaraye se maloomat mili hai ke Emaaz Durrani sahab ke chote bhai Rumaan Durrani or unki ehliya ek dil dehla dene wale hadse ka shikar hue jiski wajah se.."

The women behind the camera continued and similar statements could be heard around them when Emaaz carefully took Layla out and immediately a mass of people and media flocked towards them. He tried to raise his hand as to control the massess but he could also hear Layla hyperventiling.

Layla couldn't breathe as she was glued to Emaaz's chest. Her face pressed into his warm embrace away from the prying eyes. She felt suffocated with mass shouting and Emaaz pushing her more towards his chest. She felt as if she couldn't breathe, it was all foggy in front of her eyes. They didn't even reach to gate number one when Layla collapsed into his arms. Her legs unable to carry her wait.

Emaaz clenched his jaw and lost his temper. The media in frenzy tried to cover each word uttered from him and desperately trying to catch a glance of the lady in his embrace. People were in awe as well as media as they have never seen Emaaz lose his temper in public before.

Hammad sahab stood in the living room with a hand on his face watching everything unfold on a flat security screen. That broadcasted the live from the main entrance of the house. Far from prying eyes he was smiling underneath. His son was back in his element alongside their daughter. 

Jamshed was back after safely depositing the kids inside and immediately took charge. More guards came from somewhere managing to make a narrow path for them to the main entrance. Emaaz gathered her into his arms carrying her bridal style as they entered Durrani residence.

Layla didn't leave this entrance six years ago by her own feet and today six years later the one to push her away was carrying her himself in his arms into her rightful home.

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Kanza stood on the sideline watching the scene unfold. Layla's face was pressed into Emaaz's heart. Her trouser slid two inch upwards showing her creamy legs and dior slingbacks. Her hand that was dangling down was bare of any bangles. Just a massive rock sat on her ring finger. Her head and face were covered in his black shawl, nothing could be seen. Still her hour glass figure did shape out underneath the black shawl. She had tears in her eyes upon watching the scene. At last the queen was back for her throne.  Kanza was burning for the last six years in her misery and perhaps mercy would come this time for her.

   ____

For more updates and scenes of the story follow me on instagram @ maskofgold_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 2.7K 8
Love Story of Angar and Wafa.
333K 15.9K 43
COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "This. . . This voice of yours just irritates me!" "If this voice of mine irritates you so much t...
6.9K 538 19
ℤ𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕝𝕚 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟 , 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 "�...
46.6K 1.5K 24