My Enemy

By Omarimxxey

two guys in school absolutely hate each other making each other's lives a hell hole but soon enough their bon... More

Enemies
Forced to bond
You're not as bad as I thought
I like you
First official date
My boyfriend
The Field Trip pt 2

The Field Trip pt 1

21 1 0
By Omarimxxey

Two months have passed

Mr. Connor: Alright, class, we have a field trip that'll be for 3 days long. The buses are outside, making sure to grab your one guest, and your parents have already packed your stuff inside. You may leave now!

Landon and his friends head to the bathrooms to get changed and meet one another in the hallway. Landon wears a white buttoned up shirt and blue jeans and white Nikes. Duke wears a black shirt, blue jeans and black Nikes, Sam wears a blue shirt, blue jeans and blue and white Nikes.

Sam: Damn we look good. Who are you guys bringing? I'll bring Sam.

Duke: I'll bring Blake. Who are you bringing Landon to? (Smirking)

Landon: My boyfriend, ha

Duke: Aw, how cute at least you have one. (Fake cries)

Sam: Oh (rubs Duke's head), you'll be alright. I'm sure you'll find someone special.

Landon: Ha, they'll come eventually.

Duke: Ugh, they need to hurry.

Sam: Never rush time, but we have to rush and grab them.

The boys ran to grab the boys and bring them back to the bus. Landon finds Owen's math classroom.

Ms. Claire: Landon, hi, how are you? You look great, dude.

Landon: Thanks, and turns towards the classroom.

Owen: (runs and buttons his shirt) you're showing too much.

Landon: Am i? (Grabs Owens hand and kisses them) Sorry too interrupt, but my class is having a field trip, and I was wondering if I could take him off your hands.

Ms. Claire: Yes, of course, please take him.

Landon: Thanks, Babe. Go grab your stuff.

Owen runs to pack his things and heads back up front.

Landon: (holds his hand out) You ready?

Owen: Yeah (grabs his hand)

The boys leave and rush to the buses where they're greeted by the squad. During the bus ride, Owen falls asleep on Landon's shoulder, shivering. Landon grabs a blanket from his backpack and covers him, and kisses his head.

Duke: Aw, you guys are so adorable.

Blake: Yeah, they are. i wish I had one.

Duke: Oh (rubs Blake's head, the bus stops quickly, making Blake's head jerk, Duke catches him, almost kissing). You, okay?

Blake: (keeping eye contact) Yeah.

Duke: Let me see, (massaging the side of his head, Blake smiles)

Blake: Thanks.

Duke: Of course.

3 hours into the drive, and Blake falls asleep onto Duke's shoulder. Duke looks over and sees Blake pass out.

Duke's Pov

I was playing my game, and I felt something fall onto my shoulder gently. It was Blake asleep. I suddenly felt butter flies in my stomach, and my heart started racing. I looked at him, and he's so cute when he sleeps and when he's awake.

The duke wraps his arm around Blake's head.

Blake's Pov

I felt someone's arm around me when I was asleep. I opened my eyes a little, and it was Duke, I felt so warm and comfortable. He was always the one I've liked and wanted for so long. He is so kind and always has a good smile, very smart, fit, and anything you could Emagine. I feel so happy, my heart feels so warm and I don't want him to let me go.

Blake snuggles up into Duke's arms, Duke looks and smiles and pulls him closer to him.

Another 2 hours passed, and they've made it to the hotel.

Landon: Looks over and sees Owen still sleeping. (Rubs Owen's shoulders) Babe wakes up. We're finally here.

Owen: Mm, I'm awake.

Duke: (Rubs Blake's shoulders) Hey, wake up, we're here.

Blake: I'm awake.

Everyone heads off of the bus and crowds around Mr. Connor.

Mr. Connor: Alright, everyone, you'll be with assigned roommates only two to a room no more than that. Alright, let's get started, Landon and Owen. You guys share a room together. Juke and Blake, you guys share a room, and Sam and Sam, you guys share a room with one another.

Owen: Looks like you'll have me all to yourself (whispers into Landon's ear)

Landon: Yeah, it looks like it, huh?

Owen: Yeah, the whole room all to ourselves (smirks at Landon)

Landon: (Smirks) Sounds like a good time.

Duke: Looks like you'll be with me for the upcoming 3 days.

Blake: (smiles) Yeah, I can't wait.

Duke: (Rubs his head) Me too.

Sam: Yay, they have Sam and Sam together in a room that'll be fun.

Sam: Yeah, I definitely had both Sam's in one room. What could go wrong?

Sam: So many things, ha

The boys head to their separate rooms.

Landon and Owen head into their room and walk to the bed where there's roses shaped as hearts sped across the room.

Owen: Aw, are these for me?

Landon: Yeah, of course they are. You're the only one i want.

Owen: I love you.

Landon: I love you too.

Landon starts kissing Owen, Owen kisses back, and Landon starts ripping his shirt off, along with Owen's, and they both fall on the bed where Landon starts kissing passionately, feeling all of Owen's body. Owen starts kissing and licking London's neck, making him moan slightly. Landon gets up and rips off his pants and takes his underwear off showing off his 8.5in cock. Owen looks at it and wants it. Landon gets back on top of Owen taking off his pants and underwear revealing his 7in cock.

Owen: You're so hot.

Landon: You are too. (Kissing him)

Owen bends his legs allowing Landon access to his very tight hole. Landon makes his way down towards Owen's bare hole and starts rimming him. Owen couldn't hold his moans back; Landon goes faster with his tongue making Owen Moan loudly.

Owen: Mm daddy that feels so good. Oh, fuck yes.

Landon comes back up towards him, Owen holds his sides and pulls him in. Landon slowly inserts his cock inside his hole making Owen gasp for air.

Owen: Fuck you're Sssss (Landon starts thrusting) Soo big. Oh my god.

Landon: Mm you're so tight. I love you. (Starts kissing Owen while gradually picking up the pace)

Owen: I love you too.

Landon turns Owen over into doggy style where he inserts his cock in again, making Owen moan loudly wanting more of him. After doggy Owen starts to ride Landon. Owen moans saying he's about to Cum, Landon thrusts faster making Owen Cum everywhere. Landon keeps going until he's about to Cum.

Owen: Cum inside me baby.

Landon bursts a huge load into his tight hole. After they finish, they remain kissing one another.

Blake: Oh, we have to share a bed.

Juke: That's no biggie I can sleep on the couch if you'd like.

Blake: No, it's fine we can both sleep on here.

They both start yawning from the long bus ride and they make their way towards the bed and head to sleep. Blake and Juke are cuddling up to one another. Juke wraps his arm around Blake's head and pulls him in, but both wake up from the feeling.

Blake: Sorry I didn't mean to be so close.

Juke: You didn't I pulled you in, you were shivering like you were on the bus.

Blake: Thank you. It's no big deal you don't even like me anyways. I've always had to deal with this ever since my mom left me when I was 5 years old. I guess it's some type of trauma.

Juke: Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know.

Blake: It's no big deal, it doesn't really matter.

Juke: No, it's a big deal (kisses Blake) I like you.

Blake: I like you too.

Juke (Smiles) is it okay that I wrap my arms around you?

Blake: Definitely (Smiles)

Juke (wraps his arms around Blake and they both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Landon and Owen head to dinner, they met up with Sam, Sam, Juke and Blake. They all crack jokes and tell stories while their food is getting ready. The food finally heads its way as they cheer and clap while the food is being delivered.

Sam: So how do you like the rooms? What did you guys do?

Landon: unpack and have a surprise.

Juke: Sleep

Blake: Oh Really?

Juke: Becoming a Couple.

Blake: That's right you're going to be mine.

Sam: Aw you guys are a thing now?

Owen: Congrats I'm so happy for you guys.

Sam: Yet I still can't find anyone (fake cry's)

Juke: Oh (comforting fake crying Sam) it's okay you'll find someone eventually.

Sam: Thanks, that means so much.

The boys were eating and next thing they knew that they were all stuffed and couldn't move anywhere.

Owen: (Yawns) I'm exhausted.

Landon: Let's go to our room!

Juke: Yeah, I'm exhausted as well, that food filled me up.

Blake: I'll follow you.

Sam: I'm coming also

Sam: Same

They all head to their rooms. Landon takes his clothes off and heads to the bed to get in to his sleeping spot ready for Owen to join. Owen takes off everything and enters the bed and snuggles into Landon's arms,
Meanwhile Blake and Juke enter their room. Juke takes his shirt off and puts on his PJ pants and heads to bed. Blake changes as Juke stares at him coming into bed. Juke kisses him while they head to bed. Sam and Sam headed to their room and played video games making one another yell at each other. An hour later everyone's vast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 161 22
Harrison a young werewolf who's life in highschool changes completely due to meeting Sebastian a stern yet loving alpha wolf. Harrison has a very ant...
7.2K 329 26
A fluffy story about two boys who undermine their chances of being loved.
114K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
212 2 8
I'm rewriting my old stories with a whole lot of edits as I work on more so if you wanna bear with me, be my guest. You wanna ditch, then go be a bit...