My Youtuber One Shots (Comple...

Oleh Diallina

Hey people I have decided to do Youtuber oneshots and add it to the many stories that I may not finish but I... Lebih Banyak

You're not the only one who trolls
H2oVanoss Where is Delirious? Pt 1
Put on Your Big Boy Pants PewdieCry
Anything for my King H20LuiGaming
You Are Mine 407xWildcat
Punishment LuixMarcel and 407xTyler
Truth or Dare DaithdeCalibre
Ice Cream Lovin MinixMooxVanoss
Last Christmas SeaChaos
Where is Delirious? Pt 2
Our little Kitty SeaChilledMexican
Our First Meeting H2oDelirious
The Choice is yours A surprise paring
You know you belong to me Mr Moo
Where is Delirious? Part 3
You belong with me H2OCalibre
The most embarrassing way to admit love BasicallyIDoWildcat
When Light Meets Darkness PewdieCry
Love hurts
I Love You Always Have And Always Will
Dear Future Husband
I do
I know I'm not the only one
I Don't Want You Back
Where is Delirious? pt 4
Misery Business ChilledMexican
Sk8er Boi
Be strong
Nightmares Not a Youtuber ff
Krinx Let Me Save You
Pardon Me
Where is Delirious Part 5 Finale
Jealous SeaChaos
Pay and Stuff I need to say
Things that needs to be said
Last Person (little SeaChaos)
Stream Love Snund
All I See Is Darkness
All I See Is Darkness 2
Games SeaChaos
I love you
Feelings and Thoughts
Ohm's Puppy
When I see you again H20Vanoss
Apologies
All I see is darkness Part 3
Broken Smut
All I see is Darkness Part 4 Love Kills
All I See is Darknes Part 5
Friends Forever? Part 2
Friends Forever? part 3
Cheerleader H20Vanoss
Friends Forever? part 4
The Bikini H20Vanoss
Wattpad Games 1 with Youtube
Wattpad Games Post
Friends Forever? part 5!!!
Goodbye H2OVanoss
Banana Surprise SeaChaos
Story Ideas I want to Write
Had My Chance
When things repeat themselves
To Heal A Broken Heart
Just a Joke
I Wont Give Up
Wattpad Games 2
Staring Problems
Wattpad Games 3
Love and I isn't something that works together
Wattpad Games 4
To Impress
Everything I did for you
Every time we Touch
Mad
Just For Fun
Protection
The True Meaning of Love
Problems
Banana Bus Squad + Others Game
Wattpad Games 5
Q and A with a Friend
Questions being answered
When I Was Your Man
Q and A part 2
My Triple Life
You Know what this is about
Forever at Vanoss and Friends
ABC Challenge
Collaboration Ideas
The Visit
100 OneShot Special
TMI Questions
10 more again
Voicemail Messages BananaBusSquad
Would you still love the same
To My Followers
No Joke
Somebody I used to know H2OVanoss
My Promise
Lies
Birthday Present
Truth About VanossGaming
Dog Tags H2OVanoss
More Story Ideassss
Late Halloweenie Specail Purge
Drunk Time with Lazy
To be a Hispanic
Life about Dially
The End of the One Shot Book

My Savior

332 29 13
Oleh Diallina

My Savior

Third POV:

Delirious didn't know that came over him. He just had felt the need to do it. He felt like he had no that he needed to do this. He got up on the side of the bridge and stared at the raging waters below.

All the time he had felt the need to be by this bridge. He loved the air that would always blow through his brown hair. He smelled the raging waters down below as he knew if he had fell from this height he would die.

He then thinks about the friends he has made these past couples years on YouTube. He had to say that he didn't have a soul to hate anyone. Well there was one person on his list he could honestly say that he hated the most.

That would be his considered best friend of the group Vanoss. Vanoss had betrayed him in the worst possible way. He had lead him on. Completely on believing that Vanoss had feelings for him. That he had actually cared.

That he had actually gived a damn about what Delirious had done. But just like the rest, he used him. Made him do his work. Had fucking sex with someone behind his back. He was disposable. Just a toy in Vanoss' eyes.

'A lot of people told me that Vanoss was a user,' Delirious thought as he was thinking of the past.

Many had told them that Evan would have used him. That Evan doesn't have a heart for others only for himself. But Delirious didn't believe any of them. Evan was his best friend, why he ever betray him.

But he had to learn the hard way. He had to know the truth on why they said was Evan going to use him. He was barely home at the time as Evan made him do the most randomest things. They wouldn't sleep in the same bed together. But Delirious hadn't give up on hope that the others were lying.

But he had finally known the truth when he had finished the things Evan asked for. He was supposed to call Evan to get more but he wanted to surprise Evan. When he got home he noticed another car there.

'Evan usually doesn't have guest come over' Delirious thought as he had to park in front of his own home.

He got out of the car and entered the house quietly. He saw the living room a mess and it was just confirming his suspicions. He got closer to His room and he could hear noise coming from it.

He opened to door slowly and saw two bodies mashed up in bed. It was Evan and the girl Sydney that had cause a great fandom war on Twitter. They were on his bed having sex.

Delirious couldn't believe it he didn't want to believe it. But there in front of him was the man he loved fucking another women. No women was to kind of a word in his eyes a bitch. He then saw Evan make eye contact with,

All he did was smirk at him. He knew that Delirious was at the door. He had winked at him and continued his loving making with Sydney. Delirious just closed the door and went to go sit outside.

He wait s good ten minutes before he heard the front door close and a car drive off. He heard footsteps walking closer to him and felt arms wrap around his waist.

"Hey Delirious welcome home," Evan said not even using his real name.

Delirious had always called Vanoss by his real name but Evan never did the same he would always call Jonathan by Delirious not by his actual name. No matter how much he always tried he would always still be call Delirious.

"Yeah it sure was," he mumbled as he heard Evan chuckled.

"A little to early for my taste," Evan said putting his head on Jonathan's shoulder.

"But there are more things that I need you to do," Evan whispered into Jonathan's ears.

Jonathan knew about Evan having sex with Sydney. He had known for a while but still believed that Evan still loved him as he still never had let him go.

"Yeah I know," Jonathan said getting out of Evan's arms.

He gave Jonathan a new list a really long list but Jonathan knows why. He's probably having the gang over and doesn't want him around. He probably feels embarrassed to have him around.

He got his stuff ready for the next round of things he needed to do as he heard the guys come in. How long has it been since he had actually played with the guys. Evan had basically banned him from playing with them so he had to play with new people. His newest one had to be Bryce.

He got his stuff and went downstairs. He hears the loud noise of his friends when he entered the living room. He stopped in and the others looked at him.

"Hey Delirious you should come and join us," Marcel said inviting him over.

Delirious smiled knowing that he does actually want to join but the look on Evan's fave told him other wise. It told him you better get the fuck out or you'll be punished later.

"I would love too Marcel, but I have many things I need to do got a whole list right here," Jonathan said showing him he list.

Marcel nod but he was said that his brother couldn't have join him. Marcel has known Delirious longer than Evan so not him joining breaks his heart a little.

Delirious then leaves the house. He wasn't actually going to do the things that Evan had planned for him to do and one person managed to see through his lies.

And now we're back were we first started. The bridge, the water, and the freedom. Jonathan knew he had to do this, he knew he couldn't live without Evan but Evan could definitely live without him.

As he was about to take one step of the bridge footsteps in the distance made him falter. Whose out here right now in the middle of the night. He looked and his eyes widen. It was Lui.

"Jonathan stop," Lui yelled as he reached him.

Lui had seen the pain in Jonathan's. The heartbroken that he had experienced. He can see the pain that has built over the years. He can see that he wasn't actually planning on doing the things that was on his list. So he had followed them.

He told the guys that he was going to go with Delirious to help him with the things so he can come and hang. Evan tried telling him not to but he was overpowered by the others. Evan glared at Lui as he stuck his tongue out at him.

Lui followed Delirious to the bridge and watch him stand there. Once he decided to make the first step he ran out to stop him.

"Why Lui Evan doesn't love me and he said I could never find anyone other than him," Jonathan confessed as he looks down at the water again.

"That's a lie don't believe what Evan says," Lui said as he knew he was about to do something that might change both of their lives.

"No he's telling the truth who would ever love me. I'm just a joke, a clown, and a fuck up. I can never do anything right and," Jonathan started to go on about his problems when the unexpected had happened.

Lui pulled him in for a kiss. Jonathan's eyes had widen for a second before he kissed back. He wrapped his arms around Lui's neck as they kissed deeply. That moment Jonathan had forgotten about his problems. It was only him and Lui.

Lui then broke the kiss and stared into Jonathan's blue eyes. He saw them slowly fix themselves from the hurt and pain he had saw earlier.

"Evan is a liar and a dirtbag. I love you Jonathan. I have always loved you but when you choose Evan my heart broke but now that I see you broken it hurts my heart to see you this way," Lui said rubbing his hand on Jonathan's face.

"You are beautiful and you don't deserve to believe anything that Evan says because you're worth it. I love you Jonathan Denis," Lui said hoping this would have worked.

Jonathan was speechless, the man in front of him had just confessed to having feelings for him. He never knew that Lui had loved him. He always thought no one had loved him.

"Lui even though I'm broken but I know with you we can put back who I was before I had dated Evan," Jonathan said and Lui had looked at him expectedly.

"Than that means," he said and Jonathan nodded.

"I love you too Lui," Jonathan said looking back into Lui's eyes.

They went in for another kiss when they heard clapping coming from behind them. It was Marcel. He had followed both of them and saw everything with his own eyes.

"Jonathan you're like a brother to me why didn't you tell anyone," Marcel said walking to the both of them.

"I was afraid what Evan might do," Jonathan said honestly as he feel safe with Lui and Marcel.

"Well I don't want you to stay with Evan any longer we will go back to that house and you can stay with me until you're ready to go," Marcel said and Jonathan nods his head.

"Thanks MarMar," Jonathan said and Marcel smiled at that.

He hasn't used the nickname in a long time. They all drive back to Evan's in their own car. They reached his house and entered in.

"Hey guys welcome back," Wildcat said as they entered.

"Yeah Jonathan where's your room," Marcel said and Jonathan took them to it.

They quickly gathered his things and pack up everything in half an hour. He walks down stairs with his stuff and Wildcat, Vanoss, Moo, and Nogla looked at them strangely.

"Uh Delirious where are you going," Evan said as Marcel and Lui came down with more of his stuff.

"I'm moving," Jonathan said confidently as he walked outside.

The others look at each other and then walked outside. They see the trio out the stuff in his car and shut it close.

"You can't survive without me," Evan said feeling confident as ever.

"I can survive without you it took someone special to me to realize that," Jonathan said looking at Lui.

"But wha about us," he said smirking at Delirious.

"What Us," Jonathan said confidently.

"You can't do this Del," Evan said getting nervous and were this was going.

"I can and I will and Vanoss we're done," Jonathan said getting into his car.

Lui and Marcel do the same with their car and they all followed Marcel back home. Evan watches as the car go by and he is just standing their in shock. He has no idea that he had lost the only person who believed he could change.

He lost the person who stood up for him when the others called him a user. He realized that he had abused Jonathan when all he showed was love. He lost something that he can never get back and breaks down crying.

Jonathan saw the moment when Evan went to his knees and smiled at that. He is starting a new life without Vanoss. And his new life will actually have someone he's in love with. Lui was his savior and it took him a while to realize it.

Hey guys another request finished and done yeah this was a request from ToxicRenai they wanted another H2OCalibre and I brought you one.

Yeah I know this was a little heart felt but I think I'm going a pattern here lol. Anyways the next one shot will definitely be fluffy the fluffiest you have ever seen lol haha

The nickname MarMar I do not own this was made up by BunnehJuice she had thought of that name and I really liked it. I find it adorable so I hope it was okay if I used it.

Anyways as always

With lots of love💛

Dially

Brofish

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.7K 880 198
Here book 2 of the oneshots; Putting requests here as well as my own ships.....mostly my ships if there's no request so better deal with it
41.9K 1.1K 47
these are experimental oneshots! I'm trying to find my way of writing and I got inspired by another one shot book to write these. there will be NO sh...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
93K 3.2K 63
Just Septiplier one shots. Enjoy! **FINISHED** (and very cringy, i'm very sorry)