✓ I am a fairy in the world...

By koushuu17

Author: L Yiyi Category: Time Travel [Female Main Version Copywriting] Happy, who struggled to survive in the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
End

55

343 7 1
By koushuu17

☆ 55. Chapter 55 Fruitfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 55 Fruit

Lie has always had no objection to her words, and he has prepared the things he needs to use.

When it was time to pick fruits, everyone received a small bamboo basket, put on various hats, and lined up to set off with scissors in their hands.

There were a lot of people, and everyone did not ride bicycles. Instead, they took turns riding four-wheelers to the orchard.

The four-wheeled vehicle at the front was happy for them. A family of five were all sitting on the four-wheeled vehicle. Of course, the hardworking driver was the strongest 'lie'.

The four people sitting in the carriage behind were sitting calmly, very leisurely.

Along the way, everyone chatted happily, and in a flash, they arrived at their destination.

"Get out of the car." 'Lie' stopped the car slowly, held the handlebar steady and let them get out of the car.

As soon as we got off the bus, a gust of wind blew over us, bringing with it the aroma of ripe fruits.

"Pick from the inside out, and be gentle. The peels of some fruits are very delicate and will be damaged if you touch them accidentally. Damaged fruits will not be stored for long and will easily rot." He was happy to raise the scissors in his hand. "Don't use your hands." Just find the right spot and cut it."

In the center of the orchard grows the mango that Hui Hui likes very much, with a rich fruity aroma and a unique sweet tropical fruit flavor.

The mangoes growing on this soil are larger than the highest-quality mangoes in the supermarket, and their orange-yellow and slightly crimson skin is much brighter than the mangoes in space.

Holding a mango in both hands, 'Lie' stood beside him and cut off the fruit's stem. "This fruit is really big enough!"

He held the mango happily. "The soil here is good and the climate is good. It's really big enough to grow to this size." Okay, how about you cut off this mango and taste it?"

"Okay!" 'Lang', who was already salivating next to him, volunteered, "I brought a knife, which can just be used to cut the mango."

After a happy look, he Not only did he bring a knife, but he also brought a small glass bowl and a fork. This is really a complete set of equipment!

"Come on, look at how greedy you are. It seems you can't work properly until you try it." He was happy to pull him over. "Since we want to try it, you can notify us and let everyone see that you can eat whatever you want." Try it, it's a little bonus for us picking fruits."

"I'll go right away." He ran away in a flash, and before 'lie' could take off all the skin of the mango, he ran back in a hurry. .

"It smells so good!" He took a deep breath, "Brother, can you hurry up? I've come back after running around for a while, and your mangoes aren't ready yet." "

Then come." 'Lie' was not angry. He smiled and handed the mango in his hand to his arms. "You move quickly, let me see how well you did it?" He

took two steps back and said, "Hey, I'm just talking nonsense. Don't argue with me. I'm obedient." ." He knew that he could hold such a big mango with both hands. If it was dropped on the ground and he couldn't eat it, it would be a waste.

While 'Lie' was speaking, the movements of his hands continued. As soon as 'Lang' finished speaking, the last strip of mango skin was peeled off.

For such a big mango, only half of the pulp was enough to fill the small glass bowl that 'Lang' brought. There was still a lot of pulp left, so he happily took out the big bowl from the space and said, "Just put it here."

"You bring it Holding this small bowl, take the mango in the small bowl to Aunt Yue and the others to try." He happily motioned to Lang to bring it over.

Some people are allergic to mangoes. I have also reminded orcs to try to see if they are allergic to mangoes when they eat them for the first time.

As for the five of them, they have all tasted the mangoes in Happy Space, so there is no need to worry about allergies. They all like the taste of mangoes.

"Mom, Mom, come and try the taste of this mango." Lang ran over in a hurry and saw that his parents were not the only ones standing there.

But they were also acquaintances with them, it was 'Qiang' and 'Zhuang''s mother, 'Yue''s good friend.

When they saw the moon here, they happened to run over to pick it together. Later they heard that they could taste the fruit, so the four of them picked a plump and red peach to share.

'Yue', who was eating the slowest, swallowed the last mouthful of peach pulp and heard her little cub making a noise.

"Is it a mango?" 'Yang' took the bowl in his hand.

"Yes, there is so much pulp in just half of a big mango." With his empty hands, he rounded his arms and drew a big circle.

Amused by his exaggerated look, "Then I have to taste this mango."

'Lang' looked at this familiar aunt, "Then you have to take a small bite first to see if you are allergic. Only if you are not allergic Only those who have grown up can eat mangoes."

Seeing that Xiao Zaizi didn't explain clearly, the two friends had clear doubts on their faces, and then 'Yue' explained carefully.

After understanding that a small number of people are allergic to mango, the two of them gave it a try and were happy to find that they were not allergic to mango.

"Well, the taste of this mango is different. It's so sweet." "

Sour and sweet, more sweet."

Other people picking fruits were also tasting what they were interested in. Fruit, everyone was full of praise for the fruits they had eaten.

If one person eats one fruit, the experience will be very simple, so everyone cuts the fruit in their hands into small pieces and exchanges tastes.

This small benefit not only made everyone more motivated, but also made some tribesmen know the taste of various fruits, opening up the market for fruit sales.

The excited people became more and more skilled in their movements and began to evaluate the quality of the fruits in their hands. Soon, the four-wheeled vehicles that arrived were filled with bamboo baskets filled with fruits.

Fruits have a short shelf life, so fresh fruits that are just ripe are the most delicious, and there are still a lot of green fruits on the trees.

Everyone gathered and stood together, and 'Lie' just announced the news they had discussed. "Everyone, be quiet. I have a good news for you."

Hearing the good news, even the most uncontrolled child stopped. own actions, eagerly waiting to see what good news it is.

'Lie' didn't show off, "Everyone can see how our tribe is doing."

The orc said, "Yes, our tribe's life is much better. Compared with before, it's like the sky and the earth. Thanks to Fairy Happy for giving us food."

Happy smiled, a little embarrassed.

Seeing that the topic was about to go off the rails, Yang, who knew their plan, coughed lightly, "Ahem."

"The changes in the tribe are also inseparable from everyone's hard work. While working, I also noticed that everyone was still very tired. , so 'Lie' and I decided to work for five and a half days and take one and a half days off." Lei Lei noticed and quickly brought the topic back.

"What is a holiday?" Everyone who had no idea about this term was confused and asked, raising their hands high.

"A holiday means that you don't have to work. You can control your time freely. You can stay at home and rest, or you can go out for a walk or take care of your own land." If you are

willing, it seems like an extraneous thing to the orcs who have not yet had a holiday. Orcs, who are always running for survival, have never had the feeling of free control of their time.

"When did that start?" The orcs, who were already smart, began to plan what they were going to do.

'Lie' took out his own calendar in the tribe and said, "Did you see this? I have a day and a half of vacation starting from tomorrow afternoon. After the vacation, I will work normally for another five and a half days."

Everyone came closer to take a look and found that there was a mark on it, "This will make it easier to recognize."

Only some people came now, and happily stood up again, "Everyone wants to tell the news to those who didn't come. Be sure to tell it." Let everyone in the tribe know."

"Don't worry, Happy Fairy, we will tell everyone such good news when we get back." After

everyone received the good news, they returned home with a full load, and piled various fruits on the temporary stalls according to their types. "I put up the price tag and sent two people over to sell the fruit."

'Lie' nodded and said, 'Wait a moment.'

Before waiting for a long time, 'Lie' came over with two and a half young men. They are all doing well in their studies. You can come and buy fruit to help settle the accounts."

Happy smiled and took a closer look. They were both familiar faces. When they were in math class, they were both serious students.

"Okay, come here, I just need you." He was willing to let them stand in the booth. "This is an electronic scale. Look here, the price is based on..." He

taught them, "Do you understand?"

The two said No one is stupid. "I understand."

Hexi took out a few peaches from the basket. "If I want to buy these peaches, you can try to calculate the account."

The two of them did the operation and made no mistakes. Don't worry, let them come.

When it was time to finish work in the evening, the two people looked at each other and shouted, "Fruits are being sold, fruits are being sold, fresh fruits just picked today, all kinds of novel fruits that I have never seen before."

"Hey, the fruit sales have started. I have to go take a look." An orc who participated in the picking put money in his pocket. "There are still a lot of fruits that I haven't tasted."

Her husband was in the construction team and did not participate in the picking. "Are you that anxious? Wait a minute. I'll go and take a look at the excitement."

"Hurry up! If I don't buy it, just wait."

There were quite a few orcs like this. Everyone quickened their pace, and many of them were riding their bicycles. "You You can't walk as fast as me, so I'll buy a big basket of bicycles and take them back."

People who were still walking on the road heard this and regretted that they didn't think carefully, so they quickened their pace for a while.

There were already many people gathered in front of the stall, but they lined up spontaneously to avoid confusion.

While waiting in line, a female orc was holding a bamboo basket in one hand and holding her child in the other. "Have you heard the news that the holiday will officially start tomorrow afternoon?"

The orc she asked looked confused. She had been busy all day today. I was at work, and when I got home I heard the news about selling fruit. I hadn’t chatted with anyone yet. “Holiday? What kind of holiday?” “

Hey, it turns out you don’t know. I just want to tell you.” Her eyes lit up. , and the energy came.

After explaining for a while, "It turns out that this is what vacation means. It doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want." Knowing this news, she looked at the big bamboo basket in the other person's hand again. "You were thoughtful. I came in a hurry and only had time to pick up one." A small basket."

"No, I think there are many people in this family and we are resting at home during the holidays. I heard that these fruits taste as delicious as strawberries. I will buy some and go back to try them." He shook the hand. Bamboo Basket looked proud.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The No. 1 Cub in the Cultivation World , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Essence Female Partner is Seeked by Five Male Leads , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Rules of a Good Wife in Time Travel , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The First Endangered Guide in the Stars , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After traveling through books, I became rich and popular with supernatural powers , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Being a beautiful woman in the 1970s , [Time Travel and Rebirth] What is it like to be a servant in a rich and bloody family , [Time Travel and Rebirth] A Handbook for Saving Female Supporting Women [ [Quick Time Travel] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Cannon Fodder’s True Daughter Cures the Paranoid Movie King , [Romance] Cannon Fodder, She’s Beautiful [Quick Time Travel]

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 565 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
83.6K 8.4K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
190K 4.6K 97
Jiang You has been struggling in the apocalypse for 20 years. She has mastered all kinds of martial arts with swords, guns and sticks, and her moves...
8.7K 205 21
Last thing Talia remembers is being shoved from behind into oncoming traffic, resulting in a very bloody scene with a semi truck. "...scanning...no...