Decade Galaxy

By RiderDecade

A young man name Soren died after coming home from his vacation. Later, he meet God and get incarcerated to a... More

Bio (Update 2)
Prologue
Decade Vs Boboiboy team
Aftermath DCD
Ambush
DCD return and Water appear
DCD introduction
DCD join TAPOPS and challenge by Tarung
B.R.R.O Revenge and use the nine world power
Jugglenaut escape
Emotion Power
Captain Kaizo meet DCD
Transport into the World of Gokaiger
Mission: infiltrate to Pirate Colony
Pirate Armada Invasion

Light of Hope and Grand Time

272 7 45
By RiderDecade

Back at TAPOPS station,

Captain Vargoba: Do you think you can transform, so that you could win?!

Decade: I'm sure this light element will beat you, Captain Vargoba! Let's work together, Boboiboy!

Boboiboy Light: Alright!

Captain Vargoba pull all out of the metal pipes and metal boxes and threw it at them.

Boboiboy Light: Light Shot!

Boboiboy Light shoot at the metal boxes and pipes then destroy it all.

Captain Vargoba use his magnetic power and lift the metal giant door.

Captain Vargoba: Steel Smash!

Boboiboy Light: Light Burst!

Boboiboy Light make a light orb and then make the room bright.

Captain Vargoba: Ugh! Too bright!

Captain Vargoba drop the metal giant door. When the light died, Captain Vargoba saw a yellow hologram card and then Decade perform his Rider Kick and kick him and then explode.

Captain Vargoba lying on the floor and try to stand up. But Boboiboy Light is behind him and point his finger at him.

Boboiboy Light: Where do you think you're going?! Light Force!

He shoot his light laser and force him to lie down.

Decade: This is what you get for going too far!

Boboiboy Light: You pay for this!

Captain Vargoba: How dare you?!??!?! Steel Magnetic Pull!

He pull all the metal boxes and prepare to hit them. Decade turn around and use his Rider Slash and destroy the metal boxes.

Decade: Too slow!

Boboiboy Light: Optical Light Shot!

Boboiboy Light shoot a powerful light laser at Captain Vargoba and push him on the floor and hit him to wall and pass through the wall. Captain Vargoba is lying on the floor and struggle to stand up. Decade and Boboiboy Light are walking toward him.

Decade: Let finish him, Boboiboy!

Boboiboy Light: Yes! Together are unstoppable! Face your doom, Vargoba!

Decade: You're done for it.

Boboiboy Light and Decade prepared to attack him but Boboiboy Light stop Decade.

Boboiboy Light: Soren, wait!

Decade: What the matter, Boboiboy?

Boboiboy Light: You look at his back! There a Power Sphere!

Decade: You're right! A Power Sphere! But what Power Sphere is that?

Boboiboy Light: That's MagnetBot! We need to stop him!

Captain Vargoba: Too late!

MagnetBot activated his power by itself. All the metal pipes go to Captain Vargoba body and merge into a armor steel. Boboiboy Light then shoot at Captain Vargoba metal steel to remove it.

Decade: I won't lose to you!

Decade charge toward him and perform his Rider Punch.

Captain Vargoba: Huh! This time I won't lose to you! Steel Punch!

Decade and Captain Vargoba punch on their fist and make a huge impact and sent Decade to the wall. Decade then transform back to normal.

Yaya and Ying: Soren!

Gopal: What happened to him?!

Yaya: Gopal? Aren't you and Captain Papa are hiding from Soren?

Gopal: Eh?! It was nothing. But now, how are we going to deal with his full of steel armor?!

Boboiboy Light: How dare you hurt my friend?! I will beat you by myself!

Captain Vargoba: Oh really?

Captain Vargoba pull out his weapons from his ship and go to Captain Vargoba. Now, Captain Vargoba is holding his sword, shield and a anchor on his hands.

Gopal: Wuhuhuhu! Now he has weapons! We're done for!

Boboiboy Light: Optical Light Shot!

He shoot a powerful light shot at Captain Vargoba but he use his shield and deflect his attack and sent it to Sheilda. She use her shield to block the powerful shot but she let her guard down and drop her shield.

Sai: He can deflect Boboiboy attack.

Boboiboy Light continue to shoot at him but Captain Vargoba block his attack and deflect all his light shot. Captain Vargoba jump to air and spin his anchor.

Captain Vargoba: Steel Anchor Smash!

Soren rush toward Boboiboy Light and he push him.

Soren: Watch out! Aaahhh!

Soren was hit by the anchor. His left shoulder was hurt.

Soren: So hurt.....

Captain Vargoba: You.... Hahaha... You think you can protect everyone? No, you can't. You just useless...

Soren: Actually... You're useless... Hehehe.... Idiot...

Captain Vargoba: Don't you dare called me like that! Steel Punch!

He punch him and sent him to wall again.

Captain Vargoba: Huh. You better watch your mouth.

Boboiboy Light shoot at Captain Vargoba. Captain Vargoba saw Boboiboy Light and charge toward him and swing his anchor to hit him but Boboiboy Light avoid and shoot again then Captain Vargoba use his sword and slash at him but Light avoid it. Suddenly, Captain Vargoba appear from behind and hit him with his anchor.

Captain Vargoba: Muahahaha! You and Decade are big talk! Where's your confidence now, kid!

Soren is coughing and throw out some red blood.

Soren: Boboiboy... Don't listen to him... He try to take you... Down....

Boboiboy Light: Soren 's right! I must not listen to you! I will never let my guard down! Boboiboy Triple Split!

Captain Vargoba: In your dream! Steel Anchor Throw!

He throw his anchor at Boboiboy Light and he saw the anchor coming at him but Soren push Boboiboy Light and hit on his chest.

Soren: Aaahhh! That the most painful I ever had!

Captain Vargoba: Again? You better stay away from this battle!

He lift his anchor with his magnet power and prepare to hit him but Tarung with his battle suit grab the anchor.

Everyone: Admiral Tarung!

Captain Vargoba: Tarung?!?

Tarung look at Soren.

Tarung: Soren! Are you okay?!

Soren: Yes... I'm fine...

Tarung: But you're hurt! You cannot fight Captain Vargoba! Let me handle this!

Boboiboy Light: Let fight together, Admiral!

Tarung: No need, Boboiboy! I got this!

Boboiboy Light nodded and transform back to normal.

Tarung: This fight is mine! I will teach you some lessons!

Captain Vargoba: Prove it!

Tarung: Prove it?! Your magnetic force won't work with my battle suit!

Captain Vargoba: Are you sure? Steel Magnetic Pull!

The anchor is moving toward him but Tarung hold it very strong.

Tarung: Don't think you're going to get your hammer ba- Huh?!

The zip from his back appears to be moving.

Captain Vargoba: That's not what I aiming for.

Captain Vargoba pull the zipper from his back of the suit and his battle suit was drop and he let go of the anchor hammer and cover himself.

Tarung: Ugh... Please don't drop!

Gopal: What in the world??

Captain Vargoba: Steel Anchor Push!

He throw his anchor hammer at Tarung but Soren rush toward him and push Tarung very hard and hit by the anchor hammer and sent him to the wall.

Everyone: SOREN!!!

Captain Vargoba: HAHAHAHA! Still want to get hurt again?! Then all of you should face this! My loyal pirates! Come to me!
___________________________________________

At the battle field, the pirates received from Captain Vargoba.

Blue pirate: The Grand Captain is here!

Friendly blue pirate: Converged with the Grand Captain!

All the pirates run toward their ships.

Friendly blue pirate: You're done for, Kassim!

All the ships then go to the TAPOPS station.
___________________________________________

Captain Vargoba: Hahahaha! My pirates armada will come and take all your Power Spheres! None of you can stop me!

Soren try to stand up.

Soren: I will stop you.... I don't care how strong you are.... But I will protect everyone smiles....

Captain Vargoba: Huh?! You want to fight me? Hahaha! You're weak, Decade!

Shielda: Soren, you're hurt! You can't fight him!

Soren: I have too. I must fight him by myself.

Boboiboy: But we can fight together!

Soren: No need! I can handle- Aaahh!

Captain Vargoba: Hah! I know you can't fight me! All your bones are broken!

Soren: BIG TALK! I WILL KILL YOU!

Soren pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Soren: HENSHIN!

Form Ride: Zi-o DecadeArmor! Kamen Ride! Wow~! De~cade! De~cade! De~cade! Decade~!

A holographic of gray armor attach on Soren and become Zi-o DecadeArmor. He summon his HeiseiSaber on his right hand.

HeiseiSaber!

He charged toward him and slash on his armor and destroy it.

Captain Vargoba: My armor!

D-Zi-o: Let go, Captain Vargoba! Fight me!

Captain Vargoba: Grrr...! You're asking for this! Steel Magnetic Pull!

He pull all the metal boxes and pipes and throw it at D-Zi-o.

D-Zi-o: Alright, let go for OOO!

He spin the arrow on the sword.

Hey, OOO! Dual Time Break!

He then release a purple slash and destroy all the metal boxes and pipes and also hit Captain Vargoba. Everyone was shocked to see this.

Fang: What kind attack is that?

Captain Vargoba try to stand up and look at D-Zi-o sword.

Captain Vargoba: Give me your sword! Steel Magnetic Pull!

He tried to pull his sword but to his suprise, his sword is not attracted to his magnet.

Captain Vargoba: What?! How is that possible?!

D-Zi-o: Not sure. Now, all your attack are now back fire!

D-Zi-o spin the arrow on his sword.

Hey, Double! Dual Time Break!

He slash his sword and shoot a yellow ring, razor wind and flame wave at him and explode. Everyone was stunned and all their jaw was drop.

Koko Ci: His attack was amazing!

Boboiboy: But I don't think he can beat him by himself! I need to help him!

Fang, Sai and Shielda walk toward Boboiboy on his side.

Fang: No, Boboiboy. We should help him and you.

Then Yaya and Ying appear on his side too.

Yaya: Let teach him, Boboiboy. Together we can win!

Gopal is standing behind them.

Gopal: Should I go too?

But Papa Zola push him.

Papa Zola: Go join them, Gopal! Go help your friends!

Gopal has join them.

Boboiboy: Let go help Soren, everyone!

Everyone: Alright!

They charged toward them. Captain Vargoba throw again the metal pipes and boxes at D-Zi-o.

Sheilda: Defensive Sheild!

She block the metal boxes and pipes with her shield.

Gopal then shoot at the metal boxes and pipes.

Gopal: Biscuits snipe! Pew! Pew!

The green bullet turn all the metal pipes into biscuits. D-Zi-o slash at the biscuits. Sai then throw his conical hat and destroy all the metal pipes.

Boboiboy: My turn! Boboiboy Triple Split!

He split himself into three. Fire, Light and Lightning. D-Zi-o spin the arrow on his sword.

Hey, Kiva! Dual Time Break!

A thousand of bats appear out of nowhere and attack Captain Vargoba.

Captain Vargoba: Ugh! What is this?! Get away from me!

Boboiboy Lightning: Lightning Sword!

Fang use his Shadow power and fuse it into Shadow Tiger Fusion.

Fang: Shadow Claw!

The both of them slash at Captain Vargoba and explode. Captain Vargoba stand up and use his anchor to hit them.

Captain Vargoba: Get smashed! YAAAAH!

D-Zi-o spin the arrow on the sword.

Hey, Ryuki! Dual Time Break!

Boboiboy Fire: Fiery Punch!

Yaya: Mighty Punch!

D-Zi-o release a fire slash from his sword and hit Captain Vargoba and he was punch by Yaya and Boboiboy Fire and sent him to the wall. Boboiboy Light appear in front of him and D-Zi-o pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Final Attack Ride: Z-Z-Zi-o!

A gray holographic card appear in front of him and he jump to the air and perform his Rider Kick. Captain Vargoba saw this coming and saw Boboiboy Light perform his final attack.

Boboiboy Light: Optical Shot.....

Captain Vargoba: Magnetic Pull!

Captain Vargoba pull his Steel Shield and grab it.

Boboiboy Light: Maximum Power! Yaaaahhh!

He shoot a giant powerful light laser at Captain Vargoba. D-Zi-o kick him on his back and he drop his Steel Shield and got hit by the Optical Shot Maximum Power and explode. D-Zi-o landed on the floor and saw Captain Vargoba lying on the floor.

D-Zi-o: It over, Vargoba!

Boboiboy Light: Your game is over!

Captain Vargoba try to stand up.

Captain Vargoba: Over? It never over! Magnetic Field Swing!

He pull his anchor and sword and pull all the metals around him and starting to form as a tornado. Sai and Shielda armors and shields are pulling by the magnet.

Sheilda: Ugh! The pull of the magnet are too strong!

Then they were pull by the magnet and go inside the tornado.

Yaya: Sai! Sheilda!

Captain Vargoba: Hahaha! Faster!

He make the tornado magnetic go faster and pull all the metals.

Captain Vargoba: I will end this game! Magnetic Field Explosion!

He form a metal ball and then exploded inside the room and everyone was hit by the metals. Boboiboy Light was lying on the floor and Fire and Lightning goes back to Boboiboy Light and turn back to normal.

D-Zi-o also turn back to normal and all his body are hurt and his left his eye has black and his head was bleeding. Soren try to stand up but he saw Captain Vargoba boots and look up at him. He is holding his anchor on his upper shoulder.

Captain Vargoba: Any last word, Decade?

Soren just smile at him.

Soren: End me...

Captain Vargoba: Good.

Captain Vargoba swing his anchor and hit him on his head.

Everyone: SOREN!!!!!
___________________________________________

Soren wake up in a white void. He then walk for a moment. He keep thinking about what just happened.

God: Young man? What are you doing here?

Soren turn around and saw him.

Soren: Oh, it nothing. I just walking in a circle. Why you ask?

God: Your job is not done yet. You must help them.

Soren: Help? Huh! I died, okay. It just a waste of time. There nothing I can do...

God look at Soren.

God: But you can do it. You're Destroyer of World. Who would protect everyone and the worlds!

Soren: Just please... I'm not a Rider anymore.... If only I can summon any Riders or weapons, I can defeat Captain Vargoba very easily. Wait?

Soren look at God.

Soren: What did I said?

God: You're not a Rider anymore.

Soren: No. After I said.

God: If only you can summon any Riders or weapons. That what you said.

Soren: I'm a genius..... But how am I going to get there after I died?

God: Actually, you're in coma or unconscious for a while. You need to beat him!

Soren: Yes! Make me wake up!

God: Okie-dokie!

He snap his finger.

Soren: Wait. How do you know about this?!

The white void become bright and Soren wake up and try to get up. Once his get up, he saw Captain Vargoba pull Ochobot with his magnetic power. Soren pull out his card from his Rider Book.

Captain Vargoba: Come here, my new Power Sphere...

Ochobot: No.....!

Suddenly, a golden door appear on his side.

Captain Vargoba: Huh?! What is that?!

But then four golden doors has appear in front of him.

Captain Vargoba: What is going on here?!

The four golden doors show each year.

2017. 2015. 2016 and 2014.

Then the door open and Build TankTank shoot him with his FullBottle Buster. Then he got attack by Drive Formula after that he got kick by Ghost Omega Drive. Lastly, he got punch by Ex-Aid Level 99. Everyone try to stand up and saw four Riders.

Sai: What is that?!

Fang: I haven't seen anything like this!

Captain Vargoba: Ugh! Who could be this!?

The four Riders disappeared in gold thin air and go to the blank card and forming into Grand Zi-o card.

Captain Vargoba: You again?! You still want to fight me?! You're weak! Just like Boboiboy!

Soren: I will protect everyone smiles. I will beat you this time!

Captain Vargoba: Hahaha! Talk big again! You want me to hit you again just like I did before? You don't want to make a mistake again... You see your friend, Boboiboy.

Soren look up and saw a giant hole. Soren look at Captain Vargoba and smile at him.

Soren: No wonder you never treat someone nice.

Soren open the side handle and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Kamen Ride: GrandZi-O!

Suddenly, a giant golden clock appear behind him. 20 rusty statue rise from the ground.

(Arcle), (Altering), Advent!, Complete!, Turn Up!, (Onkaku), Change Bettle!, Sword Form!, Wake Up!, Kamen Ride!

The 10 rusty statue was break and show 10 Heisei Riders.

Cyclone! Joker!, Taka, Tora, Batta! 3-2-1! Shadoobi touch to Henshin! Soiya! Drive! Kaigan! Level Up! Best Match! Rider Time!

The other 10 rusty statue was break and reveal the other 10 Heisei Riders.

Everyone was shocked when see this.

Captain Vargoba: What the-

Soren: Henshin!

He turn into Kamen Rider Zi-o then the 20 Riders become Rider Reliefs and attach on his body.

🎶 Kuuga! Agito! Ryuki! Faiz! Blade~! Hibiki!, Kabuto!, Den-O!, Kiva! Decade~! (Piano Remix) Double~!, OOO!, Fourze!, Wizard!, Gaim!, Drive~! , Ghost!, Ex-Aid!, Build~! 🎶

Iwea!

🎶 Kamen Rider~! Grand~ Zio~! 🎶

He complete turn into Kamen Rider Grand Zi-o.

Everyone was stunned and their jaws were drop.

Gopal: Woah!!! His now cover with gold!!! But what this form can do?

D-Zi-o: You'll see.

Captain Vargoba: Hah! Here! That this! Steel Magnetic Throw!

He throw all the metal boxes and pipes at D-Zi-o. But he use Zi-o power and stop time and reverse.

Captain Vargoba: Huh?! What just happened?

D-Zi-o: Oh... I just reversed the time. Now, let go for round two!

Captain Vargoba: Grrr! I will break your bones again, Decade!

Suddenly, a bright light appear in front of them and reveal to be Boboiboy Solar.

Everyone: Solar?!

Boboiboy Solar: It good to see you again, Soren.

D-Zi-o: It good to see you too, Boboiboy.

Captain Vargoba: Enough! I will end both of you!

Boboiboy Solar: You big talk! Solar Eclipse Blast!

He shoot a giant powerful blast laser at Captain Vargoba. Captain Vargoba react very quickly and use his Steel Shield and deflect his attack and burst to the wall then destroy his pirates armada ships.

Captain Vargoba: TOO HOT!!!

Captain Vargoba release his Steel Shield and drop it.

D-Zi-o: My turn. This is my next new world!

Everyone: Next new world?!

-Next New World music played-

D-Zi-o tap Build Relief on the right side.

Build!

A golden door appear on top of him and Build perform his Vortex Finished and kick him on the air then a golden door open and show 2000 and Kuuga out from the door and kick Captain Vargoba and explode.

Captain Vargoba try to stand up and look at D-Zi-o.

Captain Vargoba: So, you can summon Riders? That will never stop me!

D-Zi-o: You think so?

D-Zi-o tap the OOO Relief on his left arms twice.

OOO! OOO!

He summon his Medagabryu and shoot it at Captain Vargoba.

Putotyrano Hissatsu!

He deliver a powerful purple laser and explode. D-Zi-o tap Gaim Relief.

Gaim!

A golden door appear Infront of him and show the year of 2013. Gaim slash at him with his orange slash on Captain Vargoba and charged toward him then explode.

The MagnetBot is out from the device.

Everyone: It has unattached!

Captain Vargoba: No! My MagnetBot! Decade!!!

D-Zi-o: Huh! Now, you don't have your magnet power!

Captain Vargoba: I don't care about that! Without MagnetBot, I still can fight you!

D-Zi-o: Then come to me!

The both of them charge toward eachother and slashed. D-Zi-o pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Final Attack Ride: Z-Z-Zi-o!

All Twenty Time Break!

Suddenly, all the 18 finisher appear on top of them but it was stop by Zi-o power. They slash eachother again and hold their swords.

Captain Vargoba: Don't think you will win!

D-Zi-o: I can win! Yaaah!

D-Zi-o swing his sword and push him on the air and then all the 18 finisher move.

Kuuga Gougam hit him and Agito perform his Rider Kick on him.

Dragreder attack him and shoot a fireball.

Final Vent!

Faiz Blaster flying in the air and slash him with his SB-555T. Then he got hit by Blade Jack form and slash him.

Hibiki perform his Rider Kick and kick him and Den-O in his Chou Climax, kick him. Kiva in his flight style, attack him.

After that, he got kick by OOO GataKiriBa.

Scanning Charge!

Then he got kick by Double Extreme kick. He then got slash by Fourze Cosmic State. After that, he slash by Wizard Infinity slash and Gaim Suiya Arm Gyro mode shoot some bullet seeds at him.

Drive Tridoron and Ghost Damashii perform their Rider Kick on him. Lastly, Ex-Aid Muteki Gamer and Build Genius form perform their Rider Kick on him.

Boboiboy Solar: This is your end, Vargoba! Multifold Solar Eclipse Blast! Yaaah!!!

He shoot a very powerful blaster light at him and all the 18 finisher move hit him and explode. Captain Vargoba then fall down to the air and lying down on the floor and unconscious.

-Next New World music end-

D-Zi-o transform back to his normal form and Boboiboy Solar too change back to normal and both of them become unconscious.

Koko Ci: Finally, Grand Captain Vargoba is defeated!

Fang: Boboiboy attack was amazing....

Sheilda: Soren attack was.... Also amazing!

Gopal: Amazing, sure, but.... The station is going to collapse! Aaahh!

Tarung: Hurry! Grab those Power Spheres! Bring Boboiboy and Soren to the ship!

Everyone: Eh?! Admiral?!

Fang: Admiral, you're still alive?!

Tarung: I don't have time to explain! Hurry! We need to get out from here!

Everyone nodded. All the spaceship and arrived and landed on the dock. They move all the Power Spheres and bring them go inside the spaceship.
___________________________________________

Five days later, Soren is now resting on the bed.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Gopal: I can't believe it. Soren is willing to sacrifice for himself to protect everyone.

Fang: Yeah. He's a real hero.

Ying: I hope he be will okay after the battle.

Yaya: Yeah. It almost scared me that Soren is going to die!

Sai: Ish! Don't said like that! You want that to happen?

Yaya: Um... No. I just couldn't imagine if he was dead by Captain Vargoba.

Boboiboy then enter the room and saw Soren on the bed.

Boboiboy: Soren! Wake up! Tell me if you're alive!

Koko Ci: Don't worry, Boboiboy. Soren is fine. He need more recovery. All his bones was broken. So, don't worry, everyone. Soren is going to be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 17 8
Soren and his friends were coming back from their mission. but, an alien called Retak'Ka, the master of the Elemental attack the TAPOPS station and a...
8.9K 287 22
After losing his friends and family because of Union Academy, Ryan Tennyson became the last remaining Tennyson, and during his imprisonment, he got a...
60.4K 1K 21
In one of of the many Kamen Rider worlds, Y/n, is a normal young man, until his homeworld was destroyed. But just when he was about to die, he was sa...
20.8K 893 25
[ IN EDITING / REWRITING ] Boboiboy was sent to the past by a mysterious villain without any memory of who it is. The past where his father was still...