Oh For The Love Of Spock🖖🏻💗

Av AmariannaRose

"love isn't logical that's what you told me" Spock says "I told you that nothing about love is logical also l... Mer

information about the OC and her family
Foxy Space Geisha With Friends In High Places
🌟✨Anansa's ''Star Of Freedom''⭐🌠
🛳️A Ship Is Only As Good As It's Crew🚢
😊Won't You Smile For Me Spock!?!😁
You're Such A Stick In The Mudd
Who Wants To Be A Adult!?
You Are Out Of Control Mr. Spock
Don't You Just Love Happy Endings!?!😍
Remember Who You Are
🌎Earth Girls Are Easy👧🏼
What Will Become Of Us!?!
🤵🏻👰🏻The Wedding War⚔️🛡️
🪞Mirror Mirror On The Wall Who's The Most Logical Of Them All🪞
There's No Place Like Home
Duty And Family
I Am No Longer Me
😻😽🐈‍⬛Here Kitty Kitty 😻😽🐈‍⬛
Who Commands Who!?!
🎁You Are The Greatest Gift The Universe Has Given Me🌌
His Heart Was Struck By Lightning
👈🏽👉🏽👆🏽👇🏽Point Of Crossing🚸☠️🤞🏽🎌
I Dream Of Desire😴💤🛌🏼
💤🛌🏽💭Day Dream Believer And A Homecoming Queen👑💃🏽🪩
Swimming In Aquan Infested Waters
I'll Send A SOS To The Universe
Going Through Changes
He's Baaaack!
Death The Final Frontier
🥰😻Love Is A Fruit In Season At All Times🍑🍌

Time Apart ⌛Breaks My Heart💔

12 2 0
Av AmariannaRose

I have skipped the last two episodes of the last season of Star Trek the Original Series (Season 3) and am going to do the Animated Series and Movies I am watching the Animated Series on Amazon Prime Video (there are 2 seasons of it) I have yet to even look for a way to watch the movies 

When Spock returns to his quarters he finds that not only is all of Anansa's stuff gone but it's back to its original size and it all becomes more real and he bursts into tears again his tears flow even harder when he finds the recordings he made for her on his bedside table he thinks back to something Scotty had said.... "you should be grateful for even when she's pissed at ya she's still thinking about ya"  Scotty says "how so!?"  Spock asks "well think about it, out of all the people she could have chosen she chose Uhura, a female I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want you going back to your jealous ways, aye she told me about that you silly ol' fool!"  Scotty replies "we're all grateful she didn't ask for a complete transfer not only would we possibly never see her again but who knows how the people on the other ships would use and treat her"  he adds Spock nods with sad eyes.... Spock spent what seemed like hours in the holodeck for he was able to watch Anansa as a child play with the foxes and other animals from all over the universe her parents recreated for her and he realized that it wasn't a program but her memories that were playing before him what shocked him was that he was able to interact with Anansa and the animals for she came right up to him took his hand and walked him through the land introducing him to all her friends somehow he knew that either she would forget this as she got older or it never truly happened to her as a child what he also found intriguing is that she spoke to him like he was her age once she did that he saw himself as a child reacting to her as he would have when he was at that age even though he wasn't a child and he was mainly observing while allowing her to lead him wherever she wished to take him there was one other thing he noticed that the child version of Anansa hair glows at the tips he guessed that that was the way it looked when she was on her home planet and he found it just as beautiful as the rest of her and reached his hand towards it he was surprised at how real it felt then again since this was created by her magic he really shouldn't be surprised that he could feel it he would have stayed there forever just so he could be with her and get to know her as a child but he had duties to perform so he left the Holodeck and went to his quarters to meditate and calm his broken heart before heading to the Bridge.... "fascinating!"  Anansa says softly as she walks onto the Bridge and sees a very unique squid-like pod ship on the View Screen Kirk chuckles she smiles Spock looks over at her with sad eyes she grips her head and whispers through clenched teeth "go away!"  Spock rushes over to her and grips her arms gently but she shakes him off and he heads back to his station Anansa looks at Kirk and says "the ship should be safe it's the star I'm concerned about I'm betting whatever is trapped on it sent those Radio Emissions to lure us here probably like it did them"  he nods and becomes excited about the prospect of exploring the over 300 million year old ship "just try not to bring the headache on board when you return"  she says before she leaves the Bridge he chuckles for he knew that was her way of "getting out of" becoming a member of the Landing Party.... Spock was surprised to see Anansa in the Transporter Room when he, Scotty, Kirk and Bones return to the ship "off the pad!"  she orders all for men rush off the Transporter Pad just as something that looks like green smoke appears near where Spock once stood "I don't think so!"  she growls it was then that Spock understood why she pushed him away earlier she did not want this being to sense him and/or take over him "I told you not to bring it aboard Captain"  she says "I didn't realize....!"  Kirk replies "that the being that drew whatever ship was near enough to where it was trapped would try to free itself by boarding then taking it over!? that much is obvious"  she says he chuckles she looks at Spock and says within his mind "I suggest you hurry up and figure out if we have enough power to use the Slingshot Effect I have no idea how long I can hold it here or if I have the power to push it back perhaps we can scare it into thinking we're going to crash into the star"  Spock nods he walks towards her then takes a step back "Scotty help him he'll know what to do"  she says into Scotty's mind Scotty nods the Engineer and the First Officer leave the Transporter Room the Doctor and the Captain follow.... when Spock returns to his station he finds information about the intruder that boarded the ship without anyone but apparently Anansa's knowledge and he hides a smile after his conversation with Droxine Spock got a small taste of what it was like for Anansa when he hid how he felt about her from even himself no he never forgot again but with her feeling so far away from him for weeks even now there are times when it still feels that way but only because she stayed on as Uhura's Yeoman and rarely works with him she also still has her own quarters next to Uhura she has yet to return to theirs.... Spock and Anansa connect for a brief moment so she can show the Magnetic Organism the Slingshot Effect he and Scotty were creating together and just like she predicted it thought they were going to crash into the Dead Star so it left on its own and by the time it could try and return to the ship they were too far away from the star and to Spock it was a really nice moment but once it was gone she broke the connection and he became sad and just like the Magnetic Organism he felt so alone and he made a decision one he should have made when they started their relationship after his koon-ut-kal-if-fee and link with her completely so when he was finally off duty he called her to his quarters and links with her through a Mind Meld one he thought wasn't even possible because of what she is... a being made from/of magic.... even though he has Mind Melded with even stranger things.... machines, animals etc.... and it was a erotically exhilarating experience for he finally felt how deep her love is for him her lifelong mate....

**** how Anansa's hair is glowing☝🏽 (you choose the color(s) it glows you can even keep it as blue to match Spock's uniform color if you wish) ****

When Spock and Kirk return after using the Guardian of Forever to observe the dawn of the Orion Civilization they find that no one remembers Spock and the Anansa in this Timeline is human and married to Sulu and even though she looks different she is still gorgeous in Spock's eyes as well as many other men on the Enterprise though it is possible that she just has the same name as the Kitsune he loves but somehow he doubts it.... when Spock returns to his original Timeline he is relieved to see HIS Anansa in her normal form and his once more "poor Sulu, at least he won't know or remember it"  he hears her say into his mind and he smiles he realizes that even though their Mate Bond made their emotions for one another strong him Mind Melding with her in a way that links them together made it stronger it was like she has to bond with him in his peoples way as well to make it fully true or perhaps she made it that way to honor his people then again it could also be that just like when he told Droxine more than he's ever told Anansa his not linking with her made her feel that he truly didn't want to love her after all he has "bonded" more with the Vulcan half of him than his human half and swore away all emotion and even though he allowed himself to love her fully perhaps she believed that it was only half of him that loved her then again she allowed him to love her despite it all and she seemed happy perhaps she believes his not linking with her for so long was his way of not excepting the love he feels for her even though he has shown it when he linked with her she saw that he didn't feel shame loving her that he felt it was the greatest experience of his life that he was used to hiding everything from everyone but she still felt SHE should have been the "exception to the rule" because of how he felt about her but instead he made some stranger that exception she learned that he wasn't sure it was possible to link with her but them speaking to each other within their minds should have clued him in that he could but apparently it didn't for someone so smart and logical he was quite dumb and foolish maybe he was more afraid of linking with her than he was loving her and perhaps something that T'Pring did to him when he was linked with her was that reason but he should remember that she is not T'Pring so is better than that Vulcan woman ever could be especially when it comes to loving someone.... "were you afraid!?!"  Spock hears Anansa ask he looks at her with a raised eyebrow "of linking with me is that why it took you so long!?!"  she asks after a pause she says softly "I'm actually surprised you did it at all!"  he cups her chin in his hand and replies "as am I and yes that is part of it.... when I had Mind Linked with T'Pring as a child she somehow found a way to slowly break the connection between us that was supposed to be as strong as your and my love for one another and I worried that it would happen again"  she says with a questioning tone "so all this time you were comparing me to T'Pring!?! I don't see the logic in that!"  he almost smiles after a pause he says "there is one more thing I wish to do"  she replies "I'm not sure they'd allow that besides it isn't necessary you don't have to marry to stay mates"  he says possibly ignoring the last part "my father approved of you"  she replies "yes but would T'Pau or any of the other Vulcans!? from what I understand about your childhood they put you on a pedestal so low it's a wonder you were able to find even a small part of yourself with them looking down on you all the time making you feel smaller than a ant tearing you down every chance they got because of what your mother is and before you use the fact that your father married a human as proof that they would allow it one he's the only Vulcan on your home planet who married a outsider and two he's the Earth Ambassador he probably made up some logical reason why it was logical that he marry her he might have even threatened to create a small Earth village on Vulcan just so he could study and learn about them to better understand who they are and despite what people may think there are ways of doing that with no one being the wiser but the Vulcans surely wouldn't allow humans to taint their "precious" home so that wouldn't have gone over well if he had done so"  he smiles she cups his cheek and says softly "I would never break our connection I've waited too long to even have one with you!"  he kisses her lips passionately which starts a fire that burns deep within them and they make love to one another.... the next morning Spock who was the last to wake found a glowing cat sculpture/statue sitting on his bedside table and he smiles at the sight then begins to wonder how long she's been holding onto it he could tell that she made it for she makes every gift by hand and the love that she puts into making her gifts is felt flowing through it which makes him feel very warm he's sure it makes all her friends who gain such gifts feel the same way but in a different way....

Uhura looks at Spock when the males on the Enterprise seem to be hypnotized by a strong radio signal they had received that seemed to play strange music instead of speak words which seems to be luring the men to head in some direction perhaps the same one they were told to go anyway and the ship was probed from a star system that is 20 Light Years away from where they are known as the Taurean system "figures!"  she whispers to herself Spock raises his eyebrow at her she smiles then says "I'm sure she'll allow you to play along"  he nods then hides a smile at that moment Spock was receiving auto visual suggestion of a Vulcan Marriage Drum which only reminded him of the fact that he wanted to marry Anansa and he was not the only one receiving their own version of the same thing coming from the probe but what fascinated him was that it was just the men who were receiving it soon a planet seems to magically appear on the Viewscreen.... when Spock is down on the planet with Bones, Kirk and Carver he hears Anansa say softly within his mind as he and the Landing Party meet the women of the planet "I wonder if they're tired of it"  he asks "tired of what!?!"  she replies "being so alone, in case you haven't noticed there are no males, they must lure other men to their planet to "cure" said loneliness or.... well I don't want to think about that"  he hides his curiosity as the leader of the women a woman named Theela looks at him with narrowed eyes.... when Theela tells Bones and the others that the men of the planet occupy another compound Spock hears Anansa say within his mind "no they don't! those women are all that live on the planet"  he watches as the other men from the Landing Party become weak and wonders why "how are they doing that!?!" he hears Anansa ask within his mind "doing what!?!"  he asks "draining their lifeforce"  she replies he stands up and demands that Theela explain what is going on "I don't know what you're talking about!"  Theela replies "I found a way to turn off the probe they won't be getting any more men"  Spock hears Anansa say into his mind and he smiles "who are you talking too!?!"  Theela asks "my wife and she wonders if you women feel lonely"  Spock replies she stares at him in shock then replies softly "yes! so lonely!"  then she starts to explain everything with a little help from the Opto-Aud which she turns on with a hum then says "the past reveal it"  pictures show up on the Opto-Aud and she tells him her peoples story "this is the race from whom we are descended they came to this planet when our homeworld began to die they built this place and all surrounding it they did not know this planet drains humanoid energy but the women's bodies developed a glandular secretion, enabling them to survive and to manipulate certain areas of the males' brains, influence their emotional senses ultimately, it drained the men, caused them to weaken and die to survive, we must vitalize each twenty seven years of your time instead, we are eternal prisoners we neither age nor die we are unable even to bear children"  listening to her story a very tired Kirk makes a promise to help them find a new home and make a new life for themselves as long as they destroy the probe and the Opto-Aud so that it doesn't lure anyone else to this planet and Theela does as promised after Bones does a medical scan on Theela herself then theorizes that it would take them a few months to become "as other women" "a life of hope new learning perhaps love oh, it is a much better future than immortality"  Theela says just then she sees a foxlike woman of great beauty and many tails appear in her Temple and walk over to her "take these when you get to your new home and they should help you be able to bare children"  the woman says as she hands her a large bottle of soft gel capsule pills which she takes Spock walk over and stands next to the women with smiling eyes "your wife!?"  Theela asks Spock nods the foxlike woman rolls her eyes and Theela smiles then says with a tone of realization "you're the reason we had no power over him!"  the woman replies with a smirk  "and here I thought it was his Vulcan physique"  Bones chuckles Theela smiles.... Anansa offers to be the one who takes Theela and her people to their new home and Kirk excepts her offer and much to Anansa's surprise Spock seemed ok with her decision

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

913 13 4
Jim Kirk gets shot by an automated weapon while on an away misson. Instead of injuring or killing him, it deages him. Now Spock and McCoy have to tr...
3K 46 39
Book 1: Data Lore Desire Book 2: Desired Data Dezirae (meaning: so long hoped for, crave, desire, much desired origin: Latin & French) Dez to her fri...
28.2K 1.1K 12
Diana Duwan was a business entrepreneur who loved her life, her business designing clothes, and her hobby on studying history. she also enjoyed her T...
2.6K 101 19
A shocker to me after being obliterated by a damn car upon the parking lot; I wake up as myself into the Star Trek world, me the chubby sister of soo...