MAYHEM | GRAPHICS LOTTO ²

By Winter326

"WE ARE STORMS WITH SKIN." in which this author who's trying to be good at graphics, publishes a second lotto... More

MAYHEM
the time zara blew up an art studio - COVERS (open)
cover one | sariah
cover two | kie
cover three | izabela
the time monaya pulled an evelyn carnahan - EXTENDED CAST GIFS (open)
extended cast gif one | kie
extended cast gif two | colleen
the time zara thought pizza was a good way to go - GIF BANNERS & SETS (open)
intro gif one | izabela
sign-off gif one | raynel
gif set one | mayday
intro gif two | s
intro gif three | vi
the time monaya gave gabriel the bird - GIF MANIPS & CRACKSHIPS (open)
the time zara destroyed the indestructible - GIFSPAMS (open)
gifspam one | izabela
the time monaya hid a lion for two months - MANIPS (open)
manip one | ewgender
the time zara almost blew up her dad - MOODBOARDS (open)
the time monaya stayed up 96 hours reading comics - NETFLIX GRAPHICS (open)
the time zara almost scared the life out of her team - PICSPAMS (open)
picspam one | chia
the time monaya was mistaken for possessed - PLAYLIST COVERS (open)
the time zara met j.r.r.tolkien - SCENE MANIPS (open)
scene manip one | izabela
the time monaya fed her homework to a dog - SCREENCAPS (open)
the time monaya and zara ended the world - GRAPHICS CONTESTS
spooky spectacle | contest one (closed)
entries
RESULTS

cover four | anya

63 7 4
By Winter326

COVER FOUR

Hi @jackslandry here is the cover you requested. I haven't made a request in so long so it was nice to finally do something. I love Smallville and I only just finished watching it recently, it's an amazing show. So of course I made this. It was actually pretty fun to do. 

I tried to use both red and blue like you wanted and I didn't know whether you wanted an art deco style border so I have two versions here. 

I hope you like them!!! I'll private message you the links!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
875K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
511K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
445K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...