ShubDaSara

By PPwrites

Welcome to the may be, may be not fictional world of SHUB aur uski SARA ☺️ This is just another fanfiction f... More

Sara's Introduction
Shubman's Introduction
The First Meet
Baby Step Towards the Unknown
The Butterflies
The First Obstacle
The First Clarity
Efforts over Everything
The meet with "God" himself
The Beginning of "Sara & Shahneel"
"Will you be my Girlfriend?"
Shub's New Found Side
The Lockdown Days
The One where Shub is not Well
The one with the First Argument
A Note and a Bucket of Ice Cream
Three Magical Days at Chandigarh
The Chances taken in Love
The Biggest Roadblock
The Tables have begun to Turn
The Break up Phase is Over?
Budapest Chapter- Vol 1
Budapest Chapter- Vol 2
The Good Old Days are Back
Decoding "May be, May be Not"
Demanding Sara, Adhering Shub
The Banters ft. 'The Couples'
Rohiratshan Banters > Shub's Smartness
Are the Gloomy Days Back yet again ?
"What day is it again ?"
Love & Jealousy Go Hand in Hand
Settled Boundaries & Unsettled Emotions
Love is easy, hiding it is difficult.
Long Distance is Hardddd ❤️‍🔥
London Is Beautiful Again
Together, They Are Magical
The Journey is Worth Everything
Sailing through the Phases of Love!
The Balance is Everything
Everyone deserves a "FireFly" in Life
Compatibility, Comprehension & Caring
Heart Over Mind, Finally ??
A Woman in Love, hits different!
Being a Man in Love, is No Cake Walk!
One Eye Lock can Break the Internet :)
It might take long, Stand By Me.
No U turn on the Way of Love!
Love Birds Ft. Shubman & Sara
Shub Goes Ballistic Pro-Max!!
Lover Boy? ❌ Sara's Lover Boy! ✅
Perfection is a myth but not ShubSara
Sometimes it's not written in Destiny!
It's Silent after the Storm but love heals
These are the Moments of Love
Love, Laughter, Lovers & London
Mermaids don't lose sleep over shrimp!
Three Cheers to the OG Bhabhi ♥️
Dark Cloudsssss Underway again ???
Masterstroke yet again by Mr. Gill
Blush it all away, Sara way 🥰
Thriving to Strike that Perfect Balance!
You & I! In this beautiful World! 💕
End to the 'Drought of Runs' Finally!
A 🌹for the Rose of His Life!
V-week 📉📈 for the lovebirds ❤️

The Much Awaited Family Meet

2.6K 129 66
By PPwrites

20th Dec, 2022
Mumbai

A Christmas dinner was being planned with both the families. This was the very first time, the parents were to meet each other, as in they knew each other but then meeting was a whole lot of a different milestone. It clearly conveyed that SHUB and SARA had made it to a level where they could proudly say, "He is my choice or She is my choice. I want to spend my life with this person."

Sara had already coordinated with Sachin's team and arranged the schedule accordingly. They had to directly reach London from Krabi. Now it was time, she personally invited both Sachin and Anjali for the same. When she went to tell them about meeting Shub's parents in London for the Christmas dinner, Sachin gave a very comforting smile. He understood that the storm he had warned both Shub and Sara about, during their first interaction in 2019, had massively failed to bring any impact on their feelings for each other. There was a lot of difference in today's situation and the situation back in 2019 when they had confessed, them seeing each other.
Shubman had went ahead to be fondly called the "Prince of Indian Cricket Team." Sachin, himself had been in admiration of his batting technique lately. He knew their love had stood the test of time. In the same way, he was equally proud of Sara, he was proud of of their parenting, that inspite of all the noise around they had been able to raise a lady who knew how to love and how to stick to her loved ones. He was so proud of both of them. He told Sara, "So, we have come to a stage where we have to now meet Bade Gill Saheb ?"

Sara: (Smilingly) "Hahaha! Yes, we just want you all to meet once."

Sachin: "Hmmmm! Okaaayyy!"

Sara: "Okaaaay ?"

Sachin: "Yes beta, you both have proved me wrong. I really didn't think it will reach till here because I thought aajkal ke generation ko pyaaar karna aata kahan hai? But I was wrong, I can see that."

Anjali: "Yes. When I had met your father, I already was a doctor while he had just begun playing cricket, but I trusted his talent, his will. I am so proud, you are equally emotionally intelligent, Sara. You both have proved us wrong."

Sara: (Excitedly) Maa Baba, do you guys like Shubman.?"

Sachin: "Shubman, the cricketer ? Unquestionally yes!. He is a class."

Sara: "Yeah! That tooo. But, Shubman,the...."

Sachin: "Shubman as our Son ? Ummmm, we like the idea of that as well. Your happiness is the most important thing for us, beta. Over these years, even he has proved how serious he is about you and this relationship, so who are we to be the blockage?"

Anjali: "I toh have loved him since he used to come home as Arjun's friend. Such a well manured boy, mujhe aur kya chahiye meri beti ke liye."

Sara: "Eeeeeeee, I love you Maaaa Baba!!!" Saying this Sara hugged both of them.

Sachin and Anjali: "Hehe, we love you more, mera baccha."

20th Dec, 2022
Mohali

Shub was home and he had also coordinated well with his team already. But he had to tell about the same to his parents as well.

Shub: "Maa Papa, kuch baat karni thi."

Shub's Mom: "Bolo, kyaa baaat hai ?"

Shub: "Sara and I were planning, vo, asal me, hum chah rahe the aaplog mil lo ek baar."

Shub's Father: "Kisse milna hai ?"

Shub: "Sara's parents."

Shub's Mom: "Tainu abhi shaadi karni hai ?"

Shub: "Nahi Mummy! Shaadi karne ke pehle hi milna hota hai kya ? Matlab aise hi ek baar mil lo aaplog, we are quite serious about us, toh aap sab ko ek baar milwana chah rahe the."

Shub's Father: "Tera matlab hai Sachin Tendulkar se milna hai hume ?"

Shub: "Jeeeeeeeee."

Shub's Father: "Sara ne unko bata diya ?"

Shub's Mom: "Arrey usne bata diya hoga. Bahut hi samajhdaar bacchi hai. Naalayak yahi hai, itna late bata raha, 3 din pehle, thoda jaldi nahi bata sakta tha ?"

Shub: "Arrey aapko kuch nahi karna hai. Sirf London pahunchna hai. Sab arrangements karwaa diya hai maine. Pehle se batata toh aaplog ekdum hyper ho jaate."

Shub's Mom: "Arrey! Kya ladka hai ye. Hume unke liye gifts nahi khareedne honge ? Pehli baar ladki walo se mil rahe hain, khaali haath jayenge kya ? Kaisi baat karta hai ye ? Sab kuch tu khud nahi kar sakta beta, Maa Baap ki baat alag hoti hai."

Shub: "Vo sab aaplog dekh lo, mere hisaab se vo log aisa kuch expect toh nahi kar rahe honge, par aaplog dekh lo. Papa, aap bhi kuch bolo."

Shub's Father: "Kya bolu ? Unke cricket ka fan raha hoon hamesha se, unko dekh ke tujhe inspire kiya tha cricket khelne ko, khud inspire hota tha. Kabhi socha nahi tha aise milne ka maukaa milegaaaa."

Shub: "I know! Mujhe pata hai, par Papa aapko pata hai na, maine ye sab kabhi plan nahi kiya tha."

Shub's Father: "Arrey nahi Beta, main sab jaanta hoon. Bahut khush hoon main, aur utna hi proud bhi. Tum Dono pe. Sara ke liye bhi ye aasan nahi raha hoga, ek ladka jiska koi thikaanaa nahi hai, uspe bharosa karna, uska saath dena, bilkul bhi aasan nahi hai."

Shub: "Exactlyyy! She is a gem. Ab aaplog taiyaari shuru kar do, 23rd ko nikalna hai."

Shub's Mom: "Jaldi jaldi naashta kar, maine taiyaari karni hogi."

24th Dec, 2022
London

Sara and Shub were to land, with their families, in the afternoon. Arjun and Shahneel weren't able to join this due to their prior committments. Sara and Shub hadn't forced them either as they actually wanted this meet to be exclusively with the parents.

All of them reached London! They had landed at a gap of few hours and also their stay was planned at different hotels. Nothing could have been risked to go wrong, their teams had worked day and night to make this work, such was the terror of Indian media. This time, Sachin was also in picture, they had to had to be extremely cautious.

Sara checked in to the hotel with Sachin and Anjali, and that is when Anjali said, "They are proper punjabis, we have no idea about their culture, I have shopped for them, whatever I thought was Okay, but apart from that, I am clueless, is there anything you suggest we should buy ?"

Sara: "No Mumma, I am sure, all this us nor needed, and moreover it's just a meet. Shaadi thodi kar rahe hain abhi hum."

Anjali: "I know, phir bhi. These are very critical things beta."

Sara: "They will keep talking about cricket only. I cannot even imagine, Shub, Baba and Shub's Dad! OMG! 3 cricket premi, hamara toh kya hi hoga."

24th Dec, 2022
Late Evening, London

The teams had already been at the venue since 6PM! Both the families were to reach around 8.30! All the arrangements were going smoothly. Shub and Sara reached around 8. Sara was wearing a beautiful red dress, Shub saw her and obviously his heart skipped few beats. He came closer to her and said, "Are you like trying to change my mind."

Sara: "Hain? About what ? And by doing exactly what ?"

Shub: "If you will look this stunning, I think I won't mind getting married tonight,right away. Mummy Papa hain hi yahan pe, Shahneel ko samjha dunga kuch, sorted."

Sara: "Kuch bhi. Mujhe aise hi nahi karni shaaadi." It has to be well planned and extremely special."

Shub: "Plan vlan aap hi karna, life me maine kuch plan nahi kiya hai."

Sara: "Shub, we need to check all the arrangements. I am a little scared! I mean I know it will be fine, but the start can be a little absurd, right ?"

Shub: "Yeah, may be! But it will be fine. We will manage. I so wish Arjun was here, he is my Man, sab sambhaal leta."

Sara: "I knowwwww! He couldn't come ya! :("

Shub and Sara were still talking is when Shub's parents arrived. They both went to greet them and Sara noticed that her parents had also arrived.

She went to get them, Shub followed her. They both greeted Sachin and Anjali and walked towards their dinner table where Shub's parents were already sitting.

Sachin and Anjali saw Shub's parents and greeted them with a Namaste. Shub's parents reciprocated their greetings too! Shub's Father took the initiative, walked to Sachin and hugged him. He went ahead to say, "Huge fan, Sir. Hamesha se."

Sachin: "Arrey thank you Sir. Baithiye na."

Shub's Mom and Sara's Mom also exchanged a hug with smile. They all sat down to the table and an awkward silence was beginning to follow is when Sara interrupted,

"I know we all are meeting for the first time. I am so happy. Shub and I have always always thought of this moment and seeing all 4 of you together with us, celebrating us, means the world to us. Thank you so much for coming."
While Sara was saying all this, Shub kept on holding her hand. He then said, "I am not as good as Sara when it comes to expressing emotions, but I am learning. Sachin Sir, thank you for giving me a chance, not now, but 4 years back when we had come to you, thank you for trusting me with your most precious possession, Our Sara. As I had promised earlier, I will do everything possible in my capacity, to make her smile, every other day."

Shub's Mom: "Haan itna toh tujhe karna hi padega, warna maine laafe lagaaane hain tujhe."

Everyone burst into laughing.

Sara's Mom: "Nahi Par, Shubman bhi bahut pyaaara hai, bilkul bhi demanding nahi hai. Kabhi kabhi main dono ki nok jhok hote hue dekhti hoon na, toh mujhe lagta hai Sara hi badmaash hai, vo bechara sab maan leta hai, jo bhi vo bolti hai."

Sachin: "Chalo accha hai, Shubman abhi se seekh gaya hai, jo lesson seekhne me hume kai saaal lag gaye, Girlfriend/Wife is always correct. Kyun Gill bhai saheb ??"

Shub's Father: "Bilkul sahi kaha, Sir.

Hahahahaha!" They all burst into laughing again.

They were having dinner is when Anjali told Shub's Mom, "Asal me hume utna pata nahi tha, aapke yahan kya kya raditions hote hain, we got some gifts. Hume laga ek baar hum mil lenge, phir hum dono aapas me baat cheet karte rahenge. Cheezen samajhte rahenge."

Shub's Mom: "Arrey hume bhi badi duvidha thi. Humne bola bhi Shub ko, magar aap toh jaanti hi hain aajkal ke bacchon ko, kehne laga, aaplog dekh lo, mujhe ye sab samajh nahi aata. Hum bhi aaplogo ke liye kuch gifts leke aaye hain, jo bhi hume sahi laga."

Shub: "Basically mnaa karne ke baawjood dono sides se gift aa gaye hain. Hahahha. Kaafi similar thoughts hain aaplogo ke."

Shub's Father: "Haan beta, tabhi toh aaplogo ke bhi thoughts mil gaye naa."

Parents were all smiling yet again!

Sara: "Why aren't you guys trying the pudding. Maine especially banwaya hai, it's Christmas time. Sabko khaaana padega."

They also facetimed Shahneel and Arjun. The meet went really well. Both the families were so content with everything that happened on dinner that night. The best thing about them was, they all were very genuine, on the face people. They even teased Shub and Sara that they should atleast let them know a year before they finally decide to get married. All this while, Shub hadn't left Sara's hand even for a second. The color of love was too evident to be ignored on both their faces. Seeing them like that, had given a much needed assurance to both the sides. Sara's parents were content that Shub will always stand by their daughter's side where as Shub's parents were also extremely satisfied seeing how grounded Sara's parents were. They always knew Sara was like that, but seeing Sachin being such a genuine father, had clearly won their hearts too. All in all, It was indeed a very happy 2022 ending for Shub aur uski Sara.

In 2024, let's unwind how 2023 would have beeeen for our cuties.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also, a veryyyyy veryyyyy Happy New Year you all, lots of hugs to everyone reading this! 🥰🫶🏻🧿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 3.3K 34
Hello ! It's a one shot book of Shubsara (Shubman Gill and Sara Tendulkar) It will be containing Some mature contents ;) Disclaimer- it's a fanficti...
29K 4K 25
Here I'll write some short stories of our beloved couple SidNaaz aka Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill. 1. Her Innocent Love [𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑] 2...
59.8K 3.5K 27
Are they boyfriends?? Maybe!! But the rumors say shubman is dating sara? Maybe not??
11.4K 649 8
Mr.Gill and Mr.kishan a lovely, chaotic, funny, sassy, cute, romantic... etc.. one /two or Three shots.. Hope you all enjoy.. please tell me your req...