TᕼE GOᒪᗪ Iᑎ TᕼE ᗪᗩᖇK | ᑎᗩᗰᒍIᑎ...

By joonieuphoria

One night when Seokjin is out for a stroll, he stumbles upon a wounded human called Namjoon. ~10/29/23 - Pres... More

OᑎE
TᗯO
TᕼᖇEE
ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᖴIᐯE
ᔕI᙭
ᔕEᐯEᑎ
EIGᕼT
ᑎIᑎE
TEᑎ
EᒪEᐯEᑎ
TᗯEᒪᐯE
TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ
ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ
ᖴIᖴTEEᑎ
ᔕI᙭TEEᑎ
ᔕEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ
EIGᕼTEEᑎ
ᑎIᑎETEEᑎ
TᗯEᑎTY
TᗯEᑎTY OᑎE
TᗯEᑎTY TᗯO
TᗯEᑎTY TᕼᖇEE
TᗯEᑎTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
TᗯEᑎTY ᖴIᐯE
TᗯEᑎTY ᔕI᙭
TᗯEᑎTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
TᗯEᑎTY EIGᕼT
TᗯEᑎTY ᑎIᑎE
TᕼIᖇTY
TᕼIᖇTY OᑎE
TᕼIᖇTY TᗯO
TᕼIᖇTY TᕼᖇEE
TᕼIᖇTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
TᕼIᖇTY ᖴIᐯE
TᕼIᖇTY ᔕI᙭
TᕼIᖇTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
TᕼIᖇTY EIGᕼT
TᕼIᖇTY ᑎIᑎE
ᖴOᖇTY
ᖴOᖇTY OᑎE
ᖴOᖇTY TᗯO
ᖴOᖇTY TᕼᖇEE
ᖴOᖇTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᖴOᖇTY ᖴIᐯE
ᖴOᖇTY ᔕI᙭
ᖴOᖇTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
ᖴOᖇTY EIGᕼT
ᖴOᖇTY ᑎIᑎE
ᖴIᖴTY
ᖴIᖴTY OᑎE
ᖴIᖴTY TᗯO
ᖴIᖴTY TᕼᖇEE
ᖴIᖴTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᖴIᖴTY ᖴIᐯE
ᖴIᖴTY ᔕI᙭
ᖴIᖴTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
ᖴIᖴTY EIGᕼT
ᔕI᙭TY
ᔕI᙭TY OᑎE
ᔕI᙭TY TᗯO
ᔕI᙭TY TᕼᖇEE
ᔕI᙭TY ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᔕI᙭TY ᖴIᐯE
ᔕI᙭TY ᔕI᙭
ᔕI᙭TY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
ᔕI᙭TY EIGᕼT
ᔕI᙭TY ᑎIᑎE
ᔕEᐯEᑎTY

ᖴIᖴTY ᑎIᑎE

52 9 5
By joonieuphoria

NAMJOON

Oh my fucking God this is the best day of my life.

When Jin left to make his announcement, I screamed of absolute joy into the pillow. I was finally gonna be a dad!

I was so fucking worried and concerned for Jin and his little mission, but at the same time I was so happy that we would be fathers together. I know I'm only 18, but I've wanted to be a father since forever, and I promise to be the best dad in the world.

I laid on our bed with a stupid grin on my face, already thinking of our entire life together. I smiled at how cute Jin and our baby would look sleeping together, then I would lay down and spoon Jin, giving both of my babies a kiss. I would buy so many God damn baby shoes that Jin would tell m- scratch that idea, fairies don't even wear shoes.

I patiently waited for Jin to come back from his speech, trying to catch a glimpse of what he was saying since the Golden Pod wasn't too far. However, I couldn't hear a single thing he was saying. Maybe that meant he was coming back!

I was so worried for him already, like if he tripped and hurt himself or the baby, or if I was being clumsy and I somehow punched him in the stomach? I'm pretty sure that won't happen, but you never know.

Jin didn't come back for at least 10 minutes, so those battleplans must be complicated. It looked like a bunch of scribbles to me when he showed me the parchment, it also looked like it was a million years old. I think Jin said it was from 23000 years ago or something.

As if on command, Jin burst through the bedroom door, panting and out of breath.

"DON'T RUN!" I roared. I clapped a hand over my mouth when I saw the look on Jin's face. I quickly walked over and picked him up carefully.

"Namjoon!" He shrieked, kicking his legs around. "Put me down!"

"Shh," I shushed him gently, placing him on the bed as carefully as possible. "You'll wake the baby."

"Are you-" Jin cut himself off with a groan. I carefully laid down beside him as to not dip the bed a single inch, sliding my hand under his cloak to caress his stomach.

"Namjoon," Jin sighed. "I'm only a week pregnant, and I can walk perfectly by myself, you don't need to carry me around."

I ignored him, caressing and kissing his belly. I lowered my head beside it to see if his baby bump grew yet, but his stomach was still flat and soft as always. I frowned and began caressing his tummy again.

"Joon," Jin sighed again, pinching his nose.

I hummed. "Yes, baby?"

"This is excessive. You don't need to act like I'm physically disabled," he frowned. I frowned as well.

"I'm not," I whined. "I'm just taking care of you, you're with a child."

"I'm one week!" Jin scoffed.

"One week is a lot," I snapped, clutching his waist as if I were protecting the baby. He grumbled and laid his head back, mumbling incoherent words. I smiled and kept kissing his soft stomach, checking every few minutes to see if his baby bump grew.

"My baby bump won't grow for another fourteen weeks," Jin snapped, stroking my hair even though he was annoyed. I pouted and gently rested my head on his tummy, nestling my body between his legs. I could tell Jin finally relaxed when I did that, I could feel his breath on my head his body went loose.

I caressed his hips as he stroked my hair, close to falling asleep. It felt so good to be with Jin again.

"Joonie?" Jin asked softly. I replied with a hum.

"I- erm... I'm leaving quite soon, maybe a day or two..."

My head snapped up. "What? Baby, you're not leaving while-"

"-Pregnant, I know," Jin sighed. "You have got to stop being so paranoid. The baby and I will be fine, just have some faith in me."

"Of course I have faith in you!" I confirmed quickly. "I just don't want anything at all to happen to you."

"Then I'll take some people with me," Jin said calmly. "I already have a few people in mind."

"Who?"

"I was thinking Jungkook, Minho-"

"Not Minho, he's a coward," I scoffed.

"Fine, not Minho. I'll figure it out later."

I nodded, resting my head on his belly carefully once more. I caressed his waist, hips, and stomach continuously, not wanting to cause him or the baby any stress. I went into alert mode when his leg twitched. 

"Are you in discomfort?" I asked urgently. Jin shook his head shortly.

"No, I'm just moving my leg, chill out," he muttered. I wasn't picking up the signs of how annoyed he was with me and I kept tending to him.

"Do you need anything? Water? Pain killers?" I asked worriedly. Jin sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Namjoon, for the last time," he grit. "I am fine. I'm not disabled, I'm not even a month pregnant, I'm capable of doing stuff on my own."

I gulped with a nod, feeling guilty and nervous, before laying down beside him rather than on him. Even though he was annoyed with me, he still massaged my scalp.

"Are you sure?" I whispered eventually. Jin groaned of frustration, quickly sitting up. My eyes widened and I placed my hands on his lower back and tummy.

"I'm fine, get off me!" He snapped. I quickly took my hands back, gazing at him with hurt eyes. "I think I'll start my mission early."

"Jin," I croaked, my throat suddenly feeling dry. "Please don't, I'm sorry, I'll stop now."

"No, I've made up my mind." Jin stated, his jaw tight. My eyes burned already. "I'm gonna go find some people to bring with me."

"Jin, I'm sorry," I gulped. "Please stay, just a little longer, I won't touch you anymore if that's the problem-"

"The problem is you're being ridiculous!" Jin groaned, tugging at his own hair. "Just leave me alone, we'll talk when I get back."

"Jin, please, I'm sorry!" I cried. I didn't want to touch him because that would probably make him more upset.

"Namjoon, be quiet!" Jin snapped. I quickly shut my mouth. I couldn't read his expression because of how clouded my eyes were with tears, but I assumed it wasn't good. Jin was so upset with me, and it made me feel like shit. I felt a large lump in my through of guilt, fear, and pain.

"I don't know how long I'll be gone for," he muttered. "I already sent a letter to Joohyun, she'll take over while I'm gone and since the Water Clan's army is fighting with us they'll come as well. I assure you the baby and I will be okay. Come here."

Nervously, I crawled a little closer to Jin, my heart thumping wildly. I honestly expected a smack in the face, which I probably deserved. Instead, he did the opposite.

He frowned at me for a split second before gently grabbing my cloak and bringing me in for a kiss. My eyes widened, but closed shortly after, and I carefully cupped Jin's hips. The kiss didn't have it's usual gentle passion, it was desperate and needy. Even though our lips moved together slowly, I could tell how much we both needed this. He pulled away slowly, clutching my hand between his tiny ones and holding it to his heart.

"Be safe and listen to Joohyun," he whispered, crawling closer to me and resting his head on my shoulder. I nodded and pulled him closer with my free hand. "If war breaks out while I'm gone, hide where Joohyun tells you to hide and don't even think to disobey her, promise?"

"I promise," I murmured, brushing my lips against his knuckles. "And you don't get yourself killed, okay? Stay hidden."

"I will," Jin promised, coiling his wings. "I'll come back safe and sound. Are you afraid?"

I sighed, placing a hand on his non-existent baby bump. "Yeah. Yeah, I am."

"I am too," Jin cried softly. I gently shushed him, kissing his eyelids.

"Be strong, sweetheart," I whispered, connecting our foreheads. "I know you can do it. You make me so proud. I'll be safe here, and you'll be safe there. You can do it."

"Thank you. I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier," Jin mumbled, getting off the bed. I did the same.

"It's okay, I was being annoying. C'mere," I opened my arms for a hug, which he immediately jumped into.

"I love you so much, my beautiful boy," I whispered, hugging him tightly but not too tight to hurt the baby.

"I love you too," Jin sniffled, hugging me back just as tight. "Please don't hurt yourself, I'm serious. I know you want to participate in war, but it's way too dangerous for a human."

"I know, I'll hide," I sighed, inhaling the scent of his hair. "You have no idea how much I'll miss your face."

"It won't be that long depending on how complicated things get once we arrive in Blackmore," Jin whispered. "Maybe a month or two at most."

My jaw dropped. "A month?!"

"Probably not!" Jin reassured quickly. "But it won't be this week, that's for sure... just don't think about it," he sighed, rubbing my back soothingly.

I bit my lip and hugged him a bit tighter. There's no way I can go a whole month without my boyfriend, I can barely last a week.

"Okay," I whispered, my voice trembling. "That's fine. That's alright. I won't die, not at all."

"Joonie, don't say that stuff," Jin sighed. "You won't die as long as you follow instructions."

"I promise I'll hide," I mumbled into the crown of his head, my eyes fluttering closed. 

"I should go now," Jin whispered. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," I whispered back, doing literally everything to keep my tears in. We shared one last sappy, needy, long kiss before Jin flew out of the pod to recruit some other fairies, and there was only one word to describe how I felt:

I-want-to-jump-out-a-window-and-kill-myself-without-my-boyfriend-by-my-side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...
10K 443 36
Partly social media AU [completed] J.JK ᴛᴏᴘ|ᵇᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ K.TH ᵗᵒᵖ|Bᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Warning: Crossdressing Mpreg Drug/Alcohol abuse Drug Overdose Smut langu...
112K 3.8K 54
(Not going to lie, I wrote this story a whiiillleeee ago, and I cringe every time I read it. But, it's how writers develops I guess, so have fun read...
270K 5.6K 44
( 🌪 ) Inlove with my kinky roommate❕ 🔞Dont like Gay things? Pls Leave.🔞 🔞Taekook🔞 🔞Bottom: Kook🔞 🔞Top: Tae🔞 🔞Hard Stan Only🔞 🔞Short stor...