Finding My Heaven

Od dumbanddumber11

At the age of 15 Isabella is struck with the loss of her mother, when her brothers are to take her in will sh... Viac

Chapter 1 And Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 45

1.9K 80 2
Od dumbanddumber11

Isabella's pov
We have been driving for half an hour and now are on some old abandoned road that sliced through untouched forest, slowly we make our way onto a clearing of just snow.

"What are we doing?" I mumbled staring out at the forest that surrounded the clearing, we only come to a stop once we are in the centre.

"You'll see." Elio quickly stepped out of the car and makes his way to the boot, not being able to wait any longer I step out too. Staring into the distance I realise we are surrounded by nothing, it's like this place has never been touched by humanity, it's peaceful.

Quite.

Two thuds caught my attention as my gaze snaps towards the creator of the loud noise. Looking over I see Elio a fair distance away from the car with two duffel bags besides him.

Are we fleeing the country?

"Who did you upset?" I whispered accusingly as I eyed the two duffel bags, he must have done something really bad if we are making a run for it.

"You mean who upset me." Elio stated with a smirk creeping across his face, oh god.

"Arewegoingtokillsomeone!" I spluttered, I can't kill somebody, no no not again. I subconsciously I begin to chew on my lip nervously only realising when the familiar metallic taste enters my mouth.

"No! God no I would never put you through that! Fuck Isabella who do you think I am?" Elio objected, running a nervous hand through his hand. "We aren't killing anyone, just destroying their pride and joy....their car!"

I stare at Elio confused as he poors the contents out of the bag, guns, baseball bats, knife's, gasoline, lighters, grenades and other random things fall out, leaning down he grabs grabs a baseball bat and points it in the direction of the car.

"And since I know you have some pent up emotions in you, la-"

"No I don't."

"Honey we can all see it, don't try to fool yourself." Am I that easy to read?

"Anyways as I was saying-" he points the handle of the baseball bat towards me. "Ladies first."

For a moment I'm frozen in shock, how the hell did I end up here! But before I know it my feet are moving on their own and my hand is gripping the end of the baseball bat. Snow crunches under my feet. I quickly glance back, Elio just nods his head slightly in support.

I guess it's now or never.

I quickly climb onto the bonett of the car and swing the bat back over my head, putting as much weight into it the bat quickly makes its way into the windshield of the car, shards of glass fly everywhere as I strike the windshield again and again and again, each time with a wrenching scream that escapes my lips. Heaving I stop, hot tears run down my face as I turned my attention back to Elio, he no longer was wearing a smug smirk on his face, instead it was replaced with a sad smile. His eye silently asked if I was okay as I just nodded in response.

"We we don't have all day." He laughed trying to lighten up the mood, grabbing a knife he begins to carve out the word revenge on the door panels.

We continue our merciless attack on the car, shedding the inside with knives and smashing the outside with baseball bats, knives and bullet holes, by the end Elio starts to douse the car in gasoline and places 3 grenades under the car, he places a different explosive device on the bonnet of the car before turning to look at me with a serious expression.

"Isa I'm going to need you to get to the edge of this clearing and wait for me okay?" He questions a little nervous, if we fuck this up we will both be dead. I don't even reply I just start 500 meter jogging to the safety of the forest. Elio follows not long after.

Once he reaches me I'm quick shoved behind a tree and a small gray remote with one button in the middle is placed into my hand is placed into the palm of my hand

"Wanna blow up this shit box?" Elio laughed looking out from behind the tree towards the car. Pressing down on the button the car explodes into a ball of fire with debris flying everywhere. All of a sudden a giant crack echoes through the clearing as the car begins to sink.

"WE WHERE ON A LAKE" I question astonished that I never realised. A thick layer of snow must have been covering the ice.

"Yea how else fo you think we would be able to get rid of an exploded car, this way it sinks and no one will find it." Elio proclaimed as if he was the smartest person in the world.

"Hey Elio just one question?" I mumbled quietly.

"Yeah what is it." He was too focused on the car we just blew up sinking.

"Whose car was it?"

"Leonardo's." he laughs just at saying his name.

"WHAT! Like my cousin Leonardo your your oldest brother Leonardo, THAT LEONARDO!" I yelled in shock. Oh god they are going to kill me, I'm dead. What have we just done.

"Of course that Leonardo, what other Leonardo do we know." Elio assured like a smart ass. We are so dead.

Shit.

"Agh Elio, how are we getting back home?" I stammered quietly hopping he wouldn't hear.

"The car." He stated as if I was stupid.

"The one we just blew up." I uttered in shock, oh god I really need to sit down my heads starting to spin.

"Oh"

"Just call one of the boys."

"You threw my phone out of the car." I state leaning my head against a tree.

"FUCK."

"We should probably start walking, before it gets dark." Elio groans in defeat, helping me off the ground we begin to walk down the endless road we came from.

"We have been gone a while, do you think they have noticed?" I question fiddling with the sleeves of my jumper. I'm getting kinda cold, I wish I wore something a little warmer.

"After an hour they probably realised you and the car was missing, given we have been gone for 4 hours they have probably only just noticed that I'm missing too." Elio laughed nervously. I think we both know we fucked up.

"Maybe they are looking for us and they might find us so we don't have to walk back." I state hopefully, I really don't want to walk back, especially if it's going to get dark soon.

"But do we really want them to find us?" Elio mumbled, I think he's scared of the trouble we have probably caused. I don't bother replying because I think we are both just as scared for when they do find us.

After what feels like years we finally make it to a main road. The sun has begun to set, I really hope someone finds us because I'm really tired.

"Stay hidden in the tree line, I'm going to try and flag down a car to see if I can use their phone to call one of the boys... if anything happens you run further into the forest and hide do you understand?" Elio grabs onto my shoulders, I nod in reply but he doesn't let me go.

"Yes I understand" I mutter, letting go of my shoulders he begins to make his way to the road as I take cover in the forest watching from a distance.

After about 5 minutes he manages to get a car to pull over, I can't hear what he's saying but he manages to get ahold of a phone and begins to call someone, after another minute he hands the phone back and the car begins to drive off.

Quickly he walks over to where I'm hiding.

"Isa I need you to stay hidden until Leonardo arrives here, I can't risk anyone seeing you, I need to go back to the road so Leo can spot us but you need to stay hidden." Elio instructed, before I could even protest he began to walk back to the roadside.

It took 10 minutes for Leonardo to pull up, I quickly ran to the car and jumped in the back without a word. I could feel the tension on the air, glancing up I noticed Leo glaring at Elio.

"So where's my car?" He doesn't break eye contact with Elio and his voice is void of any emotion. He's kinda scary when mad. Elio doesn't reply to his question and just lowers his head in defeat.

"In in the lake." I stutter nervously, Leo's gaze quickly snaps to me in the rear view mirror.

Nothing else was said for the rest of the card drive home.

Is it too late to jump out of the car and flee the country?

At least I let out some emotions by destroying his car...so it wasn't a complete waste.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Isabella Od Wazzuupppp_

Tínedžerská beletria

474K 10.9K 51
Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station shipped off to America to live with the...
Bleeding Heart Od ...

Všeobecná beletria

15.1K 305 19
Amalia has experienced more pain in her 16 years of life than many others do. Her life has always been filled with hurt, pain, hopelessness But one d...
Saved Od Madison:)

Všeobecná beletria

803K 16K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
my darling violet Od busy_reading07

Tínedžerská beletria

479K 9.3K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...