The Desire

Von KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz gill I had always desired to be loved and wanted by my husband from the day we got married but thr... Mehr

Prologue
"Packing "
" Spoiled "
" Broken promises "
" Change "
" Blue moon "
" Call me dada "
" Chocolate "
" Booboo "
" Toys "
" 30 day's "
" Pancakes "
" Olden days "
" Baby Steps "
" Kiss "
" Jealous man "
" Boy's "
" Lipstick "
" Prove me "
" Step back "
" Bowling "
" Baby Sissy "
" Re-thinking"
" Team "
" Strawberries with Ketchup "
" Together "
" Better Day "
" Family man "
" Connection "
" Midnight cravings "
" Vacation "
" Vacation 2 "
" 22Weeks "
" Beautiful Mama "
"Missing "
"Family "
" Perfect "
" Epilogue (Part One) "
" Epilogue ( Part Two) "

" Puraani Delhi "

695 125 20
Von KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz

I and my friends walk around sundar nursery, we are here for picnic to spend time together before I left for switzerland .

" Shehnaaz isn't he the same man who got smashed by a cake from you "

Said sakshi my friend I instantly turned around to see the guy who I smashed with the cake with his friends they were standing by the pond looking at the water ,I excuse myself walking towards them, he stood there tall and handsome wearing a gray jacket and denims looking charming as ever.

" Excuse me hello "

I said looking at them, they trun around instantly , I suddenly felt conscious by everyone staring at me one among them the same man who tried being a pervert spoke again causing me to roll my eyes.

" Oh ji aap !! , kitna khoobsurat lag raha ho "

" Mein hu hi khoobsurat mujhe tujhe say jaan na ki koi zarurat nahi hai, aur tu ek aur baar apna yeh muh khoola toh mein.... "

" Niraj kyu bakwas karta hai yaar chup hoja "

Said the man this time making the chep shut up, I look at the man smiling at his gesture who just nods his head I asked him to come aside , as I needed to talk to him.

" Ab kya layi ho?? Egg to egg me "

" You want me to egg you?? "

I asked smirking he shook his head looking anywhere but me, I laughed looking at this shy nature as I saw his cheeks turning red.

" Myself shehnaaz and you?? "

" Sidharth shukla "

" Tum yaha say nahi ho right?? "

" How do you know?? "

" Deekh na say lagta hai, I didn't mean to say in that way but I got to know from your body language . Anyways kaha say ho tum?? "

I asked wanting to know more about him, he smirked walking a little close to me while I take a step back by his sudden move.

" What do you want to know?? Are you here to apologize or to be friends with me"

" I like the way you said you want to be friends with me, interesting !! I want to know about you. Tum na toh mera kulfi offer decline kar diya so I have planned something better than this "

He watched me excited while I bid bye to my friends shifali indicated me to call her later which I answered showing her a thumbs up, he met his friends telling them about our plan and walked out with me.

" Toh kaha ja raha hai hum?? "

He asked looking around as I stop a riksha, we got into the riksha I asked the riksha driver to take us to puraani delhi.

" puraani delhi ?? "

" Do you eat meat?? "

" Yaa I go to gym so I regularly eat meat "

" Good because I'm taking you to my favorite food spot, what are you doing now?? Meaning working or job?? "

" Degree 2nd year, tum?? "

" Hospitality management "

" Interesting kaha here in delhi yah phir?? "

" Switzerland, I'm here for holidays my family is from delhi and I have been born and bought up over here . I'm completing my university at Switzerland "

" Wow, I'm from Mumbai born and bought in Mumbai. I'm here to complete my university and later on work too "

We spoke for a while knowing about each other, I got off the riksha payed for the man after being constantly denied by sidharth who wouldn't let me pay at all. I took him to have the famous butter chicken and lassi spot, making him try some delicious authentic food, he held my hand in his as we walk around making sure we don't get lost or seperated.

" So when are you going back ?? "

Asked sidharth as we stood near a gola corner having chuski he chose a weird pink looking one while I chose the classic kaala khata.

" Next week, kyu miss karo ga?? "

I ask teasing him, he shook his head paying for the gola and held my hand as we walk around having our gola talking.

" You know instead of saying I want to know about you, you could have just asked "

" Asked what?? "

" Sidharth will you go a date with me?"

He said trying to mimic me I laugh watching him trying to be me, I slap his arm playfully when he tried stealing my gola which was the tenth time he did.

" Toh chal na hai?? "

" Kidar?? "

" Just say yes or no sidharth "

" But where?? "

" Offo !! Do you want to go on date with me?? "

" Do I have a option?? "

" Ji  nahi, meet me at the same place where I smashed the cupcake against you're face "

" Kyu ?? To get smashed by an entire cake this time?? "

" Haa how did you know?? "

" Shehnaazzzz tumhara isse stupid dare ka wajah say my friends call me cupcake "

I laughed looking at his face as he whines sulking I grab his cheeks pulling them making him pout.

" You look so cute cupcake "

" Not again maath kar, I'm anything but cute "

" Shakal deekhi hai ?? You look like a chomu ".

" Chomu?? What does it mean?? "

He asked confused I ruffled his hair remembering him saying ' my biggest pet peeve is when anyone touch my hair, I just hate it '  he sulked fixing his hair while I mess it again.

" Mera saath raho sab seekh jaoga "

" Ohh so aap dosti ka haath bhada raha ho?? "

" Ji haa, may be we can be more than friends?? "

" Like what?? "

He asked raising his eyebrows with a smirk on his face, I move a little closer to him getting my face near him whispering.

" Just friends "

" Fasten your seat belts passengers we would be reaching Lausanne "

Says the pilot through the intercom, I cover a sleeping zahara through a comforter. I smile watching my daughter who looks just like her father while she is a sleep ' just like your daddy ' I thought pushing her baby hairs back. Zahara had been crying all the while till we boarded to our flight, it was hard for her to say goodbye to her grandparents, her uncles and aunt and specially her dad. I never thought sidharth would come to meet us at the airport after clearly declining my offer to visit the gurudwara I thought he had a meeting to attend like usual but he decided to stop by the airport.

I looked like a bad mom who was trying to keep her daughter away from her dad but by far that isn't the truth as much I would want my daughter to group with in a shadow of both her parents I knew we couldn't provide this luxury to her due to our past, and because of it I don't want zahara to feel deprived from her father's love but she needs to know she can't settle to a man who doesn't prioritize her over something so materialistic that wouldn't last long.

I carried a sleeping zahara trying to open the doors of our house through my one hand while the other held my baby and my dog's leash , before I tried putting the key under the key hole the doors opened making me stunned looking at the person in front of me.

" How was you're flight sweetheart??"

The dog's barked getting me out my stunned phase, I watch sidharth standing in his shorts and Tee's watching us, zahara woke up from the commotion rubbing her eyes looking exhausted but all her tiredness dropped down when she saw her dada standing all in his glory waiting for us.

" Dada!!!! "

" Baby!! "

She was immediately taken away from me, I saw them talking and walking inside the house while I stood there at the door like gatekeeper, sidharth stops in his track turning towards me with zahara clinging to him like her life depends on the hold she has over his neck.

" Aaja baby tera hi ghar hai "

" Thanks for letting me know, what are you doing here?? "

" Rainbow!!! "

Said zahara pointing at the tv screen which displayed a boxing match where a man was hitting another man brutally, I glare at sidharth knowing pretty well who thought her all of this.

" Shehnaaz swear to God I didn't teach her anything about rainbow = fighting"

" No , mumma dada zahara yes yes "

She said while I glare at sidharth, he shook his head trying to say it wasn't him when kushal walked in from the kitchen holding a cookies jar.

" Shehnaaz next time bake chocolate chip cookies, mujhe na yeh sugar wala acha nahi lagta "

" Tum bhi ho!! "

" Aur mein bhi "

Spoke shifali sticking her head out from the guest room I stare at all of  them ready to chew there meat off when zahara repeated the word  'rainbow' again doing the punching action with her tiny fists while watching the tv.

" Zahara don't say that word, or else mumma will make a rainbow out of us "

" So I was right, you were the one who thought her about the rainbow thing?? "

" No shehnaaz I didn't teach her kushal bol na "

Say's sidharth to kushal who just ate the cookies having his entire focus on the TV screen, sidharth slapped his back which made him turn towards me.

" What's the truth kushal?? "

" What are you guys talking about?? "

" Who thought her the word rainbow?? If you tell me the truth I will bake you triple chocolate chip cookies "

" Yaa he thought her "

" Sala kutta dhoka baaz!!! "

" Meine kuch nahi kaha, I just said the truth "

" Thank you kushal, aur tu?? "

I said looking at sidharth who just bites his lower lip nervously, my expression immediately changed from staring to glaring when zahara mumbled watching the man on the screen falling on the ground.

" Kutta sala "

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

313K 25.2K 45
A marriage dream of every girls life. one of them is our shehnaaz Kaur gill. marriage a beautiful stage of life which is another born for a girl. She...
374K 24.7K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...
2.3K 254 5
*𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚁 �...
9.7K 1.8K 10
He was her Last love He was her Last Desire He was the only wish of hers Her stubborn, her cries, her laugh it all began and ended on him. She was I...