DESTINED

By parkkim_fics

Love is different for everyone...let's see what happens when two hopeless romantic best friends find their fo... More

β™‘
Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.

20.

31 2 2
By parkkim_fics

I was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard, scrolling through my phone when I received a call from Shreesha.

Glancing at the time, I noted it was already 11:30.

"Why is she calling at this time?" I mumbled and answered the call with a casual "hello."

"Hey, sii, did you receive any email from the college committee?" she asked.

"No, why?" I inquired, confused.

"I was just going through my mail, and there was an email about a college reunion," she exclaimed.

"What! When?" I asked, surprised.

"I don't know; the mail was sent about 3 days ago. There's a reunion this Sunday, and they mentioned the time and date too," she explained.

"Why didn't I receive any email then?" I asked.

"Bish, you must have not seen it, just check for once," she suggested. I nodded, put her on speaker, and started checking my mail.

"Love, do you want hot chocolate? I'm making some for myself," a male voice came from the other side.

"Yeah, sure," Shreesha shouted.

"Hm-hmm, love, huh?" I teased.

She cleared her throat and said, "Did you find it?" ignoring my words.

"Don't change the topic; you messaged me, and after that, you disappeared," I exclaimed.

"Uh, woo-" she hesitated.

"What? Why are you so shy? Did you guys perhaps-"

"NO! We didn't. It's just that I confessed to him today," she exclaimed, cutting me off.

"what!" I sat straight

"And you know, we kissed," she stammered.

"Finally, bishh finally!!" I exclaimed dramatically.

She laughed. "So when are you giving a treat?" I exclaimed.

"Whenever you say, but first, check your mail," she said.

"Yeah, I forgot," I said, laughing. I went through my emails again, and yes, there was one about the reunion sent three days back.

"Yeah, I also got one. I forgot to check it," I answered.

"So what should we do? Do you wanna go?" she asked.

"I don't know; we didn't have many friends there, right?" I said.

"Yeah, I know, but there are some people I want to meet," she said, sounding mischievous.

"So should we?" I asked again.

"Of course bro, we can't miss this chance. Kuch logo ke jale hue chehre bhi dekhne hai," she said, and I knew she was smirking on the other side. I laughed.

"Okay, then we are going. We will go shopping before that," I exclaimed.

"Yeah, and one more thing: we are taking Ayansh and Veer too," she exclaimed.

"Of course, abb unke sivay maza thodi aane wala hai," I said, smirking.

"Muehehehe! Abb mai dekhaungi apna came back," she said.

I laughed at her antics. "Bruh, you seem excited," I said, still laughing.

"Of course, bishh, just imagine how much fun it would be," she said dramatically.

"Yeah yeah ik, now come on go and sleep, your 'love' must be waiting for you," I said, emphasizing the word 'love.'

"Ha, you are the one to say," she teased back.

"I-"

"babe" Veer's voice interrupted.
I looked up, he entered the room.

He was working in the study room

"Ahem ahem, babe, go to sleep; he must be waiting," Shreesha teased.

"Shut up, and bye good night," I said and hung up the phone.

"What was she saying?" asked Veer, as he came and laid beside me.

"Actually, there is a college reunion this Sunday; we were talking about that," I answered.

He sat up and turned towards me. "Reunion?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, laying back on the bed. He laid beside me, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"So, are you going?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered. "And you are also coming, not only you but also Ayansh," I continued.

"And why me?" he exclaimed.

"You don't know? I asked, looking at him.

He laughed. "Of course ik," he said, smirking.

I laughed. "So done then we are going for shopping the day after tomorrow," I exclaimed.

"Okay, I'll come with you guys," he said. I nodded. There was silence for a while as we cuddled.

"can't sleep," I said.

"Hmm," he nodded.

"You?" He asked.

I shook my head.

He laid straight on the bed, while I lay on him, my head on his chest.

We lay in silence

"Thank God I had some brains and replied to your story that day,"

I said Remembering the days when we had our initial conversation

"I know right," she said, chuckling.

"You know, when we were in school, I saw you twice or thrice, and every time we used to stare at each other like a glaring contest," I remembered.

We chuckled, and she said, "I know, whenever I saw you, you used to stare at me, and me being me, I used to stare back. Why should I back off?" she exclaimed.

I laughed.

"Yeah, I didn't know who you were. One time I asked my friend about you, and he said, 'She is Siya Mehra, don't you know about her,'" I mimicked

"No, I knew about you; you were in that school gang," she said.

I chuckled. "And after that, we never knew about each other. We had a random conversation after three years," she said, leaning on my chest.

"Thank God we had. I don't know what I would have done without you," I said dramatically.

"Maybe had another girlfriend or maybe an arranged marriage," she said, looking at me, keeping her chin on my chest.

"No, I wouldn't have one. No one can take your place," I scoffed and pulled her back on my chest.

"And why is that?" she asked.

"You know what happened with my ex, so I was not ready for any relationship. But you were different; you made me fall for yourself," I said softly.

She smiled and caressed my arm. There was silence for a while, but suddenly she chuckled.

"I still remember, I posted my photo with Shree where her face was not seen. It was like I was standing beside a man leaning on his shoulder. It literally looked that way, and how freaked out you were that time," she said, laughing loudly.

"And from the next day, you started acting different, kinda flirty. I swear, that was fun," she laughed even harder.

"Ha ha, haslo jitna hasna hai haslo. What can I even do that it literally looked like you were with someone else? I already liked you, so seeing you with someone else freaked me out," I said, sounding annoyed.

"But still—" she began.

I flipped her on the bed, hovering over her. Taking her lips on mine, I kissed her, shutting her down. It took her by surprise at first, but eventually, she kissed me back.

I held her waist firmly, while my other hand caressed her cheek.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer, deepening the kiss.

After a good minute, we broke the kiss, both breathing heavily.

Her eyes were closed as she caught her breath, while I was staring at her face.

"You look breathtaking," I said softly.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

Not being able to resist, I kissed her again. It was hard, demanding, and dominating.

This woman beneath me had the power to make me get on my knees, and she will forever have.

We broke the kiss.

"I love you," I confessed heavily.

She smiled at me and pulled me towards her in another kiss.

And with that, the night went long, with me worshiping each and every part of her.

Word count -1260
Hope you like this chap
Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 8.8K 50
#31❀️in Romance This is a different story than your typical plots. Dive into journey of finding love, lasting friendships and celebrating moments.
25.4K 1.8K 17
" From the fragments of a broken start, destiny choreographs a symphony of arranged union with shared dreams and understanding, turning strangers int...
2K 73 24
πŸ”ž - I like mafia -They are dangerous -No i want a cute mafia ( You will get one but I'm not sure if he is cute or not) ~Read to know about that hi...
85.7K 5.2K 52
A night will change the life of two unknown people....... How destiny will bring them together...... and how they become each other's reasons of exis...