HYUNLIX SMUT hehe

By TenshiSakuraSauce

I got a request for this, I don't quite remember all of it but I'll try More

Too pretty to be a boy.. hm
Too pretty to be a boy.. hm p1
Too pretty to be a boy... p2
Too pretty to be a boy... p3
Too pretty to be a boy... p4
Too pretty to be a boy... p5
Too pretty to be a boy... p6
Too pretty to be a boy... p7
Too pretty to be a boy... p8
Too pretty to be a boy... p9

Too pretty to be a boy... p10

2.1K 31 103
By TenshiSakuraSauce

Felix whimpered as he sat up "f-fuck.. you really destroyed me from the inside out..", Felix flinched as Hyunjin untied his hands from his belt.

"Round two?" Hyunjin smirked looking down at how sloppy he made Felix, he blushes at Hyunjins words "you're so naughty.." Felix mumbled.

"Says the one with cum all over him from the inside out" Hyunjin licked his lips obviously proud of himself for making Felix cum numerous times.

Felixs face turned red and covered his face in shyness "ahh just shush" Hyunjin crawled over to his seat and plopped down "my oh my~ you weren't this shy a few minutes ago~" Hyunjin remarked putting his belt around his sexy waist.

Felix whined as he pulled up his pants ignoring Hyunjin as his back throbs from pain, "you fuck too hard.." Felix said rubbing his lower back.

Hyunjin chuckled "or maybe your ass is too good at sucking my cock inside, you don't know how tight you are heh~" Felix looked directly into Hyunjins eyes with a boldness.

"Or maybe.." Felix got closer to Hyunjins face "your cock is just too thick to pass up.. the way your veins felt while ramming inside of me~" Felix whispered while squeezing Hyunjins erect dick through his pants, intentionally teasing him.

Hyunjin gulped and grabbed Felixs hair as he turned away "don't forget who I am you little brat" Hyunjin said seconds before clashing his lips into Felixs.

Felix blushes as Hyunjin makes out with him, melting into his kiss "mmgghm~!" Felix moaned into Hyunjins mouth.

Hyunjin pulled Felix away from his lips by his hair "open your mouth now" hyunjin demanded, Felix opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out.

Hyunjin spit in Felixs mouth "swallow like a good boy" Hyunjin said sternly, Felix gulped as his face was entirely red.

"My plan totally backfired..." Felix thought to himself, Hyunjin let go of Felix and sighed while looking down at his erection "you little tease.." Hyunjin said to himself.

Felix bit his bottom lip "i-i'm sorry sir.." Felix said regretting how he made Hyunjin hard again not expecting it, Hyunjin snickered "I got something for you later" he said with a sadistic smile.

Felix coughed and tried to forget what he had just heard "ahem, well I really need to go pee so I will be back" Felix said limp out of the car.

"Gosh his butt is so cute" Hyunjin mumbled to himself while watching Felix limp inside the house through the garage door.

Felix finally made it to the bathroom and cleaned himself up with a wet towel, "gosh there's so many hickeys on my neck.. and my nipples are so red from all the pinching" Felix said to himself while looking in the mirror.

Felix bent over and bit his lip as he spread his ass, seeing as his asshole throbbed as Hyunjins cum poured out of his red and stretched out hole made him so horny "fuck.." felix moaned watching as all of his cream go down his legs.

Felix finally snapped out of it and used a warm rag to clean his legs and to take away the soreness from his asshole, Felix limped back to the car and noticed Hyunjin lifted his seat back up for him.

"You ready passenger princess?" Hyunjin smirked "you're so ughh" Felix whined slowing getting in the car.

Hyunjin giggled and turned on Felixs seat warmer "I'm kidding baby, here that should make you feel better" Felix flinched at how kind and considerate Hyunjin was acting after how he fucked him like a beast in heat.

"T-thank you I um.. appreciate it Hyunji" Felix said in a cute tone making Hyunjins cock throb, "ahem okay where to?" Hyunjin asked covering his mouth and looking away.

"Hmmm how about.. the manga shop, it has so many mangas and manhwas I've been wanting to read!" Felix said excitedly, "sounds like fun" Hyunjin replied with a smirk.

Hyunjin pulled out of the drive way and started to drive to the mall, Felix turned on the radio and started singing along "I'm super shy~ super shy~ but wait a minute while I make you mine~ make you mine~".

Hyunjin chuckled "cutie" under his breath, the finally pulled up to the mall and Hyunjin helped Felix out of the car.

Felix held onto Hyunjins arm the entire time trying not to limp, "this isn't where I was expecting we were going" Felix said a little confused.

"Oh come on this spot I know is practically a library for mangas and manhwa so you'll love it lixie" Hyunjin said while patting Felixs adorable soft hair.

Felix blushed and followed Hyunjins lead, up two flights of elevators and as the doors opened Felixs eyes grew big while his jaw dropped.

"Ouarh. my. goud." His australian accent came out in excitement, "I told you so" Hyunjin smiled and led him into the place full of nothing but shelves of manga and manhwa.

Felix felt lucky because there was only a few people in there and he practically had the whole shop to himself.

Felix started going through all of the shelves and he found one he really was really wanting to read "Jinx" was on the title, Hyunjin dragged Felix to the very back of the shelves where no one was.

"Lixie~ Hyunjin had pushed Felix against the book shelf and was rubbing his hard cock onto Felixs ass "hey.. h-hyunjin!" Felix whisper yelled Hyunjin smirked and started to kiss on Felix's neck.

Felix twitched and quietly whimpered as Hyunjin was doing naughty things to him in a public space "don't worry they don't have cameras heh~".

Felix was bright red and but his lip to keep his voice down as Hyunjin was rubbing on his ass, Hyunjin pulled Felix down on his lap and licked his lips.

"Take your pants off" Hyunjin said with a low raspy voice "but! y-yes sir..." Felix whined while still obeying Hyunjins naughty request.

"Good boy" Hyunjin praised, Felix put his pants and underwear to the side then got back on Hyunjins lap "now what..." Felix asked with his face flushed.

Hyunjin unzipped his pants and started to move Felixs hips, his dick was rubbing against Felixs sore and sensitive hole making Felix quietly moan.

The feeling of Hyunjins cock rubbing just on the outside of his hole felt painfully pleasurable, Hyunjin breathed heavily as Felixs hole kept trying to suck him in.

Felix whimpered as Hyunjin slowly and softly squeezed his hips while rubbing his cock against his inviting hole, Felix started to move his hips on his own.

Hyunjins breathing hitched as Felixs hole sucked a tiny bit of his tip inside "f-fuck not even half of my tip is inside and yet it feels so good" Hyunjin gently groaned.

Felix slightly gasped as he felt a bit of Hyunjins tip slip inside of him "d-daddy~" Felix moaned quietly, Felix slowly moved his hips up and down slowly sucking more of Hyunjins tip inside of his sore lustful hole.

Hyunjin grunted as Felix gripped the tip of his dick while barely being inside of him "a-agh" Hyunjin groaned, Felix breathed heavily as his sore hole throbbed for Hyunjins full length cock.

Felix suddenly stopped as someone walked to the next shelf over next to them, Felix put his finger of his mouth signaling Hyunjin not to speak.

Hyunjin looked over and saw someones feet facing towards the other book shelf next to them.

Hyunjin put his hand over Felixs mouth and he grabbed Felixs hips forcefully making Felixs tight hole take all of him.

Felix bit Hyunjins hand as he felt Hyunjins cock fill the whole inside of him, forcing more of cock deep inside of him and separating his hot, throbbing walls once again.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes back in pleasure as Felixs tight hot walls throbbed around his cock, Hyunjin removed his hand from Felixs mouth to his throat.

Felix eyes widened as Hyunjin hand gripped his throat barely letting anything come out, Felix couldn't moan or verbally respond as Hyunjin started to thrust hardly up into his sore hole.

The person looking at the books finally took their pick and started to walk away, Hyunjin let go of Felixs throat making Felix loudly pant trying to catch his breath.

"Are you craz-" Felix was suddenly getting pounded into from the bottom by Hyunjins dick but way more right and violently this time.

His balls were and Felixs pp were clapping uncontrollably by how hard Hyunjin was thrusting "fuck you're so fucking tight!" Hyunjin grunted in a deep low growl.

Felix whimpered as he covered his mouth, suddenly Hyunjin threw Felix in doggy style and teased Felix's hole with the top again.

"P-please daddy.." Felix moaned with his face on the floor and his ass high up in the air wagging like a dog's tail, "tell daddy properly" Hyunjin smirked.

"Please put your thick long cock into my tight throbbing asshole daddy" Felix whined "good" Hyunjin slammed into Felixs tight and sore ass "little" pulling it out slowly making Felix moan loudly "agghngg~n!!!" and ramming it all back inside of him "boy" Hyunjin growled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
505K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
189K 10K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...