The Desire

By KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz gill I had always desired to be loved and wanted by my husband from the day we got married but thr... More

Prologue
"Packing "
" Spoiled "
" Change "
" Blue moon "
" Call me dada "
" Chocolate "
" Booboo "
" Toys "
" 30 day's "
" Puraani Delhi "
" Pancakes "
" Olden days "
" Baby Steps "
" Kiss "
" Jealous man "
" Boy's "
" Lipstick "
" Prove me "
" Step back "
" Bowling "
" Baby Sissy "
" Re-thinking"
" Team "
" Strawberries with Ketchup "
" Together "
" Better Day "
" Family man "
" Connection "
" Midnight cravings "
" Vacation "
" Vacation 2 "
" 22Weeks "
" Beautiful Mama "
"Missing "
"Family "
" Perfect "
" Epilogue (Part One) "
" Epilogue ( Part Two) "

" Broken promises "

1K 144 14
By KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz

" Zahara now listen to me carefully hold mumma's hand don't run and leave mumma ok?"

I say for  the fifth time which made Zahara annoyed who rolled her eyes at me still holding my hand I shook my head at the drama queen , picking up our order from Starbucks, we waited for my brother sameer to pick us up from the airport along with dad. I got us some egg bites for zahara and coffee for myself I fed some egg bites to zahara who chewed on the food looking around holding a stuff toy in her hand it was her favorite toy, I fixed zahara's cap which had been constantly tugged by her and thrown on the ground at different directions on the plane and on the ground, the amount of time chips had gotten the dropped cap like a stick to me.

" Mumma no "

" Zahara it's cold, you need to wear the cap baby "

Fixing the cap properly this time making sure she doesn't pull it this time , I held the leash of the dogs and hugged zahara tight watching my family on sight I smiled watching my brother walking along with the guards towards us he picked zahara in his arms hugging her tight kissing her forehead she smiles hugging him back sameer forwarded his hand towards me which I took it happily hugging him back into a bone crushing hug.

" I missed you so much stupid "

" You spoke to me a while ago you idiot and who are you calling stupid "

Moving back from the hug I glared at my brother talking who played with zahar, he pulled my cheeks and headed out towards our car to find my father waiting for us I hugged dad and felt my eyes moist looking at him, I and dad had always been close being raised by a single parent , he had made sure me and my brother have a strong bond with our father, he was always there for us provided anything and everything spend time with us and spoils us with love.  I sat next to my father on the back who had zahara in his arms talking to her I watched my brother and father conversing to my daughter animatedly listening to her who spoke animatedly which were just few words  being repeated again and again.

Holding zahara in my arms I watch my dad doing a arti and welcoming us in I placed zahara on the ground who first hesitated to let go of me clinging to me tightly knowing it was an unknown place for her but she saw her mamu extending his arms to carry her , she looked skeptical while I assured her everything would be fine and she went to him happily looking around  the house along with the dogs. I sat on the couch looking around my childhood home which brings back the memories I shared with my family , the helper passed me a glass of water I smiled at her picking up the cup talking to my father.

" How are you feeling now?? How is your leg?? "

" As you can see fit and fine "

" Dad last time I saw your left leg was swollen "

" It's arthritis shehnaaz, in old age these are common and let's not forget nothing can stop this army body "

" But papa you need to take care of yourself "

" When you are here, why do I need to worry about this stupid leg pain "

He smiled looking at me I just nod my head not knowing how to say my father I would be leaving soon, I saw my brother running towards us who was chased by a giggling zahara and the dogs he took a seat next to me and got tackled by my daughter who laughed as my brother was tickling her, she was begging for him to stop but my brother was far away from letting her go. He stops asking for time  out when he saw her exhausted he made her sit on his lap .

" Why don't you and zahara take some rest, it was a long flight. I will wake you up before dinner and get dressed shukla's are coming over "

Says my father looking between me and zahara I just zoned out completely listening to the shukla's remembering the first time when sidharth took me to his house and made me meet his family for the first time when we were dating.

"Sidharth are you sure it's a good idea?? "

I ask panicking listening to sidharth who just smirked nodding his head I slap his arm which was wrapped around my shoulder he hissed giving me a dramatic reaction.

" Baby tune mujhe kitna zoor say maara "

" Kutte meh tera muh todna chati hu, God this is so stressing will your parents like me specially your mother after knowing how incredibly amazing women's you had before me "

I spoke voicing out my fear standing near my car sidharth glared at me for comparing myself to others.

" Listen to me shehnaaz you are perfect and completely different from all the girls I have dated before you are a wonderful woman who I want in my life. Have you seen the difference, I consider them as girls not a woman and most importantly you are the first and last woman who would be meeting my family and I'm damm sure sweetheart they are going to love my choice "

He says kissing my forehead I sigh kissing his cheek getting into my car promising to be there on time. I check myself through the rare-view  mirror for the 8th time fixing my chunni I was confused on what to wear but finally settled on wearing a orange and pink patiala suit, ringing the door bell I wait for the doors to open, stepping back I saw sidharth opening the door checking me out from head to toe while my eyes grew wide like a saucer looking at his outfit.

" Sidharth tu paagal hai!!! "

" Haa baby tera liya "

" Tu yeh pehen raha hai, like really?? "

" Tu kitni khoobsurat lag rahi hai , dil tod diya apne "

" Change kar right now "

" Yaa let's change the plan room ka andar chal tha hai, lets see would this dress be as beautiful as it is on you or on my bedroom floor "

" Besharm insaan "

" Tere liya toh kuch bhi "

" Change kar right now, mein suit mein hu aur tu shorts mein?? Paagal lag raha hai change kar lay yaar "

" Nahi "

" Mein tera say baat nahi karungi phir"

" Sweetheart don't do this "

" Oh try me baby "

I said glaring at him he huffed moving back making way for me to enter but I was stopped right in my track listing to his mother's words.

" Finally Kisi ki toh sunta hai tu ladoo, mein toh bol bol ka thak gayi. Sahi hua shehnaaz na teri class lagi abhi tu line mein ayaga "

I look back and forth between the mother and son completely shocked frozen at my spot ' shit aunty knows my name ' I thought looking at them his mother spoke calling me while I pleaded  sidharth through my eyes asking him to not to leave me alone with his mother, he just smirked mouthing ' all the best ' I glared at him as aunty asked me what would I have answering her I take a seat on the couch as per her words thinking             ' meet me alone sidharth fucking shukla, I will make sure to show you what am I capable of '.  He walked out wearing a formal white shirt and grey pants as I chatted with her mother, we were quickly seated in the dining room along with his dad.

" So shehnaaz how old are you?? "

Asked ashok uncle casually having his food, answering his question glaring at sidharth who was squeezing my hand under the table.

" 23 year's uncle "

" Oh great so what are you doing ?? I mean studying or job?? "

" I'm currently pursuing hospitality management in Switzerland and I also work over there at a cafe's as part time job "

" Interesting, so you want to be a chef in the future?? "

" You can say that, but initially I would start my own restaurant and cafe business along with my friend "

" Wouldn't that be risky?? I mean with your friends "

" It's worth the try uncle, if I will be scared than I would never succeed in the future and this is what I want so I would take any kind of risk "

" Impressive beta, toh ghar mein kon kon hai?? "

" My father and my brother "

" You're mom?? Sorry for asking if it's personally we can understand you wouldn't want to share "

Say's rita aunty looking at me with a soft smile I shook my head smiling at her looking at sidharth who held my hand tight in his.

" That's fine aunty no need to be sorry about it, she died during childbirth. I and my brother were raised by my father "

Soon the dinner was done and it was time for me to leave they asked me questions regarding my future plans, my family etc which I didn't mind answering. I stood up bidding bye to his parents his mother hugged me whispering in my ears ' from today call me mom and never forget I'm your mother from today ' my eyes turned moist but I held it back hugging her  , walking out with sidharth who looked excited dropped me towards my car.

" So welcome to family jaan "

" Welcome to family?? "

" Haa baby my parents loved you and don't think I didn't hear how my mom said you to call her mom. Tu naa sab sa best hai "

" Woh toh mein hu kutta, hug kar mujhe jaana hai "

" Stay naa "

" Noo papa will kill me, bhul maath army officer hai gun pakad ka khada honge "

" Daara maath yaar "

" Tu daartha bhi hai baby "

" Haa tera say aur tera sher papa say "

" Woh sher hai toh tu sava sher hai "

" Woh toh meine hu lekin kuch bhi ho jaya I will always be scared of you ".

" Mera baby ".

" And aaj ka baad I will promise you another nothing nobody can break our family "

" Khaa kasam "

" Teri kasam "

And with that you broke all the promises you ever said, though I could never hate you sidharth but I can never believe that there would be 'US ' again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 45.7K 63
*What if Sidharth was in Bigg boss but Shehnaaz wasn't a part of this season *What if Shehnaaz was a Sidfangirl *What if Sidnaaz were to marry each...
542K 38K 62
"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want. Just don't interfere in my life. You hav...
107K 8.5K 28
Shehnaaz kaur gill A young girl who lost her memory and became a child, she lives with her mama Mami who treats her no less than a slave let's see wh...
9.6K 1.8K 10
He was her Last love He was her Last Desire He was the only wish of hers Her stubborn, her cries, her laugh it all began and ended on him. She was I...