Feels Like Home (Purinz)

AndreParkerSA द्वारा

#1 Purinz Purinz (G!P) Huh Yunjin finally gets the big break that she's been asking for. But when she finds... अधिक

Home Sweet Home
With A Little Help
The Bathroom
Living Room
Suit
The Date
Kitchen
Making Plans
I Love You
School
Seoul
Back In Japan
Sick
Lingerie
Car
Weekend Trip
It's Different
Stressed
Tension
Christmas
Fix It
The Kim Family
Seats
Distractions
Sticks and Pebbles
Feels Like Home
A/N
New story

Wedding Day

698 18 0
AndreParkerSA द्वारा

Yunjin woke up a couple of times that night. Her sleep hasn't been that great since they arrived in Korea because her mom decided that Chaewon and Eunchae take her room while Yunjin sleeps inside her mother's bedroom so that no one has to sleep on the floor.

Maybe she was so used to the security she gets from Chaewon's presence, which was probably the reason why she slept so well. Plus, Yunjin hates to admit it, but she's the one who likes to cuddle compared to Chaewon. So, waking up to a lonely bed was not entirely what Yunjin was hoping for.

Ever since Chaewon mentioned Eunchae missing her best friend so much, Yunjin couldn't help but notice the sudden change in the teenage girl and that was starting to make her concerned as well. Eunchae was definitely on her phone more and just the other night when Yunjin woke up from her sleep, she caught Eunchae on her phone talking to someone. It probably was Kyujin.

Chaewon was probably unsure how to deal with this, since Eunchae was already fourteen and she's bound to find out more things about herself. Chaewon was never a parent to begin with, but Eunchae was under her care and the girl trusted her aunt. So sooner or later, Eunchae will reveal what has been going on in her head and Chaewon will be put in a spot where she needed to be the guiding light for her niece since she knows that her niece didn't have anyone else to run to but her.

Yunjin immediately assumed it had to do with feelings, but it was just an assumption. Feelings would always be a common guess if this was the situation in question.

She shrugs it off again. Eunchae will tell Chaewon when she's ready and if they'll allow it, maybe Yunjin will be part of that conversation too. But she didn't want to get her hopes up. It might be too sensitive to talk about and she didn't want to scare off Eunchae. She really was like Chaewon.

Yunjin shifted on her bed, hearing her mom's soft snoring right next to her. She checked her phone and sighed when the time was still four in the morning. Maybe she should go to the bathroom and get a head start with freshening up. Today was the big day after all.

She got up quietly and exited the bedroom. She knows Yejin wasn't at home today, so she decided to use the bathroom next to her room for now.

"Oh." Yunjin said when she opened the door and saw Chaewon by the sink, she looked just as surprised and Yunjin was.

"Baby—," Chaewon got cut off when Yunjin quickly entered the bathroom, closing the door immediately and pulled her in for a sudden kiss. They sank into it for a moment, like they haven't been able to share an intimate kiss like this for so long, even if it's only been days.

But Chaewon pulls back first, running her hands on Yunjin's shoulders. "Baby, why are you awake?"

Yunjin pulled her closer and started kissing her on the cheek. She hummed. "Couldn't sleep." Then placed even more kisses, making Chaewon giggle at the softness. "Why are you awake?"

Chaewon wrapped her arms around Yunjin's neck and then sighed. "It feels weird not having you next to me." Her head involuntarily to the side when Yunjin's lips started trailing downwards to her neck, she tried to bite back a moan and then pulled herself away again. "And Eunchae came to bed late again."

Yunjin looked at her, raising her brow. "Again? Just like what I saw the other night?"

"Yeah." Chaewon then leaned her head on Yunjin's shoulder. "I don't think I have to be worried, I mean, we're on vacation and she just misses her friend."

"That's true." Yunjin wrapped her arms around Chaewon's waist, her hands rubbing her sides. "I don't think you need to be worried." She repeated, then she chuckled. "If she was on a call with an ugly, old man that's a child predator, maybe then you should be worried."

Chaewon smacked her on the back and huffed. "Don't joke about that."

Yunjin kept giggling. "Okay, I'm sorry." Then her hands snaked inside Chaewon's top and palmed the soft skin underneath. She hummed in satisfaction. "I miss this."

"You miss me or my body?" Chaewon raised a brow, smiling. "We've managed to not have sex for a week, this whole trip won't make a difference."

She pouted, but the feeling of Chaewon's skin on her hands was clouding her mind. The silky surface caressing her fingers, the dip of the muscles around the end of her spine. She wanted to run her mouth over it again.

"We can have a quick one." Yunjin whispered on her skin, smirking. Then she pushed Chaewon gently onto the counter, lifting her up to sit on it.

"Baby, no, someone might wake up." Chaewon tried to get off and push Yunjin away but the younger one resisted, already sliding in between her legs and dropping another kiss onto her neck.

"It's fine, my mom sleeps like a rock." Yunjin said in between kisses, her hands were already on the garter of Chaewon's shorts and started tugging it downwards. Chaewon was about to protest, but she immediately gasped when Yunjin spread her legs even wider and dipped herself down in between.

"Baby, wait." Chaewon tried again, pushing Yunjin's head away but she refused to move, already grazing the silky, soft thigh with her tongue and that made Chaewon throw her head back, releasing a silent moan.

Even if they were in a risky situation, with people inside the same house as they were, Yunjin didn't want to stop. She loved the feeling of Chaewon's skin on her lips. How they caress her cheeks and every move she makes rewards her with the perfect sounds coming from her girlfriend.

Yunjin moves forward, her hands grazing from Chaewon's thighs all the way to the hem of her underwear. The scent of Chaewon's swollen core hypnotizes her, making her lose control of her mind and letting her body move on its own.

She starts nipping on the fabric, inhaling Chaewon's scent, her stable mind being controlled into a lust-filled frenzy. The sound of Chaewon holding in her moans turned her on even more, so she kept going; using her lips to tease, baring her teeth in an attempt to rip off the soiled fabric. Yunjin pulls down her underwear, finally exposing Chaewon and then she lunges forward.

Chaewon threw a hand over her mouth to stop her from letting out a loud, guttural moan. Yunjin attacked her, wet tongue sliding quickly through the already wet folds, making it even more slick. Her hands roamed her thighs, caressing them as her tongue happily traveled through Chaewon's pussy, puckering her lips from time to time to make Chaewon jolt from each sensation.

"Fuck." Chaewon hissed, trying her best to keep her voice hushed. She compensated by tugging harshly at Yunjin's hair, grabbing a handful whenever Yunjin brushed her tongue through sensitive areas.

Yunjin hummed in satisfaction, Chaewon tasted so perfect, and she wanted even more, flicking her clit to get her even more wet, the mix of saliva and Chaewon's juices were enough to captivate her, locking into her lust.

Chaewon gripped onto Yunjin's hair and managed to harshly pull her away, making her look up. "Fuck me, right now."

Yunjin didn't hesitate. She got up from her spot, pulling her pajamas down, along with her boxes and brought Chaewon back to the floor. Chaewon turned around and bent forward. Yunjin hummed at the sight of Chaewon's ass right in front of her, already slapping her hard cock over the soft cheek and then to her wet pussy, lubricating the shaft before she shoved herself inside.

They both moaned at the feeling. Chaewon's walls clenched the moment Yunjin pushed her cock to the hilt and started moving. She grabbed onto Chaewon's hips, keeping her in place as she fucked her hard.

"You're so fucking tight, baby." Yunjin moaned out quietly as she started to pick up pace. Chaewon leaned her head on her arms, biting her lip to keep her voice in, but the way Yunjin was thrusting her hard cock inside her again and again was making it difficult for her to control.

Yunjin leaned towards her, one arm circling around her waist while her free hand covered Chaewon's mouth, a poor attempt to keep her lover quiet despite their lustful acts. The closeness pushed her cock deeper inside Chaewon, feeling new spots inside her being brushed over by her throbbing member, enjoying every new sensation that was filling her body.

Chaewon whimpered onto Yunjin's palm, crying out when Yunjin bucked her hips faster than earlier. They may have fucked several times throughout their relationship, but the feeling of Chaewon's pussy has always excited her. Always so wet, so tight, forming into the shape of her cock making each thrust fit perfectly inside.

Chaewon couldn't get enough.

She pulled out suddenly, earning a desperate whine from her girlfriend. Yunjin spun Chaewon around and grabbed both her legs to lift her up on the counter again, letting her back lean gently onto the smooth tiles as she made Chaewon's legs wrap around her waist, pushing her cock back inside and continued to fuck her.

Chaewon grabbed onto Yunjin's shoulders, trying her best to hold onto her body as it simultaneously failed her as she's close to surrendering it to their pleasures.

"I love you." Yunjin moaned, eyes locking onto Chaewon as her hips still thrusted back and forth. The feeling of her heart swelling and her cock throbbing was sending contradicting emotions through her body. She wanted to portray her love for Chaewon in the best way possible, but she couldn't think straight anymore. "I want you, Chaewon. I only want you."

Chaewon looked back at her and pulled her closer. "I'm yours, Yun." She husked the words over her lips as she felt herself close to cumming. The buildup was getting more intense, Yunjin's cock was thrusting even deeper, and she was desperate to feel her cum shoot inside her again.

Yunjin went faster now, feeling her balls clench and her cock throb with each continuous pounding. The rush of pleasure made her let go of her thoughts.

"Chaewon." Yunjin was breathing heavily, eyes blurring and her mind hazy. "Marry me, please." She blurted out.

Chaewon's eyes went wide but immediately threw her head back and a silent, choked up moan came out of her throat as she reached her climax.

The feeling of Chaewon clamping her cock so tight made Yunjin's hips falter and she suddenly came. She pushed her cock balls deep into Chaewon and stilled. Both of them gasping for air as Yunjin shoots her load, spurting out in strong pulses.

Chaewon grabbed onto Yunjin, pulling her close as she felt her body weaken as she was filled up so much. Yunjin felt her legs shake; they were starting to get sore from all the work she did and gently lowered Chaewon to the floor, pulling her cock out before letting Chaewon sit on her lap as she leaned her back onto the tiled wall.

"D-did you propose?" Chaewon managed to finally say something as she pulled away from Yunjin, cheeks flushed with red and looking straight into her eyes.

Yunjin felt her own turn warm as the memory flooded back into her mind. "Oh." Her chest was heaving now, feeling her heartbeat travel to her ears, a deaf thumping reverberating through her skin. "Yes, I did. I'm sorry that wasn't supposed to happen."

Chaewon's expression changed. "So you didn't mean it?"

"W-what? Of course I meant it." Yunjin whispered loudly. Then she started stammering, blinking her eyes several times as she tried to compose herself. "I want to marry you. I just hoped I would have asked the question while we weren't in the middle of hot and intimate sex."

Chaewon blushed hard, her hands caressing the small hairs at the back of Yunjin's neck. "Will you ask me again? In a better situation?"

Yunjin felt her heart swell again, exactly how it felt the first time Chaewon came into her life and the many times she made her fall in love. "Of course. If you'll let me."

She pulled her in for a soft kiss then pulled away, keeping their foreheads together and smiling. "Always."

*****

There were a lot of things that happened that night and Yunjin was happy enough to call each one a success.

The wedding was perfect. Minji didn't freak out or bail, she said her vows and actually wrote it down on a piece of paper, since her friend smugly told everyone that it was ingrained in her brain. Hanni had the wedding of her dreams, she got to marry her best friend and she had everyone she kept close to her heart with her for this magical moment. Though, it wouldn't be a wedding without a few hiccups here and there. Like how the flowers they ordered weren't entirely in bloom or how the appetizers were slightly burnt when they served it during the reception. But Minji assured her new wife that it was normal and that the entire wedding wasn't ruined by these small things. The only thing Minji was relieved that no one ruined the ceremony itself and that alone went smoothly.

Ryujin finally was able to see Yeji. After trying their best to keep it a secret from her friend, making an excuse to leave just to pick her up from the airport and keeping Yeji at Yunjin's house while they try to figure out what Ryujin's plans were on that day. Then the painful experience of the night before where Chaewon was forced to lie to Ryujin about not knowing anything about Yeji's whereabouts. At least that part was done and Yunjin saw her tall friend follow Yeji when she exited the ballroom. She only hopes that their talk goes well, and they can finally be together.

Yunjin just wanted to see Ryujin happy for once and she knows that the answer to that was Yeji.

Yujin and Wonyoung took their time and discussed their plans on parenthood. Wonyoung mentioned that she finally stopped taking her pills and is already tracking her ovulation cycles so that there would be a better chance for them to have a baby. The couple didn't want to announce their plans yet since they only decided this days before the wedding and stealing thunder was not part of the agenda. They refused to do that for Minji and Hanni. But Yunjin couldn't wait to see her best friend become a parent. It was exciting.

Then there's Eunchae. The girl had the time of her life during her stay here in Korea. She was euphoric, she wore a smile that Yunjin had never seen before, and it made her heart swell. Despite her constantly being on the phone just to update Kyujin, she was still able to enjoy what was around her. New friends, new food, new experiences. It was everything she wanted for the teenager and Yunjin was slightly proud that she made this a reality for Eunchae.

Chaeyoung wanted nothing but her love and happiness.

Right now, she was at her table sitting alone as she watched everyone start dancing in the middle of the reception hall. Yujin and Wonyoung were holding each other close as they burst out in loud cheers and laughter when they bumped into the newlyweds. After a while, Ryujin and Yeji joined everyone in the dance floor, hand in hand, smiling like a bunch of idiots in love. Everyone cheered again when they joined in.

Chaewon was in the crowd too, dancing with her niece. The sight made Yunjin smile from ear to ear again.

Yunjin really has no words to describe the amount of love she has for those two girls. Eunchae took a while to adjust to her presence when she first moved into their house. She was like Chaewon, shy and aloof. Quick witted and practical. Yunjin was okay with being a stranger, keeping things civil with them just so she didn't cause any trouble. But time can only change feelings and it grew into something she never imagined. Yunjin never saw herself as a family oriented person. Everyone in her circle knew she was only interested with fucking girls and trying not to get caught in relationships. But Eunchae played a big part in why that's changed.

She loves her. Eunchae was like family to her, and she only wishes the girl felt the same. Now all she could think about was how they're going to face the new school year, what's going to happen when Eunchae goes into high school, was Chaewon going to allow Yunjin to give her allowance? Should she start looking out for cars so that she can buy one and bring Eunchae to school?

Does Chaewon want kids of her own? Does Chaewon want to have kids with her?

She really wants to have a family with Chaewon.

"Hey, handsome." Chaewon suddenly appeared in front of her. She looked gorgeous in the pastel green dress that Hanni picked out for her, hair curled perfectly, and she looked twice as beautiful with how the artists did her make up. Chaewon grabbed her hand. "Dance with me?"

Yunjin smiled widely and immediately allowed herself to get whisked away, getting pulled into the dance floor, shyly trying to match Chaewon's moves but she just let herself go. Everyone wanted to enjoy the moment. Eunchae made her way in between them and Yunjin immediately grabbed her hands and swayed her around in time with the music. Watching Chaewon smile and laugh as they all dance together.

She probably said this many times before, but Chaewon will always be her definition of love.

Yunjin has never felt this in love before, nor has she felt this loved by a person as well. Probably didn't expect all of that to happen so naturally as well. But it did, and Yunjin was the luckiest person to be able to receive this kind of selfless and passionate love from anyone ever.

Chaewon was her everything and she wanted to give everything to her.

Yunjin pulled Chaewon in after grabbing her hand and twirling her around. Their bodies pressing onto each other like two puzzle pieces left to complete the picture, they were right where it should be. Together, in each others arms, falling in love in their space.

Their eyes meet, euphoria spewing through, and they both knew that this is exactly what love is.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.3K 178 8
"As it turns out, fake dating Yunjin involves a lot of confusing interactions. One minute she'll be teasing Chaewon about how fat Shiro looks in the...
4.3K 199 6
Yunjin is the school's top girl athlete and hoping for a chance to play on the boys football team. Everyday she would get a letter from a secret admi...
73.6K 2.5K 62
Yunjin never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender. But the thing is, she fell inlove with...
7.2K 359 13
#1 huhyunjin #9 purinz Chaewon leans back in her chair and raises an eyebrow. "I mean, you never even told me your name." "You never asked," Yunjin...