The Desire

Od KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz gill I had always desired to be loved and wanted by my husband from the day we got married but thr... Více

Prologue
"Packing "
" Spoiled "
" Broken promises "
" Change "
" Blue moon "
" Call me dada "
" Chocolate "
" Booboo "
" Toys "
" Puraani Delhi "
" Pancakes "
" Olden days "
" Baby Steps "
" Kiss "
" Jealous man "
" Boy's "
" Lipstick "
" Prove me "
" Step back "
" Bowling "
" Baby Sissy "
" Re-thinking"
" Team "
" Strawberries with Ketchup "
" Together "
" Better Day "
" Family man "
" Connection "
" Midnight cravings "
" Vacation "
" Vacation 2 "
" 22Weeks "
" Beautiful Mama "
"Missing "
"Family "
" Perfect "
" Epilogue (Part One) "
" Epilogue ( Part Two) "

" 30 day's "

702 123 20
Od KashishSharanyaShara

Sidharth

" What should we do now?? "

" Aloo chaat khaa "

Say's kushal passing me aloo chaat I glare at him for talking carp at a serious situation like now .

" How should we stop shehnaaz from going back?? "

" You didn't go to work today   shocking"

" Jalthi aag mein ghee maath dal abhi bol raha hu "

" Acha kya karna hai, waise woh jaana kyu chathi hai?? "

" She said she has some work "

" Ohh yaa, she said she has a new bakery opening up and she needs to go back because sebastian is handling all the work there "

I just nod my head not knowing what to say about this, I know how much important does her work and dream for this restaurant industry means , though it played an important role in her life but when it came to me she always chose me over her work.

" The only person who can help you out right now is my wonderful beautiful wife "

" What are you guys talking about ?? "

Said shifali who walked in carrying zahara in her arm, zahara squeals looking at me. Shifali let's her go running towards me, I pick my daughter up throwing her up in the air catching her in my arms she giggles.

" More more "

And I listened to her throwing her up in air again and caught her, she sat on my lap looking around while I spoke to shifali.

" Shifali I need help from you?? "

" Ab kya kiya yaar?? "

" Woh shehnaaz wants to go back to Switzerland and I want her to stay back and give our relationship a chance "

" How can I help you with this?? "

" She is your best friend she will listen to you "

" Haa baby imagine staying away from zaru forever, suppose we have a baby together who will play with him or her "

I roll my eyes listening to this unnecessary input from kushal zahara stood up standing on my lap moving towards kushal who pouted looking at her she glared at him slapping him across his face lightly mumbling ' machar ' I laugh wholeheartedly at her action shifali giggles looking at sulking kushal.

" I can't help you with this sidharth, I don't want my best friend to be sad all over again "

" Lekin shifali I will change I just need time to spend with her , I have planned something big for us and I really need your help "

" Haa baby he has changed for good please help my bhai "

" Fine I will help you out but I don't think she would be staying over there but coming back again "

" Again?? "

I asked confused looking at her and than at zahara who raised her hands up shrugging her shoulder pouting sadly reacting as in she is able to understand our conversation.

" What I'm saying is she will come back and stay here for another week to help rekha maa too help her out at the cafe, for now sebastian wants her for the opening "

" Toh she is coming back "

" And would be leaving soon too until things over here are settled and I have kind off created a blunder "

Said shifali apologetically I looked at kushal  who just looked as confused as me and I watch zahara who tried catching a actual machar this time making me instantly stop her by holding her hands.

" Shifali what have you done?? "

" I have kind off encouraged shehnaaz on seeing other men and go on dates with them. Though she denied this at the starting but I kind off pushed her to take it seriously "

" Baby!!!! "

" Shifali yaaar!!! "

kushal and I yell at the same time scaring shifali who quickly apologized looking at our reaction , ' shit!!!!! Shehnaaz would go on a date a fucking date with a different man. I have to watch the love of my life going on dates with different men really!!! " I thought looking around with anger and frustration . Our attention was suddenly shifted on zahara who yelled.

" Shit!!! Makhi "

" Zahara don't cuss "

We all now looked at shehnaaz who held  bags in her hand, she glared at zahara who pouts at her , faking a cry out loud I watch back and forth between my drama queens.

" Zahara don't fake cry and shehnaaz stop glaring at her "

" Tuna sunna nahi she said  s- h-i-t  sidharth, we need to correct her "

" Not by scaring her like this "

I shout holding a crying zahara this time trying to stop her from crying she hiccups trying to control her crys which only made her cry out loud, shehnaaz tried grabbing zahara face in her hand but she moves away hiding her face in my neck , shehnaaz sighs rubbing zahara's back constantly trying to calm her down I kiss zahara's forehead continuously rocking her back and forth putting her asleep.  Shehnaaz  watches  zahara with sadness shown in her eyes,  wiping the strained tears from zahara's cheeks, I bring my hand up pushing shehnaaz hair back rubbing her cheek.

" Hota hai meri jaan, don't be sad "

" I didn't want to scare her "

" Pata hai baby , lekin it happens don't forget she is stubborn and dramatic   like you "

" She is just like you, she has the same anger as you and stubbornness where I need to coax her for hours over petty things "

" You are stubborn "

" No it's you "

" Please all am I is handsome, charismatic and loveable"

" Shakal deekh hi hai, chomu kahi ka "

" Phir say chomu? "

" Haa sidharth you are a chomu "

She yells ending the discussion kushal groans looking at me and shehnaaz arguing while shifali sat there watching us keeping a hand over her forehead I took a quick glance at zahara who was sound asleep.  Shehnaaz took zahara in her arms rocking her to sleep sitting next to shifali covering her with her chunni.

" Anyways what we're you guys talking about?? "

Says shehnaaz looking at the three of us, we looked at each other while shifali took the lead in changing the subject.

" So shopping kaisi thi?? What did you buy?? "

" I got so many baby clothes for zahara and I saw this really cute life size kitchen toy for kids so I bought it for her "

" I thought you were gifting that to her for her birthday?? "

" I know there is time for that but I couldn't resist myself from getting something for her "

" Shehnaaz tumhaari flight kitni bajha ki hai tomorrow ?"

" 8 pm, I will be going for gurudwara would guys join us ??? "

She said looking at me I knew it pretty well that she was indirectly asking me to go with her and our family everyone accepted to this except me.

" Shehnaaz zahara called me machar "

Says kushal complaining shehnaaz giggles listening to him.

" Kushal she isn't calling anyone machar except the actual machar, whenever she sees any kind of a black spot or fly she assumes it to be a machar and she has heard me calling machar and seen  me hitting one. So whenever she thinks it's a mosquito she hits it and say machar "

" So I'm not machar?? "

" No you are not a machar but a chomu for sure.

I glared at her which made her stick her tongue out at me ,I stood up saying them goodbye I left for work , I kissed zahara's forehead who snuggled more into shehnaaz arms.

" Any progress regarding us taking over bakhshi enterprize?? "

" Sir we are just waiting for your signal and our team is ready for negotiation "

" Go ahead I want to take control over all the companies and branches managed by the bakhshi's under my control "

" On it sir "

I got back to look over my files which I needed to sign and check, I had called my lawyer mr khosla for a meeting in the afternoon , I saw my phone ringing and shifali name flashing on the screen I pick it up in a go .

" Hello sidharth I know how you can get back to shehnaaz once again "

" How ?? "

" Going with her to Switzerland and executing your plan "

" Shifali it's a great idea but to execute my plan I have to do some base work and it will take some time. "

" Sidharth it's now or never remember!! "

" So I should go with the 30 days plan??"

" Yes 30 day's "

" 30 days it is, will she agree "

" Do you really want her?? "

" Of course anything for her "

" Than work on it because it's your time to prove her that you here for big time  "

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

62.9K 6.8K 30
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
22.4K 3.3K 28
"Why?" I asked. He didn't answer me, his eyes were calm and cold. "You cannot just take anybody's life!" I yelled at him. He took a step towards me...
495K 45.7K 63
*What if Sidharth was in Bigg boss but Shehnaaz wasn't a part of this season *What if Shehnaaz was a Sidfangirl *What if Sidnaaz were to marry each...
9.7K 1.8K 10
He was her Last love He was her Last Desire He was the only wish of hers Her stubborn, her cries, her laugh it all began and ended on him. She was I...