Chapter 2

Chihiro's POV

"Finally I'm finished...okay what's next" I said done cleaning the bathroom when I heard a noise from the kitchen hearing Madoka scream. "Oops!....sorry." He said guilty. The kitchen was a disaster. "It was an accident I swear." He said. "Really....There's about to be a second accident!" I yelled at Madoka. "Oh! You're so mean." He said. "I can't believe this how can one guy make such a huge mess." I said. I heard the door Bell ring I open the door to see a girl about 16-17. "Hi can I help you?" I asked the girl. "Hello? look at you. What an adorable little girl." She said. "I'm actually." I said to the girl stopping mid sentence. "Oh! Whoops you're a boy aren't you." She said. "Hello Miyako?" I heard Madoka say to her. "I'm sorry to barge in like this dear brother. "She said to madoka. 'Did she just say "dear brother" I thought to myself.

∆°time skip°∆

Kyoko's POV

"You ran away from home again?" I heard Madoka say looking up from my Nintendo switch seeing Miyako. "Indeed! It's all father's fault. He always ignores me I had no choice but to leave." She said while chihiro gave them tea. I got up from the other side of the living room going to them while greeting Miyako. "Good day Miyako." I said to her. "Oh! Good day big sister how are you?" She asked. "Splendid as always ran away again I see." I said. "Ummhmm" She hummed. "Be that as it may I'm not sure running away is the best solution to your problem." Madoka said. "Huh why not." She asked. Chihiro then whispered to Madoka leaning down to him. So is she your little sister or something?" Chihiro asked. "Actually no it's complicated." Madoka said to chihiro. "Pardon master Madoka it's concerning the bridal fair details. Oh! Miss Miyako." My brother said while walking into the room. "Help me Keiichiro!" Miyako yelled running to my brother full speed knocking out his air. "My day has been awful my father couldn't care less about my feelings or what I want. He's such a brute!" She cried to my brother. "What's her problem?" Chihiro asked. "Again it's complicated long story." I said to chihiro. "Come on Madoka you don't want to marry me and I don't want to marry you either." She said. A shocked chihiro dropped the tray that he had in his hand Looking at Madoka. "Chihiro you might be getting the wrong idea about me I'm afraid." Madoka said.
"Chihiro? Oh! Then you must be chiyo's son." Miyako asked.

∆°time skip°∆

"I'm sorry I should have introduced myself sooner. Hello my name is Miyako Otori." Miyako introduced herself. "You see my family and Miyako's have been friends a long time so I'd seems that we're stuck together." Madoka said. "How very crass." I heard my brother said. I heard my brother said. "Well um. My name is chihiro komiya." Chihiro said being hit by a arrow though the head. "Why? Became apparently I've lost what's left of my dignity." Chihiro  said with his head facing down. "Yes it's because I hired chihiro to be our new house keeper." Madoka said. "Oh! He's working at such a young age but why?" Miyako asked. "I'll tell you why." Madoka said getting a box with a little puppet of himself and chihiro. "Heart child come live in this gorgeous mansion I your sweet uncle shall spoil you rotten." Puppet Madoka said. "Never I couldn't possibly be in your debt please allow me to work for room and board at least." Puppet chihiro said. "Oh Chihiro!" Puppet Madoka yelled. "Uncle Madoka your so kind hearted!" Puppet chihiro yelled. "Wow! What a beautiful story." Miyako said. "Uhmm I think I'd rather be homeless." Chihiro mumbled to himself. "How impressive eben though he's still young Chihiro is so independent I don't know what that's like must be nice." She said sadly looking down. "Yes he works hard, keiichiro and I know we can rely on Chihiro for anything isn't that right....right Keiichiro." Madoka said still with the puppets on his hand.
"I agree with you he's very reliable." My brother said while I nodded. "Hummm?" Miyako hummed looking at my brother. "That's it I know now what needs to be done." She said to us. "If I want my father to take me seriously then I have to show him that I can be responsible. I decided I must be more independent I'd be just like Chihiro. I need your help I want to learn to do everything that you can do won't you teach me." She asked Chihiro.
"Okay." He said. "Okay then I'm ready teacher what's the first thing on the list?" Miyako ask excited. Me,Madoka and keiichiro are standing at the door way watching them.
"You can do it Chi." Madoka yell still with the puppets on his hands. "Get lost slacker." Chihiro told Madoka.