A cute blind soul || Soulmate...

By TheDevilMadeMeDo_it

Put on a temporarily stop ✋ 🛑 Will continue again in mid may !!!⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ !!! THIS STORY WILL BE UNDER... More

INTRO
A cute blind soul
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
!NEW STORY!
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
big announcement

HAPPY NEW YEAR

257 5 7
By TheDevilMadeMeDo_it

Dear readers and fellow adventurers in the realm of words,

As the clock ticks its final moments of the year, I find myself reflecting on the incredible journey we've shared through the pages of "A Cute Blind Soul." Your support has been a guiding light, much like the stars that twinkle above us on this New Year's Eve.

In the tapestry of storytelling, each of you has woven a unique thread with your imagination and presence. Thank you for embracing the characters, diving into their world with wide-eyed wonder, and allowing the words to dance in the theater of your minds.

As we step into the uncharted chapters of the upcoming year, may it unfold like a beautifully penned narrative. May joy be your faithful companion, and may the plot twists bring laughter rather than tears. Let the resolutions be written with ink of determination, and the pages of 2023 be filled with the vibrant hues of success and growth.

Here's to a year where every day is a fresh page waiting to be adorned with the ink of your dreams. Let's celebrate the unwritten tales, the unforeseen adventures, and the beautiful surprises that life, like a master storyteller, has in store for us.

Wishing each and every one of you an awe-inspiring and joy-filled New Year. May your hearts be as boundless as the imagination that fills the pages of a good book.

With heartfelt gratitude,
TheDevilMadeMeDo_it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 16.4K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
46.4K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
4.7K 596 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
31.1K 1.1K 34
Finding the missing you | BTS OT7 At the end of every decade, all living things will grieve. Sad indeed when nature loses its beauty. To maintain joy...