Anxiety Attack

By 11tay99

In which a girl can't go a day without an anxiety attack and a boy can't go a day without noticing More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
hey guys
Characters's Ask
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

afterword

254K 8.1K 1.6K
By 11tay99

Hey guys! First of all, id like to apologize because this is a bit late. 

Now, thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are honestly the best people in the world, you are so funny and nice and awesome. You got this book to over 10 million reads, which is incredible and I have over 21k followers, which is even more so. I remember starting this book on August 1st in a little computer room at a hotel because I was in Ohio for my sister's softball tournament and I remember getting so excited to see that even two people liked it. 

This book went places I didn't even dream of, and I'm sorry for all the 5sos references, they just kind of worked their way into it lol but I'm glad you guys put up with me and my sporadic updating schedule and dealt with my mood swings and rants and awwww you guys.

There are no words to express how grateful I am to you guys, you mean the world to me and I love updating to see your reactions and even though half the time I ended on a clifdhanger and you guys wanted to shoot me for it I loved reading your comments because you guys are clever little turds. 

So again, thank you so much for going on this journey with me and I hope you liked the ride. If you want to go on another journey, (shameless self-promoting here) read Sassy, Luke and Allie's story pretty please :)

Love ya!

-T A Y L O R

P.S. I love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 58 27
A mom who doesn't understand A dad who isn't around Friends who just don't care Hate to break it to you, but that's life, bud.
13 1 23
When a girl is diagnosed with cancer, will love overcome all problems or will it become one. Find out in this Short story, :)
489 1 23
This story is about a girl who hates a boy and somehow they get in love
184 73 76
horror and sad and happy little bit