[ONE - Reader Insert]

Per TBIFO_Official

It was just normal day in life, right..? Well you're wrong. --- "Hello, my name's Airy.. And welcome to a sho... Mรฉs

[BIO] - "Meet [Y/N] and Others!"
[Chapter Two: Just Tripped]
[Chapter Three: Screwed-Up]
[A/N: Delayed-]

[Chapter ONE: Freefall]

603 16 66
Per TBIFO_Official

[Sorry for bad grammar and english, it is not my first language. This is also in 3rd POV.]

[EDIT: This chapter was edited (many times), due to it being not original.]

---

It was just a normal day at San Francisco, everyone doing their business.

A certain disabled lamp was wheeling on their wheelchair, going to visit their favourite aunt.

Who are they and what is their job?

Well, the lamp was a great artist, getting enough money to pay their rent and buy food. And their name is [Y/N].

Their life was simple enough to enjoy it (or not), but they didn't care.

As they were wheeling on the street, they heard a ring behind them, meaning someone is riding a bike. So they carefully wheeled to the right side, making space and for the cyclist to pass them.

It was a green backpack with animal traits like them on a red bike, they looked like an adult, meaning they're probably also going home.

Not untill the lamp suddenly dissapeared, leaving the wheelchair in middle of the street, leaving other people confused.

ONE

..........

The sun was shining on the weird geometrical planet and a small green tomato appeared out of nowhere, asleep, now slowly waking up.

Then a pink magazine appeared after the tomato.

"-looked at me with the DUMBEST look you- could possibly...." she then realized that she's not holding her phone anymore, a clear lost look in her eyes. "Hehe... *inhale* Uh.. wuh.. uhhh- where am I?" getting out of shocked state, she finaly noticiced where she is. She started to slowly panic on where she is and where are her things before she appeared in the strange place.

"-dude I don't have my phone or anything! I can't contact anybody-" now a light blue candle in a glass appeared doing some medication, she oppened her eyes when she felt that shes on "grass" now, inhaling. "-this is just- uhh- this is just so new to me and I can't-"

Her voice got cut off by a very tired voice from an empty bottle with red label and blue cup , laying on the ground. "Seriously, already..? It's only been like two hou-" he cut off his sentence when he rolled over to see a panicking pink magazine, sitting green tomato and confused light blue candle. The magazine continued to list down on what she's panicking about.

"I don't know where I am! I don't even know what's up! It' just-"

The soda bottle got up tiredly from the ground, still looking at the objects. "This isn't real.. This isn't real." he started to look around, untill he looked at the voice that suddenly appeared.

"You're seriously think I'm gonna forgive you? I hope you rot in a dumpster you filthy, piece of gar..!" a molding piece of bread was shouting, but when she oppened her left eye, she trailed off noticing she's not where she was standing, also confused while looking at fellow objetcs.

"What the-" she got cut off by a scream and a hit at the back of her "head" from flying object (Do objects even have heads?). The backpack, fell on the ground face first, stopping from the sudden force also making a small trail where he landed.

Slowly getting up really confused the backpack got up to his knees, while the candle and the soda bottle walked him, still confused on where they all are.

Now finaly, [Y/N] appeared falling on their bottom, making a small "oof" sound. They looked around seeing others and a familiar object they just saw dissapear, a green backpack, who's now slowly standing up

Not untill a loud, monotone voice cut off the confusion and awkwardness in the air.

"HELLO CONTESTANTS...." that caught everybody off guard and the green backpack falls on his bottom in shock. "MY NAME IS.. SORRY...." the voice apologised and then some microphone adjustment noises were heard.

"Is.. this better..?" now monotome voice asked the objects if their voice is less louder. Silence came to the air. "Hello contestants.. I am your host Airy.. and welcome to this competition called.. ONE." after the voice introdused them selves, now named Airy and then a song started playing.

"Please don't tell me.." said the shocked candle while the piece of molden bread stopped right next to her. "What is going on?" [Y/N] questioned. "We're on a "game show" with an invisible "host" in the middle of nowhere. Great." said the now angry piece of molden bread.

The green backpack finaly stood up on his feet, once again confused. "ONE? Is that an acronym or something?" he questioned the sky. "Yeah.. it stands fo-" Airy got cut off by the furious soda bottle. "Where are we!?" he raised his voice Airy, since the monotome voice is invisible.

"Uh.... you're on.. "The Plane"... Here to compete in my competition... called.... ONE." Airy explained to the soda bottle. "Why are we here?" he madly questioned more. "You're here to compete in my competition... called ONE." Airy still didn't gave the right awnsers, repeating the same thing.

"No, I get that." the soda bottle facepalmed, before continuing. "But why US? Specifically??" he then pointed at him self with his thumb, still staring at the sky, mad. "You seven are here... specifically... to compete my competition..... called ONE." Airy, once again, STILL didn't gave the exact awnser.

The soda bottle, mad expression on his face,  was really dissapointed at the awnser. He then turned to the candle, the molden piece of bread and [Y/N] shrugging dissapointed, making the lamp furrow their brows.

"Are you gonna give us a straight awnser or not??" the bread also angrily said to Airy, but Airy being Airy, didn't gave an awnser. "Enough chit-chat.. let's take a look at your new names...." that caught the backpack's attention. "Wait, new names?" he questioned the AIR. "But we already have names. We don't need new ones." [Y/N] slightly complained.

Shortly after, a shadow appeared on the ground and a table fell down, breaking down once it touched the ground. Name tags were also seen, but they were slowly falling down. That shocked everyone from that sudden noice.

"I should.... probably drop it softer next time.." Airy slowly muttered.

---

Everyone gathered around the broken table and name tags on the table. "These are your names.. for the competition..." Airy explained while others took their name tags with their names represented as their object bodies. "Please.. call each other them accordingly...." he continued and the magazine got mad.

"My name's Taylor." "How do you like your new name... Magazine?" that made Magazine even mad at Airy. "What is wrong with this guy?" she explained. "Soda Bottle? Is he serious?" Soda Bottle was confused about this (again). "Moldy? Hm, creative." Moldy was dissapointed at her new name, the name being obvious about her mold on her body. "Lampy?- That is the stupidest name I've ever got!" [Y/N] yelled out.

"Are these names just based on our objetcs?" Scenty asked Airy. "Yes..." he replied while (somehow) putting a name tag with "Tomato" written on it on the green tomato. "It makes it.. easier to remember...." he explained.

"Just use our real names." Magazine said. Soda Bottle threw his name tag on the ground, being mad again. "This is stupid, take me back."

"Wait... don't you want to win the competition..?" Airy asked Soda Bottle. "I don't care! Why should any of us care! I have work tomorow at 9 and I need to pay my rent! I can't be standing here playing your stupid contest in... whatever the heck this place is!" he was still mad at Airy.

"You.. wouldn't even want to stay..? For the chance to win a... prize?" Airy still wanted to convince Soda Bottle to play his silly "game show". "What kind of prize would be worth taking us from our lives to play "a little competition" , like some sort of mentally deranged serial killer??" Soda Bottle still ranted to Airy.

"One wish... for anything you could possibly imagine..! Riches... imortality... creativity... whatever your heart desires.....!" he still tried to convince Soda Bottle, now even to others.

"*Scoffs* It's a lot more convincing than that to make me want to stay." he still wants to go home. "Creativity...? Well, I'm already a good artists and it pays well, so... Why would I need anything? And I wan't to go home." [Y/N] spoke out loud, crossing their furry arms.

"When does the contest start?" Magazine, first being fully convinced, asked the monotone voice. [Y/N] just looked at her with "Are you fucking serious." look.

[TIME SKIP]

"Stand back... please." Airy informed to the fellow objetcs. They listened and started to walk back, exept for Tomato and [Y/N], Tomato still sitting and [Y/N] couldn't move due to their dissability, offended.

Six shadows appeared next to each other, one of them under the toddler tomato. One after one, wooden pillars began striking down.

Backpack noticed Tomato being under one of the shadows that soon to be pillar will be put. "Tomato, get out of there!!" he shouted at the todler and began to sprint in order to get him out of there, which [Y/N] heard him and noticed the toddler under a shadow.

"Pane bože!" they tried to AT LEAST move and save Tomato, thankfully able to pick him up and moving him away. But luck didn't exist and that last pillar bruttally crushed the lamp, traumatizing others (exept for Tomato, who's still being held by them).

Everyone was shocked.

They didn't deserve to die like that...

[Y/N] was standing in middle of a forest, not knowing that they're actually standing on their legs. They looked around confused, seeing two wooden chairs and a table with a radio on it.

They also noticed a toothpaste and a dirty book sitting on the chairs,the toothpaste having a hand on the radios' button and the book was just sitting there, probaly sleeping.

They looked behind their back to see a tall shadowy figure with a glowing eye on their left side of their "face" slowly waving at them. The lamp was widen their eyes in fear, slowly walking back.

"[Y/N]..... Pamatuješ si na mě....?"

Then they suddenly appeared back to The Plane, falling back on their bottom with a thud. The sudden noise caught everyone's attention (exept for Tomato, again) to see a zooned out lamp.

"What happened? WHAT JUST HAPPENED??" Backpack gripped his head in pure shock. "I regenerated them... or respawned them.. is a better term." Airy explained at the green backpack.

"Wait, so. We can't die here?" Scenty asked. "Yes.... As long as you're here.. you can't die." Airy awnsered her. "We- we can't die..?" [Y/N] asked the same question as Scenty, slowly snapping back to "reality". "Yes.. that's what I just said..."

"That's reassuring" Soda Bottle sarcasticly said. "Wait, was that sarcasm?" Magazine pointed it out. He just looked at her like he was offended with "The fuck?" look.

"This challenge simple.... Don't hit the ground.. if you are one of the first two people to fall.... you're eliminated.. and the challenge is over." Airy explained the first challenge to the seven objects.

"Are you serious..? I can't STAND!!" [Y/N] yelled out to Airy. "And if we stay on, do we win anything?" Magazine's mood changed again from the announcement. "You win this challenge." Airy awnsered.

"That's where you're worried about right now? Really??" Soda Bottle didn't belived this. "Why are you so hung up about leaving? It's just a competition." Moldy tried to calm him down.

"Just a competition?! Does any of this set off ANY hint of normality to you?! We're in the middle of NOwhere and an 11 month old baby and a disabled beast person-" while Soda Bottle was madly ranting to Moldy, Airy was counting the timing of when the challenge starts.

"Three.. two.. one.. go..!" "-call a host is holding uuUUUUSS...!" Soda Bottle and others got off guard when they were all teleported on the pillars. Backpack almost fell, but luckily got the balance.

Tomato just fell off without a care, and the backpack and the lamp noticed. "TOMATO!" they both called out to the baby, but [Y/N] also fell, because they didn't had a balance.

"That.. doesn't count-" Airy teleported Tomato and [Y/N] back on the pillar, but the fucking baby fell off again like a stupid idiot. Thankfully the lamp found a balance. "Okay then.... Tomato's out."

Everyone tried their best to balance on the pillars, some struggling and some did good, but sadly Backpack was losing balance. "No, no, no- nono- NONONO-" he fell off , but luckily got a grip on [Y/N]'s pillar. He breathed heavily, his life flashed before his eyes, having his claws out for support.

"You good?" Soda Bottle asked Backpack. "*Exhales* I think so. *Inhales* I- I don't actually- I don't  understand anything about what's going on." he gripped on the pillar for dear life. "Is that even legal?? He fell off his own pole!" Magazine complained about it, sounds like she's a bitch to [Y/N].

"He didn't.. touch the ground.." Airy pointed it out. "But if you said- but you said at the beginning if you fall off your-" Magazine got cut off by Moldy. "He said you can get eliminated if you touch the ground." "But didn't he mean it like-"

"Please stop talking." [Y/N] angrily spoke to Magazine, gritting their teeth with a quiet growl. "But he-...... Okay.." Magazine finaly shut the fuck up. Moldy looked at them with a "Thank you." look, making them put up a thumbs up.

[15 MINUTES LATER]

Everybody was doing fine, exept for Backpack.

"Oh man- I can barely hold on." he shooked in place stuggling to hold on any longer. "You guys sure are taking.. a quite a while." Airy reminded others.

"You told us that the prize was a wish for anything we wanted. You think we're gonna give up just because we're getting tired?" as Magazine started ranting about the prize, making Moldy every second mad.

Thinking about it, she was about to kick Magazine's pole to make her shut up, but Scenty notices her while she's doing a yoga pose. "Don't even think about it."

Backpack was slowly slidding down the pole, leaving a trail on the wood from the claws. "I really think I'm gonna fall soon..." he muttered "I couldn't care less at this point if I win or not. If I get eliminated, that just means I can get back to my life. I just really don't wanna die right now.." Soda Bottle was kinda chill about it, but still wanting to go home.

"Yeah same. But my life was okay, yet I still don't see a purpose of it." [Y/N] spoke out (a fact). "I kinda do. Where do you live, by the way?" Backpack asked Soda Bottle and [Y/N]. "Bridgeport. What about you?" SB awnsered "I'm in the uhh.. Bay Area." Backpack tried to remember where he lived.

"Bay Area..? You mean San Francisco, right?" the lamp rose an eyebrow at the backpack. "Yeah? Do you also live there??" he asked them. "Well, no. I have home back in Texas, near the Red River. I went to San Francisco to meet my aunt there, but I guess I won't be seeing her.." (I googled that.) "Oh... I hope your aunt is going okay." "Thanks.."

"Also, I heard something from you when you moved Tomato from the.. pillar. What did you said?" "Honestly, I don't really know. I forgot most of my memories a decade ago.."

As [Y/N] and Backpack were talking, Soda Bottle noticed Scenty doing perfectly fine, while still doing yoga. "How are you so good at this?" he asked her. "I'm a yoga instructor. But the more I think about it, I'm starting to think this challenge was made specifically for me." she responded.

"That sounds a bit.... egotistical, don't you think?" he questioned. "No, I don't think so, but... then again, any normal person could find it safe to assume-" then Magazine and Moldy started to argure in the background, neither both SB and Scenty noticed. "-that thinking this "host" pick us specifically out of 8 billion people on Earth could be considered egotistical." SB was out of words.

Backpack continued to slide down, trying to hold on as much as he can, but he can't hold on anymore. "Oh man-.. this really might be it." and then continued to slide down, but a little faster. "Whoever wins, I hope you enjoy your wish!" he called out to his fellow objects. "It's a shame I can't really get it at this point.."

"Oh.. If you fall.. you're not eliminated yet.." Airy reminded them again. "Wait what?" [Y/N] questioned this. "Oh yeah.. after this competition.. Tomato and someone else will be voted on by the viewers... to see whoever gets eliminated... Another challenge is played.. and this will repeat untill one person is left...... and they win.."

"Viewers??" Scenty yelled out. "Wait, like on TV?" Backpack questioned. "Ho- Hold on, I thought this was the ONLY competition." Magazine complained. "Já se z toho poseru- If it's another competition that includes excersising. I WILL kill you for that!!" [Y/N] also complained. "How long is this going to last??" SB joined in.

"Oh, well... I'd say this should take a few weeks.. maybe a few months... Considering how one person.. gets eliminated.. for each challenge... and each challenge takes a while to make.. but- oh.." Airy cut him self after he saw Backpack, Soda Bottle, Scenty and [Y/N] falling.

It was a fearfull moment for the four.

After a while, Backpack fell first on legs, breaking one of them and feeling a painfull shockwave through his leg, freezing in place, Scenty's glass part shattered, meaning she died, Soda Bottle fell on his back without any injuries, also freezing in place. And lastly [Y/N] fell on their head, snapping their own neck, also dying (again).

Silence.

"Oops.. sorry.." Airy despawned Scenty's shattered body and [Y/N]'s snapped body and respawned them alive. "And it seems that Backpck hit the ground first.."

Scenty got up and started to run to Backpack and [Y/N], the lamp being respawned right next to him. "So him and Tomato will be put up for elimination.. to see who will be the first eliminated from ONE."

Scenty finaly caught up to Backpack and [Y/N], slightly out of breath. "Oh my gosh, are you guys okay?"

Silence.

"Backpack? Lampy?" her voice was muffled by the ringing in both of their heads.

After the challenge finaly ended, Moldy gotten off the pillar safely while Soda Bottle sat up from laying down. "Why did I not think doing of that?" he finaly realized this.

"Backpack? Lampy! Are you alright?" Scenty still tried to call out to them, but it resulted both of them them fainting, shocking her and Soda Bottle.

Tomato started giggling like a baby, even tho he IS a baby.

[OUTRO]

Now we see some fridge full of food.

There was a pure silence.

The lights flickered on, meaning the store is about to be open.

But then one of the whipped cream box vanished out of thin air.

[MEANWHILE BACK ON EARTH...]

A short, white latern sat on a chair while listening to a radio in an appartment with it's eyes closed. While thinking about something, it started to grow worried.

"Where is my little light..?" an old femitive voice spoke out from the latern, meaning that it's an old lady, as she oppened her eyes. "Are they painting something that they forgot? I should probably call them..." She stood up from her chair and slowly walked up to the phone what hanged on a wall.

She typed numbers on the phone and when she finished, she put it next to her "head" where her ear should be. As the phone was beeping, she grew more and more worried every beep.

"Where are you [Y/N]....?"

---------------------------------------------

[NOTE BEFORE THE EDIT]

FINALY AFTER 3 GODDAMN DAYS OF WORKING ON THIS, I DID IT.

FIRST DAY: WRITTING
SECOND DAY: WRITTING AND DRAWINF
THIRD DAY: DRAWING

I literally got to finish this a day before I go back to school...
Anyways hoped you enjoyed reading this and stay tuned on ONE.

[NOTE AFTER THE EDIT]

The chapter was originally published: 2nd January 2024
Start of rewritting: 14th January 2024
Published: 3rd Febuary 2024

I finaly had even more original idea for this book. And I also had to redraw the whole thing, because I didn't really like it.

[Y/N] after dying three times in ONE challenge:

Also small lore??? Who is that mysterious shadowy figure? Who is the white latern of an old lady? How do they know you? Better wait for more chapters to come out...

A small extra for an apologise and a reveal!!

It's lazy doodles of your lovely (if I am..) author, aka. me before I stop writting on this page, feel free to make fan-arts of me and tag me in it.

- TBIFO/Liam

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

884K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
661K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...