HER ARRANGED FAITH!

By Darkglorywrites

🖤🌼Dedication 🌼🖤 For girls who afraid to love but want it.... For boys who're finding there love in every... More

Characters
*TWO*
*THREE*
*Four*
*FIVE*
*SIX*
*SEVEN*
*EIGHT*
*NINE*
*TEN*
*ELEVEN*
✨🌼
*TWELVE*
*THIRTEEN*
*FOURTEEN*
*FIFTEEN* 2k special
*SIXTEEN*
*EIGHTEEN*
*SEVENTEEN*
*NINETEEN*
*TWENTY*
*TWENTY-ONE*
*TWENTY-TWO*
*TWENTY-THREE*
*TWENTY-FOUR*
*TWENTY-SEVEN*
*TWENTY-FIVE*
*TWENTY-SIX*
note
*TWENTY-EIGHT*

* ONE *

3.1K 35 2
By Darkglorywrites

Namika's pov

Looking at myself,on mirror all ready for the engagement. Yes I'm not happy and yeah I'm judge knows every law that it's illegal to make anyone marry without her happiness or agreement.....

But I am with my faith now I don't wanna choose a guy again, I..I don't want to love again. So it's better that chachi-Chachu {when she was 19 they passed I will share the story as flashbacks} will find and select  one.
It's only first part of my thoughts trying to overcome

The second part was telling not to marry. As a judge every other day I found a divorce case although most of them are love marrige but when it's come to arrange yeah I agree with people that it's scary.......

It's not like we didn't met, we talked personally but all guys are same and a friend of mine which is his friend as well he told that he was with around 25 girls. Again a play..playboy, why all boys are like that are in my journey........

Although vansh good looking, a millionaire Doctor. But I don't need any of that I am already a millionaire and looks they literally don't matter for me..
Naksh was also damn hot, good looking but because of him I'm here confused at my special day........

Flashback

Author's POV

Namika and naintara were climbing stairs after walking through the corridor to enter their class namika saw the {Nisha} girl who is a perfect example of book's gold diggers.

"You know I was in thoughts that can any boy can be so down like nisha...?" Namika said to her best friend naintara.

" Ummn i don't know maybe same playboys are like her she is behind boys for money and boys are behind girls for body" she was explaining her but they were unknown that someone is their behind them, walking with no sound and listening to them.

"All boys are behind girls for body I guess"

They both went still as now they're in front of their class but someone bumped to namika's back.

"Sorry ma'am"

She was looking at him ,his blue eyes, his jawline, his hair everything is just so mesmerizing. Did he just said ma'am or behan {sister}.

"Ma'am or behan...?"

"Ma'am" he said cutely with looking at her with Doe eyes, uplifted eyebrows that her heart started to melt

"Umm.... Even I'm student here can't you see my uniform...?"
She furrowed her eyebrows and asked

"Not all are behind pleasurable bodies Ma'am and the term is my respect to you"

He said and just went from there in class 11th means he's older than her still he calls her ma'am.

Whole time she was in thoughts of him, how can anyone be so perfect, his milky skin, his little smirk when he gestured her as ma'am all thought are in her mind.

{So,Basically it's her first day in class 10th and he is a new student of 11th}

'had you seen Naksh...? in my whole life I hadn't saw a boy like him and his voice is melodious' girls were gossiping in behind and she didn't realize when 4 periods are over and now it's lunch break. Her subconscious mind ~ it's your 10th and here he's the new distraction. wasn't wattpad enough!? god!! he's here to make my grade fall even more~

But again her mind clicked that he'll be out of his class as well. She got up and went to the girls

"Who is that lucky guy that my all classmates are drooling over...?"

" Namika you don't know him he's literally an angel god have send in our school"

"Really..? And in which class? I wanna see the angel would he give me blessings...?" She chuckled and everyone laughed behind her.... But deep down she was jealous that now all are talking about him..... They told her everything and took her in his class but he was not there. She came back and went to her place..

"Namika are you even on the earth today you were zoned out whole 4 period what's going on in you're little head huh?" Naintara slapped her head in a slow manner and asked while taking place beside her.....

"Oh meri naintara mujhe toh lgta hai mere book se utar ke mera Fictonal rajkumar aagya tune usse dekha hai, uski wo aankhe, wo honth, wo skin, wo awaz, wo baal, yeh sab ek baar ke liya hataya jaye toh tune dekha wo kitna cute hai, kaise usne ladkiyo ki izzat krni sikhi hai..?"

{"Oh my naintara I think my fictional Prince charming came direct from books. You saw him, his eyes,his lips,his skin,his voice,those hair,if you will take them aside you had seen that he's so cute, how he learnt to respect girls..?"}

She said while shaking her...

"Yeah I have seen but.... Namika don't fall for his beauty and-"

"I told you na apart from his beauty how he treat a girl caught my eyes" she cut her in between and said.

~i hope in this year of our boards you shouldn't face the heart break namika~ naintara thought in her mind.

"Yeah but his aura didn't gave me positive vibes like how anyone can be so comfortable with anyone so easily. A extrovert like me would think twice before communicating like this" Naintara told her..

"Maybe his nature is like that. Or he just get comfortable with me otherwise why would anyone call me ma'am and will listen to our convo." And that was enough to belive for naintara that she's getting obsessed with him and not going to listen her....

"Yea-" she wanted tu complete but.....

"Namika...?" Naksh was in the entrance of their class...

' how he know namika..?'
' Is she her relative..?'
' Or they're in relation..?'

"Shut up girls he can hear you" namika said turning her gaze to the girls....

Namika's POV

"Umn... Yeah..?" I got up and moved my steps towards him.

He settled himself confirming that his arm don't touch me. Such a gentleman he's. For him girl's comfort is on his top most priority.

"My friends told that you came with your some friends and they said you were chanting my name slowly do you need something ma'am..?" And that's enough I'm in love with him from now the way he says me mam makes me feel flips on my belly.

"Umn.... Actually wo kya hai na tum..Nhi tu.. nhi aap haan aapki husn ki tareef horhi thi or mujhe apka naam nhi pta tha ki wo apki baat kr rhi thi toh wo mujhe aapko dikhane layi thi" shit!! I spilled the truth.

{Umn.... Actually it's like umm... Praising of your beauty was going on and I don't know you're name that they were talking about you so they had taken me to you}

Naksh's POV

Is she for real like she's most innocent one. Her eyes contain something different. She didn't even hesitate to tell me that they are drooling, let's tease her. I don't want to be in relation with her but i can understand she's falling. Atleast I will be with her in touch. She is literally looking flushed after spilling the truth.

"Oh toh aap..I am not used to aap" oops I did a mistake but it's okay...

"You can use 'tum' or 'tu' it's okay"

We were roaming in the corridor and seriously the girls were giving me a seductive look and to her it's opposite. Are they considering me as their. How they dare to look at her like that. What was that naksh you can't fall for a girl like her she's not so attractive .

"Aacha toh tumhe kya lgta hai mere husn ki tareef jo ho rhi thi sahi thi..?"

{So what do you that the praising session of my beauty was for real..?"}

"Ummnn..... Yeah you're good looking" she said while fidgeting with the hem of her blazer{it's winter} and biting her bottom lips. Her cheeks were red.

"Aacha"

" you want to tell anything more..?"

"Umnn.... Can I have your number I don't know much about the school. You are old student right...?"

"Yes. I'm, and sure write"

"Not having pen"

"Here" she gave me pen and  wrote the no. on my Palm.

"Thankyou, I can text you whenever I want or your parents are strict..?"

"They're but I will manage you can text whenever you feel like chatting" ohh good putting her efforts nice!

"What about after 10 pm?" I asked for her concern if she's okay with it or not.........

"Perfect" she said and I gave her my brightest smile.

~by Darglorywrites

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 25.8K 53
A girl from India and a boy from the USA met and fell in love with each other on internet. They both imagine their future without meeting each other...
12.1K 675 28
Jeeva Chauhan, a young woman with dreams as vast as the Rajasthan desert. Driven by an unwavering ambition to carve out her own path in the world, Je...
218K 8.6K 49
Recommended for readers 18+ Saskia gave up what most people desire for a chance at happiness.That happiness soon changes when a man feared by many en...
477K 30.5K 53
Indian FMC X British MC She fell for the boy who's actually villain of the story