The Desire

By KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz gill I had always desired to be loved and wanted by my husband from the day we got married but thr... More

Prologue
"Packing "
" Spoiled "
" Broken promises "
" Change "
" Blue moon "
" Chocolate "
" Booboo "
" Toys "
" 30 day's "
" Puraani Delhi "
" Pancakes "
" Olden days "
" Baby Steps "
" Kiss "
" Jealous man "
" Boy's "
" Lipstick "
" Prove me "
" Step back "
" Bowling "
" Baby Sissy "
" Re-thinking"
" Team "
" Strawberries with Ketchup "
" Together "
" Better Day "
" Family man "
" Connection "
" Midnight cravings "
" Vacation "
" Vacation 2 "
" 22Weeks "
" Beautiful Mama "
"Missing "
"Family "
" Perfect "
" Epilogue (Part One) "
" Epilogue ( Part Two) "

" Call me dada "

1.1K 145 19
By KashishSharanyaShara

Sidharth

" Kutte kidar hai?? I'm waiting outside"

I said to kushal who was on call with me, I wait impatiently outside of his mother's house to meet Zahara.

" Abey ayee bahar kyu khaada hai, andar aaja towards the garden I'm getting Zahara over there "

" Couldn't you say that before, wait I'm on my way "

I hung up the call asking the guards to open the gates and I said them not to inform anyone except kushal , I enter the garden to find Zahara running around chasing the dogs while kushal stood next to her keeping an eye. I watch my baby laughing and giggling around happily ' kushal was right!! She is a happy baby just like her mom' I thought observing.zahara who wore a pink overalls and shoes , she resembles just like me I remember running to kushal saying my new born baby looks like me. She has just taken those pretty nose and lips from her mother except that my daughter has similar eyes as mine, facial structure to her eyebrows just like me and she is chubby and super cute .

" You know she is just like shehnaaz all the way till I got her here she was kept on repeating the word surprise , and I think she hates surprise like her "

Said kushal while my focus was just on zahara who stops exhausted laying on the ground while coco licks her face making her giggle. I watch kushal walking towards her and scoping her in his arms and pointing his finger towards me and addressing me to her.

" Baby look there, who is it?? Is that sidharth uncle "

'Wait a minute sidharth uncle!!! Kya bhok raha hai yeh kutta ' I thought glaring at kushal who just smiled conversing with zahara who looked confused , I was quick enough to move towards him and took my baby away from his hold.

" Kya bhok raha hai sala?? Uncle!! I'm her dad she needs to call me papa"

" You think me teaching her papa will make her understand that you are her dad"

" That doesn't mean you make me as her uncle , ewww that sounds so old "

" Hyee she calls me uncle too but I don't consider it to be old "

" Kushal you are her uncle aka chachu it makes sense where as I'm her dad so she can't call me uncle "

" Now being called as dad doesn't make you old "

" Nahi because I'm actually her dad duffer "

" Duffer kis ko bola bey ! bodyguard kahi ka "

" Bodyguard kon hai bey??? I'm .... "

I stop myself when I felt a small fist punched across my face, looking down towards zahara I saw her smiling at me with a toothy grin blabbering.

" Machar!! "

" Sahi kaha baby sidharth uncle is a machar "

Cooed kushal tickling zahara who giggles throwing her head back I secure my arms tightly around her as she rocks back, I glare at kushal who stops immediately with a sly smile. Zahara composes herself looking back and forth between me and kushal but she settled her gaze over me.

" Mumma "

" No dada "

" Mumma mumma "

" Dada dada dada "

" Mummm mumma mumma "

" Nahi Zahara I'm your dada "

" Nahi mumma "

" Call me dada "

" Mumdaa "

" Mumdaa??? Yeh kya hai?? "

I said looking over at kushal who looked at me with thoughtful eyes.

" Maybe it's the female version of dada "

" Kya!! Kuch bhi bol maath sala "

" Sala "

Say's zahara repeating after me, I glare at my naughty daughter who giggles repeating the word ' sala sala ' again and again , I tried stopping her but nothing works to shut my chatter baby up ' bilkul apni mummy pa gayi hai, stubborn, talkative aur mein jo bolu uska opposite karthi hai just like shehnaaz ' I thought listening to my baby saying sala , I pull her away from me which made her quite she watched me carefully as I smirk looking at her she waited patiently for me to say something but I ended up kissing all over her face making her squeal out loud listening to her squeal the dogs moved towards us almost tackling me to the ground along with zahara I held her tight. I blew raspberries over zahara belly making her yell and pull my hair through her tiny fist.

I place zahara over my shoulder who clutched my hair in her tiny hands I ran around the garden holding her tight followed by kushal and the dogs who tried chasing us.

" Come zahara let's go your mumma will be waiting for us, if we stay out here any longer mumma will turn into sherawali maatha "

Say's kushal who extended his hands towards zahara who was in my arms, she looks at kushal and than at me but eventually moves towards him, he holds her in his arm while she turned towards me speaking.

" Babye machar "

" Zahara it's dada "

" Me me!! "

" I know it's you zahara but I'm dada not machar "

" Machar "

" Machar nahi meri jaan it's dada "

I say sighing watching my happy baby who just grins at me she lifts her hand's up doing a grabby motion towards me I instantly move towards her bringing my face near her she moves forward joining our face together , she grabbed my face kissing my nose and grins at me.

" Babye mumma "

I just kiss her forehead saying her a goodbye moving out of the house heading for my meeting with the new client at blue moon thinking ' this is going to be harder than I expected, I thought she would instantly call me papa or dada but what did my baby choose machar like seriously I'm far away from looking or being like a machar, now what? I did see that she had felt the familiarity looking at me, maybe she does remember I'm her papa but she saw me when she was 2 days old for the first time and last when she was a 6 weeks old ' I enter the blue moon cafe and the nostalgia hits me it's still the same, the same old furniture, oder and ambiance. My thoughts were instantly drawn to the first time I met shehnaaz over here.

" Chal sidharth it's your turn now "

Says gaurav placing his card over the table I watch my cards looking for the right one to place but couldn't find one so I draw a card from the deck passing my chance to kushal who sat next to me. I drink my pepsi watching the game when I heard someone calling me, I look up to find a beautiful woman standing near our table, she had her long brown hair falling on her shoulder wore a green turtle neck top and a skirt along with a blazer on , I look at her observing her features and listening to her talks as she spoke.

" Excuse me, sorry for disturbing you guys . Can I talk to you ?? Just for a minute "

" Koi lod nahi jii ek minute kya ek ghanta baath karo. Baath hi kyu join bhi karo humare sath game mein "

" Ji nahi "

" Kyu nahi "

" Oye!! Chep tera say nahi usse blue color shirt wala banda say gal karni hai. Chup reh warna tera muh tod dungi "

Warned the women pointing at niraj who just shuts his mouth looking at the angry women I got off my seat guiding her towards the corner.

" So what do you want to talk about??"

" Sorry "

" Why?? Is it some kind of a dare "

I said looking at her who watched back and forth between me and a group of women's who looked like her friends, she just nods her head talking.

" You can say that I suppose"

" What is this dare about?? You need to ask me on a date "

" No "

" Kiss "

" Ji nahi "

" Phir?? "

I asked confused she just smiles at me apologetic making me confused I watch her as she gets her hand out from her back which I was failed to observe as I was lost in her, my eyes widen when I felt something being smashed across my face I wipe my nose to find some frosting over it she bites her lower lip as I watch my hands covered with the frosting. I heard people laughing at us which were mostly my friends and the group of women who gave her the dare.

" You!!! "

" It's a dare yaar, mein thodi na tera muh pay cake maran chathi hu "

" Lekin yehh !!"

" Chala koi na, I will buy you a cake as an apology "

" Seriously ek aur cake??? "

" Ok phir kulfi "

" I don't like kulfi "

" I love kulfi toh kulfi it is "

" I didn't agree for this "

" But I did, chalo let's go "

" Who should decide this me or you?? "

" Obviously me , I was the one who smashed you with the cake "

" And I was the one who got cake across his face, and I decide I don't want cake "

" Alag hi tantey hai "

I sat on the same spot where I first meet her, ordering my self some pepsi I watch shehnaaz walking out of the cafe holding her food and drinks out driving away letting me watch her go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 3.7K 31
"Why?" I asked. He didn't answer me, his eyes were calm and cold. "You cannot just take anybody's life!" I yelled at him. He took a step towards me...
580K 39K 62
"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want. Just don't interfere in my life. You hav...
345K 17K 58
Heyy guys this is my first story, so I hope that you all will support me. . . . . Two opposite personalities: A cute, bubbly, and innocent girl-Shehn...
387K 25.1K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...