Bluey's Midnight Adventure

By Midoriya_deku2003

A night that the Heeler's didn't expect where human randomly landed in their world, can the Heeler's find out... More

Chapter 1: A Midnight Surprise
Chapter 2: A Peculiar Visitor
Chapter 3: Moonlit Introductions
Chapter 4: A Magical Night Unfolds
Chapter 5: Lessons Under The Moonlight
Chatper 6: Tag Race Thrills and Magic Xylophone Spills
Chapter 8: Bandit and Chilli Playful Revenge
Chapter 9: Simon's Drawing Competition
Chapter 10: Bluey & Bingo Cousins and Uncle and Aunt Visit
Chapter 11: Trixie family getting to know more about Simon
Chapter 12: Bluey and Bingo Crazy Hotel!!
Chapter 13: Socks Hotel Adventure: Game of imagination
Chapter 14: Simon Playing As Hotel Chef
Chapter 15: Simon's Discovery Of Getting Back Home
Chapter 16: Simon's Journey Home; Sharing How Simon Getting Home
Chapter 17: The Heeler's Going To The Playground
Chapter 18: Heeler Family and Simon Teasing
Chapter 19: Bandit and Chilli's Big Trouble
Chapter 20: The Heeler's Last Goodbye???

Chapter 7: Tag Race Thrills and Magic Xylophone Spills Part 2

102 1 0
By Midoriya_deku2003

**Chilli responds to Simon while laughing at his comment and agreeing with him**

Chilli: That's true Simon, they most likely would want to freeze you, especially Bluey since me and Bandit did hear a lot of running and giggling which I must say me and Bandit was trying to not crack up laughing.

*Simon responds to Chilli*

Simon: Well, I'm glad you found that funny. I'm happy to hear that. Chilli then said to Bluey and Bingo.

Chilli: Right, I'm going to crack on with brekkie.

*While Chilli cracks on Brekkie, Simon decided to check on his phone on Instagram to see if any new posts have been posted there.*

*Bluey and Bingo both notice that Simon is on his phone and are curious about what he is doing, so they ask him*

Bluey: Umm Simon, what are you doing on your phone?

Simon responds to Bluey's Simon: Well, Bluey, I'm on Instagram checking new posts on there.

*Bingo wonders what Instagram is, so she asks him that question.*

Bingo: Ummm, Simon, what is Instagram?

Simon responds to Bingo's question.

Simon: Well, Instagram is a social media platform where you post images and videos about your life or even a business.

*Bingo starts to understand what Instagram is.*

*Time jump after Simon, Bluey, Bingo, Chilli, and Bandit all finished having brekkie. They get up from chairs and take their plates to put them in the dishwasher after they put their plates in the dishwasher.*

*They all head to Bluey and Bingo's playroom because that's where Bluey and Bingo put their Xylophone in their toy basket to keep their playroom less messy.*

*Bluey and Bingo playroom has yellowy, green walls and also has a kiwi rug. On top of that, they have a lovely view of the backyard with trees and bushes for the fence.*

*As Bluey and Bingo search their toy baskets to find the Xylophone, they start to think they will be unable to find it. As Bluey and Bingo come back, they say to Mum and Dad:*

Bluey and Bingo: Mum, Dad, we can't find the 'Magic Xylophone.'

*Chilli then responds to the girls while patient, caring, comforting.*

Chilli: I'm sure the Magic Xylophone is here somewhere. Let's not give up, isn't that right, Bandit?

*Bandit says to Bluey and Bingo while agreeing with his wife.*

Bandit: She's right mate, I'm sure your Xylophone must be here somewhere.

*Simon then begins to search for the Magic Xylophone, and as Simon's hand reaches into the toy basket, he feels something and says to Bluey and Bingo:*

Simon: What's this I'm feeling something; could it be the Magic Xylophone?

*While Bluey and Bingo heard what Simon said, they started to wag their tails while smiling.*

*When Simon pulled it out of the toy basket, it was the Magic Xylophone. Bluey and Bingo saw their Magic Xylophone, and they went to Simon and cuddled him and said to him while wagging their tails:*

Bluey and Bingo: Aww thanks mate for finding the Xylophone, where did you find it?

*Simon responds to Bluey and Bingo's question.*

Simon: It was at the very bottom of the toy basket.

*Chilli and Bandit were very happy that Simon helped found Bluey and Bingo's Magic Xylophone.*

*After Bluey and Bingo finished giving Simon a cuddle, Chilli and Bandit go to Simon and say to him:*

Chilli: I think Bluey and Bingo are starting to like you, Simon. It seems they see you as their friend.

*Simon responds in a shocking but happy way.*

Simon: Wait, do they think of me as their friend?

*Bandit responds to Simon's question while patient, understanding, and laughing.*

Bandit: Yes, mate, Bluey and Bingo do see you as their friend and family.

*Bluey also joins in the conversation and says to Simon.*

Bluey: Yes, mate, for real life! Me and Bingo do see you as both friends and family.

*Simon responds to Bluey while being happy.*

Simon: Awww thanks, Bluey, for considering me as part of your family.

*After they spoke about Simon being considered as part of their family, they decided to play Magic Xylophone.*

*Bluey wonders who begins first with the Xylophone, so she asks her sister.*

Bluey: Umm, Bingo, would you like to have a go first with the Magic Xylophone?

*Bingo responds to Bluey's question while being happy.*

Bingo: You can go first, Bluey.

*Bluey says to Bingo while being excited and making her giggling noise.*

Bluey: Wait For Real Life?!

*Bingo responds to Bluey's question while also making giggling noises.*

Bingo: Yes, Bluey, you can go first.

*As Bluey is given the Magic Xylophone, she looks around the room to think of who to freeze.*

*Suddenly Bluey has an idea, so she whispers to her sister.*

*Simon and Bandit turn their heads to face Bluey and Bingo, who can see that Bluey and Bingo are whispering to each other while giggling.*

*Simon says to Bandit.*

Simon: I got a feeling that Bluey knows exactly who to freeze.

*Bandit responds to Simon while agreeing with him.*

Bandit: Yeah, I got a feeling as well that Bluey knows who to freeze first.

*After Bluey and Bingo stop whispering to each other, Bluey then begins to look at Simon while holding the Xylophone.*

*Simon says to himself while knowing it's him who is going to freeze.*

Simon: Awww tea and biscuits.

*Simon then begins to run, but Bingo grabs his legs to stop Simon from getting away.*

*Bluey then holds the Xylophone and, on her other hand, gets a red polyball to hit the Xylophone, then she raises the red polyball, then hits the Xylophone and shouts out.*

Bluey: Freeze!

*Suddenly Simon then freezes, unable to move.*

*When Bluey freeze Simon, Bluey and Bingo go to him and move his finger and put it in his nose while Bingo goes to make his other hand and change it to a thumbs up, and Bluey decides to change Simon's facial expression to a smiling one.*

*When Chilli and Bandit see that Simon is now frozen, they start to crack up laughing.*

*Bluey then gets the Xylophone again to unfreeze Simon.*

*As Bluey holds onto the Xylophone with her other hand, she raises the red polyball, then hits the Xylophone and shouts out while smiling.*

Bluey: Unfreeze!

*Simon then unfreezes, and he moves and says while being confused.*

Simon: Uh, how did I get my fingers up my nose?

*Simon then quickly realizes how he got fingers up his nose and says.*

Simon: Aww man, I

got frozen from the Magic Xylophone.

*Simon begins to chase Bluey so he can grab Magic Xylophone so he can freeze Bluey.*

*Bluey then begins to run away from Simon so Simon can't get the Magic Xylophone and use it on her.*

*As Simon was now really close to getting Bluey.*

*Bluey then quickly turns around, then raises the red polyball, then hits the Xylophone and shouts out.*

Bluey: Freeze!

*When Bluey shouted out, freeze Simon then suddenly froze again and couldn't move.*

*Bluey and Bingo quickly go to get colouring markers and dress-up clothes.*

*Bluey and Bingo come back to their playroom where Simon, Chilli, and Bandit are.*

*Bluey gets the chair and puts it next to Simon, and Bluey gets the pens she wants to use on Simon.*

*Bluey gets a pink and purple pen to use on Simon, then gets up on the chair.*

*Then Bluey gets her pink marker first and draws a moustache on Simon's face after Bluey draws a moustache on Simon's face.*

*Bluey then gets a purple marker and draws eyelashes around Simon's eyes.*

*Bingo gets up on the chair and gets the pink fluffy feather scarf and throws it around Simon's shoulders.*

*After Bluey and Bingo have finished giving Simon a new look.*

*They both get off the chair and stand on the Kiwi rug. Bingo is starting to think it's her turn to have a go on Magic Xylophone; she says to Bluey.*

Bingo: It's my turn to unfreeze him.

*Before Bluey was about to hit the Xylophone, she responded to her sister.*

Bluey: You're right Bingo, sorry. Bingo, I will give the Magic Xylophone to you now.

*Bingo responds to Bluey while she's excited and happy that Bluey is letting her have a go with the Magic Xylophone.*

Bingo: Thanks, Bluey, and it's no problem.

*Bluey then gives Bingo the Magic Xylophone and the red polyball.*

*Bingo then holds onto the Xylophone with one hand and then holds onto the red polyball. Bingo then begins to raise the red polyball; Bingo uses the polyball to hit the Xylophone. Bingo shouts out.*

Bingo: Unfreeze!

*Simon then unfreezes again and says with a confused face as he sees his new look and says.*

Simon: Huh, how do I have all these on me?

*Simon then realizes Bluey froze him again.*

*Simon then begins to chase Bluey to go and get Magic Xylophone while laughing.*

*While Simon is chasing Bingo to go and get the Magic Xylophone Bandit and Chilli are laughing because of how funny Simon looks with purple eyelashes and a pink mustache also begins to follow Simon, Bluey, and Bingo.*

*When Bingo makes it outside of her home, Simon then goes behind Bingo and picks her up.*

*To stop her from escaping him and so Simon then tickles Bingo.*

*Bingo then screams out laughing and giggling Bingo says to Simon.*

Bingo: Aww, stop it, Simon.

*Simon then gets the Magic Xylophone and puts Bingo down gently.*

*Simon then smirks and thinks to himself.*

Simon thinks: Umm, who should I use the Magic Xylophone on?

*As Chilli and Bandit are now outside their house and walking down the stairs to join Bluey, Bingo, and Simon when they make it to the bottom of the stairs they see that Simon has the Magic Xylophone and thinking of who to freeze.*

*Then Simon looks at both Chilli and Bandit while holding the Magic Xylophone with one hand and the other hand with the red polyball.*

*Chilli and Bandit both realize that Simon is planning to freeze them.*

*Chilli and Bandit start to run to the left side of the house while outside.*

*Simon then begins to run while holding the Xylophone and also holding the red polyball Simon, then changes direction to run to the right side of the heeler house.*

*While Simon is going a different way to surprise and freeze Bandit and Chilli.*

*Bluey and Bingo talk to each other about who to follow to who will make it to the backyard first.*

*Bluey then says to Bingo.*

Bluey: Right, I follow Mum and Dad, and you go and follow Simon.

*Bingo responds to her sister.*

Bingo: OK, I'll go and follow Simon. It's going to be hilarious if Simon or our mum and dad make it to the backyard first.

*Bluey begins to run the same side as mum and dad.*

*Bingo then begins to run the same side as Simon did.*

*Simon then makes it to the backyard while holding Magic Xylophone and red polyball.*

*Chilli and Bandit arrive at the backyard and see that Simon has made it before they did and Bandit says about Simon beating them.*

Bandit: Aww biscuits!

*Simon then raises the red polyball and hits Xylophone then Simon shouts out.*

Simon: Freeze.

*As Simon said freeze then both Chilli and Bandit started to move and Bandit noticed a message on Chilli's forehead and said to Chilli.*

Bandit: Hey Bebe, you got a message on your forehead and a love heart.

*Chilli then responds to Bandit looking curious and excited about what the message says.*

Chilli: What does it say, Bandit?

*Bandit then responds to his wife.*

Bandit: Well, the message says I love you, mum from Bingo.

*Chilli then feels really happy that Bingo wrote that message for her so she goes to give Bingo a cuddle and says to her.*

Chilli: Aww thank you, sweetheart, it's really cute, and I love you too.

*Both Chilli and Bingo then wag their tails while looking happy.*

To be continued...

Thank you for reading this. Thank you for enjoying my series so far. I will be working on Chapter 8. There will be more chapters to come, so if you want to support me, then please. Consider voting and leaving a comment on what you think about this series it means a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kidnapped By zuma

Fanfiction

2.5K 56 16
Six-year-old, Cetahrre was having loads of fun at her brothers 5th birthday with the Funtime animatronics. She needed to ask her mom a question and s...
1K 238 15
In the year 2025, Before Anthrumans existed, the Earth belonged to humans once before, but a war broke out between the humans and a supernatural evil...
35.7K 1.3K 70
Bandit reunites with his teenage son after his mother gets sick
811 4 32
Bandit and Bluey were walking by the Brisbane River, when Bluey accidentally tripped and fell into the water, the next day she secretly became sick w...