Fubble Story: I hate her, I h...

Galing kay FlufyGrassy

{After BFB8 Fanny has not been able to handle seeing Bubble. She did know why either. Was it the way they loo... Higit pa

~Hate-Love?~ (UPDATED)
-Close Call- (UPDATED)
Lazy pt1
~I Miss You~
Were going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship
Fanny Redesign!
{Vacation pt 1}
{Vacation pt2}
Sneak peak
{Seashells, Seashells, By The Sea Shore.}
400 READS SPECIAL!!
{Party pt.1}
AN//
{Party pt2}
{After Party}
WOAH WOAH WOAH {Not a chapter}
Trigger warnings and such
Sneak Peak
Suggest stuff
{Foldy's Birthday!}
Spoiler :]

{New Years!}

146 1 41
Galing kay FlufyGrassy

I stepped through the muddy puddles angrily. Each step making the muddy water go deeper into my boot. Each step making my blood boil with the thought of being dirty. I was already dirty enough, I did not take a shower this week. Disgusting. This is why I am worthy of hate.

I walked and walked till I saw a bunch of string lights over a large area. Yea this is definitely the place. I walk on the trail until I see some event places. There being an ice rink, a park, some rides, and a food court. Jeez Two really updated this amusement park didn't he. They told us it was only for outside of competitions, so it would not be on screen. I walked into the park to see a group of people in a circle.

I quietly walk over to see the objects literally jumping Coiny. All of them punching and kicking him hardly. He sat in the middle of the circle screaming. The group consisted of Flower, Ruby, Teardrop, Needle, Pin, Firey, Rocky, and surprisingly Bomby.

"Umm, what's going on here?", I asked. I could not allow death to happen!

Pin turned around with Teardrop, but Teardrop kept kicking.

"Well, Coiny-threatend-all-of-theese-people-for money. Apparently, he threa-tend to get me. ", Pin explained.

Teardrop pressed a button on her special mask to speak what she thought. It could only be used off screen of the show.

"Yea, we all just wanted to teach him a lesson. Wanna join?", Teardrop asked in a robotic tone.

"Why not?" I yelled.

Pin made room in the circle so I went in and started kicking Coiny. His screams got louder since I wasn't holding back, how fun.

"I hear some screams over there, let's check it out.", I heard someone say.

"ABORT!!", Firey said in his 'iconic' annoying scream.

Everyone started running away from the scene. Some screaming, some laughing. Of course I was laughing. I kept running till I got picked up by a certain flying SOMEONE.

Ugh. Lightning.

"And where do you think your going mam?", Stupid Lightning asked.

"Put me down!", I yelled.

"Nope, alright let's go find everyone else guys.", Lightning called.

" Got it."

" Let's goo!"

"Of course."

Death Pact and I went in different directions to find the objects that were apart of the beat down. Lightning held me by the tail, again, and went for the sky's.

"AAAH. I HATE HIGH PLACES, PUT ME DOWN!!", I screamed.

Lightning rolled his eyes and spotted one of the objects. Of course it had to be Rocky. To be honest he was barely even kicking, just vomiting. Lightning swooped down and picked him up. Lightning held me in the other hand.

After about 25 minutes or so, the team collected 'almost' all of the objects, just one missing.

I looked to my right to see Teardrop trying to cut the ropes on her with the help of a knife. Wait, HOW THE [censored] DID THEY GET TEARDROP?!?

"How did they get you?!", I yelled at her.

Teardrop pressed the button on her mask and replied, "Trust me girl, I have NO idea."

"Where is she?!" Liy yelled at Flower.

"Once again, I don't know. We split up when I noticed that you guys were coming
", Flower explained.

Liy was annoyed, but kept asking her ad the others. The rest of the team was about to go search for the missing one when....

"Rustle rustle"

Everyone was quiet...

"ITS HER!", Marker yelled.

"CHOO CHOO!!"
Slap
"CRAP SHE GOT REMOTE!!"

Right on time Ruby jumped out of a bush. and grabbed most of the others. Objects who were not grabbed booked it.

Of course I was one of them.

I bit Tree's hand who was currently holding me, and ran. Tree winced in pain as the other members of the group scrambled to get the others.

I ran and ran till I could not see DP anymore. Phew, that was annoying. Seriously they gave us a 20 minute lecture, and they called me out for fighting even though I was in the pact. Ugh.

Bubble's pov:

I was having a very nice conversation with Match and Pencil when Fanny came running over in my direction in a desperate panic. She kept running until she noticed me and tried to stop. Once she stopped she just kinda... stared.

Fanny's pov again:

What the... oh shoot I zoned out.. She just put me in a daze, dang..

I shook my head, and looked Bubble dead in the eyes before saying, "Oh, yeah can you help me untie this stupid rope around me? I kinda got into a.." No she's going to get mad.. "Accident?", I finished.

Match and Pencil were already laughing their a- I mean butts off since they know what happend earlier. Ew their laughs are ugly.

"Looks like Fanny is becoming the new Simpball!!", Pencil laughed.

Tennisball was coincidentally walked by from a good distance and scoffed offendedly. He picked up a rock with his foot, threw it in the air, and kicked it towards Pencils head. Pfft-

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!", I laughed. That was so deserved.

"Ow!! Ugh.", Pencil growled.

"Like Fanny shut up.", Match scolded.

"MAYBE TELL YOUR FRIEND TO KEEP THEIR WORDS IN THEIR HEAD!!", I snapped back.

"Fanny, cool down.", Bubble stepped in.

Yeah I'm doing the joke again. With a click of a button my fan turned on. Bubble was of course annoyed, so was Remote earlier. I'm so hilarious.

"Anyways yea let's untie you real quick.", Pencil said as she put down her hand from her hurt head.

Pencil, Bubble, and Match untied me which took around mmm... 5 minutes? They really had triple knot me since I kept getting feisty  when tying me heh. Of course after they untied me I said thank you..

"Thanks Bubble.", I muttered.

"WE HELPED TOO WHAT THE-", Match and Pencil screamed.

"Whatever, she's just embarrassed", Pencil scoffed.

"You wish, alright I'm bored let's go explore I guess.", I denied.

"Wow, Fanny like inviting us to something? That's rare!", Match blurted out

"I only did that for Bubble by the way.", I said before picking up my speed. I know that they are slow so why not leave them behind?

I unintentionally walked into the food court, wonder what's in here. I mean, I know theirs going to be food, but what else?

"STEAK, GET YOUR STEAK HERE!", Gelatin called.

"AND SWEATERS, GET ONE IF YOU BUY 3 ITEMS!!", Flower finished.

[An// First time using a reference! Whaddya think?]    

Wow, never thought that Flower and Gelatin would collaborate together. But ehh I think it would make SOME money.

"I'm getting ice-cream, you guys want some?", Bubble asked.

"Yep, pistachio.", Pencil answered.

"Can I get like, cherry please?", Match replied.

"If you want get me blueberry.", I also answered.

"Alright! Coming right up!", Bubble said before turning around and going to the stall.

I waited around a bit with Pencil and Match. And when I say they talk alot, boy do they yapp. I swear I was going to pass out from the way they started yapping for so long. I could barely take it anymore..

"Hoi I'om back!", Bubble called.

"Woah you got your accent back!!", Pencil said.

"Iot was goine?", Bubble asked.

"Wait can I try something?", Pencil asked.

"Oh!", Bubble knew what she meant..

"Ahem!!"

"Pooir Match ion the toiny loiser chamber!!", Bubble 'sadly' said.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!!", All four of us went laughing! I never thought Bubbles accent would be that funny!

"It would be even more funnier if Fanny was actually there when it happend.", Match interrupted.

"Well, not necessarily since that would mess up the time line ALOT.", Pencil remarked.

"What even happend during Bfdi and Bfdia?", I asked.

"Oih, girl SOO much happend!!", Bubble said.

And with that, Match, Bubble, and Pencil started telling me about both seasons. It was going somewhere with them just finishing Bfdi 3, when suddenly I hear quick footsteps coming near us. The other three did not hear it yet so I instead turn around to see..

Blocky...

He kept getting faster and faster till he finally reached near us. I tried to get in the way so he would not hurt the others- scratch that hurt Bubble, but I failed and instead fell to the ground. Blocky ran up to Bubble and kicked her ice-cream straight up into the air. What a jerk.

"HAHA!", Blocky teased.

Yea no, I was getting ready to have a really good chase with Blocky but remembered how Bubble would feel. I instead sat down and just let my blood boil inside of me.

Bubble looked sad, angry at most. She sat in silence before remembering that I was here..

"Fanny?", Bubble asked.

"Yes?" :)

"Sicc em."

"YAAAAAAAYYY", I screamed as I started running the direction he went. Each step i went faster,  just thinking about how he mercilessly kicked Bubbles poor ice cream made me fuel. He was really slow so it was easy to catch up to him. Only a few feet more..

Blockys Pov:

I kept running and running till I could not hear or see the group of 3 anymore- wait was it 3? I coulda swore it was 4 people... WAIT WAS FANNY THERE. I DONT REMEMBER SEEING HER.. CRAP CRAP CRAP.

Something bad is about to happen to me.

I don't know what, but I feel it coming.

I just hope I don't get beat.

OH SH-

One beat up later...

Fanny dragged Blockys currently motionless body back to the group. A whole bunch of people spotted her dragging him with her tail already, but she didn't care at all.

"Jeez, what did he do?", Bell asked with Grassy on her string.

"Mess with me.", Fanny replied. Blocky was kind of light weight but still needed energy to pull, so she just pushed through it.

Fanny pulled all the way back to their area, but no one was there..

"FANNY, OVER HERE!"

"COMING BUBBLE!"

Fanny dropped Blocky, and Blocky stumbled and quick-pushed Fanny before walking away.

"YOUR NO FUN"

"YOUR NOT FUNNY EITHER!"

Yea, they definitely had a great relationship.

3rd person:

A little while before the last scene

"So, have you seen her yet Rubster?", Flower asked.

...

"RUBY!"

"Oh sorry, what did you say?", Ruby asked.

"Ughh... Have you seen Lollipop yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Pay more attention please!"

"Okay, okay."

Ruby and Flower continued to  search around until Flower found a certain someone at a stall.

"Oh my gosh, finally! Hey Lollipop!", Flower called.

"Oh look, I wonder who this is. SOMEONE WHO HASNT CALLED ME FOR 2 MONTHS!", Lollipop 'yelled'. Lollipop can't really yell, just say things super sarcastic.

"Well I'm sorry I did not have no service for a month, and have been working on my BUISNESS. ", Flower replied.

"Well next time squeeze some time for me.", Lollipop remarked.

"Oh, there you are Pop-pop! Group hug!", Ruby said as she hugged both Lollipop and Flower.

"Woah, ladies, ladies, there's room for everyone.", Lollipop said sarcastically.

"Lollipop!", Flower yelled as she slapped her.

"So inappropriate!"

"Whatever."

Ruby just sat there with a blank stare.

"Whats up with Ruby?", Lollipop questioned.

"I have NO idea.", Flower answered.

"EVERYONE, COME TO THE MIDDLE OF THE AMUSEMENT PARK FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT.", Four yelled in a microphone.

"We have a surprise!", Two interrupted while taking the microphone.

"Ugh.", Four groaned.

"Alright gals, let's go."

The camera switches back to the group of 4 we saw before. Heh, that rhymed.

"I HATE ANNOUNCEMENTS! JUST TELL US WHAT IS IS ALREADY!!", Fanny screamed from the crowd.

"Cool your blades Fanny, and no you can't do that joke again.", Pencil scolded.

Fanny: :(

"Anyways, I was about to say if I did not get INTERRUPTED!", Two called while looking at Fanny. Fanny's face stiffened.

"Were sending you guys back to your original bfb teams! Apparently you guys did not get along that well, so let's send you to a special place! There you will have cool marking, yaaay hooraaayyy. Okay now go."

Two snapped his fingers and everyone went floating into the sky. After a while the backround turned black, some people were still floating, while others were already landed. Those who could see the horizon could only see their old teams..

Wonder what happens next....

[AN// LONGEST CHAPTER YET LETS GOOOO. I SWEAR I WROTE MOST OF THE CHAPTER IN 1 SESSION, SORRY FOR BEING LAZY. Writing next chapter tonight since tmr is MLK day. Cya next chapter :) ]

[Also... do you want the story to end in a bad ending (Bubble and Fanny breaking up) or a good ending (after tpot they live together blah blah blah I write another story about their fanchildren) your choice :)

Vote by saying yes or no to this section.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.6K 11 8
Leafy asks Golf Ball for a favor one day, and she agrees since she wants to be considerate for once. However, when she sees the hysteria created by h...
16.9K 469 21
[human au!] After getting back together with Firey, Leafy's secret depression has not gotten any better. Firey, frustrated with the secrets and lack...
21.9K 442 36
You know the rules! { Requests are allowed } { Jeffmads Only! } { Anything, Smut, Fluff, and Angst }
9.9K 42 52
Welcome to the universe of the I.I and BFB fanchildren !! Credits to @LemonT_TheWolf and other artists for inspiration!! - "orb, my darling. You didn...