VK One Shots

Por INeedU2609

Just random Taekook one shots. There will be TopKook and also TopTae. Also some smutty shits going down, but... Más

Movie Date
Red Pearl's Sinisters
Destined
Bros?
Bros? Pt.2
Top To Bottom
Crush
Mr. Wife
Not a Chapter
Love Wins All
Kim Jeon Haerin
Cyber City

Euphoria

73 2 1
Por INeedU2609

Top Tae

Taehyung's birthday special🎉

Kim Taehyung, the prince of the Zedurdain Kingdom.

The young prince who was submerged in his slumber, was awoken by the palace head maid. "Prince? Prince, you must wake up. The majesty commands your presence in the dining room."

"What does that crap want with me?" Taehyung grumbles with his eyes still closed. God, just in time to ruin his sleep. That old man, or the so-called King of Zedurdain won't let him live.

The maid gasped. "Young prince! You must not address your majesty in such a scornful way!" She said covering her mouth with her palms.

"Did I say anything wrong Elie? And what does 'father' need me for?" Taehyung asks while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"He says you've been slacking off on your archery, and combat classes prince." Elie replies.

Oh yeah, as Taehyung was training to be the future king, he had to take a bunch of classes to be the perfect ruler. But no one really cared to know if Taehyung was into being king. Well, he wasn't. Taehyung never wanted to be a royal, but what can he do about fate?
"Stop with the prince thing already. Urrg, I can't do those classes for god's sake. It's a pain in the- OH OUCH!" Taehyung screamed in pain.

"Stop using bad language, boy!" Elie scolds while pulling Taehyung's ear.

"Ah! Alright, alright. I'll stop!" Taehyung gets out of bed while running a hand through his blonde hair and sighs. His life wasn't going to get any better, but that doesn't mean he can't change that. Or a certain someone.

Taehyung walked downstairs after taking a shower and politely sat himself down by his mother. The king, on the other hand, looked pissed. If Taehyung were to exaggerate, then his face looked more burnt than the last time their chef accidentally burnt their steak, which caused the poor chef to be fired.

"What's with him?" Taehyung asked his mother while digging into his serving of blueberry pancakes.

"Tae, don't tick him off even more. Just talk to him. I'm tired of having to make you two always come to a compromise. And why haven't you been attending your classes? Your mentor was just here to tell us that the last time he tried to teach you combat, you ran off into the village." The queen finished with a sigh.

Taehyung just nodded while dumping about a quarter of the pitcher of syrup on his pancakes. "What do you expect me to do? I don't like talking to him. And about those classes, how many times do I have to tell you that's not my thing? I just want to travel the world, see amazing places, and maybe find the 'one' for me someday." Taehyung says, while revisiting all his fantasies.

"Young man, show some respect. It's been 10 minutes since you came down and haven't greeted anyone yet. Be more punctual." The king says.
Taehyung grits his teeth. "Good morning." He said with a stiff smile.
...
A smile finally rose on Taehyung's face as he walked down to the horse stables, to find his horse being cleanly groomed. He slowly petted the horse's black silky main, as the horse also 'neighed' in joy. Taehyung chuckled and put his saddle on the horse.

"Prince, are you going out again?" The stable boy asks him.

"Yes Jimin, I'm going out again. Wanna come with me this time? I can show you the boy."

"Really? But-." Jimin studders. It's not like he doesn't want to go. Prince Taehyung was his only friend, but he doesn't want the young prince to get in trouble because of him.

"Come on Jimin. I won't tell anyone, I swear." Taehyung says while getting on the horse and lending a hand down to Jimin.

"Oh fine. Just this once, for you. But never again." Jimin says as he hops onto the back of the horse with the help of Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles and whips the leash at the horse. "hYYAaaa."
...
Taehyung rode off into the village with Jimin. In the heart of the village, the prince stopped near a fruit stall. They duo got down as the scent of nectar sweet fruit caught their attention.

Taehyung walked up to the front where he saw the boy, with a big smile on his face as he sold a bag of apples. Pretty eyes that also smiled in delight, a soft tipped nose, and the look completed with the most beautiful pair of lips that were adorned by a mole underneath the bottom lip.

The prince made his way to the boy cutting in front of all the people that were fighting to get their fruit before it sold out.

"Y- your majesty! What brings you here?" The boy asks, bowing forth.

Taehyung just stares into the eyes of this ethereal male. Not a word came from his mouth. Jimin saw the prince star struck and nudged him.

"Sorry about that, our prince here was just astonished by what you had to offer and might have got lost in thinking." Jimin said, rubbing the back of his neck making the boy 'ohh'.

"Ahem- yeah, I'm absolutely dazzled by what you have." Taehyung says, trying to cover up the faint blush that arose on his cheeks.

"But your majesty, we don't have much exotic fruit instead of the mangos that were just sent here this morning. They're pretty much sold out right now, but if you want some then I can arrange some for you the next time you come by?" The boy said.

"Oh, umm, it's okay, I'll just take a banana." Taehyung said handing off 3 dollars. (What kind of banana?😏)

"Your majesty, this is too much for what you've bought." The boy says, shoving the change back into Taehyung's hands.
"It's fine, keep the change." Taehyung said smiling, giving back the money, "May I know your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook." The boy chimes

"Well thank you Mr.Jungkook, I'll be back soon!" The prince said, with the banana in one hand and waving his other hand at Jungkook while getting dragged by Jimin back to his horse.

...
"Jimin, did you see him? How pretty he looked?" Taehyung said while leaning back on a tree stump in the castle courtyard as he took a bite of his banana.

"Uh huh, and I also saw you acting very 'unprincly'." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes at Taehyung.

"Oh shut up Jimin, today's the first time I talked to him. I feel like I achieved something." The prince said, staring off into the sky.

Jungkook was the real definition of beauty.

"Yeahhhhhh, you're hopeless." Jimin said while pointing a finger at Taehyung.

"Hey! I'm not hopeless! Just wait and see stable boy, I'll have that pretty boy
trapped in my charm soon." Taehyung said, stomping his feet like a bratty child.

"Let's see, bratty little prince." Jimin smirks.
...
Today Taehyung was in horse riding class, watching his mentor as he was struggling to stop the horse that just butted him off its back, and was now running in circles around the court. held onto the horse's leash and jumped onto the saddle. He gave his mentor a sly smirk before directing the horse towards the front gates.

"Kim Taehyung! Come back you rascal!" His mentor shouts. But all goes in vain as Taehyung rides out into the village once more with the most idiotic grin.

'Jungkook. What a pretty name, for a pretty person.' Taehyung's thoughts wander to the fruit boy as he slaps the leash of his horse, earning a faster pace.

When Taehyung reaches the fruit stand, he sees Jungkook with a pout on his face while swatting away flies from his fruit.

"Hey! Your majesty!" Jungkook calls out to Taehyung as he sees the young prince standing in front of his stall.

"Would you like to buy anything?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung approaches and says, "Actually, I came here for you."

"F-for me? But why?" The pretty boy stutters while looking into the prince's intense gaze.

"I'm just a bit lonely and I don't know anyone around here, well, except you, so I was wondering if you could show me around." Taehyung says.

"Of course! But, there's no one to look after my stand." Jungkook says, with his excitement dying.

Just then Taehyung caught Jimin walking to the palace.

'Jimin, you're just in time.' Taehyung smirks.

"Jimin! Come here!" Taehyung calls out. Jimin turns and looks at the young prince, confused.

"Why are you here? I thought you were horse riding?" Jimin says.

"About that, my mentor said I did a lot of hard work today and I should probably take some rest." Taehyung says with a playful smile on his lips.

"Sure." Jimin says sarcastically.

"Actually!" Taehyung tries harder to convince.

"ShOrE."

Taehyung face palms. "Anyways, you probably won't have anything to do in the palace so can you look after Mr. Jeon's stall while he escorts me through the village?"

Saying that, Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand and runs to his horse.

"Wait what?! You didn't ask for my opinion!" Jimin screams at the prince.

"I don't need your opinion Jimin shi! I'm your prince." Taehyung says while helping Jungkook get up on his horse.

"Precious brat." Jimin mumbles.
...

"Do you always treat your servants like him, your majesty?" Jungkook asks the prince. Jungkook was on the horseback with Taehyung while holding onto the prince's waist.

"Jimin is not a servant." Taehyung says sternly, "I don't like being a prince, I just despise being in a royal family. Too much responsibility and freedom I'm not willing to give up."

Jungkook smiled softly, "you may say that, but in reality, I feel like you would be the perfect king, not saying the current king is bad-."

"He's a bastard." Taehyung cuts off the younger one.

Jungkook chocks on air. "Oh- well that's a way to describe him, your-."

"Stop calling me 'your majesty', just call me Taehyung." The prince says annoyed.

"O-okay, Taehyung." The prince smiles at how good his name sounds when the younger calls him.

Soon they get down by a Soup Dumpling place. Taehyung ties his horse's leash to a tree and sits on the bench.

"This is the best dumpling place ever, if you wanna see the town, this is the best way to start." Jungkook says as he goes to order.

Jungkook comes back with two plates of soup dumplings and gives one to the prince. Taehyung takes his plate and starts eating.

'This is so good!' Taehyung moans at the taste.

Jungkook stares at Taehyung before bursting out into laughter while holding his stomach with his hand.

The prince looked down embarrassed.

"I- I'm so- soh- sor- ry." Jungkook says while catching his breath.

"Don't you feel any shame? Laughing at your prince like this?" Taehyung asks while looking at Jungkook in adoration.

Jungkook swallows his food and finally calms down. "My apologies, I didn't mean to laugh at you."

"It's okay. But these dumplings are really good." Taehyung says, taking another bite.

"Told you so?" Jungkook says while taking his and Taehyung's finished plates to the trash.

"I'll be right back after paying." Jungkook says.

"What? I'm paying." Taehyung says while running up to Jungkook.

"No, it's fine, I should be the one to pay."

"Nope, I'm paying its final, I was the one who asked you to show me around so I should." Taehyung says as he pays the stand owner.

"Alright then."

"Where to next?" Taehyung asks.

"I could show you the flower fields by the lake?"

"That sounds perfect, let's go."

Like that Taehyung wanders around the whole day with Jungkook. It felt amazing, Jungkook would show him places in the town such as the lake, flower fields, and an orphanage which he loved the most. Before they knew it was sun down. Though Taehyung didn't want to go to the palace after leaving Jungkook, he had to go back.

He dropped off Jungkook at his fruit stand, where they saw Jimin with his hair all messed up and wide eyed.

"Jungkook! Oh thank heavens you're back!" Jimin says while hugging him.

"Is everything okay? You look like a mess." Taehyung comments.

Jimin glares at the prince, "you idiot! Do you know what happened to me? As soon as you guys left, a monkey jumped into the stand and attacked my face!"

Taehyung laughs at the brunette.

"Don't laugh!" Jimin snapped at Taehyung.
...

Taehyung came home that night and walked into the lounge area, where he found his father waiting for him. The prince rolled his eyes and was about to walk past when the king stopped him in place.

"Where were you?" He asks looking up from his tea cup.

"I- was horseback riding and then went to the village after completing my tasks."

"Uh huh? You didn't just run away? And go to an orphanage with some rogue boy in the town?" The king asks.

Taehyung looks down at his feet.

"Are your feet more important than answering my question!" The king bellows, making the prince flinch.

"Answer me Kim Taehyung."

"I went to the village, yes. But I just wanted to have a look around and that so-called rogue boy is my friend-!"

"Friend? Are you kidding me?! You're not supposed to make friends! Especially with someone like him."

Taehyung glares at him. How could he dare? To call his Jungkook a rogue? "You don't decide my life." Saying that, the prince stomps away to his chamber.

"Oh yes I do Taehyung! I do!" The king remarks.
...

"So we're going to the flower fields today?" Taehyung asks Jungkook.

This time Taehyung was put in tight restrictions not to leave the castle, but he had his ways.

"Exactly." Jungkook says as Taehyung goes to get his horse.

"We won't need the horse today. It's only 15 minutes away." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles at him and follows.

They reach the enormous field of beautiful flowers with such sweet scents. And some unusual pairs that grew together; such as blue bells, camelias, daisies, daffodils, roses, and lilies.

Taehyung looks at them in awe. He's so mesmerized by the beauty of the pretty flowers.

"Do you like it, Taehyung?" Jungkook asks.

"It's so beautiful! Just like you!" Taehyung compliments the younger without realizing making Jungkook blush.

"I'm sorry, it just slipped." Taehyung apologizes, as his ears turn crimson.

"Oh now worries, it's all good." Jungkook says with an assuring smile.

"Taehyung! Taehyung! You shit! WHy did you leave the palace?" Jimin runs up to them huffing and puffing.

"Hold up, what's the problem?" Asks the prince.

"The problem is that your father invited the Princess of Galicia to see you! And you're here being all lovey dovey with your crush!" Jimin says while sitting between the two.

"Wait what? Princess? Meeting? Me?"

"Yes! Now get your ass up and run."

Taehyung got up and gave Jungkook a light glance before turning around and sprinting to his castle.

Jungkook looked down sadly.

"Hey, don't worry, he'll reject the offer like he did with all the other princesses." Jimin says, throwing an arm over Jungkook.

"W-wha, I don-."

"Shh. I know everything child, you love him." Jimin wiggles his eyebrows at Jungkook.

"No I don't." Jungkook feels his cheeks burning up to a light shade of pink.

"ShOrE." Jimin pulls his popular line of sarcasm again.

Jungkook looks down at his lap again. Taehyung was a Prince. And he was just a mere commoner. It was just probably him hallucinating to ever think that Taehyung would like him.

Jimin wraps his arm around Jungkook. "Hey, why don't we go to the palace?"

"Wait, you'll take me?" Jungkook asks in anticipation.

"Yeah sure! What else do you think I do when Taehyung's at these 'meetings'? Spy on him of course."
Jungkook chuckles, "Okay, let's go."

...

Jimin sneaks Jungkook into the stables as they spy on Taehyung who was in the courtyard talking to the princess of Galicia. He seemed awfully annoyed at the way the woman was trying to nose her face up to his.

Taehyung had his arms crossed while just listening to the princess rant. "Well, I'm the most educated princess, most beautiful, most talented, and the most richest. You couldn't want someone more perfect for you." She says twirling a strand of her hair.

Taehyung rolls his eyes in annoyance at her. "Look, if your just here to boast about your luxuries, I really don't give a fuck."

The princess smirks, "You're just in denial Tae, I'm perfect for you and to be the future queen, think about it." She says and proceeds to kiss his cheek.

"Bye." She walked back into the castle while Taehyung was standing still.

Jungkook feels tears rolling down his face. He harshly wipes them and runs out of the stable.

"Jungkook! Wait!" Jimin runs after him, but sighs as he has already run out of the castle boundaries.

Taehyung comes into the stable after a while to see Jimin sitting on a tree stump with a stern look.

"What? Why are you staring at me?" Taehyung asks.
"Why didn't you reject her? Do you know how heartbroken Jungkook looked? He ran away after she kissed you."

"What?! I did reject her! As soon as I got here, she was just too much of a female dog to listen." Taehyung says while rolling his eyes.

"You mean a bitch?" Jimin asks.

Taehyung gasped, "You were the one who told me not to swear at women and now you're doing it?"

"She deserved it. Now go get your pretty boy before he drowns in his own poor tears." Jimin pats Taehyung's back.
...

Taehyung ran into the village to find Jungkook back at his stand sniffling while sitting on the stool. Jungkook was chewing on an apple while tearing up every five seconds or so.

Taehyung ran behind the stall and stood in front of the pretty boy who was still looking down. The prince took the apple from his hands, making him look up at Taehyung.

"I'm sorry Jungkook." Taehyung says as he cups the boy's cheeks

"N-no, i-it's fine, I was just being stupid. A low life like me doesn't deserve love." He said, choking on his tears.

"Now you're acting stupid." Taehyung leans down to place a kiss on Jungkook's forehead.
Jungkook still stays unphased. But then says, "She's a princess. She has everything, perfect for you."

"Alright. I admit she's perfect. But not for me." Taehyung says now stuffing Jungkook's face against his torso.

"S-shw whvm isifm?"

"What was that?" Taehyung pulls the younger's face out of his embrace.

"Who is then?" Jungkook asks with curious doe eyes.

"You."

Jungkook looked at him confused, "Stop joking Taehyung-."

"It's you. I love you." Taehyung confesses and slowly leans down on his knees to be face to face with the pretty boy.

"No Taehyu- hmpf." Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung's lips on his. He stayed still as the prince started to kiss him .

Taehyung backed away and looked at Jungkook who was staring at him. "I'm not joking, I really love you."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung back by the back of his cloak and into a kiss. They pulled away after a quick few seconds, "I love you too."

They put their heads together and smile in pure bliss.

"So this is what the prince has been doing." A male smirks. "Lieutenant Yugyeom, let's report this to the king." Another snickers.
...

A week goes by since Taehyung's confession. The two of them really enjoyed their time with each other, sometimes going to visit other towns and try their food. Or going to the orphanage and helping the kids play. After the last time, Taehyung told everyone at the orphanage not to tell anyone that he was there.

One of Jungkook's favorite places to go with Taehyung is the lake. Like they are tonight.

Taehyung was laying down with his back against a tree stump and Jungkook's head resting on his chest. They were stargazing and trying to see who could count the most stars. While doing this Jungkook gets annoyed by Taehyung interfering with his counting and pinches his nipple. "Ow!"

"That's what you get." Jungkook pouts and then snuggles more into the older.

Taehyung laughs and wraps a hand around Jungkook's waist. "What's my baby thinking about?"

Jungkook blushes at the nickname. "Nothing, but if you were to describe us in one word, what would it be?"

Taehyung ponders. He thinks a while longer before saying, "Euphoria."

"Why euphoria?" Jungkook asks.

"Because every second with you makes my life feel euphoric."
Jungkook smiles wholeheartedly at the prince. "I have an idea. Follow me." Jungkook gets up and lends a hand to Taehyung. He takes it and Jungkook starts pulling him towards a shed in the outskirts of town.

"What are we doing here?" Taehyung asks as they enter the shed. The interior consisted of animal pelts and a bunch of black ink designs hung up on the wall.

There was a man with a needle and was slowly dipping it in ink then penetrating himself with it on his arm.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook calls out.

"Oh Jungkook, what brings you here?" The male named Yoongi asks. "And who's this guy? Never seen him in town."

"Oh he's Taehyung, my lover." Jungkook says.

"Okay, so you guys are here for tattoos?"

"Yup!"

"Wait- TATTOOS?!" Taehyung shrieks. He's never got more than a rose thorn in his skin. He really was a bratty prince.

"Yeah- I should've asked you before. I just thought it would be nice to have matching tattoos so everytime we see them we think of each other, you haven't been coming out that often either and-."

Taehyung understands where Jungkook is getting to now. Ever since the meeting with that princess Taehyung was needed more at the castle. And sometimes couldn't even go out in his free time. Jungkook obviously-

"I miss you. A lot." Jungkook says his eyes are now watery.

Taehyung hugs the pretty boy into his chest. Jungkook sniffles but then hugs Taehyung back tightly. The younger didn't get to see the older often anymore so he felt really lonely most of the time.

"Let's get the tattoos, how bad can it be?" Taehyung says, then kisses Jungkook on the cheek.

Yeah, getting a tattoo was really bad. Taehyung had to control himself from balling out his eyes the whole time. Jungkook on the other hand was happy with his tattoo. It was a design of a small bow and arrow on their left wrists.

"See, we match! I'm the bow to your arrow." Jungkook says, giggling at what he just said.

"Wait, so if you're the bow, and I'm the arrow, I have to put my arrow in you right?" Taehyung asks with a smirk.

Jungkook lightly slaps Taehyung's arm as he turns into a complete rose. Yoongi crinkles his face at the lovers.

"Ew, love. It's gross." Yoongi imitates gagging noises watching the two being all sweet and drowned in love.
...

They leave Yoongi's shed, and Taehyung walks with Jungkook to his house. Lately Jungkook has taken Taehyung to his house when his brother wasn't around. They wouldn't do much except cooking, cuddling, acting like a married couple and occasionally making out on Jungkook's worn out couch.

"Bye Taehyung." Jungkook says as he walks up to his door.

"Bye, I'll miss you." Taehyung pouts and hugs Jungkook. The pretty boy gives the prince a kiss before running inside his house.

Taehyung smiles, his heart feeling as light as a feather. He jumps onto his horse and rides back to the palace.
...

After Taehyung left, Jungkook happily skipped into the kitchen and started cooking for himself since his brother informed him that he would be late to arrive home.

Throughout the whole time, Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about the prince. He loves being with Taehyung, going around town with him, just everything about his Taehyung makes him bask in happiness.

As Jungkook was about to sit down with his food, he heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was his brother, Jungkook ran up to the door and swung it open.

It wasn't his brother.

There were two royal guards, they latched their arms onto Jungkook and pulled him out of his house. Jungkook kept nudging and pushing but nothing worked as the guards were way bulkier and stronger than the pretty boy.

The guards dragged Jungkook into the castle and threw his body on the floor in front of the king.

"How dare you! You disgusting low life! Seduce the prince, the future king, to fall in love with you!? And that too a man!" The king spat. He walked to Jungkook who was kneeling on the ground with his head hung low.

The king kicked Jungkook's back, making the pretty boy hiss in pain and fall to the ground. The king placed his foot on Jungkook's neck, "ANSWER ME!" He shouts.

"So you're not gonna talk? Alright. Guards! Bring him in!"

The royal guards bring in Taehyung. He looked beat, blood oozing from his head, bruises under his eyes and on his cheeks, cuts on his lips, and was limping while trying to fight off the guards. The guards threw the prince on the ground with Jungkook.

Taehyung pushed himself off the ground to look at Jungkook, under the king's feet. The king released his foot, but as soon as that happened a guard put a sword to Taehyung's neck.

"Now, Jeon Jungkook, a commoner's son, you must obey to get beheaded!" The king shouts.

"Or say goodbye to your lover." He says with disgust laced in his voice.

"I'll o-obey, d-don't do anything to t-Taehyung." Jungkook lets out in a small voice.

"Kook, no." Taehyung says faintly, tearing up.
...
They locked Jungkook in the dungeon for an hour before they brought him out again to behead him in front of the whole town as a sinner.

The guards made him kneel down on the platform, with the whole town watching curiously, to know why this boy was being sentenced to something to this extent.

Soon, a lieutenant came and stood at the podium, "Today, this boy shall be beheaded for committing a grave sin. He claims that he loves a man."

The crowd gasps.

"And that man is the prince. Though the prince had no interest in this boy, he seduced the prince. And that is why today, we will be banishing this boy from his sins." The lieutenant completes.

Jungkook's eyes water as he also sees his brother in the crowd hanging his head in shame. He wanted to scream out 'No! Taehyung loves me truly.' But he didn't want them to hurt Taehyung because of his foolishness.

As the guard was about to slice Jungkook's neck with the sword that was put against him, he felt a pair of hands pull him back and take his place in a fraction of seconds before the sword sliced his throat.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook screamed.

Taehyung fell to the ground, breathing heavy, damp breaths. Jungkook cradles the prince's head in his lap.

"Why Taehyung?! NO! DON'T DIE ON ME!" Jungkook screams in agony.
Taehyung lifts his weak hand up to cup Jungkook's cheek. "Life or death, it's with you, I love you Jungkook." Taehyung says, then feels his eyes get drowsy.

"I- I love y-you." He smiles weakly before slowly closing his eyes. Forever. Prince Kim Taehyung, prince of Zedurdain, was gone.

"Taehyung. Please. No, d-don't." Jungkook cries.

He slowly leans down to kiss the prince's lips. He feels blood trickling down his neck. Compared to the pain of losing his love, being beheaded didn't hurt at all. Jungkook fell limp onto Taehyung's dead body.

"I love you." Those were the only last words that left Jungkook's mouth before he left his life in Taehyung's embrace.

AFTER 400 YEARS

"Heyyy pretty boy, wanna go get a drink together?" A boy dressed in black says, while pinning another male against the lockers.

"Step away from me Kim!" The pinned one screams.

"Do you like my last name so much that you keep saying it? Don't worry, after we get married you can have it." The older boy says with a smirk, "Kim Jungkook. Now doesn't that sound nice?"

"Oh no you don't, Taehyung!" The boy named Jungkook slammed his knee up against Taehyung's crotch.

Taehyung winces in pain and bends down, leaving Jungkook.

"Eat that Taehyung!" Jimin, Jungkook's partner in crime spits at the boy in pain.

"Come on, I just ask you to go out with me for just once, you don't have to kick me like this!" Taehyung says.

Jungkook sighs, "if I go on a date with you, will you leave me alone?"

Taehyung nods his head like an obedient puppy.

"Alright. We'll go tomorrow after school." Saying that Jungkook walks out of the building with Jimin.

"Yo, you're not actually falling for that guy right?" Jimin asks.

"Hell no! Everyone knows that he just likes to play people just for the fun of it." Jungkook states.
...

Taehyung was laying in bed after dinner that night. He asked out Jungkook today, but everything he planned took a turn of events as he got kicked in the balls. It's true about what everyone's thinking. He is a player, but for the first time, he felt something towards Jungkook.

Taehyung clears his thoughts and goes to sleep.

"Kim Taehyung, the prince of the Zedurdain Kingdom."

"Jeon Jungkook."

"It's so beautiful! Just like you!"

"Why euphoria?"

"Now, Jeon Jungkook, a commoner's son, you must obey to get beheaded!"

"Why Taehyung?! NO! DON'T DIE ON ME!"

"I love you."

Taehyung wakes up panting. What the hell? He was a prince? He saw Jungkook too, moments of them kissing, in the flower fields, getting their tattoos, and being beheaded.

Taehyung looks down at his sweaty palms. This was too much to take in, he just saw his past life like watching a movie on a projector screen.

He looked at the time on his phone; 4:00 AM.

Shit, he was screwed. He needs to tell Jungkook.
...

The next day Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in an ice cream parlor sharing a banana split.

"U-um, I need to tell you something Jungkook." Taehyung says softly.

"Just say it so we can get over with this." Jungkook sighs.

"Okay, what I'm about to tell you might sound crazy but please believe me, it's real!" Taehyung then starts telling Jungkook all the scenes he saw in his dream last night.

"Wait a second- hold up Kim! Daffodils? Daisies? You? Me? Love?" Jungkook laughs sarcastically at Taehyung. "Kim, I think the banana split kinda split your brain in half or something. Us in a past life?" Jungkook keeps laughing not seeing that Taehyung was getting pissed now.

Taehyung held Jungkook's shirt and pulled them together into a kiss.

Jungkook widened his eyes at Taehyung. "How da-."

Suddenly all the memories started to pool in the younger's mind. Everything.

"T-Taehyung, were we really? In love?" Jungkook asks after a while of downloading the past.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you! And I have one more thing to say." Taehyung took a deep breath.

'It's now or never, idiot! Just do it!'

"I like you Jungkook, will you give me a chance?"

Jungkook looks at Taehyung, "I was gonna say no, to how much of a bastard you are, but I think you deserve a chance after you clearly begged me to date you. And also because I wanna see if we can really love like in the past."

And that's how Prince Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook's story begins again. This time with a happier ending.

Hey guys! I finally updated after so long😅. I tried to write like three different ones for this but none of them really sounded great, but finally I decided to write my first royalty au.

P.S. Happy birthday Taehyungie!!! Love you sooooooooo much💜 (my first celebrity crush😉)

Jimin's Lost Jams:

Jimin: heya! Did you miss me? We finally got an update after so looong.

Yoongi: alright, on with the next preview;

The bottle landed on Taehyung.

"Go steel Jungkook's underwear."

Jimin; OH! Okay, I guess you guys will get to see all of us in the next shot. Until next time on Jimin's Lost Jams😉

🌸🍯🌸🍯🌸🍯🌸🍯🌸🍯🌸🍯🌸🍯🌸

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.3K 658 10
Just a bunch of Taekook oneshots... Top : Taehyung Bottom : Jungkook
12.6K 353 9
Just some random taekook oneshots and smuts. Top tae Bottom kook
7.7K 77 9
Well it's just an one shot book Bp tae /bottom taehyung Top jungkook Fem tae/bp tae If you're not comfortable then avoid it... There will be more o...
35.1K 1.2K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots😋😋 Fluff Smut