Godzilla King of the Monsters...

By Multi-Relationship12

In All of Godzilla's Life of being a Titan,He has never liked the Human Race,In Fact,He has always considered... More

Part 1: Godzilla and Matthew's First Face to Face Encounter
Part 3: The Visitors at Castle Bravo
Part 4: Deep Trouble
Part 5: Bonding and Battle in Tokyo
Part 6: The Big Titan Reveal
Part 7: The New Alpha
Part 8: Ditched

Part 2: Monarch!

168 5 5
By Multi-Relationship12

Godzilla Roared Out to Amhuluk,Ferociously,as He stomped,Towards Him,Once More to finish the Fight.

Amhuluk Snarled as He,Too,Charged,Towards Godzilla,Attempting to End Him,Right There.

However.

Things did not work Out in Amhuluk's Favor.

The Minute,That,The Two were Close Enough to Each Other,Godzilla grabbed Amhuluk,By the Face,And,Pushed It Down,Into the Ground,Pinning Amhuluk's Face to the Ground.

When Amhuluk tried to fight Back,With his Other Tendrils,Godzilla,Just raised his Foot,And,Stomped his Foot,Onto Amhuluk's Body,as Amhuluk,Then,Let Out a Loud Shriek,Before,Surrendering to Godzilla,Losing his Fight with Him.

Simultaneously.

In the Bermuda.

Monarch Outpost 54,Castle Bravo.

Below Sea Level.

DrRick Stanton,Ilene Chen and Mark Russell,Along with a Couple Thousand Other Workers were,Watching the Footage in New York of Godzilla observing Matthew.

They watched the Footage,Silently,as They All stared at the Large Screen,With Serious Faces.

"Is Godzilla,Actually interested with One of Our Kind? Since When?" Rick questioned,Not believing,What He was,Seeing with His Eyes,At the Moment.

"Ancient Legends used to call It Coexistence,Something They longed believed to be True,And,This Child might be proof of This Legend," Ilene explained,Finding Everything,That,She was seeing,Quite Intriguing.

"Bring Him Here," Mark Russell commanded.

"But,Sir,Are We seriously,Bringing a Child to Our Headquarters,Just because of a mere Observation?" Rick wondered,Getting a Little Worried about the Idea of a Child,Being around Such Dangerous Equipment.

"We must,We don't have a Choice,This will be Our Only Chance to See,What Godzilla's Motives are,For Attacking All of These Titans and Heading Out of his Habitat,Into the Atlantic Ocean,At Such Random Times,As of Late," Ms. Chen stated.

"Ilene's Right,Cause,That Kid,Right There,He might be able to show Us,What is going on,What's Inside,Where No One has Ever Seen,Inside Godzilla's Head," Mark elucidated as He made Clear,His Reasons,For bringing a Child,Into Such a Dangerous Headquarters. 

Just Then.

Mark's Phone rang,From,Inside his Pocket.

Mark picked It Up,From Out of his Pocket,And,Looked at It,To see,Who It was.

It was Madison,His Daughter.

Mark Sighed as He,Quickly,Answered It,And,Put his Phone to his Ear.

At the Same Time.

In Mark and Madison's House.

Madison was,Standing,In Front of the TV,With the Phone to Her Ear.

"Hey,Dad,Have You seen the News? There's a Kid,Who got a Really Close Up Look of Godzilla,On Footage,In New York" Madison asked,as She stared at the TV Screen,Which had the Attack on New York,On It,While,She explained to Him,The Reason of,Her Questioned.

"Yeah,We know about It,Honey,We're gonna bring Him in,See if He can help Us with these Recent Godzilla Attacks," Mark informed,Over the Phone.

"Really? Could I Come See and Meet Him?" Madison brought Up,Wanting to Meet the Kid,Who,Actually got a Close Up Experience with Her Idle.

"I don't Know,Honey,I really don't want You near any of This,It's not very Safe,Considering,How Much of a Habit,You have made of Following Godzilla,Into These Attacks," Mark warned.

"Please,Dad,Please,I can't,Just stay Here in the House,While,Godzilla is Attacking All of These Random Titans,And,Moving from Ocean to Ocean,For No Reason,I need to get to the Bottom of It,Please,Dad,For Mom," Madison pleaded,Really wanting to Go,as She explained to Mark,Every Reason,Why,She thought,That,She needed to Go.

Mark Sighed,When He heard Her continue to Plead to Head Over to the Headquarters.

"Alright,You can Come,But,You are not leaving My Line of Sight,You got Me?" Mark replied,Letting Her Come,As Long as She stayed with Him,Before,Asking Her if She got Him.

"Yeah,Dad,I'm on my Way," Madison announced as She,Then,Hanged Up the Phone,And,Headed off to get Ready,To head over There.

Back at the Outpost.

Mark had,Just hanged Up the Phone,And,Put It Back in his Pocket,as He turned Back to the Large Screen,Which,Still had Godzilla and Matthew on It.

"Send the Nearest Field Team over There,To pick the Boy Up,And,Send a Team to pick Up my Daughter,We're going to have Visitors," Mark demanded,Firmly,as He declared,That,They were,Soon,Gonna have Visitors.

Back in New York.

Godzilla was Headed Back,Towards the Water,So,He could Go Back to his Home,In the Pacific Ocean,And,Coincidentally,That was the Same Way,That,Matthew had Headed.

Godzilla stomped,All the Way,Over to the End of the Dry Land of New York,Where the Water had Started as He,Slowly,Stepped,Into the Water.

Meanwhile.

At the New York Harbor.

Or,At Least,What was Left of It.

Matthew was Running,Over to One of the Boats,So,He could escape,From New York,And,Move On,To,Wherever He was going to Go Next.

Matthew jumped Off of the Dock,Onto One of the Smaller Boats,To,Leave his Home,Again,And,Find Somewhere,Where Godzilla wasn't going to be.

Matthew walked Up to Front of the Boat,To the Control Panel,And,Switched It On,About to Float Away from New York.

That was.

Until.

The Water,Below the Boat,Splashed and Sloshed Around,as the Boat rocked,From Side to Side,Very Quickly,Almost like It was about to Sink.

Matthew felt the Boat Rock,So Suddenly,as He swerved,From Side to Side,As Well.

Matthew Screamed as He moved,From the Left and the Right,So Much,That,He lost his Footing,And,Almost went Over the Side to fall into the Ocean.

However.

The Strange Part was,That,He didn't,He had stopped,Falling before,He,Even went over the Side as Matthew,Just felt the Smallest Push,Push Him Back Up onto his Feet,While,The Water continued to Slosh About,Loudly.

Matthew,Knowing,That,Something was Off,Quickly,Looked towards the Water,But,All He could See was Something's Thick Scaly Legs.

Realizing,He might know,What It was,Matthew looked Up to the Sky,Where He saw Godzilla,Looking Down at Him,With his Serious Face.

Godzilla was,Now,Currently,Behind the Boat,With his Head lowered Down to look at the Boat Closely,as He moved his Hand,Away from the Boat,And,Matthew,Having been the One,Who had saved Him,From going Over.

Matthew,Once More,Did not Move,He,Just stood There,Staring at Godzilla Back,Knowing It to be the Only Thing,That,He could do,At This Very Moment.

Matthew didn't Say Anything to Godzilla,Either,He,Just continued standing There,Staring Up at Him.

Godzilla Huffed,Through his Nose,Breathing All Over Matthew,Making Matthew's Hair Move,For a Minute,Before,Going Back to Normal.

Godzilla,Wondering,What He was doing,Right Now,Shook his Head,To Snap Himself Out of,Whatever was going On,as He turned Away from Matthew,Going Back to Walking Deeper,Into the Ocean,So,He could Go Home.

And,That was,Exactly,What Godzilla did.

He walked Deeper,Into the Ocean,Until,It was Deep Enough for Him,as He,Then,Lowered Himself Down,Into the Water,And,Began Swimming Away,From the Scene.

The Minute,That Godzilla was,Fully,Into the Water,Matthew let Out a Big Sigh of Relief,Glad to have been spared by the Huge Titan,Again.

Even Though,It,Kind Of,Confused Him,He was Glad,To have not been Killed,By the Very Lizard,That,He despised.

Matthew turned Back Around,To the Front of the Boat,as He ran,Over to the Control Panel,To Go Back to,Trying to Leave the,Practically,Completely Destroyed City.

That was When.

Matthew heard Someone's Voice.

"Hey,Kid,You're coming with Us," Two Military Soldiers declared as They walked Over to his Boats,With Their Guns,In Hand.

"Um,Who are You?" Matthew questioned,Out of Concern,as He,Secretly,Put his Hand,On the Lever,That,Made the Boat start Moving,Not Trusting Either Soldier to,Even,Remotely,Go With.

"Military,Now,Let's Go," Soldier #1 replied,Answering Matthew's Question,Before,Commanding Him to Go with Them.

"Uh,What if I Refused?" Matthew wondered,Nervously,Worried,About,What They were going to Say Next.

"Then,You will be Physically Forced to Come with Us,And,Put to Sleep," Soldier #2 answered,Aggressively,as They raised Their Guns.

Matthew,Realizing,That,The Two meant Business,Took his Hand off of the Lever,And,Held his Hands Up to the Sky.

"Okay,Okay,You got Me,No need to get Aggressive," Matthew responded,Fearfully,Not wanting to be Kidnapped,And,Put Out,as He got Off the Boat and Back onto the Dock,Letting the Two of Them,Lead Him to,Where They wanted Him to Go.

Matthew wanted to Run,But,He knew,The Minute,That,He tried,They would take Him Out,And,Force Him to Go,Anyway.

His Only Choice was to Go with the Two Men,To Wherever They were taking Him,Which was Hopefully,To a Safe Place Away from All of the Danger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 223 17
NOTE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AOT TIMELINE OR MANGA. THIS IS SIMPLY A FANFIC CROSSOVER STORY BETWEEN GODZILLA AND AOT! I RECOMMEND PEOPLE 15+...
14K 284 28
Since the incidents in San Fransokyo and Hong Kong, the future of the world between humans and titans seems increasingly uncertain. Elsa and Godzilla...
619 8 10
A kid no more then 5 years old is born in The Past Of Tomorrow War, except he's been genetically altered to absorb the dna of any monster he comes ac...
7.3K 181 9
Y/n is your average high school student reaching the end of his final year of high school. Well average as a boy from a rich family who goes to a pri...