𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

By yungslimelifee

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... More

𝟷
𝟸
𝟹
𝟺
𝟻
𝟼
𝟽
𝟾
𝟿
𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟹𝟶
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟸
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿

𝟸𝟿

2.7K 139 10
By yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟻
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"I got a surprise fa you son!" Halo smiled covering his face. "I can't see mommy."

"It's ite you gone see inna second."

Halo led him into the living room and moved her hand revealing Saint to him. "Dad!" He smiled running up to him. "Wassup foo"

"Aww" She smiled seeing they both started crying. Major loved Saint more than anybody so Halo was grateful that he had someone to look up to.

"Tighten up foo." Saint sniffed wiping his eyes. "You crying too!" Major pointed out making Halo laugh. "Y'all both some crybabies, lemme take a picture of y'all real quick."

They posed for the picture then he put Major down and opened Ghost's cage to pet him.

"Dis nigga big as fuck na." He smiled as Ghost jumped on him causing him to fall back. "Missed my nigga fasho."

"Come hea" Saint spoke waving her over. "Nigga ion wanna hug you." She mugged

"Foo tell yo mama stop being mean to me."

"Be nice mommy."

"I am being nice, I let him come in my house that was nice enough."

Saint got up and forced her to hug him before kissing her lips multiple times. "Eww" Major gagged "Mind yo business then punk."

"I love you mama."

"Do you?" Halo asked blushing a little. "I do"

"I love you too."

Halo gave him another kiss then pulled away from him. "You be bluffin' foo." Saint shook his head.

"How?"

"Tammat we not finna be together when I get out n allat otha bullshit. Allis shit you bought me, I wouldn't have bought shit fa nobody ian wit."

"Okay, want me take it back?"

"Nah" He quickly shook his head. "Aww okay... put this on." Halo pointed to an outfit that matched theirs.

"Wea we finna go?"

"Just put the shit on boy!"
"Ite foo"

Saint didn't know it yet but his mom planned a welcome home party for him. All his family and close friends would be there to see him.

"You want us to match huh?"

"I let Major pick our outfits. Can you hurry up so you can go get your hair cut? You lookin' a lil pluckish."

Saint stuck his middle finger up at her then walked into the bathroom to change. When he first got home he was with his mom and siblings until Halo got off work.

"Let Ghost out and walk him in the back for a little bit."

"Okay mommy"

She opened the back door for them then Saint came out the bathroom with his outfit on.

"You almost look like sum." She smiled with her hand on her hips while looking him up and down.

"Just say I look good. Where Major?"

"Walking the dog before we go."
"Who taught him det?"

"Me cs he always wanna be independent. Ghost know him, he not gone let nun happen."

"My lil niggas done really growed up." Saint spoke looking at them through the back door. "Yea, they did. I can't wait for them to go witchu onna weekends so I can have free time again."

Saint looked back at her and scrunched his face up before smacking his lips.

"Nigga we findin' a crib to live together fuck you tammat?"

"You can just move in here." Halo suggested "Nah ion wanna sleep inna same bed you fucked another nigga in."

"I never brought no niggas to my crib the whole time you been in jail. You know ion let nobody know where I stay, stop playin." She responded truthfully. "So you admit you fucked somebody else?"

"Been admitted det." She shrugged "I feel like a side piece a sum ian fuckin' wit det."

"Well..."

"Was it just one nigga or was it more than one? I prefer it to be more than one so I know yeen attached to nobody."

"Two"

"N yeen neva brought neither one of em to da crib witchu?"

"Never. on my son I haven't. Our safety come before anything. Plus them won't no niggas I was tryna take serious anyway to be bringing them here."

"Major come on!" He yelled after opening the door and ignoring what she had to say. "Youn believe me?"

"I believe whatever you tell me foo. You said we got somewhere to be right? I'm tryna make it there on time."

"Ite Kam"

Once Major and the dog came back inside he put him in the cage then they got ready to leave the house.

--

As Halo walked Saint into his sister's new house she took the blindfold off him.

"Welcome home!" Everyone yelled catching him off guard. "Uncle Kam!" Maci spoke

See all the people he loved again made him emotional so he tried going back out the door but Halo stopped him and pulled them to the side.

"You okay?"

"I'm cool... I just ain't expect allis." He responded as she wiped his face. "We love you n we happy you finally back home Kam. Gimme a hug so you can go enjoy yourself."

After he they hugged he checked his face in the mirror trying to make sure he didn't look like he was crying.

"Wassup Maci" Was the first thing he said going back into the family room. "I missed you girl."

"I miss you too Uncle Kam!"

While he spoke to everyone Halo fixed him a nice pleat full of food. She then grabbed him a sprite from the fridge and sat it at the table for him.

"Fa I eat lemme talk to you real quick Tianna." Saint spoke "Okay"

They went into an empty room then he closed the door and locked it.

"On some serious shit i'm in love witchu Tianna. You been hea fa me through allis bullshit... even tho we ain't together right na I hope we can be soon cs you really been a big supporter."

"Yeen have to hold shit down fa me but you did n I'm thankful fa det. I know yeen really fuckin' wimme fa real but I can't een blame you cs I put you through some shit inna past. I just wanna let you know I love you foo we innis shit forever." He continued

"You mean allat?" She asked trying to hide her smile from him. "I mean det shit from da bottom a my heart Tianna." He spoke being very serious.

"I love you too. Kamarion I wish we could be together but ion trust you at all. If you wanna be wimme you gotta regain my trust n that shit not gone be easy at all."

"Shit... you know me i'm up fa any challenge." He shrugged "I'm not playin."

"Ite baby I hear you imma do betta."

He gave her a kiss on the cheek then she followed him out the room and into the kitchen.

"Damn y'all couldn't wait?" Rocky asked "Nobody touched him shut up. Where my son at so I can feed him?"

"Ms.Gabby already did, he somewhere round hea wit Maci n Kasen."

"Oh okay" She nodded

"You not tired of having kids?" Halo asked Faith after she sat next to her. "My man made me a stay at home mom before 30, hell no."

"Hey if you like it I love it!"

"Needa keep them legs closed." Saint mumbled

"I'm surprised you don't got no kids fast as you are." Gabby spoke causing him to smack his lips.

"Tianna don't want no more."

"Why not Tianna?"
"Major is enough."

"Just one more, please!"

"No ma'am" She shook her head. "Try again when she my girlfriend again, she might change her mind then."

"I promise you I won't."

"Ite"

Halo rubbed Faith's belly then the baby started kicking. "Giselle girl it's aunty Halo." She spoke getting closer. "You delulu girl." Faith shook her head.

"I bought her so much stuff already. Major be so so jealous."

"I bet he do cs y'all spoil him rotten."

"And don't care, my baby deserves everything he wants."

"Exactly" Saint agreed "Wassup foo!" Yelled as he walked into the kitchen.

Saint quickly got out his chair and hugged his brother. He then realized Quez had a girl with him that he never seen before.

"Dis my girl Dasia." Quez introduced "Wassup my name Saint." Saint dapped her up. "Hey Saint it's nice to meet you, finally."

"It's nice to meet you too even tho we ain't neva heard a you." He responded then went back to eating his food. "Uhhh we know Dasia." Faith laughed

"You the only one that don't know her." Halo spoke "Damn- it's cool we gone chop it up later."

"Fasho" Quez nodded before speaking to everybody else.

"Why Melo didn't come?"

"Mmcht mannn det nigga a rat ion een wanna get into det shit right na."

"Oh- ian expect that but okay..." Halo made a 'yikes' face before getting up from the table.

--

Halo helped Saint up the stairs trying to hold herself up at the same time.

"Foo!" She died laughing as they fell on the floor because of him. "Get off me Kam."

"Mm mm we gone sleep inna hallway." He responded making himself comfortable. "Kamarion get up!"

"I love you Tianna."

"Okay boy get up."

"Youn love me too?"

"I do, you been telling me all day."
"Tell me you love me or ian gettin' up."

"I love you Kam."

Saint slowly got up off the ground then helped her get up. She followed him into her room and cut the light on.

He sat on the bed then pulled her on top of him before tongue kissing her. Halo was throbbing just waiting on him to make the next move.

"I need you leakin' fa I put dis shit on you." Saint spoke as he unbuttoned her jeans. He then rubbed on her clit before putting his fingers in his mouth.

"Just like det."

"Stop playin!" Halo whined as she climbed on top of him. He flipped them over and got her fully undressed then he undressed himself.

For a second he examined her body and rubbed her clit with his thumb causing her to moan.

"You finna make me cum too quick."

Hearing that only made him more determined to make her cum. "Kammm"

"Stop whinin" He mumbled keeping his focus on her eyes. "Look at me now stop playin."

"Mmm let det shit out mama." As Saint slid two fingers inside her, her eyes crossed so he laughed a little. Halo started panting while he continued to touch her spot.

"Hear how wet det shit is?"

Halo couldn't get her words out so she continued to try breathing until she finally came.

Once he put the tip in she gripped the blanket and let out a loud, short moan causing his ears to ring a little.

"Shhh" Saint then put his hand over her mouth as he shoved the whole thing inside her. "You bet not touch me foo." He spoke seeing her lift her arms.

After moving his hand he tongued her down while moaning in each other's mouths.

"On my life i'm finna put a baby in you." Saint admitted "Nut in me Kam!" Halo begged

"Say please"

"Please Kam?" She whimpered feeling chills down her spine. Saint began moaning a little louder feeling himself about to release already but he held it a little longer.

She leaned on her elbows and thrusted her hips into him while they looked each other in the eyes.

"You a fuckin' demon." Saint Groaned "On my soul I'll somebody 'bout you Tianna."

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you Kamarion."

"Oh shit- i'm bussin!" Hearing him say that, she continued thrusting her hips feeling his nut shoot inside her.

Saint breathed heavily into her ear as she held him. "Ian finished witchu yet." Halo spoke in his ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 31.8K 72
"𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘢𝘤...
52.1K 1.9K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"
197K 8.4K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸