BoyxBoy oneshots

By thegay_bsf

This book contains a lot of smut so if you don't like it, you can leave🥰 More

Info<3
Childhood bestfriend
Lies
Teacher

The 'emo' boy

4.3K 36 40
By thegay_bsf

Smut!
_______________________________

Malin hated parties.

His old college friends convinced him to come to one, Malin of course said no but this was going to be one of his first ever actual parties he would go to.

Convincing Malin wasn't hard at all, all they had to say was "There's gonna be some hot guys there" and that was enough for him to be in his bathroom fixing his hair and straightening out his clothes.

He wore a white crop top, a white skirt with pink stripes, a star belt added to it, and white leggings. He fluffed out his hair more and put on mascara, a little blush, lip gloss, and a tad bit of eyeliner. When he looked in the mirror he exhaled and smiled.

He looked hot.

Malin's phone vibrated, alerting him that his Uber was there. He grabbed his keys that went to his apartment and put on his pair of white mid-calf boots. He picked up his small bookbag with a bear keychain on it, walked outside, and made it to his Uber, telling him the address of the party and settling in before pulling off.
___________________________

Malin regretted saying yes to this party.

There were people scattered all across the front lawn, the front door was open so you could see not even half of the people inside. The brown-haired male gulped before paying his Uber driver and getting out of the car, heading towards the house that was more than likely going to get a noise complaint in an hour or two.

Malin walked into the house, immediately getting hit with the stench of must, alcohol, and probably sex. He grimaced at the smell and then felt a hand grab his shoulder and turn him around.

"Malin! You made it!" His friend who invited him, Derek, shouted in his ear. Malin cringed but smiled and nodded.

"I didn't have much of a choice huh?" Malin replied, his accent barely picking up because of the music. Derek scoffed before he patted Malin on the back and looked over to a group of boys, Malin recognizing some like Harry, Dan, and some others he didn't quite know.

"Well get yourself a drink and have fun! Don't get yourself into trouble." Derek grinned and started to walk over to the group he was eyeing. Harry blushed when Derek waved and said something Malin couldn't hear. He knew Derek and Harry had something going on but no one dared to question it. Malin shrugged and made his way to the kitchen. He didn't plan on drinking so he got himself a cup, poured some fruit punch into it, and drank that. He scanned the crowd of people, trying to find anyone interesting but most of the guys looked like dickheads who were drunk out of their minds or were just making out with a random girl. Totally not his type.

Malin sighed and went to pour some more fruit punch into his cup but before he could turn around, his eyes landed on a taller guy who didn't look drunk out of their mind or making out with a random girl.

The guy had on a black long-sleeved shirt, baggy black cargo pants, silver chains around his neck, rings on both of his hands along with a tattoo, a pair of black Jordan 1s, and his hair was jet black. He was also about 6'5, so much taller than Malin since he was 5'5.

Now that was Malin's type.

Malin knew he wasn't going to go up and speak to the mysterious man but he was going to ask questions about him.

"Hey, Derek?" Malin made his way over to the long-haired male who was surprisingly alone in the living room.

"Hm?" Derek turned around, he was tipsy but Malin didn't question it.

"Who's that guy in the kitchen wearing all black?" Derek raised his eyebrow, confused about who the shorter was talking about. "The tall guy? With lots of jewellery on?" Derek perked up, finally understanding who he was talking about.

"Oh him! That's Elias, he has like- all the girls over him. The guys that are jealous of him call him the 'emo' boy though his style is pretty unique. Anyways- why'd you ask?" Derek asked tilting his head in question.

"Erm- is he single? I- I just thought he looked cute that's all!" Malin exclaimed while blushing. Derek gasped and shrieked, smiling widely at Malin.

"Oh my god! I should totally hook you two up! "

"Derek no-"

"Why not?! You two would be so cute together!"

"Oh my- forget it Derk" Malin sighed and walked back into the kitchen, not seeing the guy who's supposedly Elias anywhere. The curly-haired boy grumbled and took a sip out of his cup. He looked back at the crowd and looked where he was talking to Derek, just to see Elias looking back at him with a smirk while Derek was behind him, giving Malin a thumbs up then started walking away looking like a proud dad.

Malin's POV

What the hell...

I sighed and drank the final sip out of my cup until it was finally empty.

"Would you like another drink?"

A lower voice came up from behind me and took my cup.

I jumped and looked behind me, seeing who was presumably Elias smirking at me. He had his sleeves now rolled up, flexing his biceps while he gripped the cup.

"Oh uh- sure- I guess.." I blushed and turned around fully to see the man starting to make me another drink. Elias's lips were parted, concentrating on making the drink which made him look 10x hotter than he already does.

"Anddd... Finished! Here you go, a fruit punch margarita." The man smiled and turned back to give the drink to me. I eyed him, raising an eyebrow with a small grin. "Don't worry, I didn't spike your drink- I'm not like that" Elias chuckled and I blushed with a small nod while taking a sip out of the cup.

I stayed silent for a few seconds, letting the taste settle in before I finally spoke. "This isn't too bad, I must say so myself..." I grinned at the taller man, seeing how the compliment made him blush and how he noticed my slight accent.

"Well, that's good... Clearly you aren't from around here so where are you from hm?" Elias asked, leaning against the island that was in the middle of the kitchen. When I looked at Elias I saw more of his facial features. He had eyebags and a bit of eye shadow above his eyes. He had a hell of a jawline and such an adorable smile that had dimples with it too.

I've never seen anyone as handsome as him, his dimples made me fall so much harder than I already was- I didn't even know this man! God damnit..

"Well- I'm originally from Sweden but moved to America when I was 5 to start off fresh with my dad and sister."

I wasn't lying but I also wasn't telling the full truth. My mum and dad had a great relationship, they loved each other dearly. Or that was just the font they put on for me and my sister. Turns out that my Mum was cheating on my Dad for God knows how long but my Dad found out and divorced her. She kept threatening to take us from him but when they went to court he took custody of us- which I'm very glad about. My mum began to be a huge drunk and we didn't need to be around her anymore so we moved here- to California since my Dad always wanted to move here. It's a beautiful place and way better from where we came from.

"Oh? What about your Mom?" He asked with genuine concern.

I hummed and looked down at the island, gripping my cup with a frown. Elias put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.

"Hey it's alright- you don't have to talk about it if you're uncomfortable with it." He said reassuringly. I shook my head and sighed, standing at my full height (which wasn't tall at all compared to Elias), and stretched my arms out.

"No no, it's ok. My mum is out of the picture- she wasn't the greatest mum in the world." I chuckled softly and looked at Elias. He had an understanding look on his face and nodded. He stood at his full height and completely towering over me.

"Hm... How long do you plan on staying?" He suddenly asked and his deep tone came back and so did his smirk.

"Not too long- my friends made me stay but you just might make me want to stay..." I flirted which made him chuckle.

"I'm glad I can have that effect on people," he flirted back, placing his hand on the curve of my hip and pulling me in closer to him so I could feel his breath on my face when he lowered his head to my level. I felt his thumb playing at the top of the skirt, pulling it then snapping it back and rubbing his thumb on my skin.

I blushed and set my hands on his chest, putting my head down to look where his hands were. One of Elias's hands went to my chin and gripped it gently to pull my head up so I could look at him. His lips were parted and he looked down at mine with a smirk, I knew he got the satisfaction he needed when he saw me blush and then pulled off of me, grinning and pretending nothing happened.

I was about to say something until I saw Derek walk up to us, drunker than he was the last time I saw him.

"Well I *hiccup* seE that you tWo finally *hiccup* deciDed to speak to each other~," Derek says sounding drunk out of his mind.

"And you clearly seem to be enjoying yourself..." Elias scoffed with a smile.

"Of courSe I am mAn! Who *hiccup* wouldn't be~?!" His voice cracks were definitely getting the better of him. I looked at Elias then back at Derek and scoffed before grabbing Derek's arm and started walking towards Harry and his other friends. "Hey MaliN! How ya doIn' man~!" The stench of alcohol hit me directly in the face.

"Just dandy..." I mumbled, slightly annoyed he interrupted my time with Elias. I tuned Derek out and finally saw Harry come into view, sighing with relief when I saw him. I got over to him quickly.

"Oh hey, Malin! What's u- oh!" Derek quickly latched onto Harry when he saw him I groaned as the weight finally got off of me.

"I'm sorry, he found me and I figured keeping him by you would help him possibly sober up." I chuckled softly and looked at Harry to make sure he wasn't mad, which gladly he wasn't. He looked relieved actually.

"Well thanks, I'm glad you can trust him with me. He needs to get sobered up because he's gonna have a hell of a time when he wakes up tomorrow." Harry smiled at me softly and thanked me again before walking away to find Derek a place to get comfortable in.

I groaned and really hoped Elias didn't leave already. I turned around and jumped back embarrassingly far when I saw Elias was right behind me. "Woah there! Didn't mean to scare ya," he chuckled and I just stared at him with a soft smile.

He walked back up to me and placed his hands on my waist, pulling me in like he did earlier. "Ya know... I would really like to finish what we started back there..." He whispered in a more deeper tone so only he and I could hear. He rubbed the skin that was showing below my crop top, pulling me closer so our areas below touched. I blushed more and let out a muffled whine.

"I would- I would love that..." I
whispered back. He let go of my waist and grabbed my wrist instead, pulling me to where I assumed the bedrooms were. He knocked on one of the doors to the end to make sure no one was in it doing the you know what.

Thankfully no one was in it when we walked in.

He walked in first and I walked in. I turned around to shut the door and when I turned back around I was immediately slammed into the door with hands gripping my waist and started to slide them up and down my curves.

"Well calm down lover boy I'm right here..." I giggled and placed my arms behind his neck. The taller male bent down the my level so his breath was hitting my lips. He hummed and placed his index finger above my chin, thumb on my bottom lip, and the rest of his fingers under my chin. Elias looked at my lips and smirked.

"May I?" Elias said quietly, his words smooth like honey. The black-haired male eyes were lidded with lust and desire- but also something else I couldn't quite put my finger on. Our lips were brushing against each other's, breath fanning across each other's faces.

"Please.." Elias wasted no time to move his hand to the side of my face and gently locked our lips together. He kissed me softly and slowly. All of the background noise was blocked out and it felt like the world was disappearing. I gasped at the sensational feeling I felt. My lips parted and Elias groaned with pure want, and kissed me again, this time hard and deep.

The kiss was intoxicating and had my stomach doing flips. Elias moved his hands back down to my hips and gripped them while biting my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and he shoved his tongue in, not leaving any place untouched. He tapped my sides, indicating for me to jump, which I did.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he continued to kiss me. I whimpered when Elias gripped my hips rougher. The cold metal on his fingers dug into my skin, surely to leave some marks.

Elias moved us to the bed, setting me down gently on it trying to be as soft as possible. Our lips separated and he started to kiss down my jaw; licking and nipping at it. When the taller got to my neck he bit and sucked everywhere until he knew he found the place he was looking for when I let out a louder moan. Elias abused that spot on my neck while moving his hands down to my hips, running his hands up and down it. He surprised me by moving his knee up and putting it straight onto my crotch.

"Oh shit~ Fuck Elias..." I moaned as he ground his knee onto me. He moved his hands under my shirt to play with my nipples. I whined and whimpered since he continued to tease me. "Elias please..."

"Please what Hun?"

"Y-you know what!" I tried grinding down onto his knee for some type of friction but failed when Elias pinned me down to the mattress, shaking his head with an evil smirk.

He leaned down next to my ear and whispered "Mm... Such a pretty boy~ how about you beg for it, hm?"

His voice made my stomach do somersaults.

The way he had one hand placed on my hip and the other beneath my shirt, hovering over my, now hard, nipple. The way my skirt was lifted from where his knee was placed below it. The way his voice was deep and dominant, telling me to beg for the pleasure I wanted was enough to have me squirming where I lay.

"Please Elias...! I want you~ I need you please!" I whined, he chuckled and moved his knee up higher, making me moan while gripping the bed sheets.

"You can do better than that~" Elias smiled at me and I glared at him, embarrassed that I had to beg in the first place.

"Elias please fuck me~! I need you to fuck me hard~ make me scream and cry! Please Elias~!"

I sighed in relief when Elias began to take off his and my shirt, discarding it on the floor. He unbuckled his belt and also pulled my skirt up to reveal the lacy panties I was wearing. Of course I came prepared because who knew where this night could've taken me?

Elias's breath hitched when he saw my underwear. He pulled off the panties and I groaned as my dick was finally released. Elias kept my skirt on making me groan in embarrassment. Elias began to kiss down my torso, going down to my thighs and kissing the inside of it. He made marks on my inner thigh, dangerously close to my aching dick.

Elias decided to stop teasing me and give me the friction I oh so desperately needed. He moved his head up so he hovered over my crotch. He grabbed the base of my dick while staring me in my eyes. He started going down, taking me whole into his mouth. I moaned out loudly and gripped the bed sheets. Elias felt my dick throbbing in his mouth so he bobbed his head up and down, staring at me while doing so.

"O-oh fuck Elias! I'm close- so close!" I was a sensitive man and I knew it. Of course I had guys fuck me in the past but recently I haven't been getting any action so I've been pretty damn desperate.

When Elias felt my dick start to throb in his mouth and my legs start to shake he pulled off and grinned widely at my pathetic whines.

"W-why! I was close..." I complained and arched my back slightly.

"I'm sorry darling, you'll be getting much better pleasure soon," His words were soothing. He brought 3 fingers up to my mouth. "Just suck."

I looked at the three fingers. I blushed, taking the fingers into my mouth. The digits moved inside my mouth from me sucking and swirling my tongue on them. My eyes were half lidded and the way I bobbed my head on the fingers definitely made me look like a total slut.

Elias pulled his fingers out of my mouth and hummed contently.

"Good boy."

The praise sent shivers down my spine and a whimper out of my mouth.

Elias's fingers went down and he slowly pushed one into me. I groaned in discomfort and squirmed. Elias pinned my hips down and gave me a stern look.

"Stop moving." His voice was deep and demanding. It made me stop immediately.

He began to move his finger in and out until I finally felt the pleasure. I begged for another and he easily complied. He added another finger and started to scissor me. I let out loud whimpers and whines of pleasure and didn't even notice when he added a third finger. His fingers moved perfectly inside of me. When he shifted his fingers in a different way, he hit my bundle of nerves and I screamed out his name.

"ELIAS! I'M CLOSE P-PLEASE~" My legs shook violently and precum was coming out of my tip. I was so close to my high until he pulled his fingers out, edging me again. "God damnit Elias!"

The male above me chuckled and stripped off his pants, throwing them somewhere else in the room. I had an "angry" look on my face but that was before I looked down at his huge boner bulging out of his boxers. My breath hitched and I was blushing furiously. "What? Don't have anything to say now do ya?" He commented snarkily.

"Fuck you..." I mumbled while he began pulling off his boxers. His dick sprung out and I was in awe at his size. He was fucking huge. I've never seen anyone as been as Elias and I am not exaggerating. It was thick and long, just perfect for me. "W-will that even fit inside of me...?" I asked genuinely curious.

"We'll have to see" he responded then lined up with my hole. "Ready?" I nodded and he started to push inside. I screamed in pain, stuffing my face into a pillow so I wasn't being too loud. He continued to push in until he was fully in and stopped to let me adjust. I was panting heavily, my breathing ragged and uneven as I tried to adjust to his abnormally large size.

I told him he could move so he placed his veiny hands on my waist and held it tightly so it would definitely leave a bruise in the future. He pulled out almost all the way before slamming back into me making me scream out in pleasure. He pushed my skirt up so it wasn't in the way and continued to slam into me at a not too fast but hard pace. "Fuck you're so tight~ You're doing great darling... ~" Elias praised me.

My eyes were closed and my mouth agape with explicit noises coming out of it. My hands gripped the bed sheets so hard my knuckles were turning white. My moans were moans of pure bliss with no pain in sight. I begged him to go faster, I needed this so badly.

Elias pounded into me at a ruthless pace with groans coming from between his lips. I felt a hand being placed on my cheek and turned my head to look him in his eyes.

"Look at this baby," he grabs my hand and places it below my stomach where I can feel a bulge going in and out. "You can see me inside of you, you can see me fucking you senseless while you lay there like a whore." His words were like venom to me. I didn't know I could get harder until now. I looked down at the bulge in my stomach and moaned loudly. That's so fucking hot.

His groans and hard slams were tipping me over to the edge again and I surely didn't want him to stop. Elias bent down and started making love bites on my neck. My legs wrapped around his waist and I attached my arms around his neck. I clawed at his back when he started somehow pounding faster into me.

His thrusts were getting sloppy and he was breathing more heavily onto my neck. Suddenly I felt one of his hands jerking me off at a quick speed. I whined and bucked my hips into his hand. "I-I'm gonna cum!~ please Elias let me cum!" I begged with tears now streaming down my face from all of the pleasure.

"G-go ahead darling..." Elias breathed out and started going a lot more faster with his thrusts. I came with a loud moan, my cum getting on his hand, my chest, and my skirt. I let my arms unattached from his neck and lay still on the side of my head.

Elias was moaning in my ear, knowing how close he was as well. "Do it inside hun~ I wanna feel all of you~" I whispered to him with a smirk. His grip tightened on my waist and his hips bucked into me as he came balls deep and hard inside me. He pounded a couple of more times before slowing down and stopping completely.

Both of our breathing was uneven since we were calming down from our high.

Elias twitched inside of me then pulled out slowly with a low groan and a whimper from me. He looked at me and I looked back at him. His jet black hair was sticking to his forehead, and his face was a light tint of red but I knew mine was darker.

He smiled down at me then kissed me passionately while running his hands up and down my torso. "Fuck that was amazing baby..." He said and all I could do was nod with a small grin. "Here, let me get us cleaned up..." He stood up and grabbed his pants and boxers from the ground and put them back on. He got my shirt and tossed it at me before going to one of the dressers in the room and getting some tissues from the tissue box that was on it. The taller walked back over to me and wiped down the fluids that were left on my chest, dick, skirt, and running down my thigh. He put my panties back on and pulled my skirt down. I slipped my crop top back on and attempted to stand but failed horribly as I fell right back on the bed. "Eliassss~" I whined and he chuckled.

"I'm here don't worry" he had my boots in his hands and kneeled to put them on me. I felt like a princess. I blushed at his kindness, smiling very widely.

Elias got back up and grabbed my hand to help me up. I stood but still needed him by my side. "Want me to take you home or to my house?" He asked softer than I heard him speak all day. My cat Mixie was still at home so I needed to go to my house anyway.

"Mine..." I mumbled and he nodded. Elias opened the door which revealed the same party that's been going on for however long we were in there. I groaned at the loud music and squeezed myself more into Elias's side when we started walking through the crowd.

We finally made it to the front door but of course got interrupted by Derek (again).

"Hey guysss! Leaving so soonnn?" His words were slurring horribly and all I did was smile at it.

"Yeah, I'm taking him home, pretty rough night..." Elias responded. Derek eyed us suspiciously before shrugging it off and walking away. I giggled and Elias sighed, now making it out the front door.
______________________________

The ride to my house was silent but comfortable. Elias's hand was rubbing my thigh the entire ride and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep since I awoke to Elias carrying me inside my house. I gave him my address when we first got in his car.

I was settled on the bed with my shoes getting taken off and heard hangers hitting each other in my closet. Elias walked over to me with pajamas and a new pair of underwear. He unclothed me and put everything on, making sure I was comfortable.

I was unsure if he was going to stay or leave like everyone else I've slept with. It wasn't going to be anything new but it'll probably still hurt.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the bed dip beside me and hands sneaking around my waist. Hot breath hit my neck and a bare chest was against my back. So he is gonna stay...

Elias was nothing like anyone I've ever met. He was handsome and actually cared if something was wrong. He was different.

"Goodnight my love..."

"Goodnight..."

Maybe I did like parties after all...

_______________________________

DUDE THAT SRSLY TOOK FOREVER. I ALWAYS STOP WRITING IN LIKE THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY AND CONTINUE LIKE 2 WEEKS AFTER. Anyway I didn't re-read this so feel free to correct me on anything.

I have so many ideas for this one shot so stay tuned :)

4500+ words

-Rem<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 131 26
WARNING: CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE AND SMUT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
46.8K 570 20
CONTAINS SMUT!⚠️⚠️
15.4K 216 27
WARNING SMUT MAYBE INCLUDED. If you do not like boyxboy relationships dont read this.
Mine. By Brat 💙.

Teen Fiction

27.4K 714 12
Read to find out.