RESULTS

RESULTS

Holy shit! I'm so sorry it took this long

Holy shit! I'm so sorry it took this long. My Grandma died around the time I posted the page on entries so it's been a rough couple of months for us. School has been kicking my ass recently especially with my project - which I fortunately finished this week. So now I can finally return to this and try and get prizes done before my mocks at the end of the months because after that I need to properly revise for my A-Levels.

I would just like to say thank you for sticking with me, I know some of you may have even forgotten about this so I would like to apologise again. All your entries were so stunning, I loved them! So it was very hard to pick who went where on the podium. You're all worthy winners. The talent >>>

Let me talk about the prizes for a second. All you have to do is private message me the completed forms (all of them can be found in my lotto) and I will try and get them done as soon as I can. 

Furthermore, the prize list said you can choose between gifs and aesthetics so you might not know what specifically you can request. So here's the list.

Gifs:
Intro banners
Sign off gifs
Gif sets (1st, 2nd and 3rd only)
Extended cast gifs
Gif manips
Crackship gifs
Netflix gifs
Gifspams (1st, 2nd and 3rd only)

Aesthetics:
Moodboards (theme, individual or relationship)
Picspam
Playlist covers
Netflix poster
Netflix banner
Scene manips
Manips
Screencaps

Results:
I wish you all the best of luck and thank you for entering this contest

THIRD PLACE
Unlock-Your-Mind 

Hi there, Nelly!!! I absolutely loved the cover you made for 'Stolen Heart'. It's so good!!! I love these babies so much so it was great to see something for them. It's also so fitting for them. Thank you!

• 1 gif of your choice (Gif sets and gifspams count as 1)
• 1 aesthetic of your choice
• 1 screencap

SECOND PLACE
disney_fanatic36

I adored everything you made! The covers were so good and the manips! I especially thought the Scoobynatural one was really cool. Baby Grace is an icon so it was lovely to see loads of graphics for her. Thank you!

1 cover
• 2 gifs of your choice (Gif sets and gifspams count as 1)
• 2 aesthetics of your choice
• 2 screencaps

FIRST PLACE
ewgender

I was completely blown away by your aesthetics!!! They're so fitting and gorgeous and just perfect for the books you made them for!!! I also loved how they were for my OUAT fic and my OFMD fic and the manip you made also was so good. I loved your entries so much, thank you!

• 2 covers
• 3 gifs of your choice (Gif sets and gifspams count as 1)
• 3 aesthetics of your choice
• 3 screencaps

A reminder that all the forms to the prizes can be found in this lotto. I'll be more than happy to receive any of them filled in as prizes.