Voice Of Gaza ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

By Hope_In_Gaza_07

I'll try my best to spread information of the genocide that's taking place in Palestine as I'm writing this... More

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
26th December 2023
25th December 2023
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
Another War Crime
27th December 2023
๐† ๐€ ๐™ ๐€
28th December 2023
28th December 2023
๐Œ ๐Ž ๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ˆ ๐„ ๐ƒ
Another Massacre!
Please Read! - 83rd day of the Al-Aqsa Flood
29th December 2023
Please Read! 28-12-2023
29th December 2023
30th December 2023
PLEASE READ - ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
30th December 2023
Article about ๐‡๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ by the New York Times
๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐†๐š๐ณ๐š
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
2nd Janaury 2024
๐’๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ค๐ก ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ก ๐€๐ฅ๏ผ๐€๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข
3rd January 2024
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ฌ โ™ก
3rd January 2024
4th January 2024
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž (๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ)
6th January 2024
The Resistance
7th January
The Resistance
8th-9th January
The Resistance.
Telegram Channel
Yasmeen From Gaza

31th December 2023

10 6 0
By Hope_In_Gaza_07

The Wall Street Journal reports on satellite images and American experts: 70% of homes in the Gaza Strip have been damaged or completely destroyed.

~

World Health Organization: 180,000 displaced Palestinians suffer from respiratory infections.

~

Jeffrey McDonald, Communications Advisor in the Canadian government, states that Canada is working with its partners in the region to evacuate its citizens, Canadian residents, and their family members from the Gaza Strip, providing necessary facilitations for this. Canada will launch an immigration program allowing Gaza Strip residents with Canadian relatives to apply for a temporary visa, prioritizing their applications and assessment processes. McDonald denies Israeli media reports claiming the Canadian Immigration Minister supported 'voluntary migration' of Palestinians to Canada, affirming these news are false.

[For your better understanding:
This news item discusses actions taken by the Canadian government in response to the situation in the Gaza Strip, as explained by Jeffrey McDonald, a Communications Advisor in the Canadian government:

1. Evacuation Efforts: Canada is collaborating with regional partners to evacuate Canadian citizens, residents, and their family members from the Gaza Strip. This involves organizing and facilitating their safe departure from the area.

2. Immigration Program: Canada plans to introduce a special immigration program. This program will allow residents of the Gaza Strip who have family members in Canada to apply for a temporary visa. The Canadian government will prioritize processing and assessing these visa applications, potentially expediting the immigration process for these individuals.

3. Clarification of Misinformation: Jeffrey McDonald refutes reports circulated by Israeli media. These reports claimed that the Canadian Minister of Immigration had expressed support for the "voluntary migration" of Palestinians to Canada. McDonald clarifies that these reports are false and there is no truth to them.

In summary, the Canadian government is taking steps to assist people in the Gaza Strip with connections to Canada, both by facilitating their evacuation and through a targeted immigration program, while also correcting misinformation regarding its immigration policies.]

~

Hezbollah mourns four martyrs who fell on the path to Jerusalem: Hassan Akram Al-Moussawi, Haider Mohammed Al-Mazawi, Rakan Ali Sayf Al-Din, and Abbas Mohammed Al-Ajmi.

~

Al-Quds Brigades: Our fighters are engaged in fierce clashes with enemy soldiers on the northern and eastern fronts of Khan Yunis.

~

World Health Organization: 180,000 displaced in the Gaza Strip suffering from respiratory infections.

~

Al-Qassam Brigades: We detonated an Israeli Merkava tank north of Al-Bureij Camp in central Gaza Strip with a 'Shu'az' explosive device.

~

Hamas Movement appreciates South Africa's request to the International Court of Justice to start proceedings investigating genocide crimes in Gaza.

~

Palestinian Prisoners' Club: The occupation arrests 14 Palestinians in the West Bank, raising the number of detainees since October 7 to 4,860.

~

Medical source to Al Jazeera: 100 martyrs and 158 injured due to Israeli bombing in the central area of the Gaza Strip in the last 24 hours.

~

Breaking | Israeli Channel 12 about the 13th Battalion of the Golani Brigade: 41 of our soldiers were killed on October 7 and 7 in the Gaza battles, including the battalion commander.

~

Ehud Olmert, former Prime Minister of Israel: We expect difficult days ahead and the number of casualties has become alarming and troubling. I believe the time has come for Israel to declare its readiness to stop fighting. Yes, stop the fighting. Not a truce or a temporary halt for a few days, 3 - 4 days, but a cessation of hostilities and to negotiate an exchange deal and the future of the sector.

~

Saraya al-Quds: We bombarded Nir'am and Mefalsim in the Gaza Envelope with rocket barrages.

~

Military spokesperson for Ansar Allah (Houthi) group in Yemen:
- We warn the American enemy against any escalation against our country and our people, and we warn all the countries that might be implicated in protecting Israeli enemy ships.
- We will not hesitate to take necessary actions to defend and counter any aggression.
- Our position in Yemen regarding the Palestinian issue and the plight of the Palestinian people is firm, principled, and will not change.
- We are fully prepared and militarily ready to execute directives at any moment to confront any aggression.

~

Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine:
- The Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine appreciates South Africa's decision to file a lawsuit against the Israeli army for committing genocide against the Palestinian people at the International Court of Justice.
- We affirm that this decision, which sides with the blood of Palestinian civilians, including children and women, is welcomed by our people and its forces and components, despite our lack of reliance and bets on such international institutions that have never been fair to our Palestinian people.
- The response from the Israeli Foreign Ministry to the South African decision, claiming they "target the resistance, not the people of Gaza," is nothing but an attempt to evade responsibility for the genocidal crimes committed and still being committed in the sector.

~

UNRWA Commissioner-General:
- Israel, as the occupying power, must ensure the provision of basic services to the population and supply them.
- Food, water, fuel, and all humanitarian aid should not be used as weapons of war and should not be politicized.

~

Channel 12 Israel, citing military sources:
The army is disturbed that the political level has not yet defined the objectives of continuing the war.

Channel 12 Israel, citing military sources:
The army believes that the achievements on the ground will erode over time without political action.

~

The Supreme Council for Sport in Gaza:
The Israeli occupation army has killed hundreds of athletes and sports figures, destroyed dozens of stadiums and clubs, and turned part of them into detention, torture, and execution centres.

~

The American newspaper The Wall Street Journal: The destruction in the Gaza Strip resembles what happened in Germany during World War II.

~

In a press statement... Hezbollah: We mourn the martyr Hassan Akram Moussawi 'Rabi'' from the town of Qarha in the Beqaa, who ascended as a martyr on the path to Jerusalem.

May Allah grant him a high rank in Jannah.

~

—> Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades - Tulkarem:
Our heroic fighters are engaged in violent clashes with the occupation forces storming Nour Shams camp with heavy barrages of bullets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143 0 26
WARNING: Contains swearing, blood/gore/dead related stuff, and other things. Also please read book one first, it is on my profile | Y/N (Your name) i...
26 0 7
This story began as a NaNoWriMo 2012 work, with no planning, and even less idea of plot. I learned from that experience that I am not a 'pantser'...
51 0 9
Just to remind my readers and the people who come across this, that this is not real and made up. I am not writing about facts or truthfulness. So, p...
238 24 18
DISCLAIMER : If you're under the age of 13 or if you're sensitive to scary stuff, violence, murder, rape, or suicide, I suggest you don't read this f...