Perfectly Imperfect // Marc G...

By trickstarfutbolista

"I'm not the girl for you, Marc" the girl tells me with tears in her eyes. "Not anymore" I stare at her "but... More

Perfectly Imperfect
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
A/n
37
38
39
A/n

8

1.9K 42 0
By trickstarfutbolista

2023

Mariana

I smile widely as my brother carries me from the car to the living room. He drops me onto his couch before dropping right next to me. Pablo and i's relationship confused people. It wasn't like me and Aurora who I always went to talk about girl things. We rarely fought growing up and she thought me everything about how to take care of my skin, hair etc. she was my best friend. Now Pablo, Pablo is my best friend. growing up slaps, punches and back hands were common with us two. He was always roughhousing and I was always the victim because I was smaller. He was always scaring away any guy friend I had. He had tried to do the same with Marc, but Marc kept insisting on being my friend. Pablo was the type to  purposefully annoying me. But he was always there for me. He protected me from the monsters under my bed when I was 6 and he was 8. He protected me from that spider in my room 2 years ago. He was always quick to bring to my attention how and when I'm wrong. He was always the person I call first when I need to gossip about someone. Yet he wouldn't loan me 5 Euros if I asked.

"Pablo" I say looking over at him as he clicked through channels on the TV. "Mmm?" I place my hands on my lap as I lean over so he'll look at me. He pushed me away and muttered something about personal space. "Would you like to play a game?" I ask. He sides eyes me for a second then looks back at the screen. "What game?" He questions, throwing the remote to the side. I smile then start to list off the games. "FIFA, truth or dare, would you rather, kiss, marry, kill, Mario kart, Wii Sports." I say. He shakes his head. "How about we go outside and play football?" He suggests. I groan and shake my head. "No, you always beat me and that's no fun." I complain.

"Well you always beat me in fifa and you don't hear me complaining." he fights back. I groan and fall back on the couch.
"Vale..lets play fifa" he mumbles. I quick sat up and hugged him. "You're the best brother" I says. He taps the back of my shoulder as he hugs he back.

.
.
.

"FUCK!" Pablo screams slamming the controller down on the couch. I smile widely as my player does it's celebration dance. I glance over at my brother who stands up from the couch. "Ya mi enfade." He says walking out the room. We had a player a total of 6 games and I had won 5 of them. I laugh to myself as I turn off the game then move onto Netflix to watch some of my show that I need to catch up on.
After clicking on the show I decided to text my boyfriend, and by text I mean send him these random photos I found of him on my phone.

Messages with

Marcito 🤍

Mariana?
que es esto??

Jajaja

when is the first one from??
I don't recall??

I took it :)

the second one
😟

it's not that bad

don't lie.
nvm my V-line looks
good

look how cute in the last one!

you cut yourself out

cause my teeth were ugly

you have always
had the prettiest smile

not better then mine but
Yk 🙄

I hate you sometimes

I'm joking but
Te quiero también

💀

you're at your brothers?
right?

Yes

great, I'll be outside at 5 am
we have a long walk 🫡

just drive already.

we live in Spain.
and I'm 17.

Wa wa
😘

you can't drive either.

🥲

WOW

WOW

such a beautiful creature

...

just found a video of you sleeping

that's creepy Marc 😭

oh...I though you were
into stalkers.
😔

Marc? 😭

😍😍

I laugh to myself at the body random messages before getting up off the couch and heading upstairs to my room. Yes I have a room in my brothers house also. I lay down on my bed scrolling through my instagram reels, occasionally sending some to Marc. The rest of the day went buy. Me and Pablo had ended up making pasta for dinner, he had convinced me to play football with him outside and I ended up getting beat every round and a big scrap on my knee. I got everything ready for the next morning and eventually called Marc for a bit. Before going to I went to my brothers room. "Pablo" I says walking in. He looks up from his phone. "What are you doing tomorrow?" I asks him sitting on the edge of his bed.
He shrugs. "Sleep in" I nod. He shouldn't notice that im gone then. I know I can't tell him that im leaving early to go to the beach with mark, he's have an aneurism but his place was closer to Marc's. Marc said he didn't mind making the 30 minute walk, but I did so now he only has to walk 15 minute.
"Vale..goodnight" I tell him getting up. "Goodnight" he responds as I walk out, closing his door behind me.

.
.
.

"Bon día" I smile as I see Marc approaching the gate to my brothers home. I stand up from the ground and pat myself down before reaching out and pulling him into a hug. "You know we could've just ordered a Uber" I tell him pulling away.
He shrugs taking my hand. "That's not as romantic." I chuckle softly as we start to walk. I hold the boys hand tightly as we talk about random things. I wasn't a huge fan of sneaking out, especially if I knew I was likely to get caught. I remember the first time. Marc had convinced me to go to a pool hang out with him and Hector when we were 15. After that I went a whole year refusing to sneak out again and it was until 1 month after we started dating that we snuck out so we could make out without anyone bothering us.
"Amor..I haven't ask you yet but are you excited about starting Uni?" He asks while swaying our hands. I shrug. "I have mixed feelings."
He nods. "Well you'll do amazing on everything."

A/n: based on the chapters Im writing right now, I feel like this story is going to be extremely dramatic for no reason at all 💀 hope yall enjoy this small random chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 176 20
"๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ.. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐จ. ๐๐จ๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๏ฟฝ...
2.8K 81 5
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก her parents fight and only football and a special someone gets her mind off it, but then something happens and changes.
3.3K 92 10
As the 22/23 season ends, new players arrive, and new staff are hired.
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC