Never Truly Evil

By Cupcakecry

What if beauty and the beast were never king and Queen of Auradon. What if Cinderella and Prince actually t... More

Where it all began
The Isle
The Runaway
How I Met My Grandmother
The Proclamation
Hades
The Ride
The Preparations
The arrival
Anastasia and Co.
The rundown
Her
Him
Plans Down the Drain
Getting Adjusted
New Plan
First Day
Sisterly Talks
I Think I Love Him
New fanfic
First Date
Gil's Therapy
Forgotten Quest
I win, you lose
Heartbroken
The Game
The Date
Following
Heroes Like Hercules
Across the Pond
Family day
Back to the original plan
Har Har Harry
Still Searching
Cotillion Plan Is In Effect
Mom
Taking her down
New story
How its going

Cotillion day

160 10 1
By Cupcakecry

Auradon

Caspian POV

"Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there." I said to Mal while we were in the carriage

"Thank you." Mal said while smiling until it dropped while looking at my hand "Where's your ring?"

I looked at my hand and realized Penelope must've taken it last night. "It's being cleaned." I said nonchalantly "It fell off during family day and it took me hours to find it. Only to find it on the croquet field"

Tell Pen to give me a kiss for that.

"Oh ok." She hesitated while looking at the box in her hand " I have something for you."

"For me?" I questioned until i opened the top and took a sniff. Anti love potion.

"Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy."

"Always thinking. But I can't wait" I said as I popped it into my mouth.

"NO!" She jumped trying to stop me

"Mmh this is really good"

"Uh, do you..."

"Mal?"

"Do you feel okay?"

"Oh absolutely."

"Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect."

"Yeah... Okay." Just give her a minute "What? What? You knew?" There she is

"That you spelled me?" I paused "Yeah of course I knew. I'm the crowned prince not Chadrick"

"I'm... I can explain myself"

"No, look, It's fine. I mean, We are about to have a party. Am I right? Let's just leave the heavy conversations for later and have fun now." I said while waving at the crowd " just know you're not getting sent back. Maybe a little summer school but that's it" I offered her a smile.

"Ok..." she was shocked I could tell. "So how long have you known?"

"Since our first date" I'm not tell her how. I still don't trust her yet

"So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then?" I could tell she was a little heartbroken

"Look Mal, I think you and I could become friends that's all I can offer you. My heart has already met its match." I sighed "but I don't give up, there's someone out there for you, you just have to be patient"

"It's my sister isn't it?"

"Yes" I said firmly

"Oh Gods my sister!" She said in panic "I've got to apologize."

"I would call it begging but whatever floats your boat"

Penelope's POV:

"Thia, I'm serious." I said while shaking her arms we pulled up to the Castle. "They're planning something. I can feel it."

"Pen what you're feeling is nerves." She said dismissively "It's our first ball. We're going to have the time of our lives and look hot while doing it."

"I don't know"

"Just think about how Caspian is going to react when he sees you" I blushed at that statement

"Remember he's with Ma-"

"Yeah yeah whatever." She grabbed my hand and led us to the entrance.

Snow White was interviewing people and of course we just happened to be stopped.

"Wow can I just say that you two look amazing." She said as the camera zoomed in on us.

I smiled showing all my teeth

"Thank you ma'am" Thia responded

"Who are you wearing?" She asked

We shared a look

"Raté" I responded as we smiled at each other knowing we can't just same my grandmother so we just picked something rich people should flaunt over because of the name but not the actual thing. Rats

"Is she new?"

"Very much so" Thia answered

"Well there you have it folks. Rags to riches are they the new Cinderella?" And walked away

Did she just...

"I know you did-" Thia started to launch but I swiftly caught her and dragged her away. "No Pen let me at her"

"You're going to get us kicked out. Which means no party" then she straightened up

All the students apparently have to be announced so Thia and I are in this long line of our classmates. Not seeing any other villain kids, I was kind of worried that were the only ones until I heard

"Princess Uma of the Krakens and lady of the seven seas"

"Sir Harry Hook, knight of the seven seas"

"Sir Gil, Royal advisor to the Princess of the seven seas"

How did they get this information? Because I know even Gil didn't know.

We still had a lot of Royals in front of us.

"Princess Melody of-"

"Raya of-"

"Prince Ryder of-"

"Prince Flynn of-"

And so on until it was finally our turn. I let Thia go first of course

"Princess Cynthia of Hearts and future Queen."

That means wonderland chose her instead of her brother. Oh he's going to be pissed.

"Princess Penelope of the Underworld" he cleared his throat a little "and Balance Restorer of Olympus"

? Is that a prophecy?

I walk in with Thia and all eyes are on us. Some with the disgust and others with curiosity. We made it down the stairs before the next person was introduced.

I locked eyes with Caspian and I can't say that he didn't look handsome. But of course sticking with the plan, Mal is by his side.

Shifting my gaze to Henrik, I see him waving at me and jumping while standing with his sister and their parents I presume.

"Come on Thia, Henrik is apparently flagging me down."

I drag her toward them

"Hello Henrik."

"Penny" he said while bringing me into a really tight hug. "Oh it's good to see you."

My eyes are literally wide open and I'm trying to breathe while tapping his back as a K.O. Signal.
"It's good... to see... you... too"

"Ricky let the poor girl go" I heard the soothing voice of a woman while black spots start forming.

"Oh! Right sorry." He said as he let go. "Sometimes I forget my own strength."

I try and regain my standing while Thia is holding me up.

"It's-" I pant "okay" I try to reassure him which seems to bring the smile back to his face.

"As you know Meghan, my sister, already" he said while dragging her to him and putting his arm around her.

"Get off me" she says in irritation "I'm going to find Rose

"And these are my parents Megara and Hercules."  He said while pulling them to him. "Mom, Dad this is Penelope and Cynthia."

"It's nice to meet you."Megara said with a smile on her face as she extended her hand

"It's nice to meet you too." I told her matching energy

Until Thia burst in "This is so cool. You're a legend." She said while jumping up and down. I swear it's like Thia and Henrik are the same person.

"I think you mean wonder boy over here." Megara said while gesturing to her husband.

"I mean yeah he's Hercules but you're the Megara." I wanted to laugh at the bewildered look Hercules was throwing her. "You're basically the reason Hercules kept fighting so again you're a legend"

"You're a legend" I said at the same time Thia said it with all seriousness.

"Well thank you."

"So you're the daughter of Hades?" Hercules asked a little suspicious.

"I'm just going to go to my Aunt." This said while walking to the White Queen.

"Yeah, and Persephone." He was shocked "Yeah I just found out while coming here"

"You didn't know?" He asked shocked "I thought Demeter raised you? Father was pissed"

"Um yeah I was raised by yiayiá but she never told me anything. Just to stay away from Hades"

"Hmm"

"Oh lighten up wonderboy . We are here for the children. Which includes your cousin / niece" Megara said

"Yeah..." I could tell he was hesitant

"Have you met my mother?" I asked Hercules

"Persephone?" I nodded "Yeah but she's more closed off now. Has been for the past 16 yea- oh"

"Is there a way to call her or to meet her somewhere?" I asked hopefully

"Only way to meet her is to go to Olympus but Father would actually kill you." Hercules said while scratching his neck.

"Oh..." now I feel hopeless

"I'm sorry." He said sincerely

"It's ok." I said "for what it's worth, I'm sorry for what my father did to you. He has secret picture of Poseidon and Zeus in his wallet that he mutters sorry to everyday but don't tell anyone I said that"

Again he was shocked. "Maybe he's changed..."

"Maybe." I shrugged. "I don't know him as anyone other than a father figure to me. As the limo was taking off to come here I could see yiayiá telling him something as he ran behind us. I think he found out that I was his missing child."

"He didn't know all these years?" He asked.

"No he was banished before he could search for me."

Hercules looked as little heartbroken.

"His actions don't define you Penelope." He said sincerely as he brought me into a hug.

"Thank you Cuncle" I smiled at him.

"Yeah no." He said as Henrik, Meg, and I broke out into laughter

"Unsin?"

"No!"

"Ok Uncle Lee." He smiled at the name "just know I call your dad Uncpa." And then all of us broke out into laughter.

"I'd pay you to say that to Grandpa's face" Henrik said.

"Oh you're on Hero" I said to him as I got out of Hercules grip.

This felt like family. Them, Aunt Stasia, Thia, my isle family, and Caspian.

What more could a girl want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 29 12
Evie has a twin sister she isn't friends with the core 4 but is still there for her sister. She gets to go to auradon with her sister and her friend...
54K 1.1K 52
Hattie is the child of Hades, born out of an affair while Hades was with Maleficent, Hattie is the same age as Mal but Mal is seven months older than...
835K 19.7K 18
"Who's that?" Carlos gawked, his and Jay's jaws dropping open. "That would be my sister, Princess Clarissa, oh and do close your mouths, you'll catch...
7K 69 14
When 5 villain kids get sent to auradon only for there parent a to have them steal fairy godmothers wand and what happened when 2 villains fall in lo...