ADIKA - HIS OTHER HALF (18+)

Per Tomarika_writes

DEDICATION- To all the girls and gays who want to live in a better fictional world A story of Dark romance/ O... Més

:ANNOUNCEMENT:
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION - II
1~A PROMISE
2~Who Is Raising Who?
3~WHY SILENCE IN THE PALACE?
4~TROUBLEMAKERS
5~HEALTHY OBSESSION
6~HE KNOWS WHO IS DESERVING
7~MY RANA SA
8~IS SHE MAHIKA?
9~CRAZY HEART
11~FOR EACH OTHER
12~EQUAL RIGHTS EQUAL FIGHTS
13~PERFECT LEADERS
NEW BOOK
14~TIME TOGETHER
:::FAMILY TREE:::
15~SANITY AND LONG DAY
16~UNBREAKABLE BOND
17~TIED FOREVER
18~PAINFUL DESTINY
19~RATHORE PALACE
20~SECRET ADMIRER
21~MY DARLING
22~THEIR FAMILY

10~HE IS THE DEVIL HIMSELF

246 27 22
Per Tomarika_writes

Hey, my favourite people, First of all, I am sorry for the delay and secondly, Thank you all for loving this book. I hope this book reaches more readers now. I'll be updating more from today and You all must support this book by Commenting and Liking .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAHIKA'S POV

Rana Sa left with his family to their wing, I removed my Ghunghat when I made sure they were out of sight and turned towards Tsuki. I ordered him," Tsuki contact the intel team and ask them to give me every detail of these rebels, they sure have someone behind their back to support or No one dares to even look at our king."

Tsuki nodded and said," How about we clear those rebels too, who are against you, It would take less time to clean the dirt at once." I nodded and said," About them, I know there is a connection between both of them. They tell their shareholders and debenture holders to take back their shares and debentures and hack their network so that all of their assets are at the mortgage. I want their company down with a lot of debt within the next 2 hours of our raid."

Tsuki nodded and walked fast towards his study room to do as he was ordered. I Ordered Kenji to take care of my work for tonight as he is the Second in command of this kingdom. Kenji agreed and said," I might kill some people too. They have been nosing around nowadays."

I turned towards Kuro to find him Fidgeting his fingers, He looked impatient. I sat on the couch and asked him," What happened, Kuro?" Kuro looked up and said," Can I work with, King?" He immediately added," Just for some days."

I replied," I will ask King about this tonight, Don't worry. and what's the other thing you wanted to ask" He looked at me and asked," How come you always know what I am thinking." I lightly chuckled and said," I just know, Kuro."

He looked the other way, keeping his hands behind him, and said," I just wanted to tell you that you were looking so good with the King." We all looked at him with amusement and wide grins, Oh come on, not every day you witness open Kuro.

Alex suddenly said," You know what, I will get married soon too," I stood up to walk toward the elders' room and said," Alex, Tujhe koi apna pen bhi na de, Apni Ladhki kese koi dega?" While walking away, I heard Alex whining and Kenji laughing at him.

I went inside the elders' room after knocking on the door, Hana Ma came and hugged me. She kissed my cheek and said," Never realized when our little mahi became a big girl."

Aki Da asked," So, You liked your Rana Sa~" while wiggling his eyebrows. Hana Ma smacked his head and said," Oh! stop teasing my child and come on, tell her how she is looking."

Aki Da kept his index finger on his forehead while pretending to think and said," You were looking good, but mu Hanii is always the most beautiful woman for me." I giggled and side-hugged him. I looked at Hana Ma and said," Well, You are not wrong about that, That's why I wanted you to leave this oldie and Marry Me Hanii."

Aki Da dramatically gasped and started hitting me with a pillow, Hana Ma joined us but hit Aki Da with another pillow. I laughed while watching them and I thought about how much I love them.

They stopped and sat on the edge of the bed with me. I laid my head on Hana Ma's lap and She started to carse my hair. She said," My dear, You know that your life is going to change. We want you to stand strong beside the king whenever any problem arises. We apologize to you for not giving you a normal life but we promise you to help as much as we can, love."

I grinned at them and pinched their cheeks. I said," You oldies gave me the best life if it wasn't for you, I would have been working on some farm." I stood up and said," Aki Da I am going to the port with Tsuki to check the cargo, I might be late, So don't wait for me and have your dinner and medicines on time, Okay?"

They nodded at me and told me to take some rest before that. I agreed and left for my chamber to change into something else.

AUTHOR'S POV

Instead of resting Mahika checked the reports her intel team sent her through Tsuki, She did not want to disappoint the King on her first task as the Queen. Later on, She joined an online meeting with different Clan Heads regarding the Kingdom's security system.

Their Kingdom consists of their Underworld people and clans. Everyone Oath their Loyalty to the King and Queen in return for the welfare and safety of their Family.

Mahika picked up her phone and went downstairs. On seeing her coming downstairs Tsukiyomi rushed towards her and opened the door of the car for her. He sat on the passenger seat and started listening to Mahika's instructions regarding the raid.

Mahika said, "Those rats must be in the forest route waiting for us to cross them, so Jack( Driver) take the forest route and Tsuki contact Olivia and tell her to start her work at the port after our signal. Their head is not at the port, Coward M*ther F*cker."

Tsukiyomi did what Mahika commanded and the driver took the forest route. It was a Moonless night, Making the surroundings more frightening.

Mahika asked Jack to stop the car when she saw the smoke from the bonfire. they got down from the car and cowered their faces with makes. Mahika had 3 men and 2 women with her and her rebels were more than 20. Now she regrets taking this many people with her. She could have handled all this alone, These rats were not worth wasting her people's energy.

They scattered around and started killing them by ripping out their lungs from their chest or stabbing their throat. They made sure that no noise was made to make people inside the cottage aware.

After clearing these Filths from her way Mahika made her way inside and started to search for their head. She found him, Writing a report on his laptop with his back facing her. She lightly knocked on his door and Coldly said," Are you busy, Your Highness?"

He annoyingly replied," I am busy, get the Fu-" He stopped in mid when he looked at the silhouette of the woman he didn't want to witness. He tried to hide his laptop with his shivering hand and started to scoot back.

Mahika slowly walked towards him with an emotionless face. She bent down to his level to garb his jaw with her gloved hand and asked," Where has your courage gone? You don't even have the guts to meet our eyes and you directly went to betray us, tch tch tch."

At this point, that man was shivering a lot with his teary eyes. He tried to say," Q-queen, I a-am s-sorry, P-lease S-pare me. I-I will t-tell you t-the name of the m-man b-behind a-all t-this."

Mahika jerked his head, coldly looked at him, and said, "You don't need to tell Edward's name to me, I already know that. Bold of you to make an offer with me, Bit*h"

She tilted her head and gave a psychotic smile to him. She said," You know, You deserve to be useful for once in your life." She stabs his thigh and slits his thigh to his ankle. He screamed his heart out and started begging her to leave him. She looked at him and shot his knee this time.

Then she grabbed his collar and started dragging him to the main gate. She opened the gate and looked at the field filled with dead bodies. She said," Take this filth and stuff in the trunk, I promised our King to bring this filth to him."

Jack came forward and started to drag that man to one of their member's cars. Mahika removed her gloves with disgust and took the clean cloth Tsuki was offering to her. She said," I had to touch this filth's jaw."

Tsuki came and started to clean her face which was covered with the blood of people. While Mahika with her member started throwing the dead bodies in a particular area. One of her members brought petrol to her which was previously used by these people for bonfires, And started to pour it on the dead bodies.

When everything was done, the bodies were set in flames. Mahika joined her hand and closed her eyes, Reciting the last prayers.

Tsukiyomi once asked her Why she does this. Mahika replied, 'I was taught by my religion that no one is an enemy at death. Even if we killed them, Now they are separated from this world.' Tsuki appreciated her thinking that time and still does.

Time Skip~

They all were driving back to the palace, Mahika was peacefully laying her head on the headrest. Thinking about her King's Voice, Softness towards her.

It would be so soon to say this but She felt comfortable with his touch and presence. Usually, She wears gloves to avoid skin contact with strangers but Unknowingly, She did not wear them today for her King.

She still felt his lips on her palm and his voice. She hid her eyes with a shy smile while thinking about him. It is good that the car's partition was up, or they would have died out of shock after watching their Queen behaving like a lovesick person.

She looked at the bracelet and traced its rubies with her index finger. She made up her mind to give something precious to him too. She knows that she is going to keep this bracelet with her forever because it's her first gift from her soon-to-be husband.

Soon they reached their Palace, Mahika got down of her car and put on new gloves. She ordered her members to go and rest for a few days. They happily knelt to her and wished her good night.

The people of this Kingdom were so happy with their Queen. They admire her personality as after her leadership, they never felt any discomfort or any complaints. They respected her so much. That's why they always Do their best to make her satisfied with their work.

Mahika nodded her head in reply, then covered her face with a mask. Olivia came towards her from her car knelt in her respect, and said," My Queen, We have taken care of the port and the cargo is safe and secured. We have killed most of their men and sent their leader to the dungeon. We have also contacted the police to clear their identity records from the system and we made sure to leave no evidence there."

Mahika was really happy with her members's work, She patted Olivia's head and told her to rest too. She never overwork her members. They hold important roles in their Kingdom's Welfare.

She dismissed everyone took that man out of the trunk and asked one of King's men to drag him towards King's Chamber. She entered King's Wing and saw how beautifully it was decorated, though the elders were asleep and lights were dim in the hall. But this made the hall more elegant with all the Opulent Decorations.

They reached King's Study and Mahika told the bodyguard to leave as she could handle after that. She knocked on the door and asked If she could come in. Someone from inside replied," Come in."

Mahika entered the room while dragging the man from his collar. She saw Rudra sitting on the couch and the balcony's door open. Rudra bowed in respect to the Queen apologized for ordering her to come inside and politely asked her to never knock or ask permission before entering. Mahika nodded her head and asked Rudra to inform the King about her presence.

Rudra again bowed and rushed towards the balcony with a mask in his hand. After a few seconds, King entered the study room and softly said," Why are you still standing, My Queen?" His gaze was so soft for her, He pulled a chair for her after darkly glaring at his brother for not asking the Queen to sit.

Rudra lowered his head as he understood his mistake from his brother's Glare. Aditya sat on his chair and said," You did everything so early, My Queen. I hope it was not frustrating for you."

Meanwhile, Rudra was in shock as he never heard his brother talking this softly. He was shivering with the later outcome of his Undesirous presence. He dismissed this thought when he saw his brother's glare shouting at him,' DARE TO SAY A WORD'. So he just stood like a Lifeless Statue, shutting off his senses.

Back to our Adika( AdityaRaj + Mahika), they were talking softly with each other while being a little shy to meet their gazes, Totally ignoring the man on the floor whose hands were joined with a Huge Iron Nail. The wounds on his legs were completely wrapped in a thick cloth. ( How can Mahika let her Rana Sa's study get dirty with this Filth's blood?)

Say Aditya was mesmerized by Mahika's eyes, last time only her lips were visible so he was not able to see these magical eyes. Mahika gave him an organized report regarding the traitors at the port and in the forest. She also gave him a pen drive regarding Edward's secret hideouts, black money hideouts, illegally acquired lands, and everything as much as she could find and it also contained the data from that man's laptop which he was trying to hide.

Btw that's how Mahika is looking (with a mask on and a long jacket)

And our King was gone for his Beauty with Brains. He stopped her and suddenly asked," Did you have your Dinner?" Mahika lightly smiled at his caring attitude. she replied," I haven't had dinner yet, Rana Sa."

Aditya was happy and angry at this moment but he controlled himself. He said," I will complete all the remaining work ( Torturing the traitors), you take a bath in one of the rooms, I'll send your clothes through one of our maids and we'll have our dinner together."

Mahika lightly glared at him and said," You should have had dinner now, Rana sa, It's not good to eat this late." Aditya looked at her with love, He felt good when she showed concern towards him. He said," I apologize Rani Sa but I don't have a habit of eating at proper times. I usually eat after completing my work or I forget to eat."

Now, Mahika was so angry at his negligence towards food. Her order made him shocked because She said," I don't know If I am crossing my limits but Rana Sa, I want you to have your dinner with me every day if it leads to making you eat on time."

And Again our Aditya is gone again in his Lalala Dreamland. He agreed with her as it would make a beautiful excuse for him to see her every day. Mahika excused herself and went to one of the rooms to take a proper bath and Aditya asked Rudra to Order a maid to send Mahika's clothes to her room.

Aditya at last shifted his attention towards an almost unconscious man lying on the floor. He removed his coat and folded his sleeves while walking towards him.

He coached down and darkly said," I would have left you dying on your own in our dungeon but you were touched by my Rani Sa's gloved hands. I can't let you even die peacefully after being touched by her."

His Deep voice sent shivers down that man's spine, He only wished for mercy from the King who only had the Maddest obsession in his eyes for his Queen. That man still can't understand how the King who was speaking softly a few minutes ago is now threatening his soul with his dangerous voice.

Maybe he forgot that 'The King Is The Devil Himself .'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this.

Please keep voting, commenting, and sharing this book we are close to 1k views, so please

LOVE YOU ALL

<(*-*)>

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
131K 5.4K 24
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
The Diamond Per Melek Kaur Saini

Literatura romàntica

3.4M 188K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
143K 7.9K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...