Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

Door kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... Meer

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

33.

1K 26 13
Door kellslibrary

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas if you celebrate and here's to 2024! This story is almost done which makes me sad BUT the cole story is next!!
__________________________

End of August

We spent a week in new Jersey before going back to Michigan, so far no rumours about a pregnancy have started and I've been sort of off the grid since the tour ended.

Unfortunately today is the day I announce that the tour is cancelled for next year. We are not announcing that I'm pregnant with the triplets until next month.

As I sit on the couch with jack beside me and my phone in hand I stare at the drafted tweet "I'm scared" I whisper. "It's ok baby they'll know why next month" he says rubbing my knee gently. I nod and rub the bump before hitting the post button.

__

Twitter

OliviaDavis:

Unfortunately due to personal matters I have to cancel my tour for next year and I will hopefully reschedule at a later date, if you bought a ticket already email my team and they will reimburse you and send you a piece of merch

____

I let out a sigh of relief and watch as the replies flow through. Tons of people are upset and a few are speculating on why I cancelled the tour so suddenly after ending the tour with taylor.

Before we can look through the replies the guys come in from fishing. Jack didn't want to go so he stayed back with me. The motion of the boat makes me nauseous and the smell of the fish is just too much for my pregnant self.

"We got a few big ones" trevor says excitedly. "That's cool I can smell you from here" I reply looking over at him. Emma giggles "yeah babe go shower you do smell like fish" she says. He frowns "ok" he says.

He goes upstairs after giving emma and peck on the cheek. The other guys split off to also shower but emma sits down on one of the other couches. "How are you mama?" She asks. "Just announced that the tours cancelled" I frown.

She frowns "I know you're pregnant but you're not gonna do at least a few dates?" She asks. I shake my head "nope but I will perform at award shows if I'm invited" I answer. "That would be so cute!" She says.

We just hangout a bit lilly and sophie joining us before the guys come back all with wet hair. "Soooo if one of them is a boy is it gonna be luke jr?" Luke asks. Lilly rolls her eyes "oh stop I dont think they will" she says. "Uhhh I've been thinking of for a middle name" i answer.

Jack looks at me surprised "really?" He asks. I nod "yeah of course and if theres 2 Quintin for one of the middle names as well" I answer. Quinn smiles and so does sophie "really liv?" He asks. I nod "of course quinn" I answer with a shrug.

"I like it" jack says. "We'll just have to see what we're having first before choosing names and stuff" I point out. We spend the rest of the day hanging out and ellen and jim come back from hanging out with trevor and coles parents.

Ellen sees me in the kitchen cutting up cheese for a grilled cheese "I craved them too when I was pregnant with jack" she says. I smile eating a piece of cheese "it's so good" I laugh. She nods in agreement "yess i agree now sit i can make you one" she says.

Since she would get jack to make me sit I sit on the stool and watch her make the perfect grilled cheese. She cuts it into 2 triangles and places the plate infront of me. I take a bite and groan "this is so good" I mumble between bites.

"I liked it with mustard" she says. I gasp "that sounds devine" I reply. She smiles and grabs the mustard for me. I add a little onto my plate and dip it in then take a bite "hell yeah" I say with a mouthful of cheese.

While I'm eating she makes one for herself and jack comes in "I smelt the grilled cheese" he says sniffing around. "The babies wanted it" I say resting my hand on the bump.

He smiles "they've got taste" he says. "Here have this one jack" ellen says handing him a plate. "Thank you mom" he smiles happily. I steal one of the triangles and take a bite before he can say anything. "Baaaabe that's mean" he frowns.

"It was the babies they wanted one more bite" I reply giving him the triangle back. He shakes his head "it's ok I don't blame them its good" he says. Ellen smiles watching us interact.

As we're sitting there eating his phone starts ringing. "Oh it's the contractor" he says. "Oooo answer it" I tell him. Jack found the house and found a guy to renovate it and we've been waiting awhile. He answers it but puts it up to his ear so I silently talk to ellen while he talks to the guy.

Just a few minutes later Jack is hanging up and he smiles happily "the house is done" he says. "Really?" I ask. He nods "yess he said we can move in whenever we want" he says. "Lease is up in just a week" I reply.

He nods texting the guy that we're set to move in next week. Thankfully I've been online shopping and everything's been sent to the house. "He also said that the stuff you ordered online has already gotten there" jack adds.

I nod "anything else?" I ask. "He put the boxes in the designated rooms" he adds. "Good" I reply. "We can leave tomorrow if you want" he says. "Yeah I need to pack up all my stuff at the apartment" I reply.

A short flight from Michigan to new Jersey later we're finally home the next day and when we get to the apartment I feel too tired to start packing so I just sit on the couch with the girls.

"Sooo why are you back so early?" Jordyn asks. "Wellll we've got news" I start. "What is it?" Isla asks. "The house is ready" I answer. "For real?" They all ask. We both nod "yeah we're going to be moving in once the lease here is up" I tell them.

They all understand and emma smiles "I found a place for us near you guys" she says. "Really?" Jordyn asks surprised. They talk about it and i lay my head on Jack's shoulder "I'm tired baby" i whisper. "Let's go nap" he says.

So we do. But after our nap we start packing my room. We only do a box each then jack leaves to get us food and I put catfish on on the tv. Once Jack is back from getting food we eat and watch the show.

Just a few days later we've got everything packed up from both of our apartments and every box and any furniture is in our home. Jack and I walk around the house going through each room.

We talk about what we'll do with each of the rooms then we slowly start unpacking starting with the kitchen. I organize the coffee bar then slowly start putting each of the dishes away.

Since the girls need the dishes from the apartment we bought new plates, bowls, cups and utensils. I also hated the pots and pans so we got a new set. Jack and I got everything in the kitchen put away so we decide to rest.

The living room is put together, the new couch and coffee table were already in place exactly where I wanted them when we got here. "Come here give me your feet" jack says. I put my feet on his lap and he start massaging my feet.

Day by day we unpack the house and the girls are a 10 minute walk away unpacking everything at their new apartment so we haven't seen much of them. Luke and Lilly helped us the second day but now it's been a week and it's now just the beginning of september.

Jack is starting to work out a lot more in the home gym and he's training for the hockey season to start in just a few weeks. I've gotten so big I am almost 4 months along and I look  bloated at all times.

Luckily we have been able to stay lowkey and I've been updating the girls and taylor on the pregnancy which they all love.

I've been walking on the treadmill and trying to be healthy but I've also been letting the cravings win. We've held off on finding out what we're having until we've announced that I'm pregnant.

Today I'm editing the video of telling Jack's family and our friends but that won't be posted until way after we announce it. "I'm back with the taco bell" Jack says coming back from the arena and from getting me taco bell.

"You're the best I love you" i reply. He kisses the side of my head "of course baby, how are you feeling?" He asks. "I'm feeling better than this morning that's for sure" I answer rubbing the bump and eating. "Good" he smiles.

Yet again I woke up and was in the bathroom right away and jack was up already so he could be at the arena for training and media stuff for sponsors.

During the last check up the doctor told me that the nausea and feeling like crap would end in just a couple weeks so I'm excited for that. "You excited to announce it?" He asks. "Yesss so I can stop hiding" i answer.

He smiles "me too" he smiles. "And we'll be going to the billboard music awards too" I add. I was asked to perform so i am and I'll be showing off the bump I'm tired of hiding it. "I can't wait to support you" he says.

Gosh he's amazing and I can't wait for our kids to come so our families complete. Well maybe.

____________________________

Hope ya liked this one! Happy new year!!!!

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

26.5K 660 31
to him, she was always his heaven.
20.8K 488 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙...
79.9K 888 19
when cole caufield's twin sister falls for his former teammate. what will happen? will trevor fall too?
183K 2.5K 50
❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 "𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶," 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 �...