Daisies - [Dio x Reader x Jon...

By noodledog_6

[⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️ THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN SENSITIVE AND DARK TOPICS, INCLUDING MENTIONS OF ABUSE, DEATH, EATIN... More

~ Chapter One ~
~ Chapter Two ~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~

~ Chapter Three ~

53 1 0
By noodledog_6

~Next day~

"WHAT?!" The sound of your shreik shook the mansion as you stared back at your father in horror.

"I know, (Y/N), but there isn't anything I can do about it." Your father said, on the brink of sobbing right then and there.

Your eyes started to tear up, and fear overcame you. "Father, please, you can't let that witch take me. Please!" You begged.

"The court has ordered it, (Y/N). I'll be arrested and you'll be taken by force if we don't oblige," (D/N) clasped a habd over his mouth to stifle his cries, not wanting to seem 'unmanly' infront of his daughter.

You squeeze him in a tight hug and sob into his coat.

"Father..." You said softly, tears shaking your voice. "Please..."

"It'll only be until you are 18, my sweet child..." he said quietly, to hide his whimpering tone. "Then you can come back here on your own word,"

You continue to sob. "Is there no other way to get me back sooner?"

"I will try and find away, my princess..." Your father pulled you close and squeezed you tightly.

You both sat in that position for a good few minutes before pulling away from each other. Your father put his hands on your cheeks. "She will be here to collect you in 3 weeks." He stated.

You softly nodded, not wanting this fate but accepting it anyway. "Now come... George has prepared a great breakfast for us." He said as he walked down the corridor, leading you to the dining room.

Once at the table, you take a seat next to Jonathan and across from Dio. The blue haired male turned his head to you, noticing your sad aura.

"Is everything alright (Y/N)?" He asked, putting a hand on your back.
You nod and sigh. "I'll.... tell you later, Jojo, " you said softly, your tone gloomy but still polite.

Jojo hesitates but nods before picking up his utensils. The maids placed a plate with eggs, sausages, and bacon in front of you.

You stare at the food blankly, lost in thought.

Stupid girl! You eat so much like that, and you'll become hideous just like I am!

Your eyes seem lost as you remember all the horrible things your mother has said about your appetite.

Dio stares at you from across the table, eating his food. "Why aren't you eating?," he asks you, questioning your silence. "You're always the first to eat..." he states.

Wow, this guy sure seems to analyse my every move, huh?

You stand and look down. "My deepest apologies, Mr. Joestar, but my appetite isn't present today, " you say softly before leaving to go for a stroll in the daisy fields.

You quietly walk around the tall grass until you reach an old, almost witheringly tree. The same tree you and Jonathan would hang out underneath every day.

You pick a Daisy and admire it, lost in your own mind before you hear rustling beside you. You look to your left and see two brown shoes. You look up at the person.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" It was Erina, she smiled at you, a basket held gently in her small hands. "You're here rather early this morning," she cheers before sitting next to you.

You smile weakly. "Yeah, just wanted a breather for a bit," Erina's eyes widen.

"Oh, I'm sorry for bothering you! Do you want some time alone?" She aske, concerned. You laugh a bit,

"No, it's quite alright, Erina. It's nice talking to another female without any men around," you say, looking at her.
She smiles and stares ahead.

"So, is everything okay? You seem really blue," she asked. You hesitate but shake your head.

"In a few weeks, I have to go live with my mother until I'm 18... I don't quite like my mother, though..." You say solemnly, looking to the green leaves above you.

"Oh... I see.." Erina had sympathy lacing her voice. "Wrll I was going to save these for later for when Jojo arrives as well, but..." she smiles a bit at you before opening her basket to reveal baked pastries of all kinds.
"I know how much you love pastries, so dig in," she giggled. "Just make sure there's some left for Jojo,"

Your eyes light up, and you look to Erina before grabbing a custard creme and taking a bite.

"Mmmmm Erina, these are amazing!" You sing happily. You have to admit, you do regret not eating the amazing breakfast at the Joestars. You were starving.

You happily ate pastries with Erina. "So..... (Y/N)~" Erina starts in a sing song tune as she grabs a hazelnut pastry and chomps it.

You hum and look to her, mouth full of food.

"Do you like anybody~" I've wanted to talk about this with you, but we never spend much time in private, " she continues, which then makes you flush bright red as you swallow your mouthful.

"Uhhh... I mean, I guess, but -"

"Who is it!"

"It's nobody rlly-"

"Is it that new guy, Dio??"

You pause and ur cheeks glow brighter, you wouldn't say you had a crush on him, you just met him... but the thought of being with somebody so attractive does make you flustered.

"I... NO.. HES A BASTARD! I COULD NEVER!!!..." You shout defensively, hiding your face in your palms.

You go quiet for a second and sigh. "Though if I did have to pick somebody I liked... I would have to admit... I think about a future with Jojo sometimes, " you hummed, looking away shyly.

You heard Erina gasp a hit "Hey that's crazy, I like Jojo too!" She smiles a bit."Guess we have a similar taste in men, huh?" She giggles a little. You look to her in shock. Yeah, you had your speculations that she liked him, but to actually hear it from her mouth and have her not be mad that you like him too.

You smile a bit. "I like the way he always opens doors for women," you giggle.

"I like how charming his laugh q Erina giggles with you as you both continue to gossip on about how you both fancy the same boy.

Soon enough, Jojo came to the tree. "What are you two giggling on about?" He asks, but his tone seems more sullen than usual.

"Oh, nothing~" Erina giggles, looking at him.

"Is everything okay, Jojo? You look sad." You add, concerned for your friend.

"Danny has gone missing, I haven't seen him all morning..." he sighs a bit, frowning.

"Oh my, I hope he turns up okay." Erina hums a hand to her mouth in shock.

"Come sit with us, Erina brought treats for us all," you say, trying to distract Jojo from his missing companion. Jojo sits between you both and holds the basket in his lap, opening it, his eyes twinkle slightly.
He grabs out a jam doughnut and stuffs it in his mouth in glee.

"Oh wow, this is delicious," he exclaims, letting the idea of Danny brush off his mind for now.
The three of you laugh along and eat your pastries with joy before being rudely interrupted by a snarky group.

"Hello, Jojo," you hear a familiar voice and look up to see the leader of this little frenzy of idiots. Dio then glances to you and smirks.

"What do you want, Dio?" Jojo hums, unamused but still trying to sound polite.

"I want to sit here," he hums. His little goons stood on either side of him snickering as he watched the three of you with a mischievous smirk.

"There isn't much space under the tree-" Jojo retorts, not really wanting Dio and his friends to join you all.

"Sure there is!" He cut Jojo off as his friend's squeeze themselves on either side of Erina, whilst Dio grabs you and moves you, forcing you to sit between his knees.

Face bright red, you squirm, not comfy with this position. You get up to move. "I think I might leave -" you say, however, you feel two hands on your shoulders pushing you back on the ground.

"Dio, just leave! You're making us all uncomfy. " Jojo growls a bit at the way him and his friends are manhandling you and Erina.

Dio glares at Jojo and knees him in the side from where he is sitting.
"I'm sure Mr. Joestar wouldn't like to hear how unwelcome you're making me feel." He growls. Immediately, Jojo shuts up, glaring right back at him.

"Listen here, Dio," jojo begins again. "You can mess with me all you want but leave (Y/N) and Erina out of this."

Dio scoffs, standing up to now loom over Jojo. "Whatever... " he signals for his goons to get up and follow him as he struts off. Stopping in his tracks, he looks at Jojo over his shoulder. "Hope you find that retched mutt soon..." he says, a hint of malice in his tone.

Jojo huffs, not catching onto that malic in his voice and watches as the three leave. "Are you two ok?" He says, looking to you and Erina.

You nodded softly, and Erina sighs "yeah... though don't like the way those boys were pushing me," she adds.

Jojo looks down. "I'm sorry that you two got targeted." You tap the back of Jonathan's head and scoff. "This isn't your fault! Don't apologise over nonsense." You scold him as he frowns.

Erina nods her head, agreeing with your words. "Yeah, Jojo, it's them who should apologise." She defends your point, folding her arms.

Jojo stays quiet but doesn't fight you two, knowing if he tried to disagree, the both of you would scold him.

_________________________

Authors Note

Heyy I would add more onto this chapter and make it a long chapter, but my wattpad is glitching. So instead, I'll continue onto a chapter 4 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 12.7K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
422K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
246K 9.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...