Whispers Of The Heart

By vivimaryyy

"Look, I don't want a valuable life lesson right now, I just want an ice cream" ... More

Cast
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Whispers Of The Heart

17.4K 400 106
By vivimaryyy

"Look, I don't want a valuable life lesson right now, I just want an ice cream"

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

While Emery Rose is the definition of sunshine that captivates the attention of her peers, Grayson Lockhart lives in the shadow, keeping his distance from everyone one.

Especially her.

They were once friends, best friends, but now he couldn't seemed to stand the sight of Emery, leading her to believe that he hated her for her newfound popularity.

Little does she know that Grayson is hiding a secret that weighed heavily on his heart.

Despite Grayson's intentions to remain distant, destiny has its own plan for them. Fate intervenes, unexpectedly reuniting them, giving them a chance to rekindle their friendship.

And Emery starts to suspect that there is more to Grayson's withdrawal than she initially assumed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 9.3K 26
For Cassidy Richards, nothing's been going right. Her parents died in a plane crash her freshman year. Though she gained a boyfriend, he left her not...
5.2K 407 39
So wrong for each other ...and yet so right. No one knows what happened that night, when Caleb, the perfect boy, the perfect scorer becomes the most...
292 3 9
Emery. The girl who lost her best friends for life. What a great way to start the year off with. They dumped her after finding her "annoying" and now...
277 0 42
Audrey Parker is a self-proclaimed flip flop. She's been metaphorically tossed into a cabinet for her whole life. Everyone's left her; her mom died w...