͏͏͏͏b͏͏r͏͏i͏͏g͏͏h͏͏t ͏͏t͏͏o͏͏...

By flowersandlight

[𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐] how will dynamics between julie and the boys change no... More

001. ͏͏f͏͏i͏͏n͏͏a͏͏l͏͏l͏͏y ͏͏f͏͏r͏͏e͏͏e
002. you can see
003. come alive
004. been so long
005. infinite scars
006. rewrite destiny
007. silent days
008. make a move
009. ain't it something
010. turned around
011. breaking through
012. lies broken
013. now or never
014. callin' out
015. so said emily
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

016. stepping stones

58 2 0
By flowersandlight

After Luke's parents found out about the band and everything that had happened over the last year, things were back to normal. Things were better than normal. Everyone was happy.

Luke's parents offered for him and even Alex and Reggie to live with them, but they declined the offer because they didn't want anything to look suspicious to anyone around them and they were already happy at the Molina's. 

School continued on like regular, and the band finally booked another gig. They were getting to play the Orpheum together again! This time, they weren't opening for anyone. They were the actual performers.

The Pattersons got front row seats with all of Julie's family. While they were waiting for the band to come on stage, Flynn heard Mr. Patterson tell Ray, "Your daughter makes our son very happy, and they seem to get along very well. Do you know if they are dating?"

Ray chuckled. "Not as far as I know. Reggie updates me on everything that happens in the band, and all I've been told is that there is no romance between Julie and any of the boys. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard something soon though." 

The band played a plethera of songs. Their most popular hits that night included Infinite Scars and Now or Never. Before playing Stand Tall as their closing song, Julie introduced a new one. "If you came with someone you care about more than anything in the world tonight, this song is for you. It's called Endless Love."

Intro [All of the band together]
Oh, Oh, Oh
You light up the midnight sky
Oh, Oh, Oh
Your lovin' makes me feel so high

Verse 1 [Luke and Reggie]
Now we're dancing in the rain
These moments are washing away the pain
Like I've got a brand new life to begin
Was just breathing now I'm livin'

Verse 2 [Julie and Luke]
Givin' me something to wake up to
How flawless is my love for you
Was broken-hearted, but now I'm free
Now that I've got you next to me

Chorus [All of the band together]
You know where to catch us
Still lovin' when life gets rough
You know this is our endless love
Baby, this is our endless love

Verse 3 [All of the band together]
You know I'll last forever after all
Runnin' around with you in the mall

Wonderin' how long our love will last
Forever! We'll last forever

Chorus [Julie and Luke]
You know where to catch us
Still lovin' when life gets rough
You know this is our endless love
Baby, this is our endless love

Bridge [Reggie and Alex]
Sweet angel
You're my love
T-I-M-E-L-E-S-S love
Sweet dream
You're my love
E-N-D-L-E-S-S love

Outro [Luke and Julie]
Sweet angel, Sweet angel
This is our timeless love
Sweet dream, Sweet dream
This is our endless love

Emily stared in awe at her son, who was inevitably falling in love. "Oh, they're too precious together," she said softly. Flynn nodded with pride. "They are, the most watchable duetters I know."

After the concert, Flynn told Julie what Mrs. Patterson said about her and Luke and about the conversation she'd overheard Julie and Luke's dads having. Julie rolled her eyes and smiled. "That's sweet, but nothing's really happening right now. I honestly think Luke's kind of forgotten about us... or he's just not making it a priority."

Flynn frowned. "That's not cool. I'll make sure to make a secret finsta for you guys and comment on every Julie and the Phantoms post when the band makes an official insta." Julie shook her head. "It's okay. I mean, we're bandmates anyways. Maybe it's better we don't date so we don't potentially mess up our relationship or the band as a whole."

"You're kidding, right?! No matter what I think about how some boys are annoying, you guys are soulmates! You can't give up on your true love! It's just like you guys sang tonight, your endless love! Everybody sees it!" Flynn exclaimed. 

Julie smiled. "Okay, okay. I'll try to talk to him at some point. But not right now. We need to start writing more songs for more concerts and hopefully a finished album." Flynn sighed. She knew that if Julie wasn't going to talk to Luke, she was going to have to.

"Hey Jules, I was talking to Reg and Alex and we were thinking about In-N-Out after we pack up and everything. You wanna come? You too, Flynn," said Luke. Julie smiled and was about to say yes when someone said, "So sorry to interrupt your conversation, but your name is Julie, correct?"

Julie nodded and gave a little caught off guard smile. "Yes, I am!" The woman smiled in return. "Perfect. I'm Maisie Alexander from Music Town Management. Would your band have any interest in signing a record label?" Julie's jaw dropped as she looked over at Luke in excitement. "Of course we would! Thank you so much!"

Maisie Alexander smiled and nodded. "Of course. It's lovely to meet you, Julie. This has the label's number and also my personal number. Would you mind giving us yours? We'd like to set up a meeting with you and the rest of your band within the next week if that's possible." 

Flynn smiled and stuck out her hand. "It's possible," She said, shaking Maisie's hand. "I'm Flynn, and I'm Julie's best friend and current manager. You wouldn't be stepping into my place, would you?" Maisie smiled and shook her head. "Of course not. That's not what my job is. I'm here to sign the band and get you connections within the industry. It will make things much simpler later on when you start making albums and going on world tours."

"World tours?!" Luke exclaimed. Maisie turned to him and her eyes widened. "Oh, you must be Luke. It's a pleasure to meet you too, sir. Are your other two band members around?" Luke nodded. "Y--Yeah. They're just back there. I'll go grab 'em." 

After Maisie Alexander met Reggie, Alex, and Julie's dad, she went on her way. Then the band cleaned up their stuff from backstage, and they went with Flynn to In-N-Out to celebrate like they'd planned. Ray, Carlos, Victoria, and the Pattersons had all gone home after the concert. 

Julie was the first one to order her food, and while she was ordering, Flynn grabbed Luke's arm and pulled him aside. "Hey, what was that for?" He asked. Flynn rolled her eyes. "Come on, Luke. You have to ask Julie out. She's been waiting for weeks. You know she's not gonna say no."

Luke gave her a look. "I did ask Julie out. She just didn't have time to say anything, and I can't just bring that up outta nowhere. You get what I'm sayin'?" Flynn sighed. "Look, just ask her out again, okay? I talked to her earlier, and she thinks you've just forgotten about it all."

Luke raised an eyebrow. "How? We've been spending a bunch of time together. It's not like I'm tryna hide my feelings or anything." Flynn shook her head. "It doesn't matter anymore. If Julie keeps thinking your feelings have changed, there's no telling what's gonna happen. She's already starting to think it would be better to not date just so you don't mess up your friendship."

"No way. You're lying," Luke said with a frown. "I wish I was," Flynn exclaimed, "because you guys are soulmates! But you have to do something quick, okay?!" Luke nodded. "Yeah. Yeah. I definitely will."

After they'd all gotten their food, Luke made sure to sit next to Julie. He nudged her arm and smiled and said, "Hey, I'm proud of you." Julie rolled her eyes and said, "You should be proud of us. We all did this together." Luke nodded and said, "Yeahhh, but none of this would've happened without you."

"Take the compliment, Julie," Alex said with a smirk. "I think he's trying to say something else. Isn't that right, Luke?" Luke raised an eyebrow. "Mmm, no. I don't know what you're talking about. I was just saying I'm proud of her." Reggie nodded with wide eyes and a smirk. "Mhm, sure you were."

~~~

A few days after getting a record deal, Julie and Luke began writing new songs for the album they would be releasing next fall. "Okay, we have everything we need, right?" Julie asked, double-checking so they wouldn't have to go back into the house and get snacks or anything during their songwriting session. 

Luke nodded. "Uh, yeah. Snacks, paper, pens and pencils, highlighters, a heck ton of water, sodas, guitar, piano, microphone, and headphones." Julie smiled. "Great! We can finally start writing for this album." Luke shook his head. "Nope. Not until we get things settled."

Julie looked at him with a slight frown. "What do you mean?" 

Luke's cheeks flushed as he said, "Well, I've kinda been putting this off because there was a lot going on, but this seems like the right time, and I know we won't be interrupted again. Julie, will you go out with me?"

Julie smiled and nodded softly. "Of course I will, Luke. I didn't think you'd ask so abruptly." Luke's jaw dropped in shock. "How could I not? It's not like I could with Alex or Reggie around. I'd never live it down. Not that it's a bad thing, don't get me wrong. They've just had a bet on us for months."

Julie laughed. "Yeah, I know. Alex told me. I was starting to think you wouldn't ask me out at all." Luke gave her a look. "Aw, come on. You've thought I'm cute since you first saw me, and I've liked you since I've met you. It's not that surprising." Julie laughed. "Um, no. I thought you were a creepy little ghost when I first met you."

"Cute ghost," Luke said with a wink. Julie blushed and rolled her eyes. "Fine. Cute ghost." Luke smiled and said, "Good. All settled. Now we can start writing." Julie raised an eyebrow. "Um, no we can't." 

"And why not?" Luke asked. "You just asked me out on a date, dummy. I'm in no emotional condition to sit down and seriously write a song. I've been waiting for you to do this for months. Why not go now while we have the time?" Julie asked. Luke's eyes lit up. "You're serious? You actually wanna ditch writing to go out? What have you done with Julie Molina?"

Julie smiled and rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand before pulling him up with her. "Come on. It's not like you haven't been waiting for this too." Luke sheepishly bushed. "Yeah. Can't deny that." 

They ended up going to In-N-Out for their first date, and it's no shock that it was the best experience for both of them. It was just the beginning of their endless love because they truly were perfect harmony.

~~~

Julie and the Phantoms finally got their record label, and less than a year later, they came out with their first album titled "Stand Tall". 

Luke and Julie were official, and the fans adored them like anyone would. They were the ultimate songwriting duetters. And of course, Flynn was the secret admin of the official Juke finsta.

Flynn not only was a hardcore Juke stan, but she also had her own romance going on... with Reggie! It took a lot of teasing and flirting to get there, but they started dating two months before the debut album came out.

Alex was still casual friends with Willie, but things had changed. Alex met a real lifer named Joey, and he cared about him so much. Things were much easier with him and Joey than it had been with Willie, but no one ever truly forgets their first love.

Carlos started ghost hunting for fun. He thought it would only make sense after everything that happened with his sister. He knew he could catch some more. 

Ray ended up becoming very close with Maisie Alexander after she signed Julie's band. They started dating, and he proposed. They got married several years after the band's debut album. 

The Pattersons lived a long, fulfilling life after finding out Luke was alive. They visited him often and truly believed he was destined for the time he was living in until the end.

Caleb was gone... or so they believed. 

But a ghost that doesn't cross over never truly dies, does he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 6.9K 35
"So go ahead and tell me that there's nothing between us. Because I would say that you're wrong." Robbie shook her head, "No. You're right. You're ri...
218K 5.6K 41
It all started with me being seated at Table 5, With noisy and reckless boys causing trouble in the booth behind mine. All rights reserved © legit-l...
12.2K 80 10
While we wait for Season 3 I wrote my own take on it. Enjoy xx.
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...