SHONEN MAID

By catyanaMalgaa

∆°Those who does not work,shall not eat°∆ Chihiro Komiya a 5th grader who's mom suddenly died of heart failur... More

∆°Chapter 1°∆
Author's note
Author's note
Chapter 2
∆°Author's note°∆
Author's note
Shoto Todoroki's birthday
Another Author's note
Author's note
author's note

∆°Introduction °∆

143 3 2
By catyanaMalgaa

∆°Hi everyone so this is my first story ever so bear with me pls. Since I love reading fanfics why not write about my favorite anime and also there isn't a single story about it so why not write about it. First I'm gonna start with introduction of the characters.
So let's begin😁°∆
_______________________________________________

Madoka Takatori
Age: 24
Birthday: 22 November
Hair color: ocher
Eye color: (dark)blue
Occupation: a famed fashion designer and is working from home.
likes: kyoko(in a romantic way,but his family disapproved.),cats(he is allergic to cats,but he's stubborn.),doing anything else but his work(that piss keiichiro off.),his work,chihiro,keiichiro,baking(chihiro hates when he bake,because he does not clean after himself.),miyaku,ryuji,chihiro's friends and his big sister chiyo.
Dislikes: dogs(for some reason does not like dogs,became he thing they will eat you at night. Like mother like son.),his mother,having conversation with a stranger and kyoko ignoring him.

Keiichirō Shinozaki
Age: 24
Birthday: 28 April
Hair color: (dark)blue
Eye color: (dark)blue
Occupation: works for Madoka as his personal assistant.
Likes:his work(because he injoy tormenting Madoka to do his work.),helping chihiro(because he had a hard time adjusting to his new life.),pudding(who wouldn't.),his cat,taking picture and chiyo.
Dislikes: when he finds Madoka with a cat and so far he's a very chill person.

Chihiro Komiya
Age: 11-12
Birthday: 16 January
Hair color: brown
Eye color: golden brown
Occupation: an elementary school kid
Likes: cleaning(does not rest before it's clean.),cooking,yelling at Madoka and school(a great student.),keiichiro,miyako,madoka,ryuji,his Friends and mom.
Dislikes: a messy;dirty place,Madoka Being in the kitchen(yell the crap out of Madoka.) and horror movies.

Kyōko Shinozaki (my oc,but the picture is not mine nor the character I'm just using her. She is from my hero academia)
Age: 20
Birthday: 30 December
Hair color: (dark)blue
Eye color: (dark)blue
Occupation: was a former idol member of dear dream,but was in a motorcycle accident that caused her to get severe meylopathy Hermia.
Likes: to sing(still part of the idol group.),cats(but madoka is allergic.),eating,playing videogames(because she can't do anything productive.),being a introverted otaku(love to read manga and watch anime.),Madoka(loves madoka,but because of his family they can't be together.),chihiro(her sister figure's son.),keiichiro(her brother.),ryuji(idol friend.),miyako(little sister figure.) and chiyo(sister figure.).
Dislikes: a crowd of people(hates being in public places.),Madoka's mother(because of her she estranged own daughter and became of her kyoko and madoka can't be together.)

Miyako Ōtori
Age: 16
Birthday: 20 September
Hair color: (light)orange
Eye color: (light)brown
Occupation: a highschool student
Likes: to bake(madoka teaches her how to bake.keep in mind that madoka teach her,chihiro was surprised.),to help chihiro,being independent, keiichiro(loves him in a romantic way😏.),chihiro,chiyo,madoka,kyoko(big sister figure.),antaro(her beloved dog.)
Dislikes: when someone is sad,her family thinking she's selfish just to do thing on her own(they chosen madoka to be her husband when she come of age,but she just wanted to chosen her own husband to be.)

Yuji Hino
Age:11-12
Birthday: ??
Hair color: (light)grey
Eye color: grey
Occupation: a elementary student
Likes: his family(but he will not say it too cool for it.),chihiro(likes to tease him,but it's his best friend.),Madoka(think his a cool uncle.),keiichiro,ryuji(gamer friend),his other friends and miyako(thinks she's also cool.)
Dislikes: ??

Chiyo Komiya
Age: ??
Birthday: ??
Hair color: black
Eye color: golden brown
Occupation: deceased(died of heart failure)
Likes: to make rolled omelets(because it's all she can do in the house chihiro being chihiro don't want her to cook.),her son(loves her son),brother,kyoko,keiichiro and knitting.
Dislikes: horror movies.

Momo Yaoyorzu(my oc,but also a character from my hero academia.)
Age: 24
Birthday: 17 August
Hair color: black with red highlights in
Eye color: black
Occupation: a idol leader of Dear Dream.
Likes: to be an idol(love to sing.),kyoko(looks up to her junior.),Madoka,keiichiro,chihiro(a very independent kid.),Yuji(cool to talk to.),miyako,ryuji and his fellow band(idol friends.)
Dislikes: she is mostly a mature adult(unlike Madoka.)

Tsu Asui(an oc,but is a my hero academia character.)
Age: 22
Birthday: 4 October
Hair color: (dark)green with light green highlights.
Eye color: green
Occupation: an idol member of Dear Dream
Likes: frogs,kyoko,her fellow band members,ryuji and his band,keiichiro,Madoka,miyako and chihiro.
Dislikes: mostly calm.

Ochako Uraraka
Age: 16
Birthday: 2 February
Hair color: brown with pink highlights in.
Eye color: brown
Occupation: an idol member of Dear Dream
Likes: money(because she came from a very poor family and want to help financial wise.),her fellow band members,kyoko,ryuji(likes him in a romantic way.),chihiro(thought he looked cute in his work uniform.),Madoka, keiichiro and miyako.
Dislikes: being chubby.

Hiroshi Takei
Age: 11-12
Birthday: ??
Hair color: black
Eye color: brown
Occupation: a elementary student
Likes: his friends,learning(good student.),Madoka and kyoko.
Dislikes: ??

Yukito Amarhara
Age: 11-12
Birthday: ??
Hair color: (light)brown
Eye color: (light)brown
Occupation: a elementary student
Likes: his friends,videogames,Madoka and kyoko.
Dislikes: horror movies.

Ryuji
Age: 16
Birthday: 22 May
Hair color: orange
Eye color: (light)red
Occupation: a idol member of the uchouten boys.
Likes: videogames,kyoko,chihiro,Madoka,yuji and his band members.
Dislikes: being called cute(wants to be called hansom.),looked down to(want to be treated like an mature adult.)

Ibuki
Age: 18
Birthday: 29 July
Hair color: blonde
Eye color: blue
Occupation: a idol member of the uchouten boys.

Hayato
Age: 18
Birthday: 12 May
Hair color: (dark)blue
Eye color: (dark)blue
Occupation: a idol leader of the uchouten boys.

Hanako Hino
Age: 5-6
Birthday: ??
Hair color: (light)brown
Eye color:(light)red
Occupation: a kindergarten student

Kazusa Takatori
Age: ??
Birthday: ??
Hair color: grey
Eye color: (dark)blue
Occupation: ??

Grandfather Hino
Age: ??
Birthday: ??
Hair color: grey
Eye color: grey
Occupation: a Gardner that works for Madoka.

Mr. Hino
Age: 40
Birthday: ??
Hair color: black
Eye color: grey
Occupation: also a Gardner.

Mrs. Hino
Age: 38
Birthday: ??
Hair color: brown
Eye color:brown
Occupation: stay at home mom.

Miyei Hino
Age: 22
Birthday: ??
Hair color: grey-ish brown
Eye color: grey
Occupation: a college student.

Koji Hino
Age: 20
Birthday: ??
Hair color: brown
Eye color: grey
Occupation: a college student.

Yoko Hino
Age: 20
Birthday: ??
Hair color: (dark)brown
Eye color: brown
Occupation: a college student.

Baby Chinko Hino
Age: 6 months
Birthday: ??
Hair color: grey
Eye color: ??
Occupation: being a baby.

_______________________________________________

Please read and comment who your favorite characters is so far and please have patient with me it may take me some time for me to post again because I have to watch the anime to write it down.

Peace out my starlights

Author Moon-Chan🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Brothers By erato

Fanfiction

60K 1.5K 22
Seijuro Akashi has had fits of anger towards people and things, especially to those who disobey his command. He was absolute as well as his orders an...
11.1K 338 25
"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱. 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘭...
18.8K 642 30
Isagi thinks that Bachira isn't into boys. He always talks to his friend about new girl that he met. Yoichi has a big problem, which is his own feeli...
90.2K 2.5K 26
~{ AkaKuroAka } ~ At Japan, in Kyoto to Tokyo. They are the Famous Twin's. They both are really rich, living together as Brother's, the two of them n...