𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

By yungslimelifee

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... More

𝟷
𝟸
𝟹
𝟺
𝟻
𝟼
𝟽
𝟾
𝟿
𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟶
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟸
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿

𝟸𝟾

2.6K 125 25
By yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

Halo finally found a townhouse in a pretty good neighborhood for her and Major to live in. It had three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms in it.

"I wanna sleep with you."

"Baby you gotta learn how to sleep in yo own bed." Chanel spoke "I talking to my mommy!"

"Ion care!" She responded sticking her tongue out at him. "You can stay in here Major don't listen to her."

"Ugly" Major whispered to her also stick his tongue out. "Oue ion like yo big head self."

Chanel mushed him then he fell over before getting up to swing on her.

"I know y'all betta stop det shit fa I put botha y'all ass out."

Once they stopped hitting each other Major climbed into Halo's lap and laid his head on her chest.

"Here go yo daddy Major, talk." Halo spoke after finally getting the call to connect. "No!" He responded turning his head the other way.

"Sorry ian call fa 'bout a week I got into some shit so they won't lettin' me. Dets why he mad at me?"

"Probably, he just miss you dets all. Major stop being mean he wanna say sorry."

"Major you mad at me?"
"Yea" He nodded

"I'm sorry man ian gone not call you nomo. You been good?"

Major quickly hopped out the bed and went to his room. Halo sighed not even knowing what to say.

"What you get yoself into Kamarion?"

"See a opp ass nigga in hea. I won't een fuckin' wit em, he start sayin' slick shit 'bout my mama folks so had beat his ass. I got in trouble n they tryna charge me wit assault cs I broke his nose n shit but ion care. Det nigga started wimme first."

"Okay Kam"

"What?"

"Nun"
"Nah what you wanna say?"

"Doin' shit like det ain't gone do nun but make shit worse fa you. Next time think about yo son before you react."

"You know it ain't een in me to let nobody talk to me crazy. Slap det pussy onna camera n stop talkin, dets what you can do."

"No! I got company and we not together."

"Whoever inner get yo ass out so we can have some privacy."

"Ain't gotta tell me twice." Chanel mumbled getting up before leaving. "Ite come on."

"No Kam"

"Mmcht foo"
"Why not?"

"Cs we not together, that's why. Now don't ask me nomo foo."

"A nipple a sum?"

"Imma hang up, bye!" Halo hung up then played her show on tv.

Hearing Chanel and Major arguing from the other room she shook her head then went to see why they were arguing.

"Tell yo son to be nice."

"What happened?"

"I came to ask him did he want anything from the store then he said no cs i'm broke."

"Chanel you too grown to be arguin' wit a child. Come on Major so you can get dressed."

Halo liked to take Major out to do fun activities since she missed a few years of his life. Seeing him happy made her happy and whenever he was happy she felt complete.

--

"He shoulda got me pregnant before he left." Halo spoke causing Jordan to look at her funny.

"Who? Cs I know you not talking about the dirty bum ass nigga that fucked his ex in your bed!"

"She is, oughta slap da bitch." Chanel shook her head. "Shy n her man look so happy, det coulda been us."

"Be happy det it ain't. Niggas like him don't change. Y'all woulda been 50 still being toxic as fuck. You was better off with Dre."

"Don't ever mention det bitch to me again." Halo mugged "Well we all know you was happier wit him."

"Y'all was outsiders lookin' in. Wit Dre I was basically da one inna relationship. But arguin' wit Saint all da time at least let me know he cared. I'd rather argue than not talk at all."

"I be quick to cut a nigga off so iono." Jordan put her lips to the side. "Yea we know."

"And what that mean?" She asked Chanel. "Youn know how to commit n dets fine cs love ain't fa errbody. You stay fucking on a new nigga you gone be burning inna second."

"I'd rather weight my options than get verbally abused everyday but mmk boo."

"Who? What?!" Halo asked being very confused about the conversation. "Jordan you so fucked up for that. I was tryna be vulnerable witchu n you just gone throw det shit in my face."

"I feel like you was tryna be shady. Don't say shit then not be able to take what you dish out."

"We literally at a baby shower right now, y'all needa chill da fuck out."

"Imma just go sit somewhere else fa I fuck yo friend up."

"Oh baby you could NEVER fuck me up." Chanel chuckled "I bet can."

As they started to get loud everyone looked over at them. Halo tried making Jordan walk away but she refused.

Chanel then swung accidentally hitting Halo in her face. "Oh bitch!" Halo yelled pushing her.

"Don't put yo fucking hands on me!"

"Bitch you hit her first!" Jordan got past Halo then her and Jordan began fist fighting so she stepped out of the way.

After their fight went on for a few minutes someone stopped it.

"Why the fuck are they fighting?" Shy asked Halo. "Chanel trippin' foo. I tried to stop it but the hoe put her hands on me. Ian wanna take it there wit her so i'm over here."

"Can't take bitches nowhere. Tell them both to go home and i'll call them tomorrow."

"If I go back over there imma punch Chanel in the face."

"Ugh!"

Shy walked away and fussed the both of them out so they left. When the shower was finally over Halo stayed back to help clean up.

"You okay?"

"Nah... ion bother nobody. I just wanted today to be good but my crazy ass friends can't get their shit together. My boyfriend so upset, now he saying he doesn't like them no more."

"I wouldn't either. Chanel did start it all tho. She been actin' weird today."

"Imma just call them tomorrow."

"No you can let them call you and apologize. If they don't call cut them the fuck off cs that's weird as hell."

"Then the bitch gone hit me like I won't really fuck her up. People that don't know the right time n place really blow me." Halo continued to rant not even realizing that Shy was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"Y'all are my only friends. I support y'all through whatever and I can't even have just one day to myself. This about my lil family and they wouldn't even let me have that."

"I get it Shy, imma make sure they make it up to you. Stop crying tho you gone make me sad."

Halo hugged her then Shy vented to her some more. They were both disappointed in how their friends acted and thought it was crazy that they even took it that far.

--

"So... you talked to Shy?" Halo asked as her and Chanel walked out of the daycare at the same time. "Nah, she hasn't called."

"She shouldn't have to. Y'all messed up her baby shower, you shoulda apologized the very next day."

"She said she wanted to fight so I gave her what she wanted. Ian finna duck no fade."

"Bitch- are you dumb? Shy feelings is hurt! Y'all needa apologize and i'm not playing."

Halo knew Shy the longest out of all of them. She hated the fact that things went down like that and it was making her even more upset that Chanel didn't see how she was wrong.

"Yea you just lost me with all that yelling you doing. Imma see you later."

"Be like that then. When youn have friends don't come n try being my friend cs you a weird bitch."

None of Halo's friends ever tried to fight her because they'd seen her fight before and wasn't trying to risk anything.

"Whatever Tianna" She waved her off before getting in the car. "Weird ass girl."

When Halo got into her car she called Jordan and she picked up as soon as the phone was about to hang up.

"Yea?"

"You talked to Shy?"

"Mmhm I went to her house yesterday and apologized and took her food, why?"

"Cs Chanel don't feel like she wrong n she don't think she needa apologize."

"Ion fuck sit her no more I really don't care what da bitch doing."

"Why y'all beefing so bad anyways? It seem way deeper than what happened at the baby shower."

Halo felt like they both had some pent up anger towards each other but she didn't understand why because the four of them never argued bad enough to ever physically fight.

"We went out one night n got drunk as fuck. She stayed at my house cs she didn't wanna go around the baby drunk like that. Some things ended up happening and her boyfriend found out so now she mad at me cs he thinking about leaving her."

"I did ask but she coulda said no. Ian tryna be with Chanel that shit was just a one time thing. To me it seem like she got feelings or something n mad she can't express them." Jordan continued.

"HUH? Y'all fucked?!"

"Yes. It was almost two months ago tho so ion see why everybody still so mad."

"Ian mad it just shocked me. Shawty definitely feel some typa way towards you."

"Well i'm sorry I can't be with her I need dick in my life."

"Be honest... it was bad?"

"Bitch you so messy!" She laughed "But nah it wasn't bad at all, she my friend so I know I can't go there with her. I know how shit gone end n I got too much love for her to let our friendship end over sum so dumb."

"Mmhm I feel you. Y'all do need to talk tho, this shit done got messy."

"Imma talk to Chanel eventually but it's definitely all her fault that any of this happened."

"Ian gone say nun else cs I'm bias but you could be right."

"Bias my ass. You picked a side n now you stuck."

"Ian pick no side I love everyone the same now you have a blessed day sweetheart!" Halo blew her a kiss then hung up.

"Fuckin' one a yo best friends is crazy! But imma mind my business onnat note." She mumbled pulling out that parking lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 9.3K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
182K 4K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
521K 26.4K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
3.9M 167K 56
" 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎."☆