Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

Oleh Purple_Galaxy_15

Lebih Banyak

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

70

73 0 0
Oleh Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 70 Heihei talked to Lanlan...

    "Brother, brother, are you okay?" Lan Lan was at a loss and wiped Brother Shi Shu's face with her sleeve.

    But Brother Shi Shu's face was covered with blood, and no matter how hard Lan Lan wiped it, he couldn't wipe it off.

    The little girl was so anxious that she wanted to go back to get the herbs, but she was worried.

    Lan Lan looked at the bunch of kittens and cats around him and frowned: "Lan Lan thinks that as soon as Lan Lan leaves, the kittens and cats will bully the big brother, right?" The

    blood-greedy leopards looked at them innocently. The little human has no idea what the little human is talking about.

    Lanlan snorted: "Lanlan doesn't believe in kittens and cats, Lanlan wants to take her big brother away!"

    As she said that, the little girl hugged her big brother's arm and pulled her big brother with all her strength.

    The greedy leopards tilted their heads, wondering what the little humans were doing.

    After a while, the one-eyed blood-greedy leopard seemed to understand.

    Do you want to bring the prey back as a food reserve?

    It walked over to help, bit the other arm of the prey, and helped the little girl drag the prey together.

    "Ahhhh! Kitty, please don't bite! You bit my big brother's arm right through!"

    The one-eyed blood-greedy leopard was startled by the little girl's sudden voice, and it quickly opened its mouth in shock. Take two steps back!

    Lanlan quickly looked at her elder brother's hand, and saw two teeth marks!

    Lanlan pushed the one-eyed cat away, not allowing the kittens to cause trouble again!

    Then, Lanlan continued to drag her elder brother hard.

    As a result, it dragged on, and suddenly, the big brother's body seemed to become lighter!

    Lanlan can easily drag her big brother, who is as fluttering as a feather, a long way away!

    Lanlan was shocked!

    Then, Lan Lan immediately thought of something. The little girl spread her palms and looked at her palms!

    I saw a small black mole slowly moving in the palm of my hand!

    It's Heihei who's helping Lanlan!

    Lan Lan was so happy that she immediately shouted, "Thank you Hei Hei!"

    [? Hey, what did Lanlan say? 】

    【Thanks? hey-hey? Why did you suddenly laugh? What is she thankful for? What are you laughing at again? ]

    [I don’t know, keep reading. 】

    The little girl's little hands were strong, so she simply put her big brother on her shoulders and carried him away.

    The barrage instantly flooded the screen.

    [Wow, Lanlan is suddenly so strong! ]

    [So she was thanking her little hands just now? Thank you little hands for making me stronger! ]

    [Lanlan used her mental power, right? It's quite surprising that such a young child can actually use mental power. It seems that Lan Lan is also a promising candidate for a talented 3S ability user. 】

    Lanlan carried her eldest brother all the way back to the cabin.

    Just walking along the way, the eldest brother lost a lot of blood. When Lanlan checked the wounds of the eldest brother, she found that the wounds on the eldest brother's body were all very deep, and they were all caused by excessive blood loss.

    If the eldest brother has just started to bleed, use a herbal bandage and the bleeding will stop soon.

    But the eldest brother obviously started bleeding a long time ago, so if he just covered it with herbs, he might not be able to stop the bleeding, and the eldest brother would die from too much bleeding.

    Lanlan looked around anxiously.

    Then, Lan Lan saw a few broken abandoned bamboos in a pile of dead grass and dry leaves.

    There is not much in this grand canyon except for bamboo forests. Although Lan Lan did not see any bamboo forests nearby, there seemed to be a lot of scattered bamboo branches floating here.

    What Lanlan doesn't know is that these broken bamboos were not blown by the wind, but were brought over by the dark matter when it changed the earth's crust.

    Lanlan picked up the bamboo, and after selecting it for a while, she found some harder bamboo. Then she used the knife in her small backpack to cut the bamboo into toothpick-like things.

    The greedy leopards didn't know what this little human was doing, so they came up curiously, smelled her hands, and used their paws to fiddle with the small bamboo branches that the little girl had cut and placed on the big rock next to her.

    "You can't play with it!" Lanlan quickly put away the small bamboo needles and put them in the front pocket of her clothes, then buried her head and continued to sharpen the bamboo needles.

    When it was almost done, Lanlan stood up from among the kittens and cats, walked over in two steps, and knelt down next to her big brother.

    Lanlan took off all her eldest brother's clothes.

    【I go! Is this something I can see? ]

    [Ah ah ah, I really took it off. It's so pitiful. The prince's body is full of wounds and his eight-pack abs are damaged. I just want to say... I am a pervert, I am Sihas. ha! ]

    [Wow, do you need to take off your pants too? Does the prince want to "confess and be lenient" directly to the people of the entire galaxy while he is unconscious? Wouldn't this be a good idea? I think it's better... to do it quickly, do it quickly! 】

    Just when the barrage was swiping across the screen, waiting for more violent scenes to appear, suddenly, a large mosaic covered the prince's body.

    【? 】

    【? ? ? ? ? ? ? 】

    The organizer used an off-site mosaic to preserve the prince's innocence with great difficulty!

    And the barrages...

    [! ! ! Ahhhhh! I want to kill the organizer! ]

    [Why can Lanlan watch it but we can’t? Lanlan is a child and she shouldn’t watch it, so she asked me to watch it for her! What's wrong with this? Let me see, let me see! 】

    The organizers ignored the clamor of the barrage, but they didn't understand what the little girl wanted to do by stripping off His Highness the Crown Prince and laying him squarely on the ground. Major Ye Ling was also injured all over his body before, but the little girl did not treat Major Ye Ling like this.

    Lanlan didn't take off her eldest brother's pants. She just pulled his trousers down a little, exposing his waist.

    Then, after adjusting her eldest brother's body to a smooth position, Lanlan took out a small bamboo needle from her pocket and began to insert the small bamboo needle into the acupuncture points on her eldest brother's body.

    After a while, the organizer's staff saw the prince being stabbed alive into a spiny beast.

    When I put the mosaic on the prince just now, I thought the little girl was going to take off his pants, but now that he didn't take them off, the organizer removed the mosaic.

    Before the audience had time to be happy, they found that the prince's body was covered with bamboo thorns!

    【hiss! It hurts just looking at it! 】

    【What are you doing? Why do you do this to His Highness the Crown Prince? The Crown Prince shed so much blood and didn't apply grass and mud, but you pricked the Crown Prince here. What's going on with Lanlan? 】

    Everyone couldn't understand the little girl's operation. They only watched the little girl's small bamboo needles being used up quickly.

    At this time, when the little girl wiped the prince's wounds again, all the audience saw that the prince's wounds were no longer bleeding!

    【! ! ! how so? I didn’t take any treatment medicine or use hemostatic herbs, but the bleeding suddenly stopped? ? ? ]

    [Hey, the bleeding has stopped. Why does Lanlan start pounding the grass and mud again? 】

    Because the eldest brother suffered from serious blood loss, Lan Lan used acupuncture to first suppress the eldest brother's bleeding. However, after removing the bamboo needles, the blood would continue to flow, so Lan Lan had to seize the time to apply medicine to the eldest brother.

    While observing her elder brother's condition, Lan Lan smashed up a large pile of grass mud. Then, Lan Lan began to cover her elder brother's wounds with grass mud.

    Some of the deep scars, after Lanlan had covered them, were simply bandaged with bandages cut from rags.

    The greedy leopards watched the little girl busy all the time. When the little girl stopped, two greedy leopards quietly approached her, wanting to eat the grass and mud.

    There is energy in the grass and mud, they smell it, and although they don't eat the grass, they want to eat the energy.

    "No." Lanlan grabbed the furry ears of the two kittens. After the stolen cats were taken away, she poked the tip of the kitten's nose and said, "That can't be eaten. It's for treatment for the elder brother." You're sick!"

    The greedy leopards couldn't understand the little human's words. They just smelled the fingers stretched out by the little human and then licked them.

    Lanlan took her little hand back, and she leaned over again, kissed the kittens on their foreheads, and said: "Kitties and cats, be obedient and don't make trouble. You can't play with that one. If the kittens and cats want to play, Lanlan will give it to you." Let’s make toys!”

    the little girl said, actually picked up the rattan on the ground and started to make sepak takraw balls with the rattan.

    After the two sepak takraw balls were finished, Lanlan threw them out. Sure enough, the cats couldn't refuse the balls. They ran out instantly, pounced on the balls, and played with them with their paws!

    At this time, Lan Lan continued to check her eldest brother's injury. Seeing that her eldest brother was sweating profusely, Lan Lan used a wet cloth to wipe the sweat on her eldest brother's face.

    The result was at this moment...

    suddenly!

    With a "pop" sound, a broad, cold palm suddenly lifted up and wrapped around the little girl's slender and soft wrist!

    Lanlan was stunned.

    The next second, she was so pleasantly surprised!

    "Brother, you're awake!"

    Shi Shu reluctantly opened his eyes. His body was empty of mental energy, and his consciousness was a little blurry because of the severe pain in his head.

    The young man looked hard at the little girl in front of him. His last memory before fainting seemed to be seeing the little girl standing in front of an open space, bathing in the sunset, behind the layers of tree shadows.

    The scattered pupils slowly focused, and after confirming again and again that the person in front of him was really the little girl...

    the clenched fingers finally relaxed.

    Shi Shu took a breath and let go of the little girl's wrist.

    "Big brother!" Lanlan didn't notice that her big brother was highly alert at that moment when he just woke up. She was just very happy: "Do you feel better?" If you

    can still wake up, you are naturally better.

    Shi Shu nodded tiredly.

    At this time, a breeze blew, and Shi Shu felt a little cold.

    He lowered his head and saw that his upper body was covered with dense thorns...

    Shi Shu: "..."

    Lanlan quickly explained: "Because the elder brother's injury is too serious, it's just a matter of applying medicine." , It probably won’t get better, so Lanlan helped her elder brother with acupuncture treatment, and after waiting, it will take about half an hour before the small needle can be removed."

    [Acupuncture? What a familiar name? ]

    [Isn't it the Chinese stuff that Lan Lan told Su Ming before? ]

    [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I-remembering-that-this-is-actually-real-acupuncture! I thought about the last time Lan Lan popularized acupuncture and acupoints, a netizen directly pierced his hand... That netizen used scissors to pierce it. He thought that scissors and needles were about the same, but he didn't expect there to be such a big difference! ! ]

    [So acupuncture is really useful, right! I read a lot of posts on Xingwang, and they all said that acupuncture was useless. It was obvious that everyone was using the wrong method. Now Lanlan clearly used acupuncture to stop the prince's bleeding! ]

    [Hurry up and collect the replay just now? This new member of the Blue Star Party wants to watch the acupuncture scene just now over and over again! 】

    Because of the needle, Shi Shu could not move even though he had woken up.

    While lying stiffly on his back, the boy's ears would hear the whimpering sounds of the Greedy Leopard from time to time.

    He frowned and reluctantly looked towards the source of the sound, and saw over there a group of ferocious and greedy blood leopards that ate people without spitting out bones. They were swooping around on the ground around two small balls made of woven rattan. They were playing around and seemed very happy.

    Shi Shu looked at the blood-greedy leopards with a cold expression. After his eyes passed over the bandages on several blood-greedy leopards, he then looked at the same bandages on himself... The

    young man looked at the little girl next to him with complicated eyes... ...

    Lanlan didn't understand the meaning in her elder brother's eyes. She tilted her head curiously: "Brother, what's wrong?"

    Shi Shu: "..."

    Forget it, what can she understand?

    Shi Shu didn't plan to say anything more, he just asked calmly: "Is there any water?"

    Lanlan hurried to get it -->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading and the water came.

    After drinking the water, Lanlan asked again: "Brother, are you hungry? Lanlan will get you a nutrient solution!"

    As the little girl said, she went to get a bottle of nutrient solution.

    After eating the nutrient solution with an unfamiliar taste, the boy was stunned. He looked at the brown liquid in the little girl's hand.

    "New?" he asked.

    Lanlan nodded: "Yes, the big brothers and Kus' father were gone. Lanlan didn't know what to do, so she waited for everyone outside the woods. Then Lanlan was hungry, so Lanlan made some new nutrition. Liquid, this is plum nutrient liquid, because plums are very sour, Lanlan added some nectar in it, so it will not be so sour. The nectar was found by the little bee for Lanlan." The little girl said,

    pointing to the side In her "small kitchen", there are some unfinished flowers in the small rattan basket in the small kitchen.

    Shi Shu looked sideways at the flowers...

    As he looked at it, he saw the stone table with flowers... Next to the stone table, there was a square stove. Next to the stove, there was a small, stable chair...

    Behind the small chair, there was A neat... cabin?

    Shi Shu: "?"

    [Fuck! I've been looking at the prince's figure, but I didn't notice it. Lan Lan actually has a house here? ]

    [Is this a supplies house? But is there a supply room at this location? In the entire fatal training ground, it seems that there are only two supply points in the Xinghai Highlands and the dense forest. There must be supply rooms, because of these two places, one is the territory of the Rotten Heart Lion and the other is the territory of the Blood-Greedy Leopard. Animals can climb trees. Even if you put the supply package on the tree, it will be easily destroyed by them, so we built two supply houses...] [

    So the question is, why is there another supply house next to the black forest in Crazy Canyon? ? ]

    [No, I can tolerate the supplies room, but are those small tables and chairs serious? Boy, the back of that chair looks sturdier than my metal chair! But where are the chairs in the barren mountains and ridges? 】

    Yes, where did the chairs come from in the wilderness...

    Shi Shu's eyes became more and more strange, and he did ask: "Where did these come from?"

    The little girl blinked and pointed to the large and small furniture at home: " Those? Lanlan made them!"

    Shi Shu pursed his lips: "How?"

    "How?" Lanlan was a little strange: "Brother, don't you know how to do it? Didn't you help me before?" Has Lanlan done this? When we were on the beach, didn't the elder brother pick up a lot of stones in the stone forest and help Lanlan build a "small kitchen"? Lanlan did the same thing." "I'm not

    here ." At Devouring Beach, he had indeed been helping the little girl for a long time, but now that he was gone, who helped her do this? She had joined other people?

    But there are no traces of other people's lives here...

    The little girl scratched her head and pointed in the distance: "That's right over there. There is a big stone over there, which can be used as a stove, a baking pan, and... Tables, chairs, and Lan Lan's furniture are all made of the big stone. Because the stone is so big, Lan Lan has to cut it into small pieces, so Hei Hei troubles Lan Lan to help cut the stone. , and then Lanlan will move the stones and put them together."

    "Heihei?"

    Shi Shu caught a strange name.

    The little girl stretched out her little hand, spread it out and showed it to her elder brother: "It's right here, Hei Hei!"

    Shi Shu looked at the little girl's empty palm.

    "Here, here." Seeing that her elder brother didn't see it, the little girl tried her best to point to a small black mole in her palm: "Heihei! Little black mole!"

    Shi Shu: "..."

    [Pfft! Hahahahaha! Lan Lan is teasing the prince, right? It must be right! ]

    [Who helped me cut the stone? A mole in my palm cut it for me. Hahaha, Lanlan, do you want to listen to what you are saying! ]

    [Did Lan Lan mean that she cut the stone with her own mental power, but she didn't know that it was mental power, and thought it was done by her little hands. Then she saw a mole on the palm of her hand, and thought it was this one. Did the mole do it for her? ]

    [It's really the thinking of a child, but now that I think about it, when Lanlan moved the prince just now, she suddenly said thank you to Heihei. She thought she was thanking her little hand, but it turned out to be thanking him for the small mole on her little hand! ]

    [No, I'm really going to die laughing. This way of not recognizing my own spiritual power is so cute! ]

    Shi Shu stared at the little girl for a while. He was not as natural as the audience thought. The little girl would not lie, and she was not a confused person. On the contrary, many times before, whether it was sealing the alienated pathogenic body or the Beacon Fire Forest, What she knew about magma, or spinner turtles, was far beyond what normal people would understand.

    She may not recognize her own mental power, but even if she doesn't recognize it, she must know that it is her own ability and will not think that it is a mole that is helping her.

    She so firmly believes that the small black mole is her helper, which means that this mole is indeed an external helper...

    After pondering for a long time, the prince said nothing more. Even if he wanted to ask something, it was not in front of him. Face in the live broadcast room.

    He only asked: "Are you feeling unwell?"

    He didn't know what the little black mole was. He only cared about whether it would hurt her.

    "Uncomfortable?" Lanlan shook her head: "No, Lanlan won't feel uncomfortable."

    Just not.

    Shi Shu stopped talking.

    Seeing that her eldest brother was silent, Lanlan thought that he was tired, so she wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "Brother, please take a rest. Lanlan will get the injection for you in a moment." "

    Half an hour later, the little girl slowly took off the bamboo needle.

    After removing all the bamboo needles, Shi Shu found that his body was indeed much better.

    Speaking of which, I took 3s nutrient solution internally and 3s herbal medicine externally, plus acupuncture with unknown effects.

    It’s hard to think about it well.

    Shi Shu took out another piece of protective clothing from his supply bag and put it on.

    He looked around and asked, "Have you seen them in the past two days?"

    Lanlan shook his head: "Lanlan has only seen his eldest brother, and then there are those cats."

    Shi Shu glanced away, and then Seeing that the Greedy Blood Leopard was no longer playing takraw ball, a dozen Blood Greedy Leopards stood aside. When they saw him sitting up, they either narrowed their beastly eyes or stared at him with wary expressions.

    Shi Shu's face didn't look good either. After all, they were enemies who had been fighting to the death for two days, and the fighting spirit between them had not yet disappeared...

    "Okay, big brother, please sit next to me, Lan Lan is about to start working. "

    As she said that, the little girl rolled up her sleeves. She sat on a small chair and waved to the kittens: "Okay, the injured kittens can come over and line up. That kitten, yes, it's you, Cat with a broken tail, come here, Lanlan will reattach the tail for you first." The

    bloody leopard who was named dragged his broken tail over in a daze. He didn't know what this little human meant. After he stepped forward, , it went to smell the little human's hand.

    Lanlan took advantage of the situation and put her little hands on its head and said, "Kitten, please lie down."

    After pressing the kitten down, Lanlan began to check the condition of the kitten's tail, because when the kitten touched it, Lanlan The tail hurt, so Lanlan had to use plum nutrient solution to coax the kitten. Then she used herbs, bandages and branches to fix the kitten's tail.

    After doing all this, Lanlan clapped her little hands and said without raising her head: "The next cat comes over."

    At the same time, in a hotel in Yaxing.

    After discovering Lanlan, Muyu, who had just informed Kusi of Lanlan's status, suddenly shuddered for no reason when he looked at the little girl's methodical treatment on the screen.

    "It's terrible, how come she is exactly the same as Val..."

    Thinking of Val, and thinking of leaving all the mess of the Death Star to Val before they left, Muyu couldn't help but feel guilty, and he didn't dare to look at the screen anymore. Here, Lan Lan is doing exactly the same thing as Val.

    At the same time, in the Death Star, Val, who was thought of by Muyu, had just sent away a prisoner.

    "The warden went to the star port to pick up supplies. Yes, he hasn't come back yet. He has to go for a few days. Muyu and Ennuo? They were taken out by the warden to move the goods. Hu Qingya and Sophia? I heard they are cultivating something behind closed doors. A new variety of nutrient solution will be prepared for Lanlan when Lanlan comes back. Cus? Sleep at home." It was

    n't until the prisoners left that Val slumped down on the warden's office chair and stretched out his hands to knead. own eyebrows.

    Just then.

    "Didi" sounded twice, and it turned out to be the office communicator on the table.

    Val immediately grabbed the communicator and pressed the answer button excitedly: "Hello!" What

    came from the communicator was not the voice of any one of Zhou and Qin, but a strange mechanical voice: "Notification Notice that the staff of the Capital Research Park will arrive at the star port tomorrow to prepare for sampling of the Death Star's mutated pathogens. Warden Zhou Qin will be responsible for the reception."

    Val: "..."

    "Fuck!"

    The always polite, elegant and gentle man Dr. Val, he just started swearing!

    How could he forget this!

    ——After

    Lanlan checked the bodies of all the kittens and cats, it was already dark.

    Lan Lan lit the fire, and there were a circle of kittens and cats around the fire. Brother Shi Shu was resting in the cabin.

    Lan Lan was flicking the small fire with a branch, and from time to time she would look at her little hands and mutter: "Hei Hei, why are you so quiet today?"

    Since the appearance of the kitten, Hei Hei has not moved, only Lan Lan When he couldn't drag the big brother, Hei Lanlan dragged him...

    The little black mole lay calmly in the little girl's hand. After listening to the little girl's words, it still didn't respond to the little girl.

    Lan Lan pouted: "Hei Hei..."

    As if sensing that the little girl was unhappy, the little black mole finally squirmed slightly.

    The little black mole is indeed unhappy. She doesn't like kittens or cats, nor do other humans. She just wants to play with her alone...

    She wants to move all other creatures away, but she will definitely not be willing...

    " Heihei, are you hungry?" the little girl said, pouring some nutrient solution into her palm.

    The little black mole absorbed it lazily, but also ate absentmindedly.

    It wonders, does it also need to become a human?

    Otherwise, is it okay to turn into a kitten or a puppy?

    She seems to like them better...

    hmm.

    Then give it a try.

    In a way that doesn't consume much energy...

    ---

    That night, Lan Lan slept in the cabin with her eldest brother and the puppy, while the kittens slept next to the fire.

    Lanlan slept very deeply, so deeply that Lanlan felt like she had had a dream.

    Lan Lan loved dreaming when she was little. Every time she dreamed, she would see some pictures of Blue Star.

    As expected, Lan Lan also dreamed of Blue Star this time, but what Lan Lan dreamed about was not the scenery inside Blue Star. Instead, she saw a bright blue planet in the distant Milky Way.

    From the outside, Lan Xing looked more beautiful. Lan Lan was very friendly when she saw Lan Xing. She wanted to go there, but found that she couldn't. She looked down at herself and found that she was in a meteorite belt, surrounded by meteorites. There's...

    a big lump of black liquid?

    Lanlan's eyes widened, looking at the black liquid slowly floating to her side...

    The black liquid first deformed for a while, and after a while, it turned into a human form, just like what Lanlan had seen before. Heihei transformed into a human form like Xiao Shuiman.

    But it is not a little water man, it is a big water man. He is as tall as Lanlan. It stands a few steps away from Lanlan, with its two flowing little hands mingling together.

    It has no facial features, but it can make sounds. His voice is soft and soft, as small as a mosquito: "You, you, you, you, hello..."

    After stammering, the part of the little water man's head, With a "whoop", it suddenly turned from black to red...

    He seemed to be blushing?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

105K 2.2K 191
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218412/ Author: Italian Goose Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-19 Latest: Chapter 214 After the heroine...
76.1K 405 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
5.7K 62 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.