Eddie Munson Oneshots

By Mrs--Marvel

These is a collection of oneshots for the one and only Eddie Munson! These will also be uploaded onto Tumblr... More

Can't Sleep, Love
I'm Wide Awake
Not a Chance in Hell
The Honor Roll
The Honor Roll (pt. 2)
The Honor Roll (pt. 3)*
Green Isn't Your Color
None of Your Business
Mirror, Mirror*
You, Me, & Steve* (Eddie & Steve)
Full Moon*
Beautiful
Sinkin' In Deep* (succubus)
Dare or Dare?*
Show Me*
Princess I
Princess II

Bells, Bells, Bells* (Steve & Eddie)

608 10 3
By Mrs--Marvel

You whimper when the bed dips next to you, your arms trembling as they hold you up underneath you. There are goosebumps all over your body plaguing your skin and making it hard to pretend like you're chill about all of this.

Steve, sitting in front of you, just raises a hand to your cheek and smiles reassuringly as his thumb grazes your skin. You lean into his hand and shut your eyes.

Behind you, Eddie chuckles lightly and inoffensively. "Relax, sweetheart. I haven't even touched you yet." Then his hand sets gently on the bare skin of your ass and smooths there. "Get closer to Stevie. He'll help you."

On hands and knees, you take a couple steps more toward him until your hands are planted on either side of his crossed legs. Your head rests momentarily on his shoulder before he pulls you back to lay a long kiss on your lips. You lean in some more, humming lightly against his lips.

"Good girl. There ya go," Eddie whispers. "Just breathe for me, baby, and relax. Or it's not gonna be easy. Got me?"

You nod. "Yes."

"You remember the safe words?" he asks, his tone still calming and guiding but holding just as much gravity.

You nod. "Bells means I'm good. Puppet means slow down. Whiskey to stop."

"Good girl," Steve says this time, petting your head and kissing your forehead.

Eddie sets his hands on your butt, smoothing his palms over the skin before spreading your cheeks apart. "'Kay, just relax, sweetheart," Eddie whispers.

You flinch when you feel him squeeze out some of the same cold, wet lube from before over the pretty blue plug still nestled between your cheeks.

You'd never done anything like this before. A couple hours before, you told Steve and Eddie that you wanted to try something new. They always had to take turns when you got intimate, one in front and one in back. But you wanted to see what it would be like to take them both at once.

So they pulled out their—thoroughly cleansed—plug and worked with you for a while to get you ready to put it in. It was a tight squeeze, but they were both so encouraging through the whole process of stretching you out enough to comfortably take it. It's been a couple hours since they put it in, to get you nice and ready for them, and now they had to take it out.

So here you are, hands and knees with Steve holding your face and Eddie spreading a generous amount of lube over the plug and your puckered hole.

"'Kay, I'm gonna pull it out. Need you to push a little for me, sweets. Okay? It's gonna be kinda weird, but you'll be fine." Eddie says.

You nod, "'Kay." Doing just as he says, you push a little as he grabs a hold of the handle of the plug and begins to, very slowly, pull it out.

Distracting you, Steve captures your lips with his own and muffles your stiff moan. As you stretch around the apex of the plug, you hold your breath as he manages to pull the rest of it out. All of you sigh as it finally comes out.

"You still with me, sweetheart?" Eddie asks.

Steve nods, pulling away from your lips. "She's good. Just not used to it. Right, baby?" he asks gently. You hum in agreement.

"Where are you at?" Eddie asks.

"Bells."

He sighs gently, reassured. "Okay, good. You look good. You'll be loose enough for me now."

You all agreed that it would be better for Eddie to take the back: Steve was thicker than him, and it would have been too much of a stretch—especially for the first time. He didn't mind.

You nod, returning Steve's smile as he strokes your cheeks. Your legs tremble slightly, the anticipation eating away at you as you breathe gently.

Eddie's hands stroke your cheeks, bending over your body to kiss the back of your neck. "Like I said before," he speaks gently, "it's gonna feel kinda weird and a little uncomfortable at first, but you'll get used to it. From there...it's heaven, baby."

You chuckle lightly. "You'd know all about that, huh?" you tease, glancing at Steve mischievously. He laughs with you, looking at Eddie behind you with a smug look.

Eddie snorts. "Please, you know Steve's a bigger bottom than me."

You laugh again. "You're both bottoms. Even with me sometimes."

He shrugs, amused and happy that you're happy. Lightly smacking your ass, he shakes his head. "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

Breathing in, you let out a long sigh and nod. "I'm ready."

Eddie spreads another generous amount of lube over his cock, pumping himself a couple times before lining up with you. "Here goes nothing," he mumbles.

Steve takes your face and pulls you in for another kiss. You grunt against his lips as you feel the head of Eddie's cock pushing against your hole, then pushing past to go deeper and deeper, slowly seating inside of you bit by bit as his hands hold you tightly by your hips.

The feeling is foreign, pushing deeper into you as you distract yourself with the feeling of Steve's tongue smoothing over your bottom lip.

But then, Eddie's hips meet your behind and the tension snaps.

Your lips slip off of Steve's as you melt against him, your eyes fluttering closed as you lean into his chest on a long sigh. Steve chuckles lightly. "There ya go," he hums, glancing up at Eddie, whose face is just as blissfully fazed as your own.

Eddie starts pulling out, still slow as he allows you to get used to the feeling before he's pushing back in again after his long thrust. Pushing all the way back in, another sigh breaches your lips as the tiniest moan slips from you. Your limbs feel like jelly, and it's so strange to you as you lay there with no strength in your body to sit back up, perfectly content to just lay against Steve.

"How are we doing?" Eddie questions, his voice strained as his own pleasure begins to tickle at his throat.

It takes a moment as you take a choppy breath in. "Bells," you whimper in a slurred tone.

"Good girl," he nods. He does that for a while, keeping it steady as the both of you get used to each other. Steve watches, his hardening cock almost painful as the two of you enjoy the other. Your moans start to grow as Eddie continues steadily rocking in and out of you.

After a moment, still stroking your cheek, Steve whispers to you. "You think you're ready for me yet?"

Glancing up at him, you nod. The word slips out in the middle of a moan, "Bells."

He chuckles lightly, shaking his head as his hand eases underneath you and slips between your thighs, his fingers teasing your folds, "You're such a good girl."

Normally, you'd thank him, but your lips are so slack from the pleasure that it's hard to form the words. His thick fingers sink into you, pushing your lower lips apart in order to massage your tight pussy."Jesus," he mumbles under your breath. You're so wet for him already, your arousal mixed with the lube has made you slick and slippery and perfect for him.

Steve lays back so he's underneath you, his hands on your waist and his cock laying against his belly. He strokes himself in his hand a couple times before lining up with you. "You ready?" he asks, his voice gentle against your ears.

You nod. "Bells."

He licks his bottom lip as he chuckles lightly. Eddie slows to a stop behind you, nodding at Steve before he's pushing inside of you. A long groan slips from both your chests as Steve sheaths himself inside. The stretch, although stinging at first, is delightful as you rest your head on his chest.

You nod quickly, "Bells, bells."

Steve begins his own slow rhythm at your consent, Eddie joining along as the two of you start a steady pace. You squeeze your eyes shut as your jaw hangs wide open. A curse falls from your lips, and you can't help but to clench your fists in the pillow behind Steve's head.

It feels so good. Much better than you thought it would. While you lay there, blissed out, the boys just keep stroking in and out of you with the pleasure building within themselves.Their rhythm builds, picking up a bit as they begin to chase the pleasure. You're so tight, even tighter now with both of them stuffed inside of you like this. And you feel so full. You wonder briefly how you could've gone this long without feeling so full.

The drags of their cocks thrusting in and out of you is addictive, and you can hardly think past the feeling of them as the air you keep gasping for dries out your throat.

It's when Eddie's steady rhythm starts to build a little more than you're ready for that your moans start to become whinier. You grip the sheets tight, burying your face in Steve's neck as you try to calm yourself down before you freak out at the rougher pace Eddie's adopted. It's warm now, and you can feel it getting hotter and hotter.

Eddie grips your waist tight, rocking your hips slightly to meet his thrusts. You've just been squeezing around him so well, he needed to feel more of you as he felt himself building up, up, up

"Mm-fuck. Eddie, puppets—puppets!"

As soon as the word falls from your lips, he eases up on you until his quickened thrusts have become slower, tempered thrusts in and out of you, his loud breath adjusted to fit the pace as well. "Sorry. I'm sorry, sweetheart," he says quickly, bending down so his chest presses to your back, his lips caressing the back of your neck. "I'm sorry."

Steve's own eyes have shot open as he slows to a complete stop, his hand coming back to your cheek to ease you down. "It's okay, baby," he whispers to you as you lean into him some more. Then, looking at Eddie, he nods gently to reassure him, "You're okay. She's good. We're good."

You feel fuzzy, both their gentleness seeping into your bones and soothing your skin until your scorched nerves are merely little tingles throughout your body. You nod slowly, coming down from your slight panic as you focus on the gentler rock of Eddie's hips.

"Are you good?" Eddie whispers into your ear, one of his hands stroking your sides to help soothe you some more. "Are you okay? Do you need me to stop? If you want me to stop, we'll stop. Talk to me, sweetheart." He kisses your shoulder.

You shake your head, sighing gently and leaning back up against him. "I'm okay," you whisper back. "Don't stop, I'm good."

You all take a moment, with your eyes closed and your breath steadying, with both their eyes on you and their breaths still to listen to yours. The tension eases from your brow, and your lips part to let out a gentle puff of air as the heat transforms back into bliss.

Steve's hand strokes the side of your neck. "D'you want me to move, baby?"

You nod. "Yes, please."

So Steve begins again, easing into you. Slow and steady, steady and slow. You ease into the pleasure again, focusing on both of them and the shaking in your limbs from the euphoria venturing your system.

Another moment passes, and you nod again. "Bells," you sigh. "Both of you."

And they comply, bringing their paces back up to a quicker but just as gentle movement. And as the moment eases, you've all returned to heaven. You squeeze around them both, unable to help yourself as you let your body succumb to the pleasure.

You moan as you lave lazy kisses along Steve's collarbone. He wraps his arms tightly around your waist, pulling you securely around him so you have no choice but to lean all of your weight on top of him. He welcomes in, finding comfort in the feeling of it.

Eddie keeps rocking into you with the same pace as Steve, careful not to lose himself again and hurt you. He'd die before he ever hurt you on purpose. Your moans mix with their own, hot and heavy and full of the same lust for the others.

"Fuck," you whimper. "Feels so good."

Steve nods, tangling one of his hands in the hair at the back of your scalp as he holds you there, careful not to hurt you in any way. "Yeah? You like it?"

You nod lazily. "Mm-hm."

He huffs at the way you flutter around him. "You wanna cum for us, babygirl?"

You nod again, quicker this time. "Please."

One of Eddie's hands lets you go in favor of finding your little clit, pulsing against his finger as he presses against it. You keen into his touch, your eyelids fluttering and your moan sigh turning into a whimpering moan. You curse again.

Steve's eye clench shut and he leans his head back against the pillow. His pink lips part to let out a harsh sigh as he nods. "Just like that, Eddie. She's fucking squeezin' me."

Eddie grunts, thrusting his hips forward and lingering deep within you for a moment. "Fuckin' tell me about it."

The pleasure sparks in your limbs, in your belly, behind your eyes as you moan into Steve's neck. He leans his head forward to bury his face in the crook of your own neck, inhaling your scent and letting it cloud his brain.

A string of curses falls from your lips as the pleasure rises within you. It rises and rises and rises until you can't hold it anymore. The tension snaps, crashing down on you like a tidal wave as you fall apart, closing your eyes and clenching every muscle in your body. You moan, loud, helpless, blinded by the euphoria that fills your body. Your thighs tremble and you flutter around them as you push them closer to their own releases.

Eddie's the next to go, pulling out of you quickly as he takes his cock in his hands and pumps himself, fast and rough as his lips part. A loud moan spills from his lips as his cum spills on your back, groaning your name and a few "fuck, fuck, fuck"s. He throws his head back and announces his pleasure to the ceiling.

And, like clockwork, Steve follows, pulling all the way out and shouting his praise. "F-f-fuck, I love you." His hips cant into you, seeking out the squeeze of your pussy when met with the cold of the air. He chokes when Eddie's hand grips his cock and strokes, coating his palm in the rest of Steve's cum.

As the pleasure wanes and the crashing waves become gentle laps on the shore, you fall limp atop Steve's chest. You rest your head on him and let out a long sigh, your eyes lidded and your mind mush. You couldn't be more satisfied.

Catching his breath, Eddie's large hands smooth against your ass and up your sides, feeling you and kneading your flesh to work out any kinks you may have acquired.

And he's the one to clean you up as he nearly limps to the tiny bathroom to get a wet cloth to clean the three of you up with. He takes extra care of wiping his sticky release from your back, bending down and kissing your shoulder as he does.

And, once you're clean, he collapses on the bed next to you and Steve, throwing his arms lazily over your back and burying his face in his pillow. You don't think he can breathe.

Steve's hand strokes your back in slow, gentle circles as his other works through Eddie's tangled hair. Both of you are jelly against him, weak and honestly pathetic.

"Fuck," you manage to whisper, though your vocal chords fight you and your brain complains at the unnecessary sound.

Eddie hums, lifting his head to tilt to the side so he can finally breathe. Steve, still stroking you, smiles and says, "You think that's something you wanna do again?"

"Are you kidding?" you huff, your words heavy and slurred in your mouth. "We can never do it any other way again."

He chuckles, the sound echoing in his chest and rumbling against you. Eddie joins him, lifting an arm to lay his hand in your hair, massaging your scalp with the very tips of his fingers. Your eyes flutter closed, unable to fight the relaxation it pulls from you. You're limp and pliant, and he's content in watching the softness in your face.

Steve sighs before tapping your side lightly. "Okay. My turn," he says, easing you off of him as he sits up. Your eyes follow him lazily, your brows pulled together in question. He can't possibly think you have the energy for another go... He can't possibly have the energy for another go.

Eddie turns onto his back, just as confused. "Your turn for what?" he asks, almost daring him to suggest another round.

Instead, Steve rounds the bed and pulls the covers from under both your bodies. He bends down quickly and kisses both your lips, even as you continue to give him your questioning looks. Getting back in, he lays down and rests his head on Eddie's chest, letting out a loud and long sigh as he relaxes against him, closing his eyes.

You giggle, taking the other side as you nestle into the crook of Eddie's neck. He laughs, trying to keep it light as he tangles his fingers in Steve's hair and massages his scalp gently. You see him go limp, the tension leaving his body as he almost immediately falls asleep, as though Eddie had shut him off.

You stroke Steve's cheek with your thumb, as he had done to you. Eddie's hand strokes your side. Just like that, you feel the pull of sleep beginning to take you as well. You can barely hold your eyes open as you're mumbling a tiny "love you" to Eddie and an unconscious Steve.

Eddie smiles, kissing your forehead. "Love you, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 1K 5
Well, I write some stranger things's one shots on Tumblr and I decided to post some here too.
78.4K 1.3K 32
This is just some random steddie one shots and uh... ye. hope you love it x
688K 12.1K 77
Y/n x Eddie Enjoy babes ❤️ Will include smut but not a lot and I will write which ones have it ;) What else do I say? Just read it. U might like it...